Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-17-2022, 09:52 AM   #1
prinrosie

Default 21 f please help me torture my clit

I'm looking for some dares to do tonight and I'll report back after. Someone suggested to me the other day trying clamping my pussy lips and then taping them to my thighs to expose my clit because I haven't tried it before. Basically, you can add any number of rubber band hits (and the strength if you want too) and I'll need to try and get them all done tonight. You can also say whether it's to my pussy or my clit if you want. For maximum effect I'll do it so if you just say 10 hits I'll assume you mean high strength and to my clit.

It's up to you if you want to add things I should do while hitting my pussy, I have other toys like clover clamps, lots of clothespins, dildos, ice that kind of thing too that I can use. These can also be other tasks I'm handing over control to you they don't have to be just for my pussy.

If I fail to get these done in say the next 5 hours or I get late responses I'll keep this thread open for longer and if I fail or don't report back within 30 mins of your message or response I'll also report here for punishment.

f sub bi
prinrosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2022, 10:17 AM   #2
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Scrub your pussy with toothpaste for 3 minutes then 15 Rubberband snaps on your clit.. to get it started

Last edited by MrSpanker; 03-17-2022 at 10:44 AM.
MrSpanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2022, 10:22 AM   #3
Overflow
Account Banned

Put a clothespin on each of your nipples and leave them on there for a minute. Then do 10 hard rubber band hits to your clit before taking them off.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Outfits/Toys

PM Dares
Overflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2022, 10:25 AM   #4
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

10 hard rubber band snaps to your clit with the clover clamps on your nipples and stuff your pussy with 5 ice cubes before you start

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2022, 10:37 AM   #5
prinrosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
Scrub your pussy with toothpaste for 3 minutes then 15 Riverbend snaps on your clit.. to get it started
What do you mean by riverbend sorry?

f sub bi
Old 03-17-2022, 10:45 AM   #6
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinrosie View Post
What do you mean by riverbend sorry?
Phone autocorrect

Rubber band

Add another 15 for this post as well
Old 03-17-2022, 10:59 AM   #7
prinrosie

Quote:
Phone autocorrect

Rubber band

ok I'll add those too that makes a lot of sense for some reason it did not occur to me that was rubber band my bad lol

f sub bi
Old 03-17-2022, 11:13 AM   #8
prinrosie

I am starting now so I am over the 30 mins response time I said I'd do so I am reporting for punishment to anyone who I do not respond to fast enough.

f sub bi
Old 03-17-2022, 11:28 AM   #9
prinrosie

Quote:
Scrub your pussy with toothpaste for 3 minutes then 15 Rubberband snaps on your clit.. to get it started
First task completed. I started like I said spreading my pussy lips for better clit access I used a toothbrush to scrub my pussy for 3 minutes which got me really sensitive and then did the 15 which was so much more painful with the toothpaste

f sub bi
Old 03-17-2022, 11:32 AM   #10
prinrosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
Put a clothespin on each of your nipples and leave them on there for a minute. Then do 10 hard rubber band hits to your clit before taking them off.
Completed! I read it wrong at first and then realised I had to sit there for a minute first the anticipation was fun on this one knowing when I hit that minute I'd have to punish my clit, I'm starting to feel pretty sore

f sub bi
Old 03-17-2022, 11:41 AM   #11
prinrosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
10 hard rubber band snaps to your clit with the clover clamps on your nipples and stuff your pussy with 5 ice cubes before you start
Stuffing my pussy with ice was so hard I felt so full though which was nice I let them melt a little before I started and ten put the clover clamps on which was obviously painful but not too bad because I got the snaps done pretty quickly my clit is really starting to get sore now

f sub bi
Old 03-17-2022, 11:45 AM   #12
prinrosie

Quote:
Phone autocorrect

Rubber band

Did the extra 15! feeling pretty sore now but I'm glad I caught up with the post now yay!

f sub bi
Old 03-17-2022, 12:33 PM   #13
scott96

Stuff 5 icecubes in your ass, edge once, then 50 hard rubber band snaps to your clit.

Kik is Scott.s1996
scott96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2022, 01:39 PM   #14
prinrosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott96 View Post
Stuff 5 icecubes in your ass, edge once, then 50 hard rubber band snaps to your clit.
I don’t do anal that’s a limit so I’ll do this task minus that part do you have something else to add instead maybe?

f sub bi
Old 03-17-2022, 02:54 PM   #15
prinrosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott96 View Post
I ended up edging and doing the 50 my clit is agony now

f sub bi

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit punishment, pain dares, pain slut, pussy punishment