Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 02-03-2023, 02:31 PM   #1
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

Default icy hot

Ivy hot is mentioned here frequently in torture dares. That product isn't sold here. Does anyone know the european version of this? Or at least something that has the same effect when your rub it on your balls/dick/asshole?

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 06:00 PM   #2
MissyK

Toothpaste works. Like minty toothpaste

I'm not sure the European version of icy hot. Tiger balm is stronger and no idea if you can get that in Europe. But it's just a topical muscle rub cream. You can look up the ingredients for icy hot and then look for muscle rub creams that have the same in a similar amount and ratio

Still do a test run of it on like the leg to see how you respond and the intensity
Old 02-03-2023, 08:36 PM   #3
Azyliux
Baby Member

Information

I'm Australian, not European, but I have experienced this problem with brand name products listed in dares. The most easily obtainable equivalent for me is Deep Heat, however I can provide generic information that may help you.

When Icy Hot is used for "torture dares" what you are after is basically a topical (externally applied) analgesic (pain relief) product based on menthol, methyl salicylate, camphor, and/or capsaicin that works as a topical counterirritant. Counterirritants act by creating a cooling/warming sensation (a mild "pain") to distract or confuse your pain receptors from feeling other pains such as strains, sprains and sore muscles.

Generally for "torture dares", products containing methyl salicylate and/or capsaicin have the strongest effect so look for products that contain one of these active ingredients, usually methyl salicylate.

Icy Hot, Bengay, Mentholatum Deep Heat, Salopas are all brands of over-the-counter topical analgesics based on some combination of these ingredients including methyl salicylate, but all in different formulations. There are also many other brands. Tiger Balm does not have methyl salicylate but is based on menthol and camphor and is sometimes used for these types of dares too.

Some formulations (including some from the brands above) may also include some form of lidocaine (also called lignocaine) that provides local anaesthesia (numbing) that prevents feelings of pain. You don't want this for a "torture dare" so avoid products with this active ingredient.

Some formulations may also include a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) such as trolamine salicylate (Aspercreme, Aspergel) or diclofenac (Voltaren) that block pain transmission. You don't want this for a "torture dare" so avoid products with these active ingredients.

WARNING: There is at least one recorded death from overdose from excessive topical use of methyl salicylate. There is also always the potential for allergic reactions, possibly serious or fatal. Use any of these products for "torture dares" at your own risk.

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 02:55 AM   #4
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you both for the feedback.

I have no idea how painfull it is or how it feels when you put icyhot on your balls or similar. I've tried the toothpaste I normally use, that didn't do much, but maybe I should have put on more for a similar effect.

A product called Reflex Spray is something that is commonly used here. Never used it myself, so I'm not sure when people use it. It's a spray though, not a cream, so probably more difficult to use for torture. The ingredient description is: The active substances in this product are 25 mg methyl salicylate, 65 mg turpentine oil, 40 mg camphor and 40 mg menthol per 1 ml. The other ingredients are benzyl alcohol, dimethyl sulfoxide, isopropyl alcohol. Propellant: carbon dioxide. Would that be a similar product?

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 05:46 AM   #5
Azyliux
Baby Member

I've never used a spray, only creams/gels, so I'm not sure, but the ingredient list sounds on the mark. Probably quite alcohol heavy in order to turn it into an aerosol.

With any chemical play, start small. Just a small amount on your wrist or arm, leave it for 15-20 minutes and see. After that gradually explore further, don't just empty a can on your balls on the first go!

Good luck.

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2023, 05:43 AM   #6
Gutterpunk1

Good alternatives for icy hot are biofreeze (which is actually stronger than icy hot), tiger balm or basically any menthol based rub with at least 2.5% menthol
Gutterpunk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 08:30 AM   #7
TheShyOne

in sweden we got Icy power or you could use tiger balm not rly the same but something like tabasco works for causing pain to ^^

Like: femdom, bondage, cbt, semi-public, humiliation, orgasm denial
Limits: Social Suicide, Feminization, Illegal, poo, face photos,

KIK: Sub.jack
feel free to PM Dares
TheShyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 05:14 AM   #8
Beatrice.

Toothpaste is very mild. Tiger balm had no effect on me. Some other random joint pain creams also had no effect.

Someone recommended me Finalgon. And it works. It's very intense. Strong burning sensation and sharp needle like pain.

At first I STRONGLY recommend you only use a bit. Pea sized is too much. Maybe half or quarter pea sized. And ONLY on the shaft, not on the balls or head. Do NOT add more if you don't feel anything right away. At first I didn't feel anything. 5 minutes later "hey is it tingling a bit or is it my imagination?" The fun started after 10-15 minutes.

Apply larger amounts and also use it on your head/ balls if you feel like it.
Beatrice. is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk