Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-06-2018, 06:30 PM   #31
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

When she collars you, will you be required to wear it 24/7?

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94638
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 09:27 PM   #32
Buckbeak

I would love to be someone’s puppy! Awesome that you found something real!
Buckbeak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 11:05 AM   #33
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Bondage is in your likes as well, so let's see how you do sleeping on the floor like a doggie shall we?

Tie one end of your lead to the bed, and tie the other end around your middle, seeing as how you don't have a collar yet. Plus points if you do a cool rope harness, but it isn't essential.

Pull the knot on the bed good and tight. Then wrap it in lots of duct tape - we don't want your lead coming undone now, do we? (*)

Oh, and when I said 'like a doggy', I ment 'on all fours', so tie your ankles to your thighs so that you are crawling around on your knees. I'll leave the exact method of the tie up to you/your mistress - you have a better idea what you will be able to wear all night than me.

Oh, and you need paws rather than hands. Put on a pair of thin gloves, then a pair of thick gloves, then a pair of mittens. Tape them in place.

Sleep well.

Oh, and no taking your paws off before you have your lead undone in the morning

Sound like the sort of humiliation you were interested in?

Hope puppy doesn't make a mess laying there tied up all night

(*) = Yes, I know we are only messing with the knot at one end. The other end is deliberately left easier to undo incase you need to for safety reasons.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 12:11 PM   #34
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

Default 3rd report

Soooo. Yesterday night, after the humping for Lightze puppy still had some humping to do.
Mistress of course read my report, and suggested she watch so she also can enjoy watching her puppy uselessly and futily hump away at random things for ten minutes.

We started the call, puppy successfully filled its bladder again. Of course, the very first task now was to toast to Cassandra. So I did.
Filled the glass with some of my piss. Told Mistress that this one is not for her, but for Cassandra.
Cass: Thank you! Thank you for being so kind, so creative, just so good as you are. May you ever evolve and never loose any of your good traits. Thank you for helping puppy being able to easily chug pee now. This one is for you!
I drank the hole aproximately 0.2 litres in one go. And I actually loved it. I liked it because only good memories came to mind. I liked it because it wasn't meant for me to be humiliated or suffer. It was for you, Cass.

With that done puppy started humping. First off it was the chair it was sitting on. Besides Mistress watching, and enjoying her puppy rubbing its cage against the chair, it really still was just a chore. Ten minutes are quite a long time! So, concerning humping tasks, I'd appreciate fewer, and less long ones. (Doesn't help with a subby puppy that can't be played with by Mistress, why we started this thread - but I learned that now )

I got a bit of a rest, next up puppy was humping a backpack. Basically the same as above.

And now.. after some rest again, some of you might have seen the teaser in my last post. Yes. You guessed right! Puppy humped that Lion! What do you say to that, kitties?
But not before Mistress had puppy tie its balls for her. You can find pictures of both (tied balls, and humping the lion) on my tumblr (see likes/limits list).

During that Mistress reminded puppy, that this will be the most pleasure I will feel for quite a while. That actually helped the appendage grow in its prison. Because what is hotter than being told the appendage won't feel pleasure other than from trying to hump something (hooray for strict chastity!)

And that was the evening done. Mistress was tired and needed her sleep. So she left puppy with his tied balls a bit longer. I also was allowed to release my bladder normally after I drank another glass for Mistress. Every time puppy drinks its piss from now on will be for her, and her alone.

Then something happened, which I dread the moment I feel it happening. But luckily this time I figured it out.
Sometimes, when I still had sex and did so for hours, pleasing a woman with my hard appendage without orgasming myself, and after I had peed, there was this strange feeling of needing to pee again. And again. And again. Like the bladder isn't empty, but it is.
I always attributed it to backed up cum. But last night it slightly started again, after Mistress was off the call. I found out: It was the cold cock and balls. Of course the balls having been tied away made them cold, so was the appendage from all the humping. Cupping and warming it all the feeling disappeared after about thirty minutes, instead of lingering for more than an hour.

Something learned about my body again! Hooray!
And now, KittenLicks, you also get a "task complete" by me! I sent Mistress a whimpering message via Telegram. She called not much later and showed me a certain letter had arrived! The key! One of two keys to my chastity! The one key that she will seal in resin. While she will then take the second key with her once we finally meet and she collars her puppy!
Yeah. Very happy puppy now.

Oh! I got to release on all fours in the shower, one leg cocked up. There was some splatter, and puppy was the puppy it is for Mistress.

Right now Mistress is busy again for an hour or so longer. I'll see to uploading the pictures on my tumblr. Also got to find a way to upload the whimpering somewhere so I can link it there as well (or here).

EDIT: whimpering <--click

I hope everybody enjoyed this!

-----------------

SDK: Your new task will be done tonight if all goes well. And your anal task most probably tomorrow.

Ze'Rehan: While the collar and cuffs for wrist and ankles are awesome, I won't be able to wear the collar (or cuffs) 24/7. Mistress will give puppy a necklace with maybe a dog or something to wear as a symbolic collar while puppy is out.

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy

Last edited by Locked Puppy; 03-07-2018 at 12:23 PM.
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Locked Puppy for this post:
Old 03-07-2018, 02:18 PM   #35
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Good report. :-) And that is understandable about not being able to wear them 24/7. Glad to hear she is getting you a "public" collar (something nondescript but representative of her owning you). It means a lot to have that. ;-)

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94638
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 02:40 PM   #36
Lightze
Chaos

Excellent reporting Pup!

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 05:17 PM   #37
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllPUTitIN View Post
Cass: Thank you! Thank you for being so kind, so creative, just so good as you are. May you ever evolve and never loose any of your good traits. Thank you for helping puppy being able to easily chug pee now. This one is for you!
I drank the hole aproximately 0.2 litres in one go. And I actually loved it. I liked it because only good memories came to mind. I liked it because it wasn't meant for me to be humiliated or suffer. It was for you, Cass.
Many many thanks, puppy. I feel so flattered.

You are still open for tasks, right? So I think, you also earn your Mistress three toasts on her name for taking so good care of you. With glasses of piss, of course.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 07:28 AM   #38
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

Default 4th report

Now here we go. Yesterday was me attempting SDK's tasks. Let's just say puppy learned.

First off, I was about to do the anal insertion task. Which I was really looking forward to. So thorough cleaning has been done. Starting with a dildo, then a lube bottle, and then a double dildo (no depth training yet, but taking any chance I can get). Though with that double dildo I then found out that I apparently have not cleaned well enough. And unfortunately my living arrangements don't allow for another enema after a certain time (bathroom directly next to someone's sleeping quarters).

Well, there will need to be a redo.

Concerning my anal availability: It has been bad during the past two weeks. A usually steady diet doesn't seem to work out. Monday puppy is basically anything but available, not even able to do his regular enema. So that means until tuesday, and depending on what I couldn't influence on meals on the weekend puppy's ass is basically unusable for more extensive sessions. Let's just designate Wednesday to Friday and maybe Saturday as possible anal days for now.

Anyway.. as I said, this will need a redo.

Then came bed time. Mistress was rather sleepy from a long day so puppy let her of course.
With the chain holding my chastity device I already always have something around my waist to lock things on to. So no rope needed there. I got two bondage ropes. Frog tie it was. Oh, of course I had a blanket on the floor and then got my regular blanket as well.
After about 90 minutes I had to stop though. For one, puppy couldn't fall asleep at all. And for two. I did this to myself, without anyone around to appreciate, or amuse themselves about puppy's situation.
So.. yeah. Puppy still has to learn night time bondage I guess, and also fing a way to push himself through as best I can when nobody is around to whitness.

This morning I woke up as usual. Did my workout. Had my morning shower (which is now golden! yay!). And after a while of literally not knowing what to do, trying gaming, getting mad at myself for not wanting to do anything. I remembered my full bladder. So kittenlick's task got completed as well. Just a few minutes from now!

I peed onto a pair of short pants I sometimes wear during the summer. That in itself was hot. Then a short chat with Mistress and back into it. Face plant into the pissed pants, and fingering puppy's ass.

It was awesome!

Buuuut.. not clean.. again! There was an enema already today. And still not clean again. So puppy mad at itself again. Better start this report before too many completed tasks pile up to report on.

Oh! Something else Mistress is experimenting with puppy about: Storage! I literally have a space in my wardrobe where puppy can store itself. I mean, what is hotter than a puppy that can eventually just be stored away for hours on end while Mistress is having fun right outside puppy's storage place, right?!
Anyway.. longest I stay in there for now is about 30 minutes. So yeah. There's that as well. But it usually feels rather good. I can just shut off (usually) and listen to something on my phone.

Whelp, that's the report.

Cassandra: The toasts to Mistress still have to be done.

Of course. This thread is ALWAYS open for tasks. Since Mistress will have many days where she can't play with puppy. And what better way to find out different things about myself, and she about her puppy, by employing the beautiful minds of getdare!

I hope, even with the uncompleted and still to repeat tasks I was able to entertain you. And especially you Mistress! Feel free to interact with everybody on here as well

The following 2 users say Thank You to Locked Puppy for this post:
Old 03-09-2018, 07:52 AM   #39
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Heh. I hope you had fun trying, at least.

Don't be too worried about things not going to plan - the universe has a way of messing up even our best laid plans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllPUTitIN View Post
First off, I was about to do the anal insertion task. Which I was really looking forward to. So thorough cleaning has been done. Starting with a dildo, then a lube bottle, and then a double dildo (no depth training yet, but taking any chance I can get). Though with that double dildo I then found out that I apparently have not cleaned well enough. And unfortunately my living arrangements don't allow for another enema after a certain time (bathroom directly next to someone's sleeping quarters).
Oooh, I'm not sure dildo's count you know.

The idea was that you were fucking yourself with random objects because you couldn't get any cock..

But I'll let Simi have the final say

...and yeah. Mess seems to come with anal play, at least it does for me.

Quote:
Then came bed time. Mistress was rather sleepy from a long day so puppy let her of course.
With the chain holding my chastity device I already always have something around my waist to lock things on to. So no rope needed there. I got two bondage ropes. Frog tie it was. Oh, of course I had a blanket on the floor and then got my regular blanket as well.
After about 90 minutes I had to stop though. For one, puppy couldn't fall asleep at all. And for two. I did this to myself, without anyone around to appreciate, or amuse themselves about puppy's situation.
So.. yeah. Puppy still has to learn night time bondage I guess, and also fing a way to push himself through as best I can when nobody is around to whitness.
Yeah, the 'having nobody around to tease and encourage you' thing makes it much harder to do stuff that is awkward/painful/etc.

I'm quite happy with the length of time you spent trying to sleep and happy to consider that part done.

...but I was kinda looking forward to the part in the morning when you realised you needed to pee but first hand to undo the taped up knot with your gloved paws What happened here?

Which part of these tasks did you enjoy the most?
Which part did you enjoy the least?

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to silverdarknight for this post:
Old 03-09-2018, 08:12 AM   #40
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
Heh. I hope you had fun trying, at least.

Don't be too worried about things not going to plan - the universe has a way of messing up even our best laid plans!
It does, yeah. I used the dildos for preparation work. Only got to try the lube bottle. So as I said, will need a redo

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
...but I was kinda looking forward to the part in the morning when you realised you needed to pee but first hand to undo the taped up knot with your gloved paws What happened here?

Which part of these tasks did you enjoy the most?
Which part did you enjoy the least?
I only have one pair of gloves. Totally forgot to mention that. Undoing the knot was therefor rather easy to be honest. Mittens.. hmm, maybe Mistress and puppy will get some of those for puppy having more paw than hand

Enjoyed the most: the lube bottle, often use it already, so.. it stretches nicely. Was looking forward to an oversized kinderegg, a jar, a shampoo bottle..
Enjoyed the least: being uncomfortably tied up, unable to sleep, and nobody around.

Puppy hopes that answers your questions

Old 03-11-2018, 10:42 AM   #41
Lightze
Chaos

Ok Puppy!

You'll need a bowl. Some of your finest pee!
You'll need to fill said bowl with pee and get down on all fours and lap it up like a good puppy.

M/Exploring

Old 03-16-2018, 03:12 AM   #42
spankme554
getDare Sweetheart

Here is just a very simple task for you and easily hidden as well for those days when you're not alone.

Just wear your prostate hitting plug all day while you are working. Nothing better than being able to feel it as you move around during the day.

Please enjoy this small gift from me. 😁

PM DARES

I'm owned so denial isn't possible.

-Likes- Rules, toilet time restrictions, some nipple pain, hidden public, hidden humiliation, butt plugs, edges, diapers (just trying these out so please be nice)

-Dislikes/punishments - all day butt plug wear, rubberband snaps, wedgies, nipple clamps, toothpaste

-Limits-Pics, Public/Social suicide, cam, Messy/Poop/Pee, wetting myself, hard pain, body writing, needles
spankme554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 05:38 PM   #43
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

Default 5th report

I know. I know: Not as fast with doing all your tasks. As stated in the beginning, they are for when Mistress doesn't have time for puppy, and puppy does need treatment So, puppy did two tasks: one where Mistress actually was around, and one that was easily done and actually scratched a nice itch.
With Mistress having been ill this past week, there was a lot of quality time over play time. But that was so nice, puppy just felt happy to be close to its owner. Which is why that need wasn't as strong.

Stopping with the explenations, and on to what you are all looking forward to: The reports!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Many many thanks, puppy. I feel so flattered.

You are still open for tasks, right? So I think, you also earn your Mistress three toasts on her name for taking so good care of you. With glasses of piss, of course.
This required Mistress to be around, and as it says up there, she was. We did this over the course of three days, last toast just mere minutes ago. And it was rather enjoyable for her to watch her puppy drink its piss for her. We are both very much looking forward to when puppy can have hers as well.

These are the toasts Mistress got from her pet:
- To my first and last proper owner.
- May you ever be able to shape your puppy how you desire.
- May you ever achieve your goals and find new ones to reach. To you Mistress.
The piss, as always, doesn't taste good at all. But again, since your training, puppy takes it way easier and Mistress says it is a good piss drinking bitch for her. That always makes puppy so happy!
I liked having to think of what I wish for Mistress, without it being about me, or when the initial idea was about me, how to actually then make it about her again. (see second toast)
Thank you Cass!

And in a few days (hopefully sooner than later), this puppy might actually come to you for advice/help with another training Mistress wants it to complete. I hope you are up for it. I know you are definitely versed in it <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankme554 View Post
Here is just a very simple task for you and easily hidden as well for those days when you're not alone.

Just wear your prostate hitting plug all day while you are working. Nothing better than being able to feel it as you move around during the day.

Please enjoy this small gift from me. 😁
Thank you so very much for an easy one. I actually was able to complete this yesterday.
I like this plug. It really is comfortable to wear all day, even if I don't have the chance to properly clean my behind, or a surprise in my diet hinders proper cleaning (hence the addition of anal availability in my likes and limits).
Sometimes I completely forget that its there, then I shift, and feel it again. It is especially nice to feel, when puppy's useless appendage gets hard in its cage. Just that tiny bit of extra stimulation.

Thank you for your task! To continued fun.

--------------------------------

I will complete the still open tasks over the course of this coming week, and am actually looking forward to them.

Still open for new tasks as well!
I hope you like my reports. I definitely hope this puppy is entertaining you.
<3

Old 04-01-2018, 08:48 AM   #44
aesop52
getDare Sweetheart

Have you already tried peeing on all fours in your garden or in a nearby park?

Slave grade me:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...=416502&page=1

Toys: dildo, collar, chastity cage, plug.
Likes: anal, chastity, bdsm, slave poses, risk of exposure.
aesop52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 09:08 AM   #45
Lightze
Chaos

So hi!

Sooo.. Your lion.. Your humping lion. You should edge 5 times by using it properly.
Let us know after the last edge. Make sure to be plugged!
=^w^=

M/Exploring

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, chastity, golden, puppy, task ideas