Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2017, 05:34 PM   #1
Random11111
Account Banned

Smile Self bondage with heavy tit torture 19/F A cup

Hi, im looking for a good long self bondage dare with added harsh nipple and tit torture for added discomfort. I have A cup tits that are really disapointing and need to be punished. I have lots of rope, a smaller thread or twine, I have headphones, a ballgag, a blindfold, lots of clothespins (i am pretty thin so i cant get too many on my in one place), i have binder clips (big and small) i have chip clips with teeth, i have a tack bra that is a bit too small for me. Lastly I can get ice if needed.

Whatever you can come up with would be great. Try to be detailed in your dare so I dont get confused on how to set it up
Old 05-14-2017, 06:06 PM   #2
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Here's a quick and easy one - Spend the next 90 minutes in your tack bra. More to follow...
Old 05-14-2017, 06:12 PM   #3
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhowc View Post
Here's a quick and easy one - Spend the next 90 minutes in your tack bra. More to follow...
Thats easy. I had it on earlier today for 12 hours. Another hour and a half is nothing
Old 05-14-2017, 06:15 PM   #4
FlyingMonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random11111 View Post
Thats easy. I had it on earlier today for 12 hours. Another hour and a half is nothing
once the tack bra is on, but a tight bikini, or spandex top on over it to add to the pressure

DISLIKES: writing, corner time, wedges, pain

LIMITS: Scat, Blood, Permanent, Illegal, public, people I know, social media, face, video

PM Dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84506
Old 05-14-2017, 06:18 PM   #5
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingMonk View Post
once the tack bra is on, but a tight bikini, or spandex top on over it to add to the pressure
The tack bra is made inside of a bikini top that is already too small for me
Old 05-14-2017, 06:42 PM   #6
FlyingMonk

clip the chip clips to the bottom on your ears. Then use the rope to tie your ankles and knees together. This will make it hard for you to move around. Stay this way until you have peed, twice.

of course,.. keep the tack bra on

DISLIKES: writing, corner time, wedges, pain

LIMITS: Scat, Blood, Permanent, Illegal, public, people I know, social media, face, video

PM Dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84506
Old 05-14-2017, 06:45 PM   #7
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingMonk View Post
clip the chip clips to the bottom on your ears. Then use the rope to tie your ankles and knees together. This will make it hard for you to move around. Stay this way until you have peed, twice.

of course,.. keep the tack bra on
This is kind of an odd dare. Probably not going to do it. The clips on my ears arent really bondage or nipple/tit torture and peeing on myself is just gross
Old 05-14-2017, 07:12 PM   #8
Uslan

ok, you are to do the following.
1) get a piece of rope and tie your tits up so they are red and like a tennis ball
2) get the smaller thread or twine, tie your nipples together, pulling them together as hard and as close as you can
3) put 3 binder clips (big) ON the thread so it weight down your nipple
4) Put your ball gag on

Then you are to a set of exercise as follow
30 jump and jacks, follow by 20 push ups.

Enjoy and pain and pleasure brought to you by your nipples and tits.
Old 05-14-2017, 07:59 PM   #9
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uslan View Post
ok, you are to do the following.
1) get a piece of rope and tie your tits up so they are red and like a tennis ball
2) get the smaller thread or twine, tie your nipples together, pulling them together as hard and as close as you can
3) put 3 binder clips (big) ON the thread so it weight down your nipple
4) Put your ball gag on

Then you are to a set of exercise as follow
30 jump and jacks, follow by 20 push ups.

Enjoy and pain and pleasure brought to you by your nipples and tits.
I cant really tie up my tits. They are just to small to get a tight wrap on. I did the rest though. The jumping jacks were worse since my tits were bouncing while also having my nipples tugged at after every jump. The push ups were fine, they didnt give me any discomfort other than the little pain from having my nipples tied. I really wish i could tie up my tits. That always looks hot but i cant do it
Old 05-14-2017, 08:13 PM   #10
Rhowc
getDare Devil

I understand that you can't tie your tits, but have you ever tried using rubber bands? I know that you don't have much to work with, but try leaning forward (get on your hands and knees & take advantage of the force of gravity) so that they are hanging. Use a tight rubber band and work it up until it is tight against your chest. Then try adding another. Put on as many as possible.

If this works, and you want to add to the bondage, apply a binder clip to each nipple. Place a piece of rope on the back of your neck. Run the loose ends of the rope through the handles on the binder clips. Pass the rope down your body and through your crotch (spreading your pussy lips with the rope). Bring through the rope up through your butt crack and along your sides. Finally bring the loose ends back to the binder clips, pull them tight and tie them off. Add another pair of binder clips if necessary. Keep yourself in this bondage for an hour. Do be careful how you move as any movement will apply pressure to both your nipples and pussy lips.

Please report back here and by PM
Old 05-14-2017, 08:28 PM   #11
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhowc View Post
I understand that you can't tie your tits, but have you ever tried using rubber bands? I know that you don't have much to work with, but try leaning forward (get on your hands and knees & take advantage of the force of gravity) so that they are hanging. Use a tight rubber band and work it up until it is tight against your chest. Then try adding another. Put on as many as possible.

If this works, and you want to add to the bondage, apply a binder clip to each nipple. Place a piece of rope on the back of your neck. Run the loose ends of the rope through the handles on the binder clips. Pass the rope down your body and through your crotch (spreading your pussy lips with the rope). Bring through the rope up through your butt crack and along your sides. Finally bring the loose ends back to the binder clips, pull them tight and tie them off. Add another pair of binder clips if necessary. Keep yourself in this bondage for an hour. Do be careful how you move as any movement will apply pressure to both your nipples and pussy lips.

Please report back here and by PM
I will give it a try. I dont have any small rubber bands and it is too late to get them tonight but I will get some tomorrow and try it out
The following user says Thank You to Random11111 for this post:
Old 05-15-2017, 05:38 AM   #12
aff587

Tying small boobs is a bit different from tying larger boobs. You should try to tie against them instead of around. Take a rope's middle point, hold it against the front of your body at the height of the underside of your boobs, then pull the ends through the loop, so that the rope go around your body in two rounds, just under your boobs. Then go around the shoulders to make a V-shape in front and back. That is a good start to an upper body harness that works on smaller breasts.
Old 05-15-2017, 06:22 AM   #13
Screamnbeaver
getDare Sweetheart

Get your nipples pierced! !!!
Old 05-15-2017, 06:47 AM   #14
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

i wish I had your breasts mine are far to big and I'm very jealous!

So you are not to do this hard it is the cumulative effect you are looking for, you should do this slightly harder than a tap

Take a tawse or a ruler will do if you do not have one, tap it hard and fast on your left nipple until it is very red and sore. Then repeat on the right

Use ice to relieve the heat and some of the pain then repeat

Wear nipple clamps for the rest of the day inside your tightest bra

This can take a while if your nipples aren't especially sensitive but if your a pain slut it's def worth the effort

I'd love to hear how you get on love shoot me a PM

kisses

Jenni

Dislikes: disrespect, misogynistis
Limits: permanent damage, anything involving minors! Pics/cam/voice, social suicide, black mail, enema, prolapsing

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Old 05-15-2017, 08:26 AM   #15
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aff587 View Post
Tying small boobs is a bit different from tying larger boobs. You should try to tie against them instead of around. Take a rope's middle point, hold it against the front of your body at the height of the underside of your boobs, then pull the ends through the loop, so that the rope go around your body in two rounds, just under your boobs. Then go around the shoulders to make a V-shape in front and back. That is a good start to an upper body harness that works on smaller breasts.
Thats a good idea. I'll give it a try
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clamps, nipple, self bondage, tits, torture