Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-17-2009, 03:04 PM   #1
NatGetsHighOnCoffee

Talking because we all want the sex... maybe

hi this is my first story so please dont be too harsh with the comments. i hope you will like it. its based on true story but mostly fiction.

Misty was sitting on the desk in empty art classroom expecting her friend appear in the door any minute. Listening to her ipod she was thinking how few months ago she would be probably doing her chemistry homework in homework club. Her life changed so much since Silvia decided to introduce her to the group. She didn’t expect them to accept her, she would never dream of becoming a part of the group and now she was closer to them than she could imagine.
She would never expect them to stand up to Logan to protect her and her dignity. Instead of centre of school gossips she ended up as a part of the group. Always scared to do something wrong and that the bubble would burst leaving her alone just like it was before all of that happened. But deep down she knew that nothing would be the same as it was.
The door opened. Misty automatically jumped off the desk running 2 greet her best friend Livia.
Livia was a pretty girl with blue eyes that could always guess what were you thinking and long brown hair with blond highlights. It created an impression of sun reflecting in them even on rainy days. She looked almost like an angel but Misty knew that angry Livia had nothing to do with angels.
A warm smile on her face appeared as soon as she noticed Misty running to her. They both hugged. Maybe it was sort of weird way of saying hello to a person you see everyday but that was just the way of greeting people that the group developed. Misty realised that it wasn’t happening that often when Logan was still in the group. Everything changed so much.
The girls didn’t get to let go of each other when they both felt warm muscular arms on their waists pulling them gently to a chest that many girls would fall for. The smell of chocolate lynx filled the air.
-Hope I’m not interrupting...
-No. We’ll just have to have a threesome.
The voice belonged to Eithan. He was tall and had hot muscular body that could take the breath away. His dark blond hair was up to an ear long and his eyes were icy blue and seductive. Girls used to laugh that he wouldn’t be a good father because his evil-eyes seemed to say ‘I’m going to rape you in a minute’.
They all giggled. This type of joke always were normal, and nobody would take them seriously, but if that would happen few months ago. Now they all knew that as soon as they turn 16 it all can change, so far their messing around was just a kind of joking but now they were in year 11 and they knew everything was about to change.
Misty went back to her comfortable seat on the art desk waiting for Livia to join her. Eithan sat opposite. On the second table.
-So how is life going girls?
-Not bad at all. Which is quite unusual on Monday morning.
-What do we have first lesson?
-RE
-Ah, great at least we are together in the class.
After Misty mentioned that, Eithan smiled. But then quickly tried to hide it. Girls have noticed that but didn’t say anything. The bell rang and all of them went to their tutorial classes for registration.

plz comment

not doing dares, mainly due to lack of time

We're part of a story, part of a tale
Sometimes beautiful and sometimes insane No one remembers how it began. (8)

You can only move as fast as whose in front of you
And if you assume just like them, what good will it do? (8)

not going on webcam so dont waste ur time asking
NatGetsHighOnCoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to NatGetsHighOnCoffee for this post:
Old 10-17-2009, 03:12 PM   #2
Star Shadows
Prodigy

having already read about 3 posts extra of this i cant wait. You guys and Galls are going to love it.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 03:16 PM   #3
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

I WANT extras toooo!!!
LOOKS GOOD
=)

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 03:25 AM   #4
Star Shadows
Prodigy

lovesfundares it's the benefit of being an editor/proof reader. not to mention a bff.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 10-18-2009, 04:30 AM   #5
NatGetsHighOnCoffee

well, I have to have someone's opinion before posting. anyway the story will be updated tonight

Old 10-18-2009, 04:40 AM   #6
Star Shadows
Prodigy

DO IT NOW please be nice

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 10-18-2009, 10:06 AM   #7
NatGetsHighOnCoffee

ok, this is where it start getting a bit unusual so plz tell me what you think about it

When the girls arrived in the RE classroom Eithan was already there. He chose a 3 people desk at the back of the classroom. He was sitting in the middle so girls both took their places each beside him.
They started to chat about the new album of their favourite band that has been released when Mrs. Halem walked in. She was nicest out of all RE teachers in school and students could always chill in her lessons and still finish all work on time.
-Good morning everyone. Today we will have lesson for revising and completing the work that some of you have missed out. I know that half of the class was ill in past few weeks so I think that it could be useful. I have some work to do anyway, so please be good and get on with your work. I might have to go to the class next door. Oh, I need 2 or 3 students to volunteer to do some jobs 4 me. Well done. You boys will go with me then and rest of you get your files and get on with it ok? Textbooks are on my desk.
Misty hadn’t missed any lessons but she still wanted to finish her flow map from previous lesson, she went to collect the files and textbooks and started to get on with her work. Livia also started to get on with her work. Eithan looked at girls and sighted. It was obvious he wasn’t in the mood for working, even though he got the file and started flipping through the pages looking for unfinished work.
-Are you sure, you want to work? I’m bored.
-Only bored people are bored Eithan. Just get on with it
Livia replied with a giggle. Trying to sound serious.
After 5 minutes of filling in gaps in flow map, Misty felt that Eithan’s leg moved closer to her and started vibrating slowly. With a big surprise she realised that it created a warm sensation. She looked up at Eithan. He smiled evilly.
-Yes...?
-No, nothing.
Misty tried to concentrate on her work again. It worked quite well when she tried to ignore him. She started writing a response to the question in flow map when the warm, tingling sensation came back twice as strong. Eithan speeded up the tempo. Now it was really hard to ignore it. Misty couldn’t do the work anymore. She looked at Livia realising her friend was in the same situation. Her face expressed very hard thinking even though the question was reasonably easy. Misty sent her a questioning look across the table. Livia looked at Eithan who was smiling not even trying to hide how much fun he had disturbing girl’s work.
-Yes..?
-Nothing.
Both girls tried to go back to work. Misty tried to move away a little, she soon realised it was a bad move. Eithan pressed his leg closer to her causing her to tense her muscles. Now she could feel every single move of his leg. Now her brain concentrated only on the movement. She started breathing hard.

Plz comment, I really like to know what people think about the story

Old 10-18-2009, 11:01 AM   #8
NatGetsHighOnCoffee

Livia wasn’t in better situation. Since Misty tried to move Eithan decided to increase pressure against her too. Her chair leg was in contact with his foot causing the chair to vibrate too. She couldn’t understand why this is causing her breathe harder. By the looks she was getting from Misty she could guess her friend was also confused. But she knew one thing for sure, they were going to get him back for it.
The girls somehow managed to still do their work. It turned into a battle now. They tried 2 ignore Eithan as much as they could which wasn’t easy at all. Trying to control their breath girls used all their strength to concentrate on the flow maps.
Misty realised they were quite successful at it and relaxed trying to ignore Eithan. After 10 minutes she felt something warm on her knee. It started to move upwards very slowly. Misty looked shocked at Eithan who answered with innocent look on his face. She look around the classroom scared if anybody noticed. Livia was doing the same thing. Thankfully all class was too busy chatting and working to realise what was happening at the back table. Eithan’s hand kept moving it was now reaching the end of her skirt. It didn’t stop. He gently lifted the skirt up slipping his hand under it. Misty could feel the excitement building up but she was terrified by the fact they were all in the classroom full of people and in any second they could be caught.
-Eithan, please stop. Now.
-I’m not doing anything.
-Please.
Misty was in despair now. She was struggling 2 hide how turned on she was now. Eithan noticed it easily.
-You both enjoy it really.
He said with a giggle. Livia gave him a look that could kill the dead.

Please comment

Old 10-18-2009, 11:12 AM   #9
Star Shadows
Prodigy

hehe i know happens next and still need more post more please *puppy dog eyes* A real edge of the seat (and other things) story.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 10-18-2009, 11:42 AM   #10
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

OMG I LOVEE ITTTTTTTTTTT

MORE PLEASE.
if u need another "proof reader" leme know lol
i love sneak peeks.
btw its really good.
only thing i can comment on.
IS HOW AMAZING IT IS =)

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 01:13 PM   #11
NatGetsHighOnCoffee

thx, im glad some people like it lol

-We both hate you.
The way she said it made it obvious she struggled 2 keep her breath under control.
Eithan hands were now reaching girls’ knickers. He slid his hands in between their legs causing girls to feel the first sign of wetness.
-If you don’t stop now you will regret it.
Livia announced with an evil glare. Eithan seemed to be really happy with the results he was getting. Instead of stopping he started gently rubbing the place where girls clit was supposed to be. Both girls gasped for air. This was too much for them and they couldn’t control their breathing anymore. Still it wasn’t enough for Eithan, he started moving upwards reaching the edge of girl’s knickers now, how slowly started to slip his hands in. Both girls had terrified looks on the face mixed with excitement. He kept moving closer.
-Please don’t do it. Not here.
Misty pleaded. She couldn’t take anymore of it.
Eithan only smiled moving closer and closer. Girls were helpless. His fingers were now touching their clits and he brushed them gently but only for few seconds trying to find for the centre of their excitement... The bell rang.
Eithan removed his hands from girls knickers at sound of bell and started to pack up. He also moved his legs leaving girls in shock.
-Come on! We will be late for next lesson!
First to recover from shock was Livia.
-YOU ARE SO DEAD!
Misty had no doubts that her friend already had a revenge planned. Still breathing hard she stood up and slowly followed Livia to English classroom. They left Eithan smiling playfully at them on the English corridor and walked in to the room where as Misty assumed they were meant to plan the revenge...

Old 10-18-2009, 01:37 PM   #12
Visionary

Send a message via MSN to Visionary

Im loving this so far, please keep going
Visionary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 04:10 PM   #13
Raging Rob

Good story, but the Adminitrators really thrive on the writers to use proper grammar. So my suggestion would be use quotation marks and commas when you have your characters speak. Also it seems like its just a straight up sexy story, not even loosely wrapped around the world of TorD. Ah, well other than that it's an awesome story!
Raging Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:54 AM   #14
NatGetsHighOnCoffee

well the story only starts, it is going to involve t or d and its probably become more clear in next few posts. and thank you for good advise

Old 10-19-2009, 03:04 PM   #15
laura babii x

Love it so far =)
Can't wait for the rest <3

19/f/uk
laura babii x is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk