Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2018, 01:22 PM   #1
Darkrest

Default Keep this SLUT desperate

During 2019 I want to be a dripping mess.
Please, Masters and Mistresses, Sirs and Ladies, and everyone else, please keep this slut busy.
19, female.

You can post once every hour, (unless someone posts after you, then you can post again) and only use one keyword per post.

Edge - I edge 10 times (the number of posts in this thread by the last day is added to my amount of edges, so even by not saying EDGE, you'll be giving me one anyway, much to my despair, and courtesy to a pm)

Plug - I will wear my small plug an entire day

Big Plug - I will wear my larger plug for 30 minutes, and tease my clit with my fingers while it's in

Finger Tease - I will tease my clit with my fingers for 10 minutes

Vibe tease - I will tease my clit with a bullet vibe for 10 minutes

Toothpaste - I will rub toothpaste on my clit, and tease my clit for 15 minutes

Clamp - I will tease my clit, wearing a clit clamp for 15 minutes

Horny to bed - I will go to bed at 9, and tease my clit for 2 hours

Night and day - I will tease myself for 2 hours before I sleep, and 2 hours when I wake up, without edging

Enema - For every 5 of these I will take a liter up my ass, then do one edge

Piss - I will drink plenty during the day, hold my pee until I can't, and then piss myself wearing jeans

Clothespins - Any number you add, and where, and then I'll do 5 edges

Dildo - I will fuck myself for one minute

Week - you add another week before I'm allowed to cum. (**Update: Saying this will now take a week off my denial period)

Kik - if there's 500 of these, I'll make a group where you can see me do, through vids and pics, (most of) of these tasks. You'll have to be able to do a live pic of your face, though, for verification

Day - after January 1, I start counting them, and I stop accepting new tasks. Unless you comment this, then another day is added where I have to allow tasks to trickle in. (**Update: saying this will now take a day off the acceptance period)

I won't allow myself to cum before I've finished all of the tasks, and the week keyword marks weeks of no cumming after I've finished the tasks.

You can of course add tasks for me to do, but those are more optional for me.

Sweet regards from a wet slut. Please make her wetter

Ps: after the 15th time you post, you can start doing 2 in each post.
After 35 times, you can do 3.
After 50, you can give me 4. (The same thing cannot be said more than twice in each post)

If you have any suggestions on keywords with tasks, for me to add, or something for me to do with the number of replies in this thread, pm me

Update***
I'm not sure about this yet. You'll have to convince me.
The 4 people with the hightest number of posts in this thread will automatically be accepted into the kik group (as long as there are more than 55 posts), as admins. (Which I'll make on January 1st). If you have more than 55 posts in here, you will also be allowed into the group, no matter whether you've said "kik" or not. If you don't have more than 55 posts, you'll have to hope it reaches 500 kiks before January 1st

Last edited by Darkrest; 12-23-2018 at 04:07 PM.
Darkrest is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Darkrest for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, keep me in denial, orgasm denial, piss, slave