Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-31-2019, 06:47 PM   #1
AceTroubles

Unhappy New years spankings please

Ive been terribly bad this year.
I lost my ID twice, broke my phone, flunked out of a class, had a terribly dirty mouth, and procrastinated too much, among other things. I will be taking all punishments on this thread untill january 14th.

Objects i have: wooden spoon, paddle, butt plug, ribbed dildo, rechargable bullet vibrator, rular, toothpaste, icy hot, irish spring soap.

I am ftm so i have a vulva but a very large clit. Im okay with mouth soaping, spanking and writing lines and negotiable other things. I am also looking for a disciplinarian for the upcoming year.

Last edited by AceTroubles; 12-31-2019 at 06:49 PM.
AceTroubles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 10:07 PM   #2
jestergestures

Terribly bad indeed! I say 190 swats with the wooden spoon, 40 with the paddle, 20 minutes in the corner with that soap in your mouth (obviously no rinsing until after your punishment is over), and after you've done all that you can lube up your butt plug with some toothpaste, insert it, sit that naughty bum down and write "This year I will behave or I can expect more punishments like this." 50 times on a piece of paper.
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes | No | Maybe
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 12:52 PM   #3
AceTroubles

Default Completed

Thank you for your punishment.i just completed it about an hour ago. I can taste the soap still. My bum still burns.
Old 01-02-2020, 11:38 AM   #4
dumb.bunny

uh oh! that doesn’t sound good! Rub icy hot all around your clit and bum and then rinse your mouth out with soap for 20 minutes before rinsing the icy hot off. when you’re done with that spank yourself 50 times bare with your paddle. Hope this helps <3

limits: public, family, blood, scat, piss, permanent, pictures, messy, blackmail, breast/nipple pain,anything food related

punishments: spanking, wedgie, mouthsoaping,writing lines

items: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91461

*happily taken by my Daddy, zach.99
dumb.bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 01:07 PM   #5
AceTroubles

Default Done

Just got time to do it and im done. Thank you so mjch for your time. It burned so bad. And the taste remains.
Old 01-05-2020, 01:12 PM   #6
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Sounds like a good old fashion spanking is in order. For a warm up using a wooden or plastic cooking spoon 50 hits to each ass cheek. 10 hand slaps to your large clit, 10 to each inner thigh with a charger cable, 10 to each nipple with the spoon.

Which was your most and least favorite?
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 01:13 PM   #7
jml3030
getDare Sweetheart

For now, smack your butt 100 times with that ruler.

Re-enroll and pass that class, if that fits your future plans. When you do, spank your clit once every time you stop yourself from studying, and reward yourself each day that you do well.

Please send humiliating words or tasks.

Likes: Private humiliation, roleplaying, predicaments, femdom, pee, pee-drinking, dares, light-to-medium pain, edging, bondage, cross-dressing, anal things

Dislikes: Heavier pain, denial

Limits: Unlawful, ltr, Public/cam/kik/work/social-suicide, permanent damage, scat, severe anal, unreasonably long-term, race-play

PM Dares
jml3030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 08:18 PM   #8
AceTroubles

Default done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Sounds like a good old fashion spanking is in order. For a warm up using a wooden or plastic cooking spoon 50 hits to each ass cheek. 10 hand slaps to your large clit, 10 to each inner thigh with a charger cable, 10 to each nipple with the spoon.

Which was your most and least favorite?
just finished, most favorite was to my bottom, least was the ones to my chest.
Old 01-06-2020, 09:08 PM   #9
AceTroubles

Default Completed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jml3030 View Post
For now, smack your butt 100 times with that ruler.

Re-enroll and pass that class, if that fits your future plans. When you do, spank your clit once every time you stop yourself from studying, and reward yourself each day that you do well.
just finished bum is a bit red, not as red as it could be but i did reenroll today.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
mouth soaping, punishment, spanking