getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New years spankings please (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=378346)

AceTroubles 12-31-2019 06:47 PM

New years spankings please

Ive been terribly bad this year.
I lost my ID twice, broke my phone, flunked out of a class, had a terribly dirty mouth, and procrastinated too much, among other things. I will be taking all punishments on this thread untill january 14th.

Objects i have: wooden spoon, paddle, butt plug, ribbed dildo, rechargable bullet vibrator, rular, toothpaste, icy hot, irish spring soap.

I am ftm so i have a vulva but a very large clit. Im okay with mouth soaping, spanking and writing lines and negotiable other things. I am also looking for a disciplinarian for the upcoming year.

jestergestures 12-31-2019 10:07 PM

Terribly bad indeed! I say 190 swats with the wooden spoon, 40 with the paddle, 20 minutes in the corner with that soap in your mouth (obviously no rinsing until after your punishment is over), and after you've done all that you can lube up your butt plug with some toothpaste, insert it, sit that naughty bum down and write "This year I will behave or I can expect more punishments like this." 50 times on a piece of paper.

AceTroubles 01-01-2020 12:52 PM

Completed

Thank you for your punishment.i just completed it about an hour ago. I can taste the soap still. My bum still burns.

dumb.bunny 01-02-2020 11:38 AM

uh oh! that doesn’t sound good! Rub icy hot all around your clit and bum and then rinse your mouth out with soap for 20 minutes before rinsing the icy hot off. when you’re done with that spank yourself 50 times bare with your paddle. Hope this helps <3

AceTroubles 01-05-2020 01:07 PM

Done

Just got time to do it and im done. Thank you so mjch for your time. It burned so bad. And the taste remains.

Bdsub 01-05-2020 01:12 PM

Sounds like a good old fashion spanking is in order. For a warm up using a wooden or plastic cooking spoon 50 hits to each ass cheek. 10 hand slaps to your large clit, 10 to each inner thigh with a charger cable, 10 to each nipple with the spoon.

Which was your most and least favorite?

jml3030 01-05-2020 01:13 PM

For now, smack your butt 100 times with that ruler.

Re-enroll and pass that class, if that fits your future plans. When you do, spank your clit once every time you stop yourself from studying, and reward yourself each day that you do well.

AceTroubles 01-05-2020 08:18 PM

done

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bdsub (Post 3883732)
Sounds like a good old fashion spanking is in order. For a warm up using a wooden or plastic cooking spoon 50 hits to each ass cheek. 10 hand slaps to your large clit, 10 to each inner thigh with a charger cable, 10 to each nipple with the spoon.

Which was your most and least favorite?

just finished, most favorite was to my bottom, least was the ones to my chest.

AceTroubles 01-06-2020 09:08 PM

Completed

Quote:

Originally Posted by jml3030 (Post 3883734)
For now, smack your butt 100 times with that ruler.

Re-enroll and pass that class, if that fits your future plans. When you do, spank your clit once every time you stop yourself from studying, and reward yourself each day that you do well.

just finished bum is a bit red, not as red as it could be but i did reenroll today.