Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 01-14-2018, 05:54 PM   #1
FelkLyre
Baby Member

Heya, I'm Felk. I'm a 21 year old college student who joined this site with his girlfriend, FaeBell. Not sure what else to say that Fae hasn't just told you, but I'm pretty friendly so feel free to chat me up at any time
FelkLyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 03:09 AM   #2
R25

Heya I'm Rory, I just found this website and its looking pretty cool so I might stick around for a bit <3
R25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 12:47 PM   #3
Just Take Control

*waves and awkwardly smiles*

28. He/him. Switch. UK.
Just Take Control is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 02:29 AM   #4
Adare2018
Account Banned

Good morning All,
I'm Angie... I'm not really sure how I feel about this site... I'm on the fence.
I just turned 34, anyone who thinks that is old... take a hike. I started in the lifestyle over a decade ago, closer to a decade and a half. I've been married, divorced, and remarried. I've children. I've a stable job and r/ l commitments. I know who I am and what I need, but I dont feel the need to offer all that I am up for public consumption. If you want to get to know me, say hi, and you might find me worth the while. That said, my dance card is **not** empty.

I've a few significant people in my life; none of whom will be walking away anytime soon.

I'm submissive not slave. I'm a non ageplay little; but I'm just starting to admit that. I'm NOT into humiliation/ degradation, which is one reason I'm not sure I fit this site.

I'm literate, intelligent, kind, giving, and honest. Please be as well.

Be well;
Angie

"I, with a deeper instinct, chose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands of me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman."~ Anais Nin

Last edited by Adare2018; 07-17-2018 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Typo
Adare2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 08:17 PM   #5
MissAmiraBlack

My name is Chanel aka Miss Amira Black.
I'm just a naughty goth chick who found this site via fetlife and other kink related websites and people. So far it's been pretty great! I like message board/forum style.
ANY WAY, I think I'm in to relatively 'vanilla' things......but IDK. I consider myself to be a switch, but I present as a Domme. Depending on the person, usually well-hung white men, I'm submissive. Otherwise, I just like flirting and teasing and having fun.

Not complicated right?

31yo Goth MILF
Virginia, USA.
KIK: Miss.Amira.Black

About Me
Likes: Truths, Assigning tasks, Giving rules, SPH, Tease and denial voyeurism
Dislikes:

My Ultimate Shopping Dare

Instagram
Dirty Code
SexMap
MissAmiraBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 07:18 AM   #6
YourSlutLilly

Hello, i just wanted to introduce myself. I am Lilly 19 years old from Europe. And new to this site. Curious to explore. Still go to school, so not much time to play.
Thank you and see you
Lilly

Limits: scat, permanent, puke, blood, illegal, public, social suicide, pics & vids

Likes: denial, pain, pussy torture, clit torture, anal, bdsm, humiliation, control

Toys
YourSlutLilly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to YourSlutLilly for this post:
Old 01-17-2020, 01:43 PM   #7
LittlePrincess94

Smile Howdy!

Hey y'all!

I'm a 25 year old full time worker/college student in a medical field and part of a metal/noise rock band.
I love to garden, game, binge some netflix, make music, and read. I'll cut off the hobbies there because there's too many to list.

I'm not really sure what else to say about myself, but I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. Yeehaw!
LittlePrincess94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 08:01 AM   #8
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Just discovered this site after my ex showed me it.

I’m 30, waitressing in London, so a fairly dull job. Therefore I try to make my private life a bit more fun. Love being a sub to a dominant man, but recently got into the dom role a bit too which is very satisfying after taking shit from customers all day!!

Not sure what to expect on here, but thought I’d say hi

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 01-28-2020, 09:59 AM   #9
Fragilekind

Hi. I am fragile kind. I know this site for some time, but did not register. I am male 22 from middle Europe.

I am free submissive. I am exploring all kind of stuff even very very dark. I like to meet new people but I am very shy and very picky and I have big imagination.

I like art, vintage and most of my fantasies are very weird.

Reason why I joined is that I would like to share one of my deepest fantasy that I would like irl in stories section so you will find me there
Fragilekind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 10:07 AM   #10
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Default Hi

I am not sure how I found this but after a short bit of lurking I decided to register and see how it goes. It is quite the old school style bbs and looks fun.

I am currently a graduate student in USA enjoying my quarantine life as much as I can. There are more time for me to explore things I guess. Hopefully I can met some interesting people and see how it goes. I was never the outdoor type so everything here sounds perfect.

Real life side I enjoy gaming, anime, Scifi/fantasy TV shows just like any other normal nerds. I consider myself a decent cook and a big foodie. Cooking is fun and relaxing to me.

And excuse my occasional bad grammar as English is my second language. But I try to make as little mistake as possible.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 01:37 PM   #11
Dskywere
Account Banned

hey folks ^^

decided to join as a member after years of lurking, figured i may as well get myself involved

anyways I'm 28, Male - I live in the UK (Scotland more specifically) - into loads of stuff - I've put up a bunch of pictures on here (in my getdare album), if you want to know anything else feel free to PM me, i don't bite :P
Dskywere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 03:34 AM   #12
WithTheTie

Hello everyone, just registered myself on this site. A combination of loving truth or dare but also new to the game I think it's a great way to get some more experience.
I'm from The Netherlands and I like to meet new people to play with, from NL would be cool but anywhere is fine I love sports to watch and to practice, socializing that kind a stuff.
In daily life I'm a technical engineer.

So new kid on the block, hoping to meet you all

Likes: clothing, (light) CBT, spanking, clothe pegs, nipple play, anal play, dildo, humiliation, thong, feminization
Dislikes: poo, pee, blood, needles, involving others

Kik dare me: svenseb77
WithTheTie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 07:36 AM   #13
Luella

Thumbs up

Hi everyone long time lurker just registered and saying hello to you all
Luella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 08:43 AM   #14
EmmaBlack3662

Hello!

I wouldn't say I'm new here, but it's been quite a while since I've been on. More comfortable with my identity and who I am so swinging through to meet people and have some fun.
EmmaBlack3662 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 10:37 AM   #15
Skinnycrow

Name: Peter 43 years of age
Gender: Cis Male - Non Binary (mainly boy but most certainly not a man) I’m very attracted to strong minded demanding arrogant younger bad boys but since your reading this I guessing I have pretty much agreed to be used by you regardless. If you ghost me or just disappear for more than 48 hours I’ll just assume I’m not for you and I am free from any agreements with no bad feelings. Exclusive ownership of me will only work if there is frequent contact. Happy to consider occasional play but when your not around I’m free to play lay with others
Sexuality: Gay

I’m skinny and 5 foot 10 inches, not physically strong but I’m determined when that is required.
Role: Slave / victim /fag
DM's: Open. Feel free to message me anytime and even pass my information about discreetly. Waking up to random demanding kink request is definitely hot.
Kinks: CNC, maybe blackmail but only after I feel very safe, control, humiliation, exposure, verbal (and physical) abuse. Restraints. Breath control Possible tech control. When we both feel safe, fear and race play. Weapons and blade play, wax play. This is not an exhaustive list, just what I could think of now. I’m certainly up to considering new things. I get a buzz out of hearing how masters have used other fags. I understand limits are there to be pushed. I accept your right to punish me if you feel I deserve this.

Boundaries :- getting found out. hurting others I care about. illegal stuff. Work life, info and tech is totally out of bounds for your own protection

Limits : Illegal stuff as police courts and prison are not fun. Animals and children are off limits and I have no interest in findom although hearing how others are drained and abused is hot. I want to avoid permanent marks and injuries. I’m not into cross dressing or nappies. I’m not interested in those who claim to be a Master (secretly)but are in the closet and say nothing about themselves. Masters are confident and in control. I will respect your privacy but show me some trust over time.
I’m not looking to get stressed out trying to complete unthought out impossible tasks (that’s called work in everyday life) Whilst I’ll do my best to please you it needs to be practical and maybe even fun.
I try to keep my home and work life entirely separate from my kink life.
I can get overwhelmed easily and can sulk for a bit while I adjust but mostly come crawling back. Just treat me like a brat.
I’ll do most anything to keep this semi private as I am in a relationship
[email protected]
Kik = skinnycrow2
Telegram = @skinnycrow2
Skinnycrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
introduction