Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-11-2021, 03:28 PM   #61
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
BUZZ

Rub arousal gel on your pussy and nipples.
Put in your lovense and put it on a pattern that risks tipping you over the edge (obviously you must stop it before you hit the o, but there will be a penalty*).

Now go out for some coffee. You will take the elevator down. However if there are fewer than 3 other people in the elevator, you must do the last three floors by the stairs.

On the return to your office if there are fewer than 3 people in the elevator, then take the final three floors by stair.
Once back in the office the vibe can be turned off.

*If you have to turn off the vibe because you might cum, then you can take a few minutes to recover before turning it back on. Everytime you stop it however is 10 minutes spent with your nipple clamps on when you get back to your office and you must reapply the arousal gel to your nipples before putting on the clamps.
3pm coffee time!

nipples and now desperate pussy covered in gel.

Lovense in place, a selected a random pre programed pattern and headed to the elevator. That was a mistake i should have previewed the pattern prior to starting..... i selected the one called "earthquake" OH MY FUCKING GAWD! it really didn't get to crazy until the elevator doors shut.....then it hit me....the random step by step increase in intensity as i rode the elevator almost made me cum....

By the time the elevator reached the main floor i could feel my face flushed, i cant imagine how red i was...nipples rock hard...pussy fluttering, i had to focus so hard not to cum. But you will be pleased to know this obiedient slut was determined not to fail....i had to concentrate soooo hard not to cum.

pussy fluttering, i made my way back to the elevator....only two others onboard.

I must apologies, there is no way i could handle stairs in this condition, i am so sorry Sir

andreaswallows.....and feels she has let you all down

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
AndreaSwallows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 03:50 PM   #62
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post

I must apologies, there is no way i could handle stairs in this condition, i am so sorry Sir

andreaswallows.....and feels she has let you all down
To make up for it anytime slut Andrea leaves her office room for the rest of the day (unless it contradicts with other instructions) you will be sans brassière and your nipples will be clamped.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 04:32 PM   #63
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanSir View Post
Yes, maybe they assumed you do.
Maybe they recognized, but were too discret to tell something.
Maybe they even smelled your wet cunt.
Maybe they know what a huge slut you are and what naughty things you are doing in your office, because they follow this thread.
Maybe they are masturbating right now thinking about your clamped nipples and exposed tits.

You like these thoughts, slut?
It is BUZZ then.
Put in the bullet vibe, but not so fast. Do it slowly on your chair. Spread your legs wide, oopen up for the office. Get the vibe in and turn it on. Leave your room and walk around the office once more.

6 people who starred at your tits you say? What do you think how many are going to watch you edge? Walk around the floors and edge 6 times thinking about all the stuff I said and that could have happened in the elevator earlier today. Maybe they are right behind you, knowing what you are doing, because they read this thread....

Ps.: How is it going on the tasks mentioned yesterday?
Sir G

You certainly know how to arouse a girl, both physically and cerebrally

Siting at my desk, skirt pulled up, my bare ass on my office chair. Door wide open, leaning back as i slowly slid the bullet inside my greedy cunt. I am so desperate to cum at this point, feeling the bullet part my glistening pussy lips and the sensation of any kind of penetration magnifies how much i am craving a nice thick cock right now.

Sorting myself out, i stand...a bit shaky at first, and walk confidently out into the office. stopping just outside my door, standing for a moment, i survey the room of potential hard throbbing cocks.

Knowing some might be somewhat intrigued by my presence today, and my extra "personal" interactions, i imagine them watching me after work....i imagine them all looking thru my office windows, while my Sit comes to visit near the end of the day....my mind starts to wonder...

What if my Sir, My owner was in my office while all the men watched thru the window, what if my Sir became a bit upset with me...what if he instructed me to show them all what an obedient well trained cock sucking little slut i really am.

What would they all think watching me devour Sirs cock?

Would they continue to watch?

Would they start making comments while i was on my knees, breasts exposed, ass up in the air while taking that thick cock down my hungry throat?

Would their cocks become hard?

Would they show me thru the window while watching me?

What would any of you do?

andreaswallows....and loves an audience.....xoxoxo

Old 06-11-2021, 05:17 PM   #64
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Thank you all

Thank you Sirs for making my Friday quite the adventure.

I am please to report i am a desperate dripping wet mess right now, thank you very much

I very much appreciate you posts and tasks.

Anyone who posted is welcum to PM me.....i mean this girl should be permitted to cum don't you think?

Let me know if i deserve the reward of orgasm this weekend, and if so, how?

andreaswallows....and waits patently for permission....xoxoxo

Old 06-29-2021, 06:25 AM   #65
kylehu

Nuclear edgevator

Buzz

Hy Andrea,

I have a dare for you.

It's a simple dare but quiet effective.

You will need your bluetooth vibrator.

When you fell, head out for a coffe.
Get into the elevator, and head up to the top floor.
Start your vibrator on a random setting.
Press the buttons for all the floors and get ready for a long ride.
Dont forget about the floors below 0, if the building has any.
If the floor number can be divided by 5 (5,10,15...) you can stop the vibrator on that floor, but turn it on when you have arrived on the next floor.
While in the elevator, don't cover yourself, have your arms behind your back.

When you went over the full ride, go for the ground floor if you are not there,and head out for the coffe shop.

On your way back, turn on the vibrator, when you entered the office building.
Set the vibrator to random, and set a timer to 9 minutes.
Enter the elevator. If there are others in the elevator, don't ask for your floor, just go for a ride with them.
If you are alone, just wait in the empty elevator.
After the timer has ended, you may go back to your floor, and turn off the vibe, when you left the elevator.

Also, for further ideas, pleas write down how many floors are there in the buinding, and which floor you are on.

Last edited by kylehu; 06-29-2021 at 09:18 AM.
kylehu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 09:38 AM   #66
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

You may orgasm...but you should be naked...20 meters from any clothes...not in your house or car...and you have to have 3 orgasms before you can leave your spot to hunt for your clothes.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
big tits, edge, heels, office, submissive