getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   (39F) Fun Friday in the office (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=403974)

AndreaSwallows 06-04-2021 11:11 AM

(39F) Fun Friday in the office

Good morning all you devious Getdare peeps!

I am in the office today, due to Covid work place restrictions we are running half staff in the building and half working from home.

So.......the office is semi empty.......very few interruptions, and i thought this would be a good day to play :)

I am in a corner office, glass walls looking out over the open office area, floor to ceiling glass walls looking outside. On the 18th floor, office building across the street.

Wardrobe
Black tight pencil skirt, just above the knee.

4 inch black pumps.

Push up Bra (the girls are front and center)
Front button sheer blouse, 3 buttons undone, when the nipples are at attention......they get all the attention!

Hair up.

Red lipstick.

Glasses (think naughty office girl)

No panties.

Legs and cleavage oiled and glossy.

Toys

6 inch dildo

Baby oil

Wevibe

Arousal gel

very small bullet vibe

The fun part

You devious individuals get to control my edges!

Post tasks using toys and my location, this well trained obedient slut will reply with a full report. Just keep in mind that the amount of detail you include with your task assignment will be commiserate with the amount of detail i provide in my report.

Options;

BUZZ Assign me a task starting with "buzz" and i will edge using the wevibe or the bullet. (your choice)

RIDE Assign me a task starting with "ride" and i will use the 6 inch dildo as you wish.

Showtime Assign me a task starting with "showtime" and i will use any combination of the arousal gel, oil, A/O wardrobe malfunction that you instruct me to. As a side note, nothing turns me on more than teasing an unsuspecting stranger, knowing i am arousing them.

Rules

No consecutive posting, you must wait until someone else posts before you post again. Minimum 20 minutes between your posts.

Under no circumstances may i cum, your goal is to make me a dripping wet desperate cock craving office slut.

Have fun, push me hard, and most of all edge me as much as possible over the next 5 hours!

Give me your worst!

andreaswallows............xoxo..........and loves to please

bc1iron 06-04-2021 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows (Post 4396728)
Good morning all you devious Getdare peeps!

I am in the office today, due to Covid work place restrictions we are running half staff in the building and half working from home.

So.......the office is semi empty.......very few interruptions, and i thought this would be a good day to play :)

I am in a corner office, glass walls looking out over the open office area, floor to ceiling glass walls looking outside. On the 18th floor, office building across the street.

Wardrobe
Black tight pencil skirt, just above the knee.

4 inch black pumps.

Push up Bra (the girls are front and center)
Front button sheer blouse, 3 buttons undone, when the nipples are at attention......they get all the attention!

Hair up.

Red lipstick.

Glasses (think naughty office girl)

No panties.

Legs and cleavage oiled and glossy.

Toys

6 inch dildo

Baby oil

Wevibe

Arousal gel

very small bullet vibe

The fun part

You devious individuals get to control my edges!

Post tasks using toys and my location, this well trained obedient slut will reply with a full report. Just keep in mind that the amount of detail you include with your task assignment will be commiserate with the amount of detail i provide in my report.

Options;

BUZZ Assign me a task starting with "buzz" and i will edge using the wevibe or the bullet. (your choice)

RIDE Assign me a task starting with "ride" and i will use the 6 inch dildo as you wish.

Showtime Assign me a task starting with "showtime" and i will use any combination of the arousal gel, oil, A/O wardrobe malfunction that you instruct me to. As a side note, nothing turns me on more than teasing an unsuspecting stranger, knowing i am arousing them.

Rules

No consecutive posting, you must wait until someone else posts before you post again. Minimum 20 minutes between your posts.

Under no circumstances may i cum, your goal is to make me a dripping wet desperate cock craving office slut.

Have fun, push me hard, and most of all edge me as much as possible over the next 5 hours!

Give me your worst!

andreaswallows............xoxo..........and loves to please

Hello delicious

Let's have a slow building buzz I suggest you get on the elevator, maybe go out for a coffee. Hopefully, the elevator is quite busy....make sure you have that wevibe tormenting that pussy durring the entire elevator ride

Once you order your coffee, let make sure the vibe is on high, without interruption right up until the coffee is in your hand, at that point, the vibe goes OFF.

Once you are back on the elevator, I want that vibe on a random pattern until you reach your desk .

This should be a good start

zephyrnem 06-04-2021 11:45 AM

At some point...remove two items of clothing. Place arousal gel on the tip of your finger and lightly stroke your pussy lips. Then walk to the window stand there for 2 minutes , do a fast twirl and walk back to your desk. More arousal gel for another light stroke of your lips. You may put whatever items you removed back on, but stay barefoot until someone notices.

If you want to drive them wild when they notice say that you think being barefoot is relaxing and "soooo sensual".

Hahaha

Enjoy your day.

r0ver 06-04-2021 12:08 PM

Ride.
When you get a phone call hitch up your skirt so you are sitting on your bare ass and undo another button your blouse. Grind on your dildo for thr duration of the call. You can't adjust your clothes for at least 5 minutes after the call.
If the call is less than five minutes then you can't redo the button on your top and must again grind your dildo for the duration of the next call. Keep doing until either you've had a call of at least 5 minutes or you've undone all the buttons remembering that you can't adjust your clothes for 5 minutes after the call

AndreaSwallows 06-04-2021 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bc1iron (Post 4396750)
Hello delicious

Let's have a slow building buzz I suggest you get on the elevator, maybe go out for a coffee. Hopefully, the elevator is quite busy....make sure you have that wevibe tormenting that pussy durring the entire elevator ride

Once you order your coffee, let make sure the vibe is on high, without interruption right up until the coffee is in your hand, at that point, the vibe goes OFF.

Once you are back on the elevator, I want that vibe on a random pattern until you reach your desk .

This should be a good start

Sir, this girl is very grateful for your task.

As instructed, i made my way to the elevator, it was then i realized how busy it was just prior to the lunch hour.

The doors opened, and much to my shock, i found an almost full car :eek:

Mostly men is suits, a couple men from maintenance department.

Doors closed, i turned the vibe on via the app on my phone. Instantly, a shiver went up my spine, and i may have let out a slight gasp!

It took forever to reach the main floor, i could feel my pussy start to flutter, surounded by suits, in very close enclosed space....surrendering control...im sure the elevator stopped at least 6 times before arriving at the lobby.

Vibe OFF........phew!

Made my way to the starbucks in the atrium, crowded place.........ordered my coffee and hit the vibe on high.....OMG.......so intense!

Glancing around, very self conscious, i noted i seemed to be attracting attention from the suits waiting with me for their orders. My mind started racing; "can they hear the vibe" i thought.

The young man called my name "andrea" he said......i was a bit startled, as i went to pick my drink off the counter, i noticed he lingered.... i caught him staring at my breasts....i glanced down....shocked, my nipples were on high alert and extremely obvious! Fumbled with my phone, shut the vibe off.......i swear, i was so close to cumming right there in front of everyone.

I must apologize, i had to take a minute to collect myself before boarding the elevator, i hope that is OK Sir?

Back to the elevator, waited with another group of sexy suits...boarded, the polite young men allowed me to enter first.

"18 please" i said to the dark haired man near the elevator buttons.

Vibe on random, this was incredibly difficult, the patterns seemed to come in waives, made it to my floor.

Exiting the elevator, i could feel my wetness, i was having difficulty walking in 4 inch heels, holding my coffee as the vibe continued to control me.

I had to stop briefly to collect myself, a horrible dilemma stop and steady myself knowing that the stop only prolonged the period of time the vibe could push me closer to cumming.

Made it to my chair at my deck, hit the off button on my phone, tried to catch my breath and calm my now twitching pussy.

I have yet to sip my coffee.

Thank you so much for the task Sir

andreaswallows........and tries to remain calm......xoxoxo

AndreaSwallows 06-04-2021 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zephyrnem (Post 4396755)
At some point...remove two items of clothing. Place arousal gel on the tip of your finger and lightly stroke your pussy lips. Then walk to the window stand there for 2 minutes , do a fast twirl and walk back to your desk. More arousal gel for another light stroke of your lips. You may put whatever items you removed back on, but stay barefoot until someone notices.

If you want to drive them wild when they notice say that you think being barefoot is relaxing and "soooo sensual".

Hahaha

Enjoy your day.

Thank you so much for the task Sir Z

Given that i dont really have much clothing to remove, o chose to remove my belt and undo my blouse. The cool air from the AC blowing down on me as i approached the window instantly made my nipples hard. Feeling brave, facing the outside window
, clearly visible from the offices across the street, i chose to apply the first bit of arousal gel to my now swollen clit and wet pussy lips. I had no idea how sensitive i was after the elevator ordeal! I stood, rocking side to side, sipping my coffee while i felt my pussy, wet, slippery and hypersensitive with every move.

Returning to my desk, a bit more gel, pussy now dripping. I kicked off my shoes and headed out into the open office area.

The cool tile floor felt nice on my feet, one young man said hello, i caught him glancing down at my toes...."i like your nail polish" he said shyly...."thank you, the color matches my lips" he looked back, puzzled "my lipstick silly" i said with a smile as my tongue grazed my upper lip. "i love how relaxing it feels to be barefoot....soooo sensual" he smile and awkwardly said "yes, yes it is"

Thank you for the task Sir, i hope you are pleased.

andreaswallows..........and enjoys the warm wind from the west.....xoxoxo

AndreaSwallows 06-04-2021 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r0ver (Post 4396776)
Ride.
When you get a phone call hitch up your skirt so you are sitting on your bare ass and undo another button your blouse. Grind on your dildo for thr duration of the call. You can't adjust your clothes for at least 5 minutes after the call.
If the call is less than five minutes then you can't redo the button on your top and must again grind your dildo for the duration of the next call. Keep doing until either you've had a call of at least 5 minutes or you've undone all the buttons remembering that you can't adjust your clothes for 5 minutes after the call

Sir, do you have any idea how it felt to slip that dildo inside my warm hungry pussy? After tormenting my cunt this afternoon with virtually no pentation, that thick dildo spreading my pussy wide was so amazing. The feeling of fullness as i tried to remain composed on the phone all while wanting to bear down and feel it fill me more. Buttons open, breasts on display, grinding, not sure if i was being watched, but didn't care.....

It was so hard not to grind on it harder, and not cum right there in my office.

stopped, catching my breath, chair soaked.

Thank you Sir R

andreaswallows......but likes being filled......xoxoxo

semper_virilis 06-04-2021 02:11 PM

Showtime/Buzz

Undo one more button on your blouse, and then use the bullet vibrator on your nipples for 30 seconds each. Make sure they're as high-beam as they go. Then take a walk to your outside windows. Edge using the wevibe while your tits are pushed against the window, then return to your desk. You can button up the last button again once you catch someone looking at you.

r0ver 06-04-2021 02:25 PM

Remove your bra and rub some arousal gel on your pussy lips, clit and nipples.
Now go get a drink of water. Anytime you encounter someone when you are going or coming back to your office you must comment how hot you are feeling.

AndreaSwallows 06-04-2021 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semper_virilis (Post 4396900)
Showtime/Buzz

Undo one more button on your blouse, and then use the bullet vibrator on your nipples for 30 seconds each. Make sure they're as high-beam as they go. Then take a walk to your outside windows. Edge using the wevibe while your tits are pushed against the window, then return to your desk. You can button up the last button again once you catch someone looking at you.

Sir Semper

I cant tell you how excited i am to see your post :)

Blouse opened, nipples rock hard and ready before the vibe even got near them....mmmmm......i love how you think Sir, and you know me so well!

Facing the widows, standing under the AC vent that runs parallel to the glass approximately 9.5 inches inside from the upper extruded aluminum window window frame, i spread my legs approximately the width of my shoulders, the wevibe buzzing inside my greedy pussy as i imagined you in the window across the street. hips rocking, ass out, vibe buzzing, i pressed my hard nipples against the three pane low E glass. The coolness of the window against my breasts felt delicious.....edged twice very S L O W L Y for you Sir.

I trust you will sign off and stamp my work.

andreaswallows.....and clearly knows Sir Semper eng. appreciates detailed and accurate work. xoxoxo

semper_virilis 06-04-2021 03:01 PM

I'd give you my stamp of approval but might miss the paper with the distraction.

As your time is almost up, perhaps I can request a ride once you get back to your car, but before leaving? An edge or two while slowly stroking yourself with the dildo in your seat, after applying a bit of arousal gel.

AndreaSwallows 06-04-2021 03:11 PM

Update;

I will be at my desk for 90 more minutes today as it would appear i have some important, yet somewhat stressful tasks to tend to this afternoon. ;)

andreaswallows.......and always tries to exceed expectations.....xoxoxo

AndreaSwallows 06-04-2021 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r0ver (Post 4396914)
Remove your bra and rub some arousal gel on your pussy lips, clit and nipples.
Now go get a drink of water. Anytime you encounter someone when you are going or coming back to your office you must comment how hot you are feeling.

Sir R,

I should let you know, the bra i am wearing today is a demi cup, or "half bra" what that means is the bra cup is actually under my breast leaving my nipples exposed, so, i elected not to remove it. I hope that is ok?

Gel liberally applied to my now desperate pussy, a small amount on each erect nipple.

I confidently strolled thru the office in my heels, breasts on full display, lipstick fresh and red, water bottle in hand....stopped casually at two young mens desks....they were each clearly distracted.

thank you for the task Sir

andreaswallows.............and is hungry for more....xoxoxo

r0ver 06-04-2021 03:35 PM

Facing the window slowly oil your cleavage and calves. Now turn around and bending over hitch up your skirt and oil your thighs and buttocks.
Position the chair facing the window. Putvin your wevibe on a setting to just enough to keep you on edge. Place the dildo on the seat and give it a blowjob as if it were Sir sitting in the chair, with your ass facing the window. Finally turn off the vib on the seat facing the window and grind slowly on the dildo as you imagine it is Sir's cock and thinking of all the men who might catch a glimpse of you as you fuck.

r0ver 06-04-2021 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows (Post 4396972)
Sir R,

I should let you know, the bra i am wearing today is a demi cup, or "half bra" what that means is the bra cup is actually under my breast leaving my nipples exposed, so, i elected not to remove it. I hope that is ok?

Gel liberally applied to my now desperate pussy, a small amount on each erect nipple.

I confidently strolled thru the office in my heels, breasts on full display, lipstick fresh and red, water bottle in hand....stopped casually at two young mens desks....they were each clearly distracted.

thank you for the task Sir

andreaswallows.............and is hungry for more....xoxoxo

Good girl. A demi bra is an excellent choice