Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-27-2021, 11:23 PM   #1
DaisySub

Default 21/F College Whore Needs Toys, Rules, and Punishments

Hello everyone!

It's been quite a while since I've frequented this lovely place, and I'm dying to get back into it. I've been such a horny slut lately, the toys I have now aren't cutting it. I'm shopping on AliExpress since I'm on a budget, and would love to get a variety of new things to play with. Currently, I have in my cart a bullet vibrator, and a set of metal butt plugs. I'm considering a tail plug as well, but I don't know yet.

What I would love from you all are some recommendations of what I should buy, and what I should do to myself with them! I currently work and go to school full time, which keeps me busy, but also gives me plenty of time for some risky dares. I'm down for anything hidden public, but nothing that will get me fired or kicked out. I work in a customer service job which involves interacting with guests, so feel free to use that to your advantage!

Currently, I live in an apartment with one roommate, but in my own room. I would love some permanent rules that have to do with home, school, or work, as well as short term tasks. Since it's been so long since I've been on GetDare, I think I might just deserve a few punishments, but that's up to all you lovely people.

I'm more than happy to write detailed reports about trying new toys, punishments, and rules. Please have your way with this horny slut!

Likes: Hidden public, bondage, pain, clothing control, anal, humiliation, degradation, cnc, wedgies, body writing, semi-permanent, trying new things!

Limits: Full public, permanent, family, pics

Toys: vibrator, small butt plug, willing to improvise!

I love being painfully turned on in public, unable to do anything about it.

Kik: daisy11235
DaisySub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 11:39 PM   #2
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

Simple rule to start - No more Bras or panties (unless required for a dare or it's that time of the month)

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 11:50 PM   #3
MarkWatney

And I'm quite positive we'll have fun with those butt plugs when they arrive. Wearing them while at work, dealing with customers while plugged...
MarkWatney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 01:44 AM   #4
DaisySub

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterkeys View Post
Simple rule to start - No more Bras or panties (unless required for a dare or it's that time of the month)
That sounds like a fantastic rule. I will put all of my bras and panties in a box in the back of my closet so I won't be tempted to wear them again until I'm allowed to. Thank you so much!

Likes: Hidden public, bondage, pain, clothing control, anal, humiliation, degradation, cnc, wedgies, body writing, semi-permanent, trying new things!

Old 10-28-2021, 02:01 AM   #5
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

You will be either be barefoot or wearing heels entire week
Or month
Old 10-28-2021, 03:22 AM   #6
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Rules and dare and toy

I would recommend some metal Ben wa balls be added to your toy list.

As for rules, wearing a skirt or dress should be required at least two days per week. You can switch the days to match your schedule or activity.

And for a dare, on a day wearing a skirt, and no panties since they have been locked away, you need to rub your clit for 2 minutes every hour from when you wake up until you sleep. Just two minutes of rubbing and then stop. If you get delayed, you are to add 5 seconds of rubbing for every minute past the hour you are delayed. Of course you are not allowed to orgasm on this day.

Hope you enjoy
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 07:38 AM   #7
zzzz1

No more shaving your bush until I give permission.
zzzz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 10:04 AM   #8
Thursday
getDare Sweetheart

Buy a tail plug and wear it with a skirt in public

Like: Femdom, Anal, Private Humiliation, Rules, Beeing told what to do / Beeing forced, forced feminization, forced bi, mild pain, degradation
Dislike: Sleeping Dares, Cum eating, Toothpaste, Denial
Limits: anything socially suicidal, pictures/voice/film, permanent, heavy pain/blood, messy, scat, piss play, public
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 11:11 AM   #9
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Every week find a new place to get naked for 10 minutes. Doesn’t matter where. The only rule is that it must be available to the public (dressing rooms and public bathrooms count, but only 1 time use). Must be completely naked 10 minutes straight. Let me know with a report each week. What you wore there, where it was, what you did while naked. If I think you are getting away with it being too easy, I will add some difficulty to it.

Enjoy.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 01:49 AM   #10
DaisySub

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkWatney View Post
And I'm quite positive we'll have fun with those butt plugs when they arrive. Wearing them while at work, dealing with customers while plugged...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
Buy a tail plug and wear it with a skirt in public
Hi, thank you both for the recommendations! I can't wait for all the things I'll be forced to do with them once they come in the mail. Thank you again!

Old 10-29-2021, 01:53 AM   #11
DaisySub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyythere04 View Post
You will be either be barefoot or wearing heels entire week
Or month
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
I would recommend some metal Ben wa balls be added to your toy list.

As for rules, wearing a skirt or dress should be required at least two days per week. You can switch the days to match your schedule or activity.

And for a dare, on a day wearing a skirt, and no panties since they have been locked away, you need to rub your clit for 2 minutes every hour from when you wake up until you sleep. Just two minutes of rubbing and then stop. If you get delayed, you are to add 5 seconds of rubbing for every minute past the hour you are delayed. Of course you are not allowed to orgasm on this day.

Hope you enjoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzz1 View Post
No more shaving your bush until I give permission.
Thank you so much for the rules and recommendations! I'll make sure to only wear heels when I'm somewhere that shoes are required. I love wearing shirts and dresses with no panties - it makes me feel like such a naughty little whore, so I do it quite frequently. I love the dare, as well. 2 minutes of rubbing isn't much alone, but I'm sure it'll add up quite badly by the end of the day.

Thank you all again!

Old 10-29-2021, 10:14 AM   #12
InterestedPartie

Default Some suggestions

Hey, sounds like a fun thread!

For some rules:

At home wear no more than a tshirt and panties all the time. Get your roommae used to you walking round like this

When you get to work, take off your panties and keep them in your pocket until you leave.

Keep your towel in the bathroom and always walk naked between here and your room.

No masturbating in your room, you have to sneakily do it elsewhere.
InterestedPartie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 10:30 AM   #13
grannyd16
Prodigy

Why not buy yourself a dog collar with a tag, written on the tag should be "GETDARE: DaisySub". It should look good with your tail

Once you buy this it must be worn for at least 1 day a week and a minimum of 3 hours with the tag on
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 10:48 AM   #14
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

From now on you must sleep naked
No orgasms unless for someone else’s enjoyment (irl or online)

Let me know what you think

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 12:52 PM   #15
Dude 404

Every day plug yourself with minimum of 30 minutes, then suck / lick the plug really good clean
Dude 404 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
permanent, public, punishment, rules, toys