Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2021, 09:58 PM   #1
Txalan

Default Kik go commando

For this dare someone sends you a kik message "go commando" and a time period for up to two hours (unless you specify longer). If they are the first person to send you the message you must make a video pulling down you pants or skirt and underwear and then put your pants or skirt back on. During the time limit they sent you they can send you more messages "commando proof" and you have to send back a live picture showing you are still going commando. If you get a sent message from another person and are still going commando you have to a live picture proving you have gone commando and add their time to your existing time.

I will be the first permanent member, but will start in the morning.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Telegram: TxAlan

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, kik