Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-02-2011, 09:36 AM   #1
Nymeria

Default Female home alone,bored, need dares...

So I'm home alone and could use some dares, anything that meets my likes or curiosities, going to be popping in the shower within the next hour so if you want to incorporate that you can. Oh here's a list if my toys: but plug(small+medium), dildos(one slender, one fat) nipple clamps, ball gag, rope, flogger, paddle, enema kit, ice cubes

pee, anal, spanking, self bondage, self breast bondage, enemas, private humiliation, verbal humiliation/degradation,mild to moderate pain, nipple clamps, marker humiliation, corner time, punishment

Dislike/limits:
blood, animals, family, illegal activities, extreme gape, self cum eating, public
Nymeria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:05 AM   #2
antarasdm
getDare Sweetheart

hello there here's one for you:

1. Go to your toilet (position yourself in the bathtub if you have one). Take your enema kit, and fill up your ass with as much water as possible. To make things interesting, you are not allowed to use the butt plug to stop your own shit water from coming out of your ass.

2. Attach the nipple clamps to your nipples, and put the chain to your mouth. Make sure you are tugging at it at all times.

3. Lie down on the floor or in your bathtub. Use the fat dildo to tease your pussy until you edge. You are to stand up right when you are about to reach the edge, and edge in that standing position. Make sure you stand up straight so that you'd have the real urge to release the water from your butt.

4. Lie back down on the floor/bathtub. If some of the water spills out of your ass, you have to lie on your own shitty water to edge. Continue this until you hit 3 edges.

5. You are now allowed to release the water from your ass, but into a bucket. Edge yourself one last time and when you are about to cum, pour your enema water over your head. Cum in that dirty manner.

Hope this would bring you some fun. Tell me how it goes!

Likes: Masturbation, Getting Edged, Pee, bladder-control, Slight humiliation, semi public
Dislikes but will still do: food, messy, eating cum, spanking, ice
Limits: Anal, poo, family, friends, permanent

Dares that I came out for the ladies! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65126
Finding a female sub from any location - PM me
antarasdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 06:14 AM   #3
Bubuk
getDare Devil

1) Go to webcam chat. Say to your partner that you have list of limits (you may write in it anything you want not to do), promise that you will do anything not listed in it. If you fail to do it you will earn corner time punishment (you should spend in corner time that you spend at webcam). You may correct your limits after it. If you fail several times your corner times multiplies by number of fails.

Difficulty depends on your limit-list, also you may add time limit

2) Daily: after entering bathroom X-th time per day you must set timer for X minutes and wait until you may remove any clothes and underwear. If you pee or poo yourself you may not use bathroom or clean yourself for 10*X minutes. If you need to broke rule due to any ciecumstances you get punishment 10*X minutes of corner time.

Add laxative to make it even harder.

3) You must be nude 1 hour before you touch your pussy.
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk