Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 10-21-2023, 11:35 PM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Pill On your period

What do Doms do with you when you're on your period ? I'm curious how different people handle this phase in their DS dynamic, so feel free to share your thoughts and experiences.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 10-22-2023, 11:59 AM   #2
pluky
getDare Devil

I don't know if it was clear, but everyone is welcome to share their thoughts, Doms can answer too about the way they handle it.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 12:37 PM   #3
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Depends, I will have a talk with the sub about her feelings about it and then decide accordingly.

Most common is to avoid anything with penetration. But technically if she is fine with it that isn't a must from my side. To avoid mess the shower is a good idea though.

Especially while using a tampon playing with the clit for example is still an option of course

For some the nipples can also get very sensitive and painful in that case reducing or pausing nipple play might be needed

Same for cramps, it simply might mean to take a pause with some things and me giving them a massage or bringing a hot water bottle instead
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 10:56 PM   #4
zeph

At least for me, being on my period is extremely dysphoric and it is a bit difficult to play when there’s a large cognitive disconnect between my mind and body. Even though I’m a more femme non-binary individual, I don’t fully identify as being female so being on my period puts me in a weird limbo of acknowledging my body’s reality but also not at the same time. It’s a bit difficult to explain. Generally I don’t do much in the way of kink when I’m menstruating just because I’m not really in a place mentally to participate in a D/s dynamic.

Last orgasm: 04/20/2024

Want to be my mistress? Check out this ad!

Submission add thread progress

Likes, Dislikes, LimitsMy PM DaresOrgasm LogMy rules

Add me as a friend if you’re non-binary!!

zeph is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk