Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-07-2023, 09:28 AM   #1
Hoedini

Default Person Above Predicament challenge

Predicament, you have to do something to 'escape'. For example:

Peron Above:
'use a padlock to lock your balls in bondage, then mail the key to yourself'
'get in a room without sink, lock door, key in bottle, piss in bottle'

Get creative!

Limits: social suicide things, pics.

Pm dares
Hoedini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 04:09 PM   #2
alextscott95

Sounds good, I'm in. Lock yourself in chastity and lock a plug inside your ass. Take the keys, close your eyes and throw the keys in your front/back yard. Hope you find the keys 😈

-Kik: alextscott95
-Skype name: live:.cid.2092cba4fcd9af56
27 y/o bi male. I’m a bratty little slut and need someone who can properly put me in my place and make me submit. I’m very open minded and adventurous. Looking to be filled and used completely till I can’t walk straight if you’re close or control my Lovense if you’re not 😈

-My likes are anal, bondage, impact play, cbt, orgasm control, humiliation, I’m a total painslut, nipple torture, wax play. electro play, golden shower... this list keeps going. I've got a decent collection of toys for you to use on me (butt plugs, dildos, restraints, paddles, floggers, lovense sex machine, lovense vibe plug, lovense male masturbator, gags, blindfolds, collar, vibrators, violet wand, cock cages, ball stretcher, plus a few more, take your pick
-My dislikes are sounding, deep throating, extreme pain, messy/chemicals/sauces (ie, hot sauce, toothpaste, icy hot, etc), figging
-My limits are anything illegal or permanent, piss, scat, or blood
alextscott95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 11:16 PM   #3
Dutchvirgin1995

Get a lockable remote control shock collar. Tape the key to a bench 3 miles away. Go home, put the shock collar on and find someone thay shocks you on a regular basis. After your first shock you may go and retrieve the key!

PM me if you lost a ‘Loser has to’!

Likes - Dislikes - Limits
Dutchvirgin1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dutchvirgin1995 for this post:
Old 03-08-2023, 04:15 AM   #4
hellothere

Before you start you must get a lock and key if you don’t have one already. Place the key in your backyard in the furthest corner. Put on a bra and thong with pantyhose over top of that. Put on a dress and fasten a belt around your waist so that you can’t take the dress off. Fasten the lock on the belt so that you are stuck until you retrieve the key from the back yard to unlock yourself.
Old 03-08-2023, 04:10 PM   #5
TransAubrey

Get dressed wearing panties and a bra (stuffed of course) in a bra-connection wedgie, heels, and a wig and makeup if available. Fill up a bowl halfway with whipped cream with ketchup and mustard squirted in there too. Put you handcuff key in the bowl and then fill the rest up with whipped cream with ketchup and mustard squirted in there too. Place it in one corner of your house/apartment and go to the further point away where you’ll blindfold and then hogtie yourself. You’ll earn your escape when you crawl over to it and dig it out using your mouth. Enjoy!

PM Dares
TransAubrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 06:38 AM   #6
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Put on your pink chastity cage and insert your vibrating butt plug. Wear a t-shirt, panties, and jeans. Get a chain long enough so that you can thread it through the neck of your shirt, down through a leg of your panties, and down and out the leg of your jeans. Now go outside leaving the key to a padlock inside. Leave your house and lock the two ends of the chain together around something like a tree or pole far from your door. Now the only way to free yourself is to strip, leave your clothes chained to the object, and get back inside naked.

For bonus points, you could also lock yourself out and leave the house key somewhere challenging to get, like in your mailbox in the front yard if you chain yourself in the back yard.

For my predicament, I particularly like challenges involving ball stretching and/or forced anal.
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 07:29 AM   #7
hellothere

As soon as you wake up one morning, place they key to your padlocks in your backyard as far away as you are comfortable with. Then, head inside and put on your gag, chastity cage, and insert one of your vibrating plugs on high. Tie something not too heavy that you can handle to your balls. Then, lock yourself in handcuffs behind your back. You are stuck like this until you retrieve the keys from the backyard.
The following user says Thank You to hellothere for this post:
Old 03-27-2023, 01:06 PM   #8
hellothere

Bumping the thread.
Old 04-06-2023, 09:17 AM   #9
hellothere

Bumping the thread
Old 04-07-2023, 02:31 AM   #10
onedip

get a 3 digit (or 4 for hard mode) combination padlock and set it to a random combination. and another lock

also a chain or flxible bike lock.

get dressed up in a extremely slutty and complete en femme outfit.

wait until you need to pee and then lock one end of the chain to something secure (radiator) . and the other end should be wrapped tightly around your waist in a way that you cannot get out and locked with the combination lock.

You are now stuck until you brute force the combination lock! hope you make it out soon!

*** make sure you have an alternate escape and dont die!. as a safety measure make sure that the otherkey is reachable but undesirable. I recommend tying a string to it and then putting in a glass with badspillthings. if you pull the string you get the key and are able to get out but you spill the stuff. ***

Likes: messy, food, self bondage, locked in clothes, feminization, anal, chastity, diaper, hypno

Dislikes/punishments: Gross, pee holding, denial, semi-public

Limits: public, social suicide, extreme pain, illegal

Toys ;]
onedip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 01:29 AM   #11
Rb123

Fill a container with messy foods and mix it together. You ar going to lock yourself up in bondage with what ever equipment you have and then hide the keys within the mixture. If you can you will lock your hands behind your back.

Just using your mouth you must find the keys in the mixture to escape

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 01:58 AM   #12
LanaCD18

Dress up, preferably in socks, bra and wig only. Wear chastity if you have it. Take your dildo and place it somewhere far enough away from your start position. Far corner of the backyard/balcony would be best.

Cuff/bound your hands behind you back

Set a timer for 90 seconds

Go to your dildo and insert in your ass 3 times, then pick it up using your mouth and being it back to your start position.

Stop the timer. If you fail to complete within 90 seconds you must repeat until succesful before you can untie/unbind yourself

Please do ask: crossdressing, anal, butt plugs, posing, picture imitation, exhibition, nude pics, chastity, humiliation.

Probably: Spanking, cbt, body writing, pain dares etc.

Not really : Edging, anything that hurts more than it is fun.

Will not: Show face, personal ID friends, family blah blah

Clothing - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97428

KIK - Xlana58

Last edited by LanaCD18; 01-21-2024 at 02:00 AM.
LanaCD18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 07:53 AM   #13
LanaCD18

Bumping this thread

Please do ask: crossdressing, anal, butt plugs, posing, picture imitation, exhibition, nude pics, chastity, humiliation.

Probably: Spanking, cbt, body writing, pain dares etc.

Not really : Edging, anything that hurts more than it is fun.

Will not: Show face, personal ID friends, family blah blah

Clothing - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97428

KIK - Xlana58
LanaCD18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk