Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-15-2011, 09:24 PM   #136
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegeboy View Post
I'm glad you all seem pleased with the introduction of Levi, but hope you won't be quite so quick to denounce Evan. I'm trying to write his character in such a way that he doesn't become completely unlikeable, however terribly he may be acting toward Ben lately.

I still belive that Evan could redeem himself, I have not yet got a solid opinion on him, I hope that he will sort his stuff out, but I have really taken to Levi and want to see him and Ben begin somthing.

Either way I love your story and am really enjoying it

Old 09-18-2011, 07:51 PM   #137
immaeatu

O.M.G this story is the greatest I've read in quite some time. Its not exactly t or d related but more of a building relationship thing goin on which I'm normally unsatisfied with on this site since it is TorD but daaamn. Im so into this story I feel like I'm apart of it. Your writing is amazing. I can't even put into words what I'm feeling for Evan and Ben ATM. Evans an ass for going for the girl without even consulting or telling his "boyfriend", but I'm glad Ben can hopefully get over this betrayal and maybe start something even better with Levi.

WOW MY HEART IS RACING. post soon <3

Wow super long comment up in hurr -.-

Newly in a relationship with my David <3
immaeatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 02:54 PM   #138
collegeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by immaeatu View Post
Its not exactly t or d related but more of a building relationship thing goin on which I'm normally unsatisfied with on this site since it is TorD but daaamn. Im so into this story I feel like I'm apart of it.
You're correct that the story isn't exclusively about TorD; however, you did see our characters playing truth or dare earlier on in the story. In fact, those games of TorD were an important factor in Ben and Evan growing more comfortable together. I do plan to include more TorD elements before the story ends. Yet, for the time being, it will not be strictly a TorD story. I'm glad you enjoy it anyway though, and I hope you continue to.
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 04:00 PM   #139
collegeboy

Heart Break Ben and Evan (XLVII)

Levi seemed to be a nice enough guy; however, Ben was not sure how he had convinced himself to take the bold step he was about to take. He and Levi had hung out a few more times, and they were quickly becoming friends. Nonetheless, a small part of Ben still wondered if he was about to be too forward. Ben did not do things like this. He felt, in equal parts, crazy and determined. Perhaps he was out of his mind, but he had to see what would happen.

Thus, Ben walked resolutely toward the showers after gym class. Levi, who did not hear anyone approaching as he stood under the water, was taken by surprise when he felt two arms wrap around him from behind. Startled, Levi turned around quickly, in time to watch Ben allow the towel which had been wrapped around his waist to drop to the floor.

Feeling intruded upon, Levi started to speak, but Ben raised a hand to silence him. Unsure what was happening, Levi stood uneasily as Ben joined him under the water, leaned forward, and planted a brief kiss on his lips.

"Levi," said Ben, softly and sweetly, "I really like you."

Levi was overwhelmed. Nothing like this had ever happened to him before. How was he supposed to respond? He and Ben had only just met, but now they were standing together like this, naked in the locker room showers. Ben tried to read Levi's expression, but he could not. He hoped Levi was not offended.

"I'm sorry," continued Ben, who, as Levi remained silent, was becoming more and more worried that he had crossed a line which ought not to have been crossed, "I shouldn't have done that."

Yet, as the shock faded, Levi realized that he was fond of Ben as well and interrupted the apology, "I think I might like you too."

Ben breathed a sigh of relief as the two grabbed their towels, each smiling, and walked back to their lockers to dress. That had certainly gone better than it might have.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:07 PM   #140
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Awww, really liked it. I would have preferred them kissing in the shower etc, it could have been really romantic. But I also like the story the way it is, I believe it is a story to rival Dylans.

Love it, keep up the great work
Old 09-21-2011, 05:15 PM   #141
collegeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kewai View Post
I would have preferred them kissing in the shower etc, it could have been really romantic.
They only just realized that they both might share an attraction that could make them interested in becoming more than just friends. Ben did give Levi a quick kiss in the shower, but I don't think they're really close enough yet for the scene to get any more romantic than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kewai View Post
But I also like the story the way it is, I believe it is a story to rival Dylans.
Wow. That is a high compliment given the popularity of his writing among this site's readers.
Old 09-22-2011, 06:09 AM   #142
Abmp

I second Kewai's opinion.
This an amazing story!
And a rival for any story.
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:35 AM   #143
collegeboy

Heart Break Ben and Evan (XLVIII)

"You do actually have a roommate, right?"

"Yeah," said Ben, who had invited Levi over once more, "He's just not around much."

"Obviously," Levi joked, "I was beginning to wonder if he actually existed. Any of the times we've hung out here, I've never actually seen him."

"He spends a lot of time with his girlfriend."

"That's cool," said Levi, detecting a hint of bitterness in Ben's words, "It's not a bad thing though. It gives us the place to ourselves. Spencer's not away from the dorm nearly this often."

"Well, the thing with Evan is..." Ben considered explaining the situation, but then decided against it, "It's better for both of us not to be together more than we have to right now."

Levi wondered what the source of this tension between Ben and his roommate could possibly be, but left his questions unspoken.

"Anyway," Ben continued, changing the subject, "You said if I ever needed to, I could talk to you about anything, right?"

"Sure," replied Levi, curious what his newfound friend might want to confide in him.

"Well, if we can be honest with each other, then can we talk about how cute I think you are?"

Levi blushed, stuttered for a moment, and then, unsure how to respond, remained quiet, causing Ben to ask, "I didn't say too much, did I?"

"No," said Levi, "It's just not something I hear very often. For that matter, it's not something I ever hear at all."

Ben reaffirmed his words, "It's the truth. Why shouldn't you hear it?"

"I don't know about that," Levi responded coyly before asking, after a moment's pause, "So are you -?"

"Yes," said Ben, giving the answer before Levi could even pose a question.

"And you -?"

"Yes."

Levi thought about how Ben's surprise kiss in the shower had made him feel and then stated with newfound self-assurance, "I believe this is the point where I respond by telling you how much I want you."
Old 09-23-2011, 05:45 AM   #144
Abmp

AMAZING!
Enough said.
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:03 AM   #145
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

EXTRAORDINARY, AMAZING, WONDERFUL AND JUST SO GREAT!!!

Love it
Old 09-24-2011, 08:48 AM   #146
daremaster 1
getDare God

Great! This is really one of the single most best stories ever!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 09:54 PM   #147
smart88

This is one of the best stories on here...
smart88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 02:48 PM   #148
collegeboy

Heart Break Ben and Evan (XLIX)

"Happy birthday!" exclaimed Jen, hugging her boyfriend as he met her at her dorm. She was about to take Evan out on a date to celebrate his birthday. Then, later that evening, she had a special surprise in mind for him that she was absolutely certain would bring him much pleasure. She had arranged for Erin to be out of the room tonight, so that she could invite her boyfriend to stay with her. Tonight, Jen planned, they would lose control, and Evan would have the time of his life. She looked at him with passion in her eyes, thinking about how much she loved and wanted him. Yet, Evan's eyes appeared troubled as he took her hand.

"I've practiced this for hours," Evan explained meekly, "I thought I'd figured out what to say, but now it still doesn't seem any easier..."

"What are you talking about, Evan?" Jen asked, "It's your birthday. We're going to go out, have a nice dinner, and then come back here and have an even nicer time."

"Jen, we need to talk."

Jen walked across the room, picked up a gift-wrapped box, and handed it to Evan, saying, "I was going to save this for later, but go ahead and open it now. Maybe it will cheer you up."

"I appreciate it all: the plans, the gifts, and everything," Evan held Jen's hand as he spoke intently, "I know I probably have the worst timing in the world, but I need to do this while I still have the nerve."
Old 09-27-2011, 08:34 PM   #149
immaeatu

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

That's the smartest conversation I can uphold after reading this update

Write soon <3

Newly in a relationship with my David <3
immaeatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 08:44 PM   #150
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, and Wow. I love it. The suspence

Nateey, you are the only thing I love more than this story <3 Thats saying alot, to both of you ;P

Cant wait for the next update

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ben, evan