Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-07-2011, 04:10 AM   #121
collegeboy

Heart Break Ben and Evan (XLIII)

Evan left Jen's dorm once Erin, her new roommate, arrived. He wanted to give them some time to move in, get settled, and become acquainted. For a while, he walked aimlessly around campus, considering how he might best approach Ben. Realizing it was futile to delay the inevitable any longer, Evan eventually walked inside the residence hall, about to face his roommate, whether prepared or not.

"Hi," said Ben, looking up from his computer as he heard the door open.

"Hey," Evan replied, "How was your summer?"

"It was nice to have a break at home," Ben answered, "I missed you though."

"Yeah," agreed Evan, who continued after a moment's hesitation, "I missed you as well."

Ben stood up and walked over to Evan, planting a small kiss on his cheek, trying yet again to evoke some romantic gesture from his boyfriend.

Yet, when Evan pulled away once more, Ben was puzzled, "Is everything okay, Evan? You seem distant."

"I'm fine, Ben, but I think we need to talk," replied Evan tentatively, unable to grasp the right words.

"What about?" asked Ben with a concerned expression on his face.

"There's this girl from back home. We dated back in high school," Evan spoke quickly, running his words together out of fear that he might lose his nerve if he stopped to think about what he was saying, "We talked some over the summer, and I found out she was transferring here, and then we started seeing each other more, and now... I'm sorry, Ben, I should have told you sooner, but I didn't want to hurt you. I care about you and..."

Ben stared at his roommate with a blank expression on his face. Evan had a girl?
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:41 PM   #122
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Awwww <3 Really sad chapter, Really well written though. I hope to read more soon.
Old 09-08-2011, 05:47 PM   #123
daremaster 1
getDare God

. Good chapter! But sad.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 02:45 PM   #124
collegeboy

Heart Break Ben and Evan (XLIV)

"Listen, Ben. I'm sorry. I handled things poorly. We had a thing - a good thing - together. You made - you still make - me feel things I've never felt before, but..."

Evan continued trying to explain himself, but Ben could not process another word. Evan was his boyfriend. They were perfect together. Ben felt sick to his stomach. How could there be a girl?

"All my life I always knew I was never supposed to think about guys like that," Evan told Ben, "Then I met you, and I wasn't sure what to feel anymore, but Jen and I have a history together too. I don't know what will happen, but I need time to figure things out. Can you understand that?"

Ben did not answer. How could he possibly be expected to understand? He could not even look at Evan as he walked out of the room. He hurried down the hall and entered the bathroom, where he hid in a stall. It seemed an odd place to take refuge, but Ben desperately needed to be on his own.

Evan watched Ben retreat down the hall. He felt terrible. He couldn't blame Ben for being upset. After several minutes, he decided to check on his roommate. As he opened the bathroom door, Evan heard soft sobs emanating from the closed stall. He had no idea what to do or how to respond. Maybe it was best to leave Ben alone for a little while. Feeling miserable himself, Evan decided to visit Jen again. At least she wasn't disappointed in him.
Old 09-09-2011, 04:49 PM   #125
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Another great update, I really love reading your story even if it is extremely sad at the moment.
Old 09-12-2011, 07:42 AM   #126
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

aww!! so sad!!! bittersweet, with the great writing skills.

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:22 PM   #127
standard muffin

OMG so good!

Keep going!
standard muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 03:41 PM   #128
collegeboy

Heart Break Ben and Evan (XLV)

Levi was eager, yet nervous, to begin his freshman year. As he rinsed the shampoo from his hair, he thought to himself how ironic it was that his first class this morning was P.E. He would likely have to shower again. As Levi returned from the bathroom, Spencer, his new roommate, was just climbing out of bed. They greeted one another cheerfully, each wishing the other a good morning.

After dressing and eating a bite of breakfast, Levi headed off to find the gym. Valuing academics over recreation, he did not consider himself particularly athletic, and thus he was not overly excited about this class. Nonetheless, he would need P.E. to graduate. It seemed best to get this ordeal over with as soon as possible. Once he got to the gym, it took Levi a few minutes to locate the locker room, where he was issued his own locker number and combination lock. He looked around the room at all the other young men, lean and muscular, clearly better built than he was. Memories of high school returned to him. He had always hated the locker room. It was a place of relentless teasing and torment. Perhaps things would be different in college. Levi hoped so anyway.

Once at his locker, he began to change clumsily into his gym clothes. Levi watched the student beside him out of the corner of his eye. He lacked the muscular definition that so many of the other guys appeared to take pride in, but he was tall, slim, and nice-looking. To be honest, Levi found him rather attractive. The boy turned toward him, and Levi smiled awkwardly, ashamed to have been caught gawking. Levi felt even more embarrassed when he realized that the two of them were headed toward the same class.

Class was easy that day. The coach spent the first ten minutes or so introducing them to the course and going over the syllabus. For the rest of the time, they were free to do whatever activity they pleased: playing basketball, lifting weights, using equipment, or simply walking around the gym. Some students were obviously athletes; others, like Levi, were merely enrolled in the course to satisfy the college's requirements. Levi hoped every class would go so smoothly. After returning to the locker room, Levi took a quick shower before changing back into his normal clothes.

"Hi," said the handsome boy with the nearby locker, extending his hand, "I'm Ben."

"Levi," he introduced himself, "It's nice to meet you."

"You too," answered Ben, "See you around."

With a grin on his face, Levi grabbed his backpack and headed to his chemistry class. Maybe college life wouldn't be quite so bad after all.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:15 PM   #129
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, You have just made my day, it is an amazing twist and I love it. Happiness + Your amazing writing = SUPER FRICKING AMAZING
anyways, I loved it

Old 09-14-2011, 05:46 AM   #130
Abmp

An amazing chapter. I just love happy ending or the brighter side of life
Thank you for this amazing chapter!
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:19 AM   #131
Silver

Rarely post on this site but this is a really good story
Evan turned out to be so shallow!

I'm excited about the introduction of this new character though, he seems much nicer so far!
Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:58 PM   #132
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry for posting again, but your update is sooooooooooooooo great. Your chapter has left me waiting and I cant wait

Yep....I'll be here when you update next

Old 09-15-2011, 03:30 PM   #133
collegeboy

Heart Break Ben and Evan (XLVI)

Ben had been experiencing a wide mix of emotions lately. He felt betrayed by Evan. He felt jealous that Jen could have stolen his lover's attention. He felt lonely now that he and Evan hardly spoke to one another anymore.

After the next week's P.E. class, he and Levi talked for a few minutes. He learned that Levi was a freshman. Ben remembered what it had been like, starting your first year without knowing anyone on campus. Levi probably needed a friend. For that matter, Ben needed a friend himself. Lately, Ben spent most of his time alone, lacking the companionship of Evan, who was practically always with Jen except when he returned to the dorm at night to sleep.

"Well, I've got to get to my next class," said Levi after the two had been chatting for a bit.

"No problem," replied Ben, "Are you free later? We could hang out or something."

"Sure thing," Levi answered as the two exchanged phone numbers, "Give me a call this afternoon."

Indeed, the two did spend time that evening becoming acquainted. They were sitting in Ben's dorm room, laughing and having a good time. As they talked, Ben realized how much he needed someone with whom to pass the time right now. It allowed him to focus on something other than his broken relationship with Evan.

"You know," Ben said after a pause in the conversation, "I've had a good time this evening. You're keeping my mind off other things."

"Like what?" Levi asked curiously.

"It's nothing. Just another guy... my roommate," said Ben tentatively, not yet sure how much he was comfortable sharing with his new friend, "We've got some stuff going on. It's complicated."

"Well, if you ever need someone to listen, I've got two ears" offered Levi, not wanting to seem too nosy since he and Ben had only recently met.

Ben thanked Levi, who departed shortly afterward, heading back to his own dorm for the night. With Levi gone, Evan's disloyalty began to occupy Ben's mind once more. A couple hours later, when Ben decided to go to sleep, Evan was still not back from Jen's yet. Ben lay in bed, envying the amount of time Evan was spending with Jen. He resented her, the girl who had stolen his boy. How could that vile temptress (whom he had never even met) have seduced his mate? He felt bitter. How could Evan have simply disposed of Ben when he found someone else? Did Evan know what it felt like to be disposable? Ben would make him feel that way. It wasn't exactly that he longed for revenge, but he did feel the need to show Evan what it was like to be replaced. If Evan could find another partner, so could Ben. It dawned on Ben that, in fact, he may already have found the perfect person.
Old 09-15-2011, 04:34 PM   #134
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

I absolutely love this story and I love this chapter, I really cant wait for the next update. I feel I am always saying that, but it is always true.

Great Job, Keep up the amazing work.

Old 09-15-2011, 04:49 PM   #135
collegeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kewai View Post
I really cant wait for the next update. I feel I am always saying that, but it is always true.
Thanks! I love reading all the comments. It's great to hear that you appreciate the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
Evan turned out to be so shallow!
I'm excited about the introduction of this new character though, he seems much nicer so far!
I'm glad you all seem pleased with the introduction of Levi, but hope you won't be quite so quick to denounce Evan. I'm trying to write his character in such a way that he doesn't become completely unlikeable, however terribly he may be acting toward Ben lately.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ben, evan