Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-04-2010, 12:41 PM   #16
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I loved it, excellent story line and well written. Keep up the good work

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 04:23 PM   #17
Embers
Account Banned

Good luck with your exams! Nice second part

20 year old bisexual female living at uni in the uk!

Check the TORD Online section where I probably have a thread you can dare me in

I guess you need my limits n stuff so here's what I can think of right now

Limits; Poo, piss, messy, pain, anal
Likes; Public, outdoor, spanking, embarrassing, bondage (a little), sex

I will NOT do cam or play tord with people but I do want to be dared

I also am NOT interested in being a slave or having a slave
Embers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 06:59 PM   #18
marlow

Send a message via ICQ to marlow Send a message via MSN to marlow Send a message via Yahoo to marlow

Great stuff, Cuffed! So well-written and a real turn-on!! Good luck with the school stuff but please cum back with part 3 as soon as you can!

marlow
marlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 06:09 PM   #19
marlow

Send a message via ICQ to marlow Send a message via MSN to marlow Send a message via Yahoo to marlow

Good ending! Makes us wamt to knnow - 'what next?' - which is what an ending should do! This is all very hot, Cuffed, and I'm hoping to see you completely humiliated in the next Chapter!!
Old 06-05-2010, 06:32 PM   #20
lilwetslave

More! I want more!

Dislikes : Public, pee

Limits : Perment, family/friends, poo, illegal. messy

Toys :
2dildos
g-spot vibrator
bullet vib
Hitatchi wand
Anal vibrator

collar with attached cuffs
ankle and wrist cuffs with straps for under mattress
Handcuffs
Ball gag
Blindfold
Cloths pins
25/F/Canada
No pics/cam
Owned/Married
lilwetslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 06:45 PM   #21
Avery1989Griffin
Account Banned

Love your story!
Old 06-19-2010, 07:07 PM   #22
marlow

We want more Cuffed - please!
Old 06-19-2010, 07:33 PM   #23
doggy_slave

Send a message via MSN to doggy_slave

i like it keep going
doggy_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 06:18 PM   #24
Cupid

Location: The sky and clouds, where I have my Cupid Castle! I have a golden thrown of love ;)
Default Keep it up!

I really enjoyed your story, Cuffed. I am hard to impress on this site, and I really liked it. Please continue!

- Cupid, the Love Doctor

17/Male/USA

Dislikes: Fully - Public, Anal, Friends
Limits: Family, Pee, Poo

Ask me anything, here!

NO, I will not play with you on MSN. And NO, I will not be your master or slave. Go talk to someone who cares, cause I sure don't!

Cupid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:23 AM   #25
Cuffed
getDare Sweetheart

DAAAHH DAAHHH The long awaited part 3? I think it's part 3. Sorry it took so long people, But I made it an extra long part so you all better be happy! On with the story...

‘…be my slave willingly and not because I have blackmailed you.’ My head was telling me to say no, but my heart was saying yes. It was a weird feeling, I clearly knew I liked bdsm from posts and stories I have read and been sent on getdare. We approached home, I eagerly rushed out of the car collecting my belongings and dashing inside. I went upstairs and laid on my bed before speedily replying to Rob. I typed out what I wished to say ‘I’m all yours babe xxx’ then erased it and went with ‘come and get me ’. I pressed send. Message has been delivered to Rob. The feeling I got was immense, it’s like when you ask someone out via text and you are sitting there just waiting for a reply thinking to yourself why you ever did that. I waited. An hour had past and still no reply. I logged onto my pc to check getdare, nothing. I logged onto msn, no one. I logged onto facebook, no updates. Things were strangely quiet. I gave up in all hope and just went downstairs in hope of some pre-dinner snacks. I munched on some bread before Mum served up the pasta. I ate it slowly knowing my phone was upstairs and I may possibly have had a reply. I finished and offered to clean up, after this I slowly dragged myself upstairs and checked my phone. Nothing. I was starting to wonder if my message had sent. I logged onto getdare, a new dare had been published ‘Simply ring your best friend up and touch yourself whilst talking to them’. This intrigued me.

I dialled my best friends number and as she answered I started to rub myself whilst chatting to her about how today was. I felt nervous incase somehow she knew what I was doing. This made me wetter, maybe I liked public humiliation? But was this public, as I was in my bedroom with the door locked? I moaned quietly, unfortunately my friend didn’t hear – or if she did, was afraid to ask. I quickly hung up and orgasmed seconds after she said bye. I looked over at the computer screen seeing latest updates on getdare, many being the (becoming) popular blogs. I decided to start one of my own. I recorded todays events in bullet point form ‘Today – Did a dare from a pm. This resulted in me being possibly enslaved. I am now ipodless and also very nervous about school tomorrow as my possible master Rob is in a few of my classes. I also did another dare, ‘simply ring your best friend up and touch yourself’ This was very amusing and I shall definitely be doing this again.’ Within the space of an hour I got 7 new messages to my profile welcoming me to getdare (although I had known about the website for ages I had only signed up a few days ago). I replied to many of them with thank you’s and quirky responses. I was knackered already so I signed off and tucked myself into bed reviewing today’s events and what tomorrow could possibly bring.

7am the alarm blared off. You know the feeling, like you’ve just woken up to a surprise party in the middle of the O2 arena gigs (Yeah, loud). I got up and dragged myself downstairs to get some breakfast. Breakfast being the most important meal of the day I had one grape and a drink of coffee. Yet again dragged myself upstairs and found my uniform, I lazily slung this on the bed and started to change my underwear and then slowly put my clothes for the day on. I remember Rob and wondered what would happen today after the foolish yet very kinky reply I sent to him via text late yesterday. I wouldn’t be as nervous if Rob had contacted me since, but he hadn’t. I checked my bag was packed for school, checked my getdare messages and quickly ran downstairs to catch the bus. As I walked out of the door I felt as If I was a new kid about to start a school in a year group of kids who had already been at that school for 2 years, maybe even closer to your first day of primary school when you are pushed so much out of your small little bubble world in which you watch tv at home and maybe go to playgroup. You are then forced by your parents to be walked to the little school in your town or village and you then have to stand in the playground alone as you are yet to know anyone who goes here. You walk into your first class and your pulse is so fast that your veins might just explode, but they don’t because then it’s your teachers que to do a warm and friendly speech thus saving the day.

The usual bus routine happened, waited at the bus stop for about 3 minutes. Slowly walked onto the bus, Little year 7’s pushing infront of me annoyed me somewhat but I was used to it by now so I just let it happen as I knew school was almost over anyway. I sat next to Ash talking about the news lately mainly consisting of her boyfriend and the fit guy on tv this morning. The bus pulled up and we clambered off. I said bye and walked to my next lesson, I decided to take a shortcut and use the toilet on the way. I walked inside a stall and placed my bag on the floor. I sat down on the toilet seat just thinking about what would happen today. I read the writing on the toilet doors, ‘I hate this craphole’ ‘I love Charlie’ ‘Your mum looks good’. The bell went for lessons, I heard people leaving the bathroom. My instincts told me to stay. I checked my phone for messages, Scribbled a picture in my Maths book. This made me around 7 minutes late. I walked out of the stall, topped up my makeup and zipped up my bag. I brushed my hair and applied some extra gloss just incase. I walked down the shabby empty school hallway, in the distance you could hear the receptionist on the phone and noises of children making noises in class and teachers shouting. I approached the door and walked in late, knowing Rob was in my class and this would draw attention to me. I opened the door and quietly walked to the back. ‘Why are you late?’ Asked the teacher. ‘Toilet’ I replied stubbornly. ‘For 20 minutes?’ Smartly said the teacher. ‘Mmmhhmm’ I said. I couldn’t be bothered with a fight, knowing that Rob was in class and he could possibly punish me for this later. I sat down in my usual seat plonked my bag on the desk and sat down – all done making as much noise as possible. The teacher continued to natter about connectives and paragraphs being important. Blah blah blah. I checked my phone, no messages. I got out my daily planner and doodled around the corners, I liked to decorate it in classes. Especially boring ones like English. I felt something hit me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a white flash. I looked to the ground and a paper ball lay there, this I picked up. I looked around cautiously to see if anyone was looking or hinting it was them. No one. I opened the paper ball and written across it was ‘Being late doesn’t give you rewards Shadow’. I looked in Rob’s direction just knowing it was him, I mean who else would phrase it this way? I caught his eye and then looked down in shame, I could feel he was looking at me. 30 minutes later and 6 well designed, themed and coloured planner pages later the bell went. The class quickly packed away and moved onto next lesson. I as usual take my time to pack my bag and walk onto next lesson, Rob and his mates walked past laughing Rob was last, as he walked past he brushed his hand against my arm. I liked it.

I walked to my locker and placed the books I wouldn’t need for the rest of the day in there. A note had been posted inside, looks like someone had beaten me to my locker. It read ‘Not under, Not over but infact ontop of the thing that keeps us protected from the elements. If you wish to see it again then you shall have to use your own resources.’ This puzzled me. I paniced at first wondering if my Mum had been kidnapped and placed somewhere horrible but this thought soon drifted from my mind as I closed my locker and walked to Science. I sat down and blanked out the teacher as usual, I re-read the note 5 times. ‘Not under, Not over but infact on top of.’ This clearly ment ‘it’ was on top of something. ‘The thing that keeps us protected from the elements’. My first thoughts ran like this house? Car? Wall? ROOF. Bingo. It is ontop of the roof. It, well Rob took my ipod, it must be my ipod. Oh shit, my ipod is on the school roof. I’ll need to be discreet people will notice at night and the alarms will be on. I’ll have to go now. I raised my hand. ‘Mrs can I go to the bathroom?’ ‘Yes’. The teacher handed me the out of class pass. I had to walk the long way to avoid being suspicious. I headed around the back of the school and looked at the ladder on the side. I thought I better do this quickly or I might get caught, the hardest part will be the getting up and down. Luckily I was wearing a skirt so my legs could freely climb up the ladder quickly. I climbed the ladder, the adrenaline rush was Immense I was doing something highly against school rules and getting away with it. I clambered onto the roof and began to search for my ipod. There it was near the edge of the roof a bright green case surrounding it, and what a surprise another note attached. I unfolded the note and placed my ipod in my pocket. I read the note quickly. ‘I see you can follow instructions. I have updated your ipod with some extra folders containing music of my taste. I feel this will influence you greatly. You must listen to one of these files of your choice when you get home from school. Oh and whilst you are on the roof you must use your phone to take a topless photo. No excuses.’ My whole body was pounding. I didn’t care about the music on my ipod. I didn’t even care if Rob had deleted all my songs. I was excited but very scared about the topless photo on the roof, I knew I had to take it as I was in enough trouble already by being late to lessons. I quickly unbuttoned my shirt pulled my bra down and took a photo on my phone, infact I took 4. Just incase Rob didn’t like the first. I pulled my bra back up and did my shirt up. I peered over the edge and checked no teacher or pupil was coming and climbed down the ladder as quickly as possible. I jogged back to class and the teacher asked why I had been so long. I told her as I was walking out of the bathroom my nose started to bleed and I waited for it to stop. She believed this story.

The rest of the school day was fairly normal. No more notes, no nothing. Just boring lessons and silly answers. I took the bus home as usual and talked to Ash as usual telling her about todays events not telling her about Rob. I decided to query her on bdsm. ‘Hey Ash do you know what bdsm is?’ ‘Oh that’s that kinky slave master stuff isn’t it’ ‘Yeah I think so, I don’t really know that much’ ‘Me neither, sounds a bit weird to me’ ‘Haha totally only freaks would do it, I mean who would want to be tied to a bed and be practically raped although if you are that kinda person you like it so it’s not really rape just rough sex I guess’ ‘Haha’. We got off the bus and said goodbye to eachother. I knew that I could never tell Ash of my relationship with Rob as she would find it weird and may befriend me. I walked home slowly pondering thoughts and enjoying the cool breeze, I approached my front door and unlocked it. I felt a sense of freedom as for once I was home before Mum and didn’t have trouble getting in. Then I remembered the new songs on my Ipod. I ran upto my room eager to know what Rob had put on. I got my ipod out and threw my bag on the floor, I sat on my bed and scrolled down the artist list looking for something knew. ‘Hypnofetish’.

No thoughts, only ✨ Depp ✨
Cuffed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:03 AM   #26
centralhigh2010

moreee that was amazing <33333
centralhigh2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:58 PM   #27
the doc

that was so freaking cool
this certainly makes up for being late

Entei ftw
the doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 02:45 PM   #28
seth18

Send a message via Yahoo to seth18

Best of the three. Where's number four??

Hopefully they will be posted sooner, but I like these longer installments. It's very good, and the style reminds me of 'This baby sitting job isn't working out..'

Dislikes: You.
Limits: 'You have to cause I say so'
seth18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 05:12 PM   #29
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

Brilliant keep it up best story ive read in ages!
vivala_dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 06:40 PM   #30
Anthracis
Account Banned

and the crow goes wild

moar!!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk