Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-14-2021, 12:35 PM   #181
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

I have an idea for some inside fun

You are going to edge in every room in your house completely naked with something (can be your finger) in your ass. Roll a 1d6 to determine how many edges (roll one per room). This does not have to be done in one night but you can't cum until the whole task is complete and after your room edges are done you must get permission from 5 people on GD to cum.

Enjoy

kik: tallishguy90
PM Dares
Sorry! counter: 5/15
Deny Dick December:3/6
Currently Denied
tallishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tallishguy for this post:
Old 02-14-2021, 03:18 PM   #182
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallishguy View Post
I have an idea for some inside fun

You are going to edge in every room in your house completely naked with something (can be your finger) in your ass. Roll a 1d6 to determine how many edges (roll one per room). This does not have to be done in one night but you can't cum until the whole task is complete and after your room edges are done you must get permission from 5 people on GD to cum.

Enjoy
Thank you. I’m really looking forward to doing this but will have to save it for when my family is out. They are all currently home so would be impossible. However I will not be cumming until it is complete.

I’d love to do some more dares tonight. My family is home so it will have to be things I can do in my bedroom or bathroom. But I’m pretty much willing to try whatever, as long as it’s possible and within my limits.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Limits: anything illegal, extreme exposure. Pain (needles) Photos or videos.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 02-14-2021, 03:22 PM   #183
LessAwful
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lushrant View Post
I’d love to do some more dares tonight. My family is home so it will have to be things I can do in my bedroom or bathroom. But I’m pretty much willing to try whatever, as long as it’s possible and within my limits.
Here's a simple one then:

For the rest of today/night, you are not allowed to wear more than underwear whenever you're in your room, and no clothes at all in the bathroom. As soon as you enter either room, you must close the door and remove your clothes before doing anything else.

~/~ LessAwful | Male | 23 | Switch ~/~

Likes: Control in General, Bondage, Hidden Public, Orgasm Control, Rules, Bets and Games
Dislikes: Pain, Degradation, Humiliation
Limits: Pics/Vids, Ageplay, Messy, Hardcore Illegal Stuff, Anything you'd consider taboo probably

Currently searching for a long-term sub or dom, ask me about it!
LessAwful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 07:08 PM   #184
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thank you. I’m really looking forward to doing this but will have to save it for when my family is out. They are all currently home so would be impossible. However I will not be cumming until it is complete.

Whoops, meant to say this is meant to be done while nobody is home and forgot that lol, have fun and looking forward to reading the report

PM Dares
Currently Denied
Old 02-14-2021, 10:30 PM   #185
Diamondstar22

When no one is home, order delivery and answer the door wearing only bra and panties.

Limits: pee/scat/full Public/heavy pain/marks/ face/family/illigal

Send me DM if you wanna talk!
Diamondstar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 03:14 AM   #186
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
You can only wear a black oversized shirt or normal with shorts when you're outside from your room. Make sure if your clit and and nipples are firmly erect. It goes without saying but you can't wear your underwear~
Old 02-15-2021, 07:37 AM   #187
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessAwful View Post
Here's a simple one then:

For the rest of today/night, you are not allowed to wear more than underwear whenever you're in your room, and no clothes at all in the bathroom. As soon as you enter either room, you must close the door and remove your clothes before doing anything else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
You can only wear a black oversized shirt or normal with shorts when you're outside from your room. Make sure if your clit and and nipples are firmly erect. It goes without saying but you can't wear your underwear~
Thank you for these dares. I have been completing them and will continue to do so. It’s pretty cold here so I’ve been under a blanket some but been sure to follow the rules. As for keeping my nipples and clit erect, that has been no problem and I’ve been super turned on pretty much the whole night.
Due to the weather, my family is home again today too so looking for more dares I can do while in my room.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Old 02-15-2021, 09:03 AM   #188
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Thank you for these dares. I have been completing them and will continue to do so. It’s pretty cold here so I’ve been under a blanket some but been sure to follow the rules. As for keeping my nipples and clit erect, that has been no problem and I’ve been super turned on pretty much the whole night.
Due to the weather, my family is home again today too so looking for more dares I can do while in my room.
You did say if you like to do a gymnastic. Let's try it for once.

Dare:
-Wear your gymnastic outfit
-Stick your ass and leg to your window glass, making a V shape (Or just maintain the shape without touching your window glass in case it can't handle it)
-Put a pillow to your back so you can properly see the scenery
-Play with your boobs for few minutes as a warmup
-Hold your form until you come trice. You can play with your clit or slit
-To cool you down, edge twice from humping your pillow while stretching your hand.

Since you're using your outfit, you can make an excuse if you're exercising when someone see you

Last edited by Akitawa; 02-15-2021 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Formating
Akitawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 10:46 AM   #189
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

1. Take a hairbrush and brush your entire, naked body.

2. Spend and hour...not touching yourself creating your favorite fantasy scenario and writing it out. Now that you have experience what would you love to have happen to you? If you come up with more than one idea...share them as well. Spend an hour fantasizing. Then stay naked for a further hour without touching yourself reading what you wrote.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 03:36 PM   #190
Manarus
Distinguished Member

I have a little task for you:

Grab a big bowl, one ice cube and one cloth pin. And make sure you have to pee (drink lots of water before the dare).

First get naked and put the clothpin on some place of your body (a clothpin should never be more than 20 minutes at the same place for safety reasons. Remove it latest after 20 minutes. But you won't need that long for my dare .) Now fill the bowel with water and push your head inside the bowel. While your head is in the water and you cannot breathe, push an ice cube into your ass (make sure you melted the ice cube with your hands before, so that all sharp edges are gone). Once the ice cube inside, you can come out of the bowl again.
Now empty the bowl, step over it and pee into the bowl. As much as you can. Drink one sip out of the bowl.
Then remove the clothpin. Now lie somewhere onto the floor, or in the shower, or in a bathtube, and make it yourself comfortable. Then pour all the pee over your body, your breasts and your hips and enjoy the warm feeling.
Give a little report here and tell us what you liked and what you didn't

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 09:56 AM   #191
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
You did say if you like to do a gymnastic. Let's try it for once.

Dare:
-Wear your gymnastic outfit
-Stick your ass and leg to your window glass, making a V shape (Or just maintain the shape without touching your window glass in case it can't handle it)
-Put a pillow to your back so you can properly see the scenery
-Play with your boobs for few minutes as a warmup
-Hold your form until you come trice. You can play with your clit or slit
-To cool you down, edge twice from humping your pillow while stretching your hand.

Since you're using your outfit, you can make an excuse if you're exercising when someone see you
This was amazing, I completed it last night.
I put on my gymnastics outfit as ordered and got into that v position, against my window. I made sure nobody was nearby the window before doing it, so I was safe to do so. I played with my boobs, rubbing them over and gently squeezing my nipples. I then moved down to my slit and teased my lips before moving onto my clit. I moved the fabric of the outfit to the side so I had better access to my pussy and rubbed it fast. I let go of the fabric right before I felt like I may cum. I came all over the fabric, which was now soaked. I had to cool down for a bit, but did hold the position, before I was able to go back for another orgasm. I did this one a little different. I kept my hand still but moved my hips, grinding against my hand. I achieved that orgasm very quickly.
I then edged to cool down and got changed back into normal clothes.

I will be completing the other dares thought out the day and will give updates once done.

19 F

The following 2 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 02-16-2021, 10:52 AM   #192
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Drink

Quote:
This was amazing, I completed it last night.
I put on my gymnastics outfit as ordered and got into that v position, against my window. I made sure nobody was nearby the window before doing it, so I was safe to do so. I played with my boobs, rubbing them over and gently squeezing my nipples. I then moved down to my slit and teased my lips before moving onto my clit. I moved the fabric of the outfit to the side so I had better access to my pussy and rubbed it fast. I let go of the fabric right before I felt like I may cum. I came all over the fabric, which was now soaked. I had to cool down for a bit, but did hold the position, before I was able to go back for another orgasm. I did this one a little different. I kept my hand still but moved my hips, grinding against my hand. I achieved that orgasm very quickly.
I then edged to cool down and got changed back into normal clothes.

I will be completing the other dares thought out the day and will give updates once done.
Nice report as always. I love your improvisation Lushrant. It seems that you're in a hurry to come tho. I'll make a note for the next time. Maybe next time I'll give an additional instruction to play a slow relaxing sound and you need to move your hand according to the tempo. It will give an extra suspension.
Old 02-16-2021, 03:59 PM   #193
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Bell

If your family are in at the moment, how about a little trip out?

You had some fun at the library a few pages back. You're a lot braver now. Go there fully dressed, find a quiet spot amongst the shelves and get all the way naked.

R

Last edited by Ray_Q; 02-16-2021 at 04:13 PM.
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 07:07 AM   #194
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
If your family are in at the moment, how about a little trip out?

You had some fun at the library a few pages back. You're a lot braver now. Go there fully dressed, find a quiet spot amongst the shelves and get all the way naked.

R
I’ll try this when I can. We are currently snowed in so unable to go out for a while. But I do love this idea and can’t wait to give it a try

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
1. Take a hairbrush and brush your entire, naked body.

2. Spend and hour...not touching yourself creating your favorite fantasy scenario and writing it out. Now that you have experience what would you love to have happen to you? If you come up with more than one idea...share them as well. Spend an hour fantasizing. Then stay naked for a further hour without touching yourself reading what you wrote.
I have completed these dares.

1) this dare was interesting. I started from the top of my body and moved downward, teasing and brushing my whole body with the brush. Once I reached between my legs, I enjoyed teasing my slit with the brush. I made it last for a while and was sure to get every part of my body with it.

2) this one was so much fun. I came up with a realistic yet sexy fantasy and wrote it down in great detail. I then read it over and over and kept fantasizing about it. I was on my bed, completely naked. I laid down spread eagle and made sure not to touch myself. By the end of the hour, my pussy was literally dripping juiced onto my bed. It left a small wet spot in my sheets where I was laying.

I am still snowed in and will continue with other dares today as well as anymore that come though. Keep them coming. I’ve enjoyed them so much and like how they seem to be getting more and more daring.

19 F

The following user says Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 02-17-2021, 07:21 AM   #195
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

I am not sure if this is too much but perhaps try rolling a 1d6 and edge that many times in front of a window

Wear as little as you dare

PM Dares
Currently Denied

Last edited by tallishguy; 02-17-2021 at 10:13 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk