Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-02-2014, 10:57 AM   #16
forrest.livingston8
Distinguished Member

The sun explodes without warning during a solar eclipse. The initial solar blowoff is shielded mostly by the moon, although billions still die within an hour. The population of the Earth plummets rapidly as the temperature drops. Darkness covers the land as, slowly but surely, every source of light disappears. Within a few weeks, no light source is left on the frozen sphere we used to call home.

But a stroke of freak chance, the International Space Station was in a perfect position to avoid the solar blowoff. As the signals from their homeworld become fainter and fewer, the three person crew know that they're truly damned. Two women and one man, Captain Anna Bennett, and astronauts Isabelle H. Lee, and Larry McNabb are all that is left of humanity. Their power reverses will hold out much longer than their food and water. The only thing left to do is to decide how they will die.

-

I'd say that is a fairly dark fantasy, literally and to the prompt.

Your Signature And You!, a guide to signatures starring Fran the neophyte piņata.
So You Want To Request A Dare?, some guidelines on how to dare to be dared.
forrest.livingston8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 10:59 AM   #17
onipran
getDare Devil

Blackmail a family which may possible has grand parents, parents, bro, sis, and may be one or two aunt. They all must be straight and totally against incest. My fantasy is to force them to their limits and make all of them fucking each other , make them a totally incest bi family and my obedient slaves.
Old 06-02-2014, 12:59 PM   #18
DevilsPlaything

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhode64 View Post
will never be reality
I want to find a teenage virgin slim ,blonde blue eyes nice tits handfuls
I want to strip her take her virginity by force tie her down and get as many blokes as I can to unload their cum in her in all her holes till her stomach bulges with the amount of cum in her .
Then comes the cruel part .
I want to push a spit through her going in at her pussy and coming out her mouth missing all her major organs so she is still alive
Then cook her on a spit very slowly watching her start to cook as the cum inside her starts to boil .
After she is well cooked anyone who is there can help themselves .
I have a similar fantasy about being cooked. My fantasy involves me being spit roasted at a party for a bunch of hungry guests. Sometimes I fantasize about being cooked alive and other times I fantasize about being beheaded and properly prepared first.

Don't worry. Obviously, that fantasy will remain a fantasy. It's not that uncommon of a fetish and people that have it don't really eat each other.

Likes and Limits
PM Dares
Human Sex Map

Last edited by DevilsPlaything; 06-02-2014 at 01:03 PM.
DevilsPlaything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 01:17 PM   #19
forrest.livingston8
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsPlaything View Post
Don't worry. Obviously, that fantasy will remain a fantasy. It's not that uncommon of a fetish and people that have it don't really eat each other.
... Then I guess taking out the bibs is a bit premature/not required?

Your Signature And You!, a guide to signatures starring Fran the neophyte piņata.
So You Want To Request A Dare?, some guidelines on how to dare to be dared.
forrest.livingston8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 01:41 PM   #20
coafa

Mine would be to be tied up. I would then be raped by whoever and whatever in my mouth and ass, this includes animals and people. they could do whatever they wanted, no matter how discusting because I wouldnt be able to fight it. I wouldn't want to be blindfolded because I want to see myself be violated

limits: public, extreme pain

depends on dare: piss, long tasks, anything not mentioned

I am always up for a dare

kik me at coafa226
coafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 07:27 PM   #21
NowStop

To quit work and travel the world.

The story I am writing, Rainfall.

Please give it a read, and tell me what you honestly think.

Piņa coladas, and getting caught in the rain. I like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape.

Dislikes

Coffee. The fact that Pushing Daisies only got two seasons. And that there are some people who really believe that love is not all you need.
NowStop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 05:29 AM   #22
Earned

Sex in front of a lot of people / Sex with a lot of people
And rape, but that will remain a fantasy as I'm sure I would not actually like it. I just like fantasizing about it

Anything to be done with my boyfriend, forced orgasms, anything else not in my limits, life control
Hidden public, anal, slight humiliation
Pee, pictures, humiliation
Wedgies, messy, orgasm denial, edging, hard public, pain, body writing, diapers, poo

Still trying to figure out all my likes and dislikes~~
Earned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 08:07 AM   #23
Hawkward

Gaahhh... I have one, but it's hard to describe so it'll be quite long, bear with me....
---

You wake up... feeling groggy, no sense of whether you slept well... what time it was... when you even last ate, only to find you questioning your own senses with a motive of clear doubt.

Upon regaining some composure, you realise you're not at home, but.... somewhere else entirely...
You're in a spacious, yet enclosed concrete room with no windows, and only fluorescent lighting.
You don't know if the room you are in is above, or even underground, but all you know for certain is that it feels concealed... as if to be a space closed off from the outside world.

Once taking in the bare minimal surroundings, you finally realise that you are in fact caged. Just as reality hits you and begin to panic, a figure enters the room, average build, but their body language suggesting that they are familiar with the surroundings, know who you are, why you're here, and what happened.

Approaching you, what jumped out of their mouth was more unexpected
"You're finally awake? A-are you okay?! S-.. sorry, I was really worried..."

Left even more confused by who you thought is your captor, only for them to act genuinely worried about your well-being, you decide that after taking in the situation at hand, it's best to play along, as it might lead to getting home.

However, their expression soon changes from sincere, to more focused...
"... I know this is sudden, but please... don't think about the outside world anymore, okay?"
"....-!?"
"PLEASE... there isn't anything worth going back for, not now."
"b-back...? wh-... where?"
"Ahh... that... you really have forgotten everything, huh? That's... probably for the best. Please just believe me that we-... no, you are safe here, it's for the best."

What in the... I'm safe... HERE? - you imagine to yourself.
Beginning to feel empty, you start reflecting on everything you have probably lost; family, close friends, distant relatives, joys in life that have been a daily routine... all gone. You wonder what will happen, whether you are safe, and realise your vulnerability, and have possibly lost the will to be independent.

"But wh-.. what will I...?"
"Ah! There's no need to worry about that! In fact, that's why I'm here... d-don't take this the wrong way, but I'm truly here for you. I know you're probably confused, don't know whether to be thankful, resentful, angry or relieved, but please don't worry about relying on me...!"

Suddenly... you feel the will to comprehend the situation slipping away... their words however, struck you more than intended - they truly seem dependable, but if you go along with their every whim, you feel that won't be able to reach outside - is there even anything left for me anymore?, you think to yourself.

You feel the will to return also slipping away
Maybe it won't be so bad... I mean, this person has been looking out for me... Maybe this is for the best... Maybe this is what I deserve...
---

The above is kinda how I'd like it to play out. Living in a room deprived of time, depending on your captor to live...eating and drinking what you are given, eventually living for their sake without a care for, or rather without having to worry about the outside world and its commitments, leading you to believe living for their sake was a better life than you'd been living before.

That's my kind of fantasy? Ehh... hope it wasn't too confusing ~
Old 08-16-2014, 09:46 AM   #24
playwithmeplease

Mine is not as dark as some of you, but here it goes. I'm taken strange man I don't know and blindfolded. He cuts off my clothes and uses my underwear as a gag. He drags me to a wooden board, pushes me on it and ties me to the board so me legs are spread and my hands are above my head. I feel something press against my clit and star vibrating and someone sucking my tits and biting them. After a bit I cum and my gag is taken off. I am forced to suck the man's dick. After he cums in my mouth, my blindfold is taken off. I realise that there is a crowd of people watching and filming on their phones. The man takes people's money and they come up and start fucking me. Some cum in me and some cum on me. The whole time I am tied down and struggling to break free and people are filming and calling me a slut. Finally the man unties me, takes me to a basement and handcuffs my hands, leaving me there until the next time we do this.

I live alone so dares at home can be as loud, long, or demanding as you want.
21/f/ D cup sweater puppies
Toys: rope for bondage, handcuffs, remote vibe, butt plug, nipple clamps, and house hold items

I like being a cow, kitty, dog, PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=94347
playwithmeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 01:47 PM   #25
___S___

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhode64 View Post
will never be reality
I want to find a teenage virgin slim ,blonde blue eyes nice tits handfuls
I want to strip her take her virginity by force tie her down and get as many blokes as I can to unload their cum in her in all her holes till her stomach bulges with the amount of cum in her .
Then comes the cruel part .
I want to push a spit through her going in at her pussy and coming out her mouth missing all her major organs so she is still alive
Then cook her on a spit very slowly watching her start to cook as the cum inside her starts to boil .
After she is well cooked anyone who is there can help themselves .

Serial killer alert..

Damn son. You need help!

Looking for kik chat buddies.
Kik 18+

My Ad

Always horny, always happy.

* Waxplay, masturbation, outdoor sex, threesomes, orgies and exhibition, public places and body writing.

I dislike pain, scat, piss, bloodplay, minors and animals.

ALL FRIEND REQUESTS WELCOMED!
___S___ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 01:50 PM   #26
___S___

Any fantasies that envolve death and cannibalism is a serious indication that professional help is required. Most serial killers start out that exact same way...fantasy. Then one day...they snap and the fantasy becomes reality.

Looking for kik chat buddies.
Kik 18+

My Ad

Always horny, always happy.

* Waxplay, masturbation, outdoor sex, threesomes, orgies and exhibition, public places and body writing.

I dislike pain, scat, piss, bloodplay, minors and animals.

ALL FRIEND REQUESTS WELCOMED!
___S___ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 07:52 PM   #27
cutiexchickiex

Red face further than petplay

My darkest fantasy is to be kidnapped and used to put on animal shows. For small groups with smaller animals like dogs at first and then taken to do it for more people with all sorts of larger exotic animals. Farm animals, big cats, bears, anything they can find.

Limits: Scat, pee, friends, public, pics/vids, illegal, permanent, family, I'll let you know if you find more :P
cutiexchickiex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 11:46 PM   #28
kinkyNWUKman

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutiexchickiex View Post
My darkest fantasy is to be kidnapped and used to put on animal shows. For small groups with smaller animals like dogs at first and then taken to do it for more people with all sorts of larger exotic animals. Farm animals, big cats, bears, anything they can find.
I have to admit (easier after your post) this is one of mine too! - especially for a group of hot 18yo girls! I look after a friend's dog and my mind gets crazy ideas!

dislikes: wedgies

Limits: no pee/poo, crossdressing, anal, blood.

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...87d61.09929615
kinkyNWUKman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:29 PM   #29
Secretfun

I have for a long time fantasised about getting caught watching my parents have sex & being asked to join in.
Secretfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 02:31 AM   #30
slave67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skott View Post
probably to have a slave so willing that I could abuse completely, to the point of not having any rights as a human being. I mean things like beat her up badly just because I felt like it, make her live in her own waste tied by a chain outside. And (so don't feel bad about your fantasy Ashley) I would make her get fucked by dogs, I'd even make her eat shit straight out of the dogs ass. And knowing that it was all voluntary, that she was letting me do this would be just perfect.
my fantasy is to be this slave even though im male i could get sex change to a girl.
slave67 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk