Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2019, 11:17 PM   #1
FireAndDarkness

Default Slave Auction Time!

I've been looking around, and most of the slave auction threads I've found have died. So, I'm starting a new one! Here how this works.

Each Master, Mistress, and/or dom will start with 1,000 points to bid. You can bid on more than one slave at a time. The highest bidder wins that slave for a week. This first auction, I will just watch to make sure it's running smoothly. If there is enough interest and I start a second auction, one of you lucky people may have the honor of either owning or being owned by me

Rules:
1. You can increase each bid by up to 100 each time, no more. You can, however, increase the bid by less than 100.
2. You can bid on a max of 3 slaves at a time.I
3. If you win a sub, they are yours to dare, punish, and task for one week.
4. I will accept up to 15 slaves and 15 doms for this first auction. It is mainly first come, first serve, but if someone writes two words in their form will another writes full paragraphs, the second person would have priority. However, if there is little interest at first, this may start with less than 15 of each.
5.All subs who sign up must be committed to bring in get dare at least 5 days of that week if they are won, so the masters/mistresses may enjoy their slave.
6. Check the thread before submitting a form, so not post if there is a current auction going on.

Slave Form
Name:
Soft Limits:
Hard Limits:
Why you should be bid on:
Additional Info(The more there is, the more likely you are to get bid on):

Master/Mistress Form
Name:
Dislikes:
Soft Limits:
Hard Limits:
Bid Points Currently(Starts at 1,000):

Although I haven't put it up yet, I will begin working on a system of dares that allow you to earn extra bid points. For now, people who participate more get more bid points. For every one of these auctions you have participated in before, you earn 50 BP (bid points, I don't want to keep writing it). For every slave you have one before, you earn 25 BP. You BP count goes back to 1,00, plus bonuses. For example, let's say you've been in 2 of my slave auctions and won 4 slaves total. 1,000 original plus 50(2 auctions) plus 25(4 slaves) is 1,200 starting BP at the next auction. I will update the list of who's in as what in the comment post area thing. Good luck?

Is there currently an auction going?
Spoiler:
Not yet. Sign up now, before it's too late!
Limits: Family, Public (busy places or with others around), Illegal, Pics
FireAndDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to FireAndDarkness for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk