Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-27-2017, 02:34 PM   #31
vukolva

Suckle breast milk
I'd do this if someone asked, no problems

Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire week
As long as there were no full public aspects, and it was with someone i trusted, I'd happily do this

Let yourself be fucked in all holes at once
I recently got a dildo and have been using it both anally and orally, so this wouldn't be a problem either

Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a year
I'd like to do this, but i'd need someone in control of the keys

Swallow the loads of 100 men cumming into your mouth one after the other
If they were pre op transwomen, i'd like to try this but i wouldn't be fully comfortable

Deep throat a 7 inch cock continuously for 1 hour
if it was a transwoman then i'd do it, an hour of deepthroating does seem like a lot though

Be a human toilet
only for women and only for pee, happily. if it was scat too, i wouldn't do it unless i was made to by someone

Answer the door naked
i'd really rather not do this

Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public park
if it was at night i'd be more comfortable but even still i wouldn't enjoy it

Get an asshole tattoo
Having had tattoos, this location would hurt a lot so i'd rather not, and idk what i'd get done

Lick clean somebody's dirty feet
this isn't something i'd enjoy, i'd hope they weren't too bad though

Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in)
not knowing what state it's in makes this something i'd really not want to do
vukolva is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to vukolva for this post:
Old 11-27-2017, 05:52 PM   #32
mslut1961

hat would it take for you to:
Be a human toilet: I could drink piss, but no shit.

Answer the door naked: I have actually done this a couple of times.

Suckle breast milk: mmmmmmm, would love this.

Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in): I have met men on CL and have had to lick there assholes.

Let yourself be fucked in all holes at once: I have been spit roasted a number of times.

Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public park: That has happened to me.

Get an asshole tattoo: mmmmm, that would be hot.
Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a year: I don't know about a whole year.

Lick clean somebody's dirty feet: I have done this.

Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire week: I have been a dog for a weekend.

Swallow the loads of 100 men cumming into your mouth one after the other: I luv cum.

Deep throat a 7 inch cock continuously for 1 hour: I would luv this.
mslut1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 10:04 PM   #33
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Please think about it and answer for each of the below what it would take to get you to do this.
After that, please put these things in order from easiest to hardest.

What would it take for you to:
  1. Let yourself be fucked in all holes at once You can do this with fucking machines and different things without involving other people and I fanticize about being spit roasted so this would be an easy choice if the right scenario came up.
  2. Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a year I don't cum anyway so I think this would not be too hard. I would probably protest because peeing, but yeh it wouldn't be too much of a fight compared to the other things.
  3. Deep throat a 7 inch cock continuously for 1 hour Again, I dont think this would be too bas.
    The cock would just be covered in vomit because I have a weak gag reflex.
  4. Suckle breast milk I drank my moms. I semi wonder what it tastes like. I dont know.
    If I knew someone maybe.

5. Answer the door naked- I would have to be bribed into this. Or I would have to know the person I was opening the door too. If I was opening up a door to a boyfriend or something and it was a dark night, I could be convinced. Otherwise I would want it to be like I bet you 20 bucks...
  6. Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire week- I cant say I would like this, but depending on the conditions, it might not be too horrible. Again though I probably wouldnt do it unless there as a big reward. I.e. a bf would do something for me if I did this for him type deal. I dont know. Its not something I would probably do for a week straight.
  7. Get an asshole tattoo- I feel like this would hurt like a bitch. I think I would have to be drunk and heavily convinced to do this or bribed some way shape or form to do this. I would not make this choice lightly. I think an example would be if you get an asshole tattoo, I will get my dick head pierced or nipples pierced or something like that.
  8. Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public park I would have to be blindfolded and drugged. I would have to be in chains and earmuffed and orgasming constantly in a place I knew no one and it was dark. I would have to be dragged against my will.
  9. Lick clean somebody's dirty feet If you pay me 10,000 dollars I woudl do this. Maybe less if I knew the person and it wasnt bad, but there is a reason they wear gloves at a nail polish salon. Strangers feet are gross.
  10. Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in) I would rather do this than be a human toilet, but again it would take like 25,000 for me to do this. I would also have to be drugged and forced against my will even with a bribe.
  11. Be a human toilet- You had to be holding a gun to me or a loved ones head or willing to give me 500,000 dollars. I do not mess with scat. I do not like scat. There are dieseases you can get through scat. I would have to be covered in plastic and no one would be allowed to go near my mouth or in my holes.
  12. Swallow the loads of 100 men cumming into your mouth one after the other- I would have to be drugged, tied down and have my mouth held open with a ring gag. I would have to be unconscious and heavily sedated. I do not like this option at all. I would rather be a human toilet.
The above is my order from easiest to hardest. All of the ones in green I would want compensation for in some form.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 04:07 PM   #34
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Please think about it and answer for each of the below what it would take to get you to do this.
I shall try.

1. Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a year
    Not much. Someone whom I liked to ask and then to do it.
  2. Suckle breast milk
  3. Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public park
    Not much. Someone whom I liked to ask and then to do it. If I were still with them, my ex would have been able to make this happen.
  4. Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire week
  5. Answer the door naked
    A farce worthy of Allo Allo.
  6. Lick clean somebody's dirty feet
    Being asked by the right person. Yes, asked, not ordered. If ordered, I wouldn't do it.
  7. Be a human toilet
    I can't imagine actually doing this. However, I can see a situation in which I'd drink someone else's piss from the tap, so to speak,
    so a fair bit of physical coercion and no chance of not doing it.
  8. Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in)
    I can't imagine this happening. However, coercion and no way out.
  9. Get an asshole tattoo
    I can't actually imagine any situation in which I would get a tattoo.
  10. Let yourself be fucked in all holes at once
    Again, can't imagine this happening. I imagine it would be harder than a tattoo. And I have sensory issues surrounding tattoos on me.
  11. Swallow the loads of 100 men cumming into your mouth one after the other
    No. Just... no. No thanks.
  12. Deep throat a 7 inch cock continuously for 1 hour
    As above. But probably harder, hence the ordering.
[/QUOTE]

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 04:22 PM   #35
Terminal

Wow, you’ve made a really though provoking thread.

Be a human toilet: Depends on what that entails. If it’s just piss i think it would be negotiable if the person is right. If it involves shit then i would never do it. Under no condition ever.
Answer the door naked: I would be receptive to doing so if i am not in my hometown and am not the only one naked.
Suckle breast milk: I would do that only in a group of females that i am comfortable with.
Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in): Just once? I would do it as a forfeit in a party game. Only to a female though.
Let yourself be fucked in all holes at once: i would only do that if the reward is something like a slave girl :3
Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public park: would only do that at night with friends as a forfeit, if i know for sure that it is legal.
Get an asshole tattoo: I would never do it, since it’s just stupid. I wouldn’t want to decide on something as impulsive just because i’m horny.
Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a year: would only do it if i lived with a mistress and wouldn’t be denied any other form of sexual engagement.
Lick clean somebody's dirty feet: if it’s a pretty girl, without a problem.
Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire week: with a mistress it would be negotiable.
Swallow the loads of 100 men cumming into your mouth one after the other: Damn, you really are talented in making up hypotheticals like this. Would only do it if i am not recorded and am paid very generously. I’ve tried my own cum before and it’s disgusting. I cannot imagine myself doing it without excessively vomiting.
Deep throat a 7 inch cock continuously for 1 hour: for money i guess, sure.
Terminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 07:26 AM   #36
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Assuming all can be done with no legal issues, such as tied naked in public park (indecent exposure) and even treated as the dog could include walked naked in public, etc. So decision and order is based on all being possible.

These I would do just by being asked, don't even need a dare really
  1. Answer the door naked Have done
  2. Deep throat a 7 inch cock continuously for 1 hour Happy to do again
  3. Let yourself be fucked in all holes at once Again? When?
  4. Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a year already at that point
  5. Lick clean somebody's dirty feet have done it
  6. Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public park i would love this if i didn't have to worry about indecent exposure charges
  7. Swallow the loads of 100 men cumming into your mouth one after the other When can we start?
  8. Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire week this would tough for a whole week. have done this, stay on all fours and act like a pup, even sleep in the dog crate. but a week would be a long time but I'd be up for it.
  9. Be a human toilet I have. I do love piss. While I would say I enjoy scat, I can tolerate it. I use to think being on your knees with another mans cock in your mouth as you take his piss was the most degrading, but I've learned submitting to having your mouth open around his hole while he relieves himself is totally humiliating, totally degrading yet also completely rewarding as you know you are doing something that is just to please and serve the dom and you get to enjoy cleaning his whole too

These I would do only on a dare
  10. Suckle breast milk I'm gay and have no interest in suckling on a breast
  11. Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in) a public service, showing guys how good it feels and showing them how clean they can get compared to using toilet paper

I currently have no tats. Have thought about some. Including some with SLAVE and FAG. Some of the asshole tats are nice coming out of the hole. I think the only way I would get any of these is if I was in a committed long term relationship after much consideration
  12. Get an asshole tattoo

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 01:19 PM   #37
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap
Talking

It's been a while, and a couple of changes on who has my collar, so...
  1. Answer the door naked
    - someone knocks
  2. Suckle breast milk
    - someone lets me.
  3. Let yourself be fucked in all holes at once
    - being offered
  4. Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public park
    - rope
  5. Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a year
    - a device that is comfortable enough wear for a year.
  6. Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire week
    - a collar, bowl, and leash
  7. Swallow the loads of 100 men cumming into your mouth one after the other
    - 100 men and a few hours
  8. Deep throat a 7 inch cock continuously for 1 hour
    - not having eaten in a few hours so I don't vomit.
  9. Be a human toilet
    - if it's just pee, ask. no poop, though.
  10. Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in)
    - a package of babywipes and being asked
  11. Lick clean somebody's dirty feet
    - depends on how horny I am at the moment. Probably not much more than a quick "command", though.
  12. Get an asshole tattoo
    - Yeah, this one is probably not going to happen, short of $10K

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 01:18 AM   #38
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

What would it take for you to:[*]Be a human toilet

with scat included? i would only do it if i were a human toilet for mistress and even then i'd only be doing it if i was a bad girl and needed a punishment on the more extreme side... scats a limit otherwise
[*]Answer the door naked

i've answered the door in full sissy and bondage before but both those times i've always had something covering my little sissy clitty. i suppose all it would take though is for me to know who's at the door and mistress to order me too
[*]Suckle breast milk

all it would take is consent really though i wouldn't mind doing a degrading task in order to gain permission
[*]Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in)

again due to the risk of scat being involved it would take a lot but with a total stranger too... i'm sorry mistress but i'd have to be either payed or blackmailed to do it
[*]Let yourself be fucked in all holes at once

what would it take? two willing partners! i'll drool and suck all over one dick while i try to stretch my pussy open to take it as best i could
[*]Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public park

this sissy is happy to report that mistress was kind enough to tie me to a tree in a public park and i was indeed naked ^^ i love being tied up and controlled by mistress so all it took was a suggestion, i'm SUCH a slut~
[*]Get an asshole tattoo

i wouldn't get a tattoo let alone one on my pussy... but i guess since this is a what would it take then... i guess i'll say something like a crazy amount of money, to become an actual woman and for the tattoo to be something degrading
[*]Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a year

this whore is pround to announce that she successfully managed to stay in locked in her cock cage for a year a while ago it was very difficult cause i'm such a horney puppy but i made mistress proud. all it took was for mistress to get a feeling, she wanted me locked up one day so i bought the cage
[*]Lick clean somebody's dirty feet

i don't particularly have a foot fetish but i do enjoy this act as proof of my submission. i would prefer if the feet i had to lick clean was dirty with something like food but heck mud or dirt would be acceptable i just hope for no scat
[*]Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire week

if it was mistress treating me like a dog all it would take is assurance that i would still be allowed to poop normally. i'd happily crawl aound the house with nothing but a collar and least, only eat from the bowl mistress lets me eat from. i'd gladly beg in mistress for things with my lil clitty hanging out and perform the tricks she want~
[*]Swallow the loads of 100 men cumming into your mouth one after the other

mmm~ 100 loads from big strong superior men~ well i'd need assurance that their all healthy and for anonymity sake [and kinda cause i like the idea] i must suck all there glorious cocks through a gloryhole and i'd like it if mistress was there to encourage/mock me
[*]Deep throat a 7 inch cock continuously for 1 hour

what would it take? well for starters it'd take deepthroating skills far beyond my sorry excuse of a skill level thats for sure

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 01:37 AM   #39
Kah
Account Banned

1. Be a human toilet
    Spoiler:
    nope, not happening
  2. Answer the door naked
    Spoiler:
    as long as its not family or my boss, I think I would do it
  3. Suckle breast milk
    Spoiler:
    I'd do it anytime, I love titties, I love milk, it's perfect
  4. Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in)
    Spoiler:
    nope, wouldn't do it
  5. Let yourself be fucked in all holes at once
    Spoiler:
    I would need a few drinks
  6. Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public park
    Spoiler:
    having a bodyguard somewhere close by to make sure I'm safe
  7. Get an asshole tattoo
    Spoiler:
    £1000
  8. Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a year
    Spoiler:
    ive cum from excsssive nipple torture before, so I think I'd be fine with this
  9. Lick clean somebody's dirty feet
    Spoiler:
    no, not happening
  10. Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire week
    Spoiler:
    one of my top fantasies
    Spoiler:
    knowing all of them are clean
    Spoiler:
    ive done something similar with my Mistress's boyfriend, who is almost 10 inches

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 07:30 AM   #40
randyguyuk
getDare Sweetheart

Be a human toilet have played with pee but never poo

Answer the door naked I would do if dare to in a place unknown for example answering door to a deliver guy

Suckle breast milkno thanks

Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in)already done this on a gay hook up

Let yourself be fucked in all holes at onceMajor fantasy and hoping to do

Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public parkBeen naked fucked over a park bench so very possible

Get an asshole tattooIf I did it say slut

Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a yearNo thanks unless I was paid for it

Lick clean somebody's dirty feetYes, did this on a hook up

Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire weekNot sure

Swallow the loads of 100 men cumming into your mouth one after the otherYes please who is willing to arrange

Deep throat a 7 inch cock continuously for 1 hourgot to find a guy with 7 inches first

Add me to kik randyguyuk
(tell me this is where you added me from)

Loves: Masturbation, Cum, Naked, Exhibitionism, Semi Public, Outside, Driving Dares, C2C, Risky, Anal (have butt plug) Feet fetish, cei, joi,
Will try: Bondage, Piss, X Dressing, Slave, Master, Femdom.
Limits: Extreme Pain, poo, blood, shaving.

Slave also wanted. (PM for details)
For every PM I get I will lick my feet.
My Master is Ur DareMaster he tells me what I can do
randyguyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 03:52 PM   #41
Magnus_Carter
Account Banned

What would it take for you to: Ranked from easiest to hardest.
Be a human toilet | I would need proper training to drink all kinds of piss. I can handle most kinds, but morning piss or really dehydrated piss is too difficult for me at this moment. And for shit. The shit would have to be fairly solid and flavor neutral/positive. The person would have to drink protein shakes or something so it doesn't taste awful. And I would need a lot of training to consume whole bowel movements, and it wouldn't be something I do often. I would become a human urinal pretty easily and probably in under a week, but a human toilet? Would have to require lots of preparation and couldn't happen all the time bc it's unhealthy.

Deep throat a 7 inch cock continuously for 1 hour | Would need training since I can't even fit that amount in my throat yet.

Answer the door naked | If it was someone who knew I would be naked and didn't have any issues with it, I would probably do it. Not to a stranger tho. That's harassment.

Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public park | A lot of encouragement and in a place that I feel generally safe in. And the dom would have to be there, at least for most of it, and not too far.

Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in) | Hmm, I would have to be REALLY horny and in a really submissive mood or be trained to just do things without much thought.

Get an asshole tattoo | If I didn't have hair there and I liked the tattoo, then sure.

Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a year | This is something I want to accomplish one day, but I don't have a cock cage or a keyholder yet and I'm not sure I would survive lol.

Let yourself be fucked in all holes at once | A lot of trust and training since I don't really do anal and it terrifies me tremendously.

Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire week | If I could have a break maybe every hour, then possibly. But I would have to trust the person and obviously have a way out if I'm not feeling it. I love kink, but it's not my whole life and I don't want it to be.

Lick clean somebody's dirty feet | Probably wouldn't ever do this.

Swallow the loads of 100 men cumming into your mouth one after the other | I hate swallowing cum so probably never doing this

Suckle breast milk | Never, that's gross

Likes: ABDL, public play/exhibitionism, bathroom use control, piss (including drinking), humiliation, spit, facefucking, oral, and deepthroating, pup play, dares, human furniture, ball busting, roleplay, BDSM
Curious about: Exposure, blackmail, orgasm denial, bondage, fisting, shit, chastity, and impact play
Limits: Family, friends, work, body modification, blood, knives and cuts, illegal, permanent, and anal

Kik: thatblackboin
Magnus_Carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 06:08 PM   #42
PrincessPinkiePie

Be a human toilet?
Living with my owner for a year
Answer the door naked?
if it was night time and someone i knew
Suckle breast milk?
Only if i start to lactate
Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in)?
only if i was being trained by my owner
Let yourself be fucked in all holes at once
as soon as i can get 2 guys
Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public park
at night
Get an asshole tattoo
if someone paid for it
Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a year
if they made a belt that didnt pass through my ass
Lick clean somebody's dirty feet
only if i was drunk and passed out
Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire week
anytime
Swallow the loads of 100 men cumming into your mouth one after the other
tied down and made to
Deep throat a 7 inch cock continuously for 1 hour
anytime

Limits: anything involving illegal acts, scat, vomit, eating anything that comes out my butt, anything involving email trigs, Peeing in my clothes, anyone under the age of 25.

I am post op but do not have a front fuck hole. I love sucking dick

I can not edge. Nothing that is permanet and cant be washed or healed.
I already wear panties
PrincessPinkiePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 11:49 PM   #43
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Be a human toilet - I guess a hot BDSM session
Answer the door naked - A good round of truth or dare in real life and some alcohol
Suckle breast milk - A hot female partner who is into it
Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in) - Oh, being paid for it really good
Let yourself be fucked in all holes at once - Two sexy girls with strapons or someone playing with my kinks getting me really horny.
Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public park - oh damn. That could have consequences. Putting it in a frame that is not social suicide: A protest action, an art project or something like that.
Get an asshole tattoo - I love it. Just too embraced to go to the tattoo studio and ask for this... Someone offering this to me or a bet with some friends in real life
Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a year - A wedding to my absolute dream girl and then doing it for her fetish, otherwise how about being paid 1000000 Euros?
Lick clean somebody's dirty feet - A good reason, being paid, losing spin the bottle...
Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire week - Who will pet me?
Swallow the loads of 100 men cumming into your mouth one after the other - Back to the million Euros, for that I would become a whore.
Deep throat a 7 inch cock continuously for 1 hour. - Whore, I do it for 100000
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2022, 10:49 AM   #44
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default I would like to try

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post

1. Be a human toilet
  2. Answer the door naked
  3. Suckle breast milk
  4. Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in)
  5. Let yourself be fucked in all holes at once
  6. Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public park
  7. Get an asshole tattoo
  8. Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a year
  9. Lick clean somebody's dirty feet
  10. Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire week
Theres only one of these I would love to experience the others forget it .
The one I would like to experience is being tied to a tree naked in a public park what a rush .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2022, 09:21 AM   #45
fyk
Distinguished Member

1. Suckle breast milk - will do it easily
2. Answer the door naked - almost already done in oops moment
3. Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public park - with a confident girl why not
4. Lick clean somebody's dirty feet - not so fun but not so difficult for me
5. Let yourself be fucked in all holes at once - only to try once
6. Swallow the loads of 100 men cumming into your mouth one after the other - also to try but it seems harder
7. Be a human toilet - for ladies only :-)
8. Deep throat a 7 inch cock continuously for 1 hour - 1 hour seems very long and boring
9. Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in) - only if i have ensurance that it is clean
10. Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire week - a week is way too long
11. Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a year - once again, one year is way too long for me
12. Get an asshole tattoo - permanent body modification is a strong limit for me
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk