Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-02-2024, 04:35 PM   #1
_.call.me.kitten._

Default Camping in the woods 25/F

I am camping in a treehouse in the secluded woods with some friends. There is no one around anywhere close. Give me public and humid tasks to do out here all alone. My friends also know how much of a slut I am. They won’t participate most likely but they have no problem watching.

limits: No face pics, full public, friend and family, scat/piss, messy, permanent

toys: rabbit vibrating dildo,butt plug, clit vibe , anal vibe, collar, leash, gag, handcuffs, rope, crop, electro crop, paddle,

kik: _.call.me.kitten._
_.call.me.kitten._ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 04:37 PM   #2
beof95
Distinguished Member

throw ALL your clothes out of the tree house individually and in random directions, then you can go down to fold them but they stay out there

you must be naked the whole time in the tree house

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 04:58 PM   #3
Robert Brady

A couple of questions first:
You've listed your toys, do you have them all with you?

How many friends are with you? How many are male and how many are female?
Old 04-02-2024, 05:12 PM   #4
Azyliux
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by _.call.me.kitten._ View Post
I am camping in a treehouse in the secluded woods with some friends. There is no one around anywhere close. Give me public and humid tasks to do out here all alone. My friends also know how much of a slut I am. They won’t participate most likely but they have no problem watching.
Slut-of-the-Woods Task
Strip the lower half of your body naked except for shoes and socks (if this is too much exposure you may wear a skirt or dress with no underwear) and hump yourself to an edge on 6 different trees or rock outcrops in the area—no hands allowed. Once you have edged 6 times, find two tree branches or sticks from the woods to fuck your cunt and ass with until you cum. Allow your friends to watch if they want.

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 08:04 PM   #5
_.call.me.kitten._

Please kick me to degrade me @_.call.me.kitten._

limits: No face pics, full public, friend and family, scat/piss, messy, permanent

toys: rabbit vibrating dildo,butt plug, clit vibe , anal vibe, collar, leash, gag, handcuffs, rope, crop, electro crop, paddle,

kik: _.call.me.kitten._
_.call.me.kitten._ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 01:33 AM   #6
Sub to obey

Your phone is off

Likes: Humilation, degrading, punshiment, semi public, piss
play, spanking, being ordered to do things,, cock torture, light bdsm ,nipple torture,

LIMITS: Family ,friends ,face, illegal, permanant
marks that wife may see, ball slapping & make up.
Toys,cock cage spike ring, house hold things wife's underwear, safety pins, candles .ect.
Sub to obey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 01:44 PM   #7
Azyliux
Baby Member

Yes... no response at all on kik for hours but then bumping the thread asking to be messaged. And not even an acknowledgement let alone thanks for tasks already posted.

One has to wonder why?

Certainly being added to my ever-growing do-not-interact-with list. Sad.

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk