Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-27-2022, 04:41 AM   #31
AusSlav

I wonder what it would be like to fill your diaper with peanut butter and mushy oatmeal down the back and stay in it for 3 hours? I guess you get to find out!
Now just to make it a bit more fun I guess you should probably get more in the headspace of the little tyke yo obviously are in such a full diaper.
Watch at least an hour of baby shows, doing all the actions and interactive parts. Then it'll be time for some colouring. Sit straight down into your now cold congealed mess and colour for a lil while.
If you've been particularly naught feel free to use this as a hood once you're done 😜

Likes: Light anal, messy, age play, submissive, degrading, hypnosis, daddy kink, just started doing some light poopy play, bedwetting
Dislikes/Punishment: Lines, spanking, mouth soaping, corner time, potty training
Limits: Family, Friends, illegal, permanent, blood, FACE
AusSlav is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to AusSlav for this post:
Old 05-30-2022, 02:38 AM   #32
AusSlav

Just gonna bump this 🫣

Likes: Light anal, messy, age play, submissive, degrading, hypnosis, daddy kink, just started doing some light poopy play, bedwetting
Dislikes/Punishment: Lines, spanking, mouth soaping, corner time, potty training
Limits: Family, Friends, illegal, permanent, blood, FACE
AusSlav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2022, 09:07 AM   #33
anon9321

I made this one just for you. (You obviously don't have to do the pic parts)

Get supplies together. A good diaper, 2 cups of oatmeal, 5 ice cubes, tape(duct or packaging). Take a pic of your supplies.

Start this dare when you already have to pee. Pour the 2 cups of dry oatmeal into the diaper. Diaper up loosely. Get your ice cubes and shove them up your butt. Tighten up your diaper and tape the leg guards to your legs(to prevent leaks). Take a pic of you in your diaper, make it look good.

Okay, your goal is to be soggy as quickly as possible. Drink water, coffee, Gatorade whatever you want. You want to be peeing frequently. Once you are so soaked you're sure you're diaper can't hold any more, take a picture. Now, you may take off your diaper.

One last pic, get a spoon and get down on your knees. Take a pic of you about to take a bite out of that soggy pee pee oatmeal.

I'll let you decide if you wanna brave a bite of that :P <3

SissyBoi/30/USA

KIK = JasmineCSlade

My picture is me

In Diapers until -Out-
In Chastity until -Out-
In Panties until -Forever(I no longer own boy underwear)-

Dislikes: Pee, scat, pictures, pain, messy, foodplay
Hard Limits: eat scat, body writing, family, identity, friends, public, permanent, pain

My PM Dares
My Clothes and Toys
anon9321 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to anon9321 for this post:
Old 06-23-2022, 06:25 AM   #34
novadiff

wear enough diapers that you have to wadddle everywhere (or crawl like a bab) and try to go about your daily activities wearing short shorts and and a more revealing shirt and throughout your day fill your pamps with different foods i.e chopped up banana+ oatmeal+ milk. have funnnn

i would like a dare + punishment pretty please, i’ve been very bad and not babyish enough. i also haven’t been wearing my diapers and can’t wet them easily not to mention messing them bc of how long it has been. i would love a realistic but tough diaper dare so that i have to go buy some tomorrow. i would love to be proved to be a big baby again. tysm

m/19/bi
loves:diapers, petnames, messing, wetting, Femdom/Masters,ice, puppy/Kitty play
dislikes/punishments: slow pain, smelling my messy diaper, medium public, messing my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper, bondage, spanking(+more i’m quite open minded
Limits:cutting/bleeding, excessive pain, other people, public, illegal, inserting in urethra, irritants, permanent, family
punish me and pm me dare pretty please

Last edited by novadiff; 06-23-2022 at 07:46 AM.
novadiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 07:55 PM   #35
novadiff

i’m just gonna bump this bc i just got more diaps and baby foooood

Last edited by novadiff; 06-23-2022 at 07:57 PM.
Old 06-24-2022, 08:27 AM   #36
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Next time you've got some free time and feel the need to mess, you're gonna slap on a diaper, drink 1L of water, and serve yourself some baby food. Half the baby food goes in your mouth, half of it goes down your diaper.

Wait 15 minutes after you finish your 1L of water, dress however you would like over your diaper, and head out for a nice walk. A forest trail would be ideal, but the choice is yours. As it's the summer time (assuming you're in the northern hemisphere), feel free to keep yourself cool by popping 3 ice cubes down both the front and back of your diaper before you leave the house.

After the ice cubes have COMPLETELY MELTED, you can empty both your bladder and your ass contents into your diaper. If you wanna walk further after they've melted, that's up to you. Either way, once you've voided and emptied your bladder, you may head home.

On the way home, any park benches or bus stops or any seats of any kind that you pass, you should take advantage and have a 30second break by sitting down. Need to make sure you're not over-exerting yourself.

After you get home, you can crawl around like a baby/puppy/kitty for 15 minutes, enjoying being padded with a now-full diaper before you can change.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 01:22 PM   #37
novadiff

thank you!!! (for future reference i gets. ton of anxiety from wearing in public so i only donit when i have to so if possible could the next one not be in public tysm)

your date is to go out to a movie theatre after taking laxities or suppository’s and drinking 1L (be careful of water intox) and watch a movie 2+ hrs without having an accident. once movie is over you can let go and you win. if you don’t make it the whole time you have to eat a jar of baby food and wait until you mess or wet again to change good luck bab

m/19/bi
loves:diapers, petnames, messing, wetting, hypnosis, laxatives, dice dares, bondage (+ more, just ask !)

Dislikes: food in diaper, extremely hidden public, tasting ~things~, dares over 3 days
Limits:cutting/bleeding, excessive pain, other people, anything over very hidden public, illegal, irritants, permanent, family

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=320938
Old 06-25-2022, 01:30 PM   #38
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Put on a diaper, if you have stuffers use them, and wet it to capacity. Then you are going to have a little photo shoot, take 10 pictures in different humiliating poses. You are going to make each one your phone background, changing them out until all 10 have been done. Each picture had to stay for a minimum of one day (24 hours), but you can leave it as long as you like over that time.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 01:46 PM   #39
novadiff

thank you so much ) i finished yanking the photos already!

for your date you should listen to your favorite and strongest abdl hypno file and drink as much water as you feel comfortable with (1L+) and make sure you follow everything that is said in said hypno file, after that you should play with baby toys on the floor in a very full diapee

m/19/bi
loves:diapers, petnames, messing, wetting, hypnosis, laxatives, dice dares, bondage (+ more, just ask !)

Dislikes: food in diaper, extremely hidden public, tasting ~things~, dares over 3 days
Limits:cutting/bleeding, excessive pain, other people, anything over very hidden public, illegal, irritants, permanent, family

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=320938
Old 06-26-2022, 01:48 AM   #40
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

I wonder what it would be like to fill your diaper with peanut butter and mushy oatmeal down the back and stay in it for 3 hours? I guess you get to find out!
Now just to make it a bit more fun I guess you should probably get more in the headspace of the little tyke yo obviously are in such a full diaper.
Watch at least an hour of baby shows, doing all the actions and interactive parts. Then it'll be time for some colouring. Sit straight down into your now cold congealed mess and colour for a lil while.
If you've been particularly naught feel free to use this as a hood once you're done

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 07:50 PM   #41
SubbyFoxboi

For such a blatant copy-paste dare, you can have a blatant copy-paste dare:

Next time you've got some free time and feel the need to mess, you're gonna slap on a diaper, drink 1L of water, and serve yourself some baby food. Half the baby food goes in your mouth, half of it goes down your diaper.

Wait 15 minutes after you finish your 1L of water, dress however you would like over your diaper, and head out for a nice walk. A forest trail would be ideal, but the choice is yours. As it's the summer time (assuming you're in the northern hemisphere), feel free to keep yourself cool by popping 3 ice cubes down both the front and back of your diaper before you leave the house.

After the ice cubes have COMPLETELY MELTED, you can empty both your bladder and your ass contents into your diaper. If you wanna walk further after they've melted, that's up to you. Either way, once you've voided and emptied your bladder, you may head home.

On the way home, any park benches or bus stops or any seats of any kind that you pass, you should take advantage and have a 30second break by sitting down. Need to make sure you're not over-exerting yourself.

After you get home, you can crawl around like a baby/puppy/kitty for 15 minutes, enjoying being padded with a now-full diaper before you can change.
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2023, 02:55 PM   #42
SissyCara
getDare Sweetheart

You are going to go for a diapered walk. But first you must take 4 diapers and cut slits in 2 of them. Mix them up so you don't know which is which. Drink 2L in the 2 hours leading up to your walk, no bathrooms allowed. Now put on as many of those diapers as you want (no checking for holes) and go for a walk. You must fully release your bladder at least once and must be out for at least 15 minutes.

Are going to wear just one to hide the diapers or risk someone noticing the bulge to be safe?

kik: sissyslutboi95

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
PM Dares - Toys/Clothes

Turn me into a perfect submissive sissy slut
SissyCara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2023, 10:04 PM   #43
notMyAlt

You're going to plug yourself and lock yourself in chastity. Write something humiliating (I suggest "locked padded diaper clitty") on the diaper and put it on under your shortest skirt. You will stay in this until the diaper is soggy to the point of leaking. If you want out faster, you can instead spend fifteen minutes in the corner lifting up your skirt and showing off.

Likes: Diapers, wetting, messing, edging, chastity, orgasm control, bathroom control, rules, non-face pictures/videos
Dislikes/Punishments: Leaking, hidden public, spanking
Limits: Pee drinking, scat, obvious public, friends/family, longer than 3 days
Toys: Diapers, chastity cage

Please ask about anything not listed
Telegram: @notmyalt
notMyAlt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 11:27 AM   #44
IncontinentKY

Your dare is a bit of classic. At bedtime, take two bananas, peel them, break them in half and put them in the freezer until they start to get hard. Put all four halves up your bum and diaper up. No changing until the next morning and after you've wet at least once.

Dislikes/Punishments: Messing, extended wearing, extra layers
Limits: Pee drinking, scat, obvious public, friends/family, permanent, pain/self harm
Toys: printed and plain diapers, boosters, diaper covers, butt plugs (hollow and non)
IncontinentKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 12:47 PM   #45
IncontinentKY

Bumping this for time
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncontinentKY View Post
Your dare is a bit of classic. At bedtime, take two bananas, peel them, break them in half and put them in the freezer until they start to get hard. Put all four halves up your bum and diaper up. No changing until the next morning and after you've wet at least once.

Dislikes/Punishments: Messing, extended wearing, extra layers
Limits: Pee drinking, scat, obvious public, friends/family, permanent, pain/self harm
Toys: printed and plain diapers, boosters, diaper covers, butt plugs (hollow and non)
IncontinentKY is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper, diapers, embarrassing, humiliation