Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-17-2023, 12:18 AM   #16
A2M2
Distinguished Member

[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothaon View Post
Let's see how good you are at getting punished.

I thinik you have probably already have some enemas already so I'll keep you ass open with the speculum at 50%.

Then we are adding the clothespins in your nipples, with the string and all.

And lastly those on your tongue.

Tie the string of nipple cloth4espins somewhere and keep it tight but not painful.

This in itself was a painful start. I was well and truly cleaned out when I began this having just finished a challenging throat/enema task and some nipple torture in my mind was a nice change, but after a while very painful. I have to admit that I put a mirror down nearby because just the speculum even at 50% is so fucking hot. Even more so when my useless cock is caged and hanging above the gaping hole.

That's a fun boy in pain 8) isn't it? Give yourself 10 slaps in the face. Very much deseerved for failing that much last year.

We'll end up with putting that slice of soap in your urethra. Hope you don't move too much and make the clothesping in your nipples fall. But I'm sure you'll love feeling the speculum when you clench your butt.
And the pain in the tongue will increase if you take it too long.

If you have to remove the clothespins in your mouth before the soap is dissolved, open the speculum to 75% and slap your face with the dildo as it dissolves.

Something is still insanely hot about having a gag or tongue clamp forcing me to drool. It becomes problematic however when the drool is making everything slippy. I cut a nice slice of soap but with the cage and drool I genuinely struggled to get it in. Eventually my cock gave in and I felt that familiar burn as the slippery soap slid inside me. I then lay back and admired the spread as my hole widened even more. If only there was somebody else here to make use of it. My cock started to get hard despite the burning inside the cage.

Remove the toys.

This is the punishment so far. You can do this next one immediately afterwards or rest a bit.

Pour some warm milk in a glass/enema bag/something. And get one of those fancy Mars bars.

You are going to put your ass high up. And deepthroath the dildo.
The first time you will be pouring milk in your hole.

The next time, after the deepthroath, you'll eat 1/3 of the Mars bar.

And so on until it has been eaten.

I was hungry to get the next bit underway. So I started out by putting 2 litres of warm milk in the enema bag. I got myself into a position in the bath with legs against the wall, bag above my head. Dildo and mars bars nearby.

Then I began the filling with tube 1/2 clamped so it wasn’t super crazy. Began deepthroating and almost immediately became very messy. The mess just spread into my eyes and hair mostly. I stopped after about 2 minutes and ate 1/3 of the bar then went again. Fucking my mouth with spit, milk and mars all over me. My ass slowly being invaded by milk and my belly swelling.

As I fucked my mouth harder and gagged more the milk started shooting out and I lost the tube completely. Milk now all over me. I was so fucking disgusting.
I decided to just down the mars bar and put the milk tube in my mouth until it was empty then lay with my head upside down and facefucked the dildo.

Both ends were just spraying milk. Even my nose. Sticky milky mess all over, this was horribly disgusting but also so hot! Ashamed to say I loved it.

---
And a third one

Because you really want to use that catheter it is time to wear it with the bag attached ofc.

Then you are going to get into the deepthroath that dildo in fron of the mirror. With clothespins and all. And add that regular medium plug.

You can leave this position after you have peed.

Need more liquids in you? Don't worry.

If you pull your mouth out of the dildo, you can drink sour milk for 5 seconds. I'm sure those nipples will hurt so don't want you to pull them for long.

You have to deepthroath it once before drinking again.

I was looking forward to this. Love a catheter. I had to uncage because the insertion was tricky, but I got it in. That feeling of the top reaching the bladder and the strange sensation of pushing through is amazing. I plugged the end so it didn’t leak. I didn’t want to lose anything.

The medium plug slipped in so easily after you broke my hole with the speculum earlier. It had no resistance left to give after that. I used the tunnel plug because it’s my favourite and the biggest medium I have.

I hope I got this right. I emptied the bag into a glass and drank it all before deepthroating in our favourite position in front of the tall mirror with the string and clover clamps. It has just enough slack for me to pull away and just have the dildo end in my mouth.

Drool flowed down the mirror. Thick ropes from a well used throat. Dropping onto my caged cock below. I couldn’t pull off enough but the enema bag had a bit of milk left so I guzzled that down. Then back to throating the dildo. Holding as long as I could and drooling milk and spit.

That was really awesome. Thank you for posting. I am grateful to be used by you and all the other people who posted.

Hope it was full before you started ^^
Report above in red. I hope you enjoy.
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?

Last edited by A2M2; 01-17-2023 at 04:13 AM.
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to A2M2 for this post:
Old 01-19-2023, 02:58 AM   #17
A2M2
Distinguished Member

30 minutes of exercise logged in the last few days. More tasks will be done as soon as I have privacy for a few hours.

I am aching to do more of this. Please keep submissions coming and I will be sure to report on them in as much detail as I can
Old 01-21-2023, 08:56 AM   #18
A2M2
Distinguished Member

30 additional minutes of exercise recorded which will take me 2/3 of the way there.

Limited time alone to do tasks but I am now on Chaster. I did 24 hours locked recently and my latest has a maximum of 7 days.

https://chaster.app/sessions/SNcj10nCDZXTCsiY
Old 01-23-2023, 12:12 PM   #19
A2M2
Distinguished Member

A further 30 minutes of exercise was added today. I have been using my time locked to try and get used to longer term cage wear. Currently I am at 2.5 days with a small break for hygiene which over-ran and added an additional day.

I am expecting a new smaller cage to arrive soon which will include a longer urethral tube to ensure my cock is ‘functional’ and not a tool of pleasure.

I will continue taking submissions on here and of course I will continue posting reports.
Old 01-23-2023, 12:36 PM   #20
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Hiya there.

Guess you are looking for more abuse, huh?

Some of these look like they could be fun:

Section 1: Discomfort
3. Soap slice pushed into my urethra - until melted

Section 5: Toys
6. Use my 8" suction dildo in any hole you want (or all of them)
...up your ass.

Section 6: Degrading
1. Insert Mars, then insert medium tunnel plug. After 1 hour, release and consume. No hands.

Section 7: Throat Training
2. Facefuck 8" dildo for 15 minutes (non-stop)
...no, don't clean it after shoving it up your butt

Section 3: Breathing
6. Cold water - 8" dildo deepthroated fully (3 insertions counting to 50 each time) (note after the 15 mins of facefucking )

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to silverdarknight for this post:
Old 01-23-2023, 02:38 PM   #21
A2M2
Distinguished Member

My training must be working because I got VERY hard just reading this. Thank you for adding. I cannot wait to have some privacy and do all these nasty things for you and the other posters

Thank you ❤️
Old 01-27-2023, 08:47 AM   #22
A2M2
Distinguished Member

** Update **

In 22 hours I will hit 7 days of self-locked chastity. My new smaller cage is here and I’ll change to that tomorrow. It’s much smaller with a built in urethral tube.

I have several hours of free house tomorrow so will be finishing these tasks to end the month. I still have 30 mins of exercise to complete by Sunday also.

In February I’ll start a new and exciting thread of some kind to go along with a lot more chastity.
Old 01-28-2023, 05:52 AM   #23
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt View Post
So dear friend: caged

Enjoy

Mark
I must apologise for the delay in doing this.... I now have free house, and opportunities to catch up on all the bad things I've been set.

Quote:
3. Soap slice pushed into my urethra - until melted
Quote:
4. 2x clothespin on my tongue for 10 minutes.
Quote:
1. Face down in lukewarm bath - Hold breath for 60 seconds
Quote:
6. Plugged with medium metal tunnel plug for 30, 60 or 90 minutes
Quote:
5. Use my 6" suction dildo in any hole you want (or all of them)
Quote:
2. Milk enema (500ml) - No plug. Hold for 20 minutes then expel into bath. Lay face down in the mess for a further 10 mins.
Quote:
5. 5 full minutes of worship on 8" dildo holding it fully inserted for at least once per minute until unable to continue
Quote:
6. 600ml of yoghurt
Quote:
1. Roll 1D6 and edge that many times
Old 01-28-2023, 07:19 AM   #24
KeyLee

If you still have time for more do the below but put make up on first if you have any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2M2 View Post
Section 1: Discomfort
4. Mouth soap with a bar. 3 minutes

Section 2: Painful
4. 2x clothespin on my tongue for 10 minutes.

Section 3: Breathing
6. Cold water - 8" dildo deepthroated fully (3 insertions counting to 50 each time)

Section 4: Anal Training
2. Speculum - 75% open - 5 minutes

Section 5: Toys
3. Clamps on nipples with elastic running behind mirror. Suction dildo attached. Suck to ease pressure on nipples. 30 or 60 minutes (90° turn on the clamps every 15 minutes)

Section 7: Throat Training

2. Facefuck 8" dildo for 15 minutes (non-stop)

Section 9: Edging/Frustration
6. Edge right until the last possible moment x3 then lock the cage. Lick up any ‘residue’

Likes: uncomfortable anal, uncomfortably large cunt insertions, being used as a cum dump, denial, edging, nipple and clit torture, gags, sensory deprivation, humiliating name calling, bondage
Dislikes: actively fucking my cunt, toothpaste
Limits: piss, scat, blood, full public, illegal, pics
KeyLee is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add threads, anal, denial; punishment, extreme