Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2012, 10:22 AM   #1
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

Default Loser has to . . . Spanking edition

I just realized there is no Loser has to . . . Spanking edition game. If there is and I missed it, I apologize. Maybe the gD community isn't as into spanking as I am but it's a common type of dare so we need some losers to take their licks!

These dares are oh, so simple. A person posts a dare, another person accepts and then a third person selects the Winner and posts a new dare.

First Dare . . . Loser has to do a spanking related dice dare of the Winners Choice (within limits). Cam can be included if both parties wish. The Winner WILL throw the dice (no being lazy). If the Loser cannot perform the dare, the Winner can pick two dares as substitute.

Interests: Spanking, Denial, masturbation, Anal, Hypno, blackmail, humiliation, exposure, edging

Looking forward to some dirty fun during my vacation the last two weeks of November.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

PM Me: Dares you hope end up on my Blog

You can help me with my Therapy here.
GrrlSpanky is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk