Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-14-2015, 06:32 AM   #1
ver

Default Another Writing Saturday! 30F Motivation Dares

Last week you helped me write 3,000 words. This week, let's go for 3,500! My novel is at 23,000, so if all goes well I'll have 26,500 words by the end of the day.

I'm participating in NaNoWriMo--that means I'm attempting to write a novel in a month. Eeks! It's a sexy novel with BDSM, spankings, punishments, etc... lots of smut, lots of sex, and lots of taboo shenanigans.

GetDare inspires me. You inspire me! I'm looking for some motivation dares to get me to my goal.

The first rule: no orgasms until the goal is achieved.

Punishment rule: if I don't complete 3,500 words by 9pm (central), I'll PM everyone in this thread and ask for a punishment. I'll report back here (or via PM, if requested).

Add to my punishment, or add to my motivation; you decide.

xo
ver
toys: paddle, bath brush, dildo, clover clamps, clothespins, tack bra/panty inserts, capsicum cream (on my ass only), size-too-small panties, and household stuff

pm dares

ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 06:51 AM   #2
andyinny
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds like you need to wear a bra lined with some green scrubbies and maybe make a pantyliner from the same. Just enough scratching on the delicate bits to make you reminded of them constantly.
Bonus points->Sandpaper 80 grit

Limits: Family, Printers, Illegal, Glitter, Brussels Sprouts
Not looking for male play partners.
Likes playing with traps and genetic females....
If you like either of these:
http://soundgasm.net/u/andyinny
Talk to me sometime...

Andy's Current Dare:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=420040[/SIGPIC]
andyinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 06:59 AM   #3
ver

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyinny View Post
Sounds like you need to wear a bra lined with some green scrubbies and maybe make a pantyliner from the same. Just enough scratching on the delicate bits to make you reminded of them constantly.
Bonus points->Sandpaper 80 grit
Unfortunately I don't have sandpaper (I'll have to put that on the shopping list)...

My bra is now lined with scratchy green scrubbies. Definitely can't forget they are there... thank you for the dare
Old 11-14-2015, 07:01 AM   #4
masterfulsensation
getDare Sweetheart

Ok so after every 500 words yo may edge once with the vibe and then roll a dice!
1) Remain naked with your ass plugged for the next 500 words!
2) Insert your dildo and tie your knees together for the next 500 words!
3) Keep 1 clothes pin attached to your nipples and pussy for the next 500 words (you can move it between your 2 nipples and pussy lips as often as you need!)
4) Stay naked sitting on the floor for the next 500 words!
5) Clamp your nipples and do 100 jumping Jacks before continuing!
6) Rub capsicum cream on your ass cheeks!

Good luck!
Likes - Tease and denial, edging, spanking, bondage, light pain, gags, blindfolds, DD/lg, humiliation, ice, anal, hidden public, body writing, vibes, orgasm/clothing/exercise/sleep/shower/touch control, body writing, toys!
Dislikes - Hypno, diapers!
Limits - Anything stupid, full public, ageplay, scat, breath play, permanent!

MALE DOM 44
masterfulsensation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 07:03 AM   #5
ver

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterfulsensation View Post
Ok so after every 500 words yo may edge once with the vibe and then roll a dice!
1) Remain naked with your ass plugged for the next 500 words!
2) Insert your dildo and tie your knees together for the next 500 words!
3) Keep 1 clothes pin attached to your nipples and pussy for the next 500 words (you can move it between your 2 nipples and pussy lips as often as you need!)
4) Stay naked sitting on the floor for the next 500 words!
5) Clamp your nipples and do 100 jumping Jacks before continuing!
6) Rub capsicum cream on your ass cheeks!

Good luck!
Yikes! Starting now...will try to check in after 500 words! thank you for the dare
Old 11-14-2015, 08:02 AM   #6
ver

Default update 1

1,344 words in the first hour!

That means I owe masterfulsensation two rolls:

The first was a 6. The second was a 2. I will rub capsicum on my ass and have a dildo in my pussy with my knees tied together for the next set of 500-1000 words. (I tend to write at least 1k at a time, so I'll just roll twice to make up for that...)

The scratchy pads in my bra are annoying as hell. They itch and whenever I move they're a constant irritation... gar. Nice dare, andyinny. 'Nice'...
toys: paddle, bath brush, dildo, clover clamps, clothespins, tack bra/panty inserts, capsicum cream (on my ass only), size-too-small panties, and household stuff

pm dares

Old 11-14-2015, 08:19 AM   #7
masterfulsensation
getDare Sweetheart

Wow!! You're sure flying through that! With fingers that move that fast they must be better than the vibe....anyway, well done so far, i'm keeping an eye on you, let's hope you don't get writers block at 3400 shall we!
Likes - Tease and denial, edging, spanking, bondage, light pain, gags, blindfolds, DD/lg, humiliation, ice, anal, hidden public, body writing, vibes, orgasm/clothing/exercise/sleep/shower/touch control, body writing, toys!
Dislikes - Hypno, diapers!
Limits - Anything stupid, full public, ageplay, scat, breath play, permanent!

MALE DOM 44
masterfulsensation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 08:35 AM   #8
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Every half hour, on the half hour, you are to whip yourself 10 times with a leather belt on:

Each breast
Each bum cheek
The back of each thigh
the inside of each thigh
your pussy.

Each blow has to be hard enough to make you jump and to leave a nice red mark behind it - if it isn't, it doesn't count

Now, the longer is takes you to finish, the more you will be whipping yourself with the belt...

...oh, and the more you are whipping yourself with the belt, the redder you are going to get and the harder it is going to be to leave a nice mark when you do!

Seems like a good incentive to me, what do you think?

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 08:45 AM   #9
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Every half hour you have to put 2 ice cubes in your butt or vagina in changing order.
Additionally at the end you will have to spank your butt 50 times for every begun hour you needed for the writing. Use a wooden ruler for that if avaible.
Old 11-14-2015, 09:19 AM   #10
ver

Default update 2

Up to 2,000... going a little slower now.

My ass is burning from the capsicum. :/ I rolled a 4, so the next 500 words will be naked...I'll be naked, not the words.

My tits are itchy from the scrub pads.

And it looks like I have a couple more dares to add to the mix. Yikes!

Just ten more minutes until I need to whip myself with the belt, per silverdarkight's dare.

herpderp42, I actually don't have ice cubs (weird, I know, I just moved and haven't set that up yet). I will keep track of the hours I write though for the end. So far I'm up to 100 spanks and some change.

I have to say, I'm turned on as hell and the whole 'no orgasm' rule is killing me right now. My characters are up to all sorts of naughty things!

onward...

pm dares

Old 11-14-2015, 09:23 AM   #11
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ver View Post
I have to say, I'm turned on as hell and the whole 'no orgasm' rule is killing me right now. My characters are up to all sorts of naughty things!
Oh yes?
what sort of things?

...maybe we can help with some ideas?

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Old 11-14-2015, 09:32 AM   #12
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
herpderp42, I actually don't have ice cubs (weird, I know, I just moved and haven't set that up yet). I will keep track of the hours I write though for the end. So far I'm up to 100 spanks and some change.

onward...
Thatīs fine, but I want you to edge once before finishing the words. Just for the extra torture :P
Old 11-14-2015, 10:07 AM   #13
ver

Default update 3

Okay, to 2,563.

Only a thousand more to go!

Per silverdarknight's dare, I've spanked myself twice now. In order to make marks, I had to use a spatula instead of the belt; I had trouble coordinating with the belt and hitting hard enough. My skin on my tits, thighs, and ass is red.

I rolled again per masterfulsensation's instruction and got a 3. I will have a nipple clamped or my pussy clamped for the next 500 words.

I took out the scratchy pads because they were making me insane. I believe I deserve a punishment for that...

thank you all for the motivation! Almost there. If I have extra time I might go for 4,000.

and silverdarknight, at the moment three of my characters are about to get a strict paddling for spilling wine while they served dinner. After the paddling, they will have a salve of ginger and hot pepper rubbed all over their skin. getdare definitely inspires me to torture!

pm dares

Old 11-14-2015, 10:11 AM   #14
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
at the moment three of my characters are about to get a strict paddling for spilling wine while they served dinner. After the paddling, they will have a salve of ginger and hot pepper rubbed all over their skin. getdare definitely inspires me to torture!
Oooh, that sounds fun!

Tell us more!

What are they being paddled with?

Bent over the table of or someone's knee?

Were they made to strip first?

Will they be made to use that salve as a personal lubricant too?

Is it just their bums that are going to be spanked, or all over?
I mean, nipple torture is fun too, yes? Some clamps or maybe just attention wth a wooden spoon maybe?

So many possiblities!

Old 11-14-2015, 10:44 AM   #15
ver

Default Update 4

So close.

More spanks per silverdarknight - starting to really hurt.

And I rolled the dice again: 6. Which is amusing, because I literally just wrote about salve being applied to a freshly spanked ass. However it's not all that amusing because holy hell does that capsicum burn.

I should be able to finish within the next half hour or so...I hope...because that would leave me with just 200 spanks to wrap it all up at the end. You all can decide how hard those should be. My vote is lovetaps.

omg. ass on fire.

pm dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, motivation, punishments, writing