Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-11-2024, 06:22 PM   #11656
SubbyAbi

Choose any set of shoes (preferably the ones you wore outside, though it's your decision) and destroy them. Get them to a state where they can never be worn again. Hopefully, you own a cheap pair - or this is going to be an expensive punishment.

I need to be punished for procrastinating my essay that's due Tuesday. I've had weeks to do it, and I've barely started.

Read my diaper humiliation story: The Research & Correctional Facility

Subby girl, 18
Straight
Loves diapers, humiliation, misogyny, CNC, mental torment, toilet stuff, risk.
Curious about semi-public, forced-bi, pet play.
Limits are pictures, videos, exposure, full public (risk is fine), enemas, messy, anal, ice, extreme pain.

I consent to being spoken down to, insulted, and to be given tasks by anybody.
SubbyAbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 12:36 AM   #11657
Herwhoralhighness

You are only allowed to use your diapers until it's handed in and finished, edge every hour that you are working on it as well.

I deserve punishment for edging too much while in chastity and cumming not once, but three times in one night.
likes, limits and toys
PM dares
my wardrobe
Ask Me Anything
My current rules

Add anything you think i deserve to my calender. Punishments, rules or tasks, I need to do them all.
Herwhoralhighness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 01:12 AM   #11658
HarleyWetJeans

You are going to have a ruined orgasm 3 times in one evening, and store it in a ice cube in the freezer now fill the empty spaces on the ice cube tray with pee. Now lock yourself backup. The next time that you do have an orgasm, you have to make a drink with the ice cubes.

I need a punishment because i laugh at a guy that wore dirty Y2k jeans like these:
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/..._AC_SX466_.jpg
HarleyWetJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 09:21 PM   #11659
Princessprettykitty

Heart

The next 3 times you masturbate you must either cum to or switch to a picture of those jeans right before completion.

I deserve a punishment because I left/lost my buttplug somewhere and don’t think I’ll be able to find it again 😨

PM Dares

CURRENTLY OWE 2046 DAYS OF DIAPERS
Will do dares in exchange for lowering my sentence.
Princessprettykitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 10:10 PM   #11660
jdh90

Well lets plug up your ass so you don't lose you plug again.

From reading this every hour you haven't found your plug or bought a new one is an hour you must spend plugged.

I deserve a punishment for not having anything in my ass for 2 weeks.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 10:52 PM   #11661
ghost_2464

take laxatives, when they start to kik in, insert a plug then go for a walk in a public place, 30 min. no diaper allowed.

i deserve a punishment for not keeping my dick locked in chastity.

Dislikes: wedgies, writing lines, toothpaste, piss play

Limits: cumming, scat, anything socially suicidal, face pictures , permanent, family, sounding, very painful, too public, blood

pm dares

kik: ghost_2464
ghost_2464 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 01:09 PM   #11662
Gungediapers10

For you listen to a peeing hypno during sleep, hope you dont wake up to a wet accident hehe

I deserve a punishment proving I am a dumb diaper-messing baby

Wedgie, Humiliation, Underwear, Socks, Battleship, messy, gunge, bondage, pet play

Punishment: Poop, Spanky, Corner time, Time out

Dislike Showing Face, Nudity, Public, Family or Friends,

Kik gunge_diaper10
Diaper Check: permanently
Gungediapers10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 03:20 PM   #11663
Daregurl42

Dress normally until you need to poop - go right in your underwear. Take the soiled underwear off and place it in the corner. Now put your diaper on and nothing else. Go into the corner ass up nose down towards the soiled underwear under you piss your diaper to remind you why you need them

I deserve to be punished for getting wet just thinking about wedgies, spankings, etc

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 04:00 PM   #11664
Fredblogs

Spank yourself until red and then 20 x nipple's snapped with elastic bands.

I deserve a punishment for not being barefoot under a street light so my feet were on display in the town centre.

(Dislikes / use as punishments my barefeet outside public /semi public, cum eating, corner time, toothpaste and hogtie.

Limits: friends,family, permanent damage and anything illegal

PM DARES BELOW.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77043
Fredblogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 09:00 PM   #11665
Jennycrossed

With a permanent marker write "slave" on the top of your right foot, and "cum" on the top of the other. Now, go get a pedicure.

Likes: Bondage, Humiliation, sissification, shopping, crossdress, painted nails, orgasm control, chastity, semi-public (some public ), anal, nail polish, jewelry, shoes, dice games
Limits: Piss, diapers, Pain, Picture (face), Social Suicide, poop, messy, Heavy pain, permanent, family, illegal, permanent, Makeup, shaving

PM Dares

Bondage items / Toys / Clothing
Jennycrossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 03:06 PM   #11666
ButtSlut777

Since you didn’t specify what you are being punished for you’re going to timeout.
Kneel in a corner with cuffs, a gag, a blindfold, spreader bar, nipple clamps, and a vibrator on low for 1 hour

I deserve a punishment for not finishing my anal tasks

Likes: anal, oral, ass to mouth, wedgies, walks, toothpaste/hotsauce, pee holding, pee drinking, toilet play
Dislikes/Punishment: Scat, CBT, cum eating,
Limits: People I know, Public, Pic/Videos with face
ButtSlut777 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ButtSlut777 for this post:
Old 02-17-2024, 07:01 AM   #11667
d946ab

Since you didn’t finish your anal tasks, you’re going to have to complete them all anyway. Once you’ve done those, you must go to sleep plugged for a night.

I deserve a punishment because I bought a bottle of baby formula, and haven’t drank it.

LIKES: tighty whities, diapers, pee, toilet "accidents", wedgies, swirlies & the idea of my punishments.

PUNISHMENTS: spanking, early bedtime, corner time, kneeling on rice, staying in a dirty diaper, baby formula & semi public.

LIMITS: permanent, blood, scat (above chest, penis & eating), urethra play, anal, full public, animals, pics/videos & family/friends.

Anything not mentioned is my own choice.
d946ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 05:15 PM   #11668
NaughtySpanko5

Quote:
Originally Posted by d946ab View Post
Since you didn’t finish your anal tasks, you’re going to have to complete them all anyway. Once you’ve done those, you must go to sleep plugged for a night.

I deserve a punishment because I bought a bottle of baby formula, and haven’t drank it.
Get a bar of soap all sudsy and place it in your mouth for 5 minutes while you kneel on ride. After the 5 minutes are up you may remove the soap (but do not rinse) and give yourself a 100 swat (50 each check) spanking with your meanest implement .
I deserve to be punished for procrastinating a work assignment

Punishments: Spanking, face, tit, and pussy slapping, scolding/humiliation, corner time, line writing
Implements: Paddle (large, medium, small), hairbrush, bath brush, wooden paddle, leather paddle, lexan paddle, leather tawse, leather strap, rubber strap, cane, belt, wooden spoon, plastic spatula, flogger, riding crop

LIMITS:
Public, Extreme pain/Toruture, Blood and Bodily Fluids, Danger, Camera/Pics

PM me with punishments
NaughtySpanko5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 08:06 PM   #11669
Dumb Eevee

Naughty Naughty, Don't you know school is important?

Start your assignment, fully naked, set an alarm to go off every 5 minutes, an alarm for every 20 minutes, and an alarm for every 45 minutes.

Every 5 minute alarm you'll have to take 2 smacks from your Wooden Paddle across your tush (either do it all one or do one on each cheek, it doesn't matter)

Every 20 minute alarm take your Leather Tawse for 4 smacks on your tits (same logic applies)

And every 45 alarm, you will slap your 10 times pussy with a different spanking implement.

Repeat all of this until you complete the assignment, hope its not to distracting to keep you from your work!
(Make sure to pause the timers and take breaks when needed)
--------------------------------------------------

I really need to be punished for spending all my time signing up and messing around on Getdare, instead of doing my chores :3

M/20/Bi
Switch, Leaning towards sub

Loves, Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Toys
Dumb Eevee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 01:28 AM   #11670
HornyGaySwitch

For every 10 minute you spend doing getdare stuff are:
- 1 minute you have to spend completely nacked in an hidden public place
- 3 minutes you have to put clothespins on your cock
- 1 day of denial

Sorry if something is not on your limits but the links to your likes doesn't work.

_________

I continue the list of naughty guys deserving punishment for spending time on getdare procrastinating assignments.

@dumb evee I propose you this challenge to speed up both of us. First to finish is procrastinated tasks can have the other as a slave for 1 hour.

Kik kevinhale91
HornyGaySwitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
person above, punishment