Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-22-2010, 09:42 AM   #1
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Bell Holiday Dares - Christmas Edition

Note: Credit goes to both myself (Leopard) and honeybunny for these holiday dares; some are hers, some are mine, and some we agreed on between us.

It was the Night Before Christmas…
These dares are to be completed on Christmas Eve.

While Good Children Sleep
Good children are all in bed asleep on Christmas Eve - therefore, you must edge on the hour, for every hour that you are awake after 6pm (6pm is your first edge, then 7pm, and so on until asleep.) No orgasms until everyone has opened their presents on Christmas Day.

Treats for Santa and His Reindeer
Wear a properly covering pair of undies (no thongs!) and gather up the ingredients for treats for both Santa and his reindeer: snow (ice if you don't have any snow) santa's snack (milk and cookies) and reindeer food (oats/oatmeal). You can also mix in some yoghurt, butter, or cream, just to make it really gooey. Then give yourself a big wedgie.

Santa's Stocking
Very simple one, before you start edging for the evening, orgasm using a sock to masturbate - for girls, get it wet rubbing and/or inserting it; for boys, cum in/ on it. Then you may either hang the sock up for presents, or wear it on one of your feet!

Christmas Day!
Christmas is here! And the day is not without dares to complete in the quieter moments of the day!

Christmas Decorating
Find a piece of tinsel, and tie it around your waist and between your legs (beneath your underwear) as a crotchrope. Boys wrap it around your cock, girls pull it tight through your slit. You must wear this for 30 minutes. You may only remove it if you absolutely have to in order to keep from orgasming, but then you get a punishment: a handful of ice/snow stuffed inside you and 20 spanks on each cheek.

Candycanes
Girls: Insert a candy cane, then suck it afterwards, keep alternating between your mouth and pussy.
Boys/both: Insert a candycane into your ass, curled end poking out, then walk around with it in for 30 mins. Licking afterwards is totally optional

Christmas Pants
And for the mess lovers, undies once again get dirtied and wedged after being filled with snow, christmas tree needles, and eggnog (or another liquid, or yoghurt etc.)

Greedy Children
So Christmas Day is here, and you're ready to open all of your presents! And oh my goodness, people have been so generous and so many of them have your name on them! Aren't you lucky? No.

For each present that you open (only ones addressed to you; don't steal other people's presents just to open in order to be able to do more dares) you are now required to edge and then wait an hour before continuing, edging again as many times as necessary.

I know all that waiting between being allowed to come achingly close to orgasm only to stop again is going to feel rather empty, but that's okay - because there are Christmas spankings to fill it! So between each hour's time after each edge, you get to roll a dice, then times it by 10 for how many spanks you get on your behind. You should use a wooden spoon or a hairbrush, and if you don't want to do the spanking yourself, feel free to ask a friend or family member to help.

Short version for people who don't like words:
Every present of yours opened = 1 edge, then 1hr wait, during which wooden spoon/hairbrush spank on behind 10-60 times (dice roll x 10)

Once you're all done with spanking and edging, then you can post in the thread saying how many you got, and finally go orgasm!

New Years dares coming after Christmas! Keep your eyes peeled!

Last edited by Leopard; 12-22-2010 at 09:45 AM.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 10:16 AM   #2
DancingBear
Sister Sparrow

I am going to do the tinsel one... Does it really stimulate that much?
DancingBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 10:17 AM   #3
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
I am going to do the tinsel one... Does it really stimulate that much?
I've only managed to have one person test so far ... but she only lasted 5 minutes before she had to take it off ... I realllly want to experiment more with it though...
Old 12-22-2010, 10:19 AM   #4
DancingBear
Sister Sparrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
I've only managed to have one person test so far ... but she only lasted 5 minutes before she had to take it off ... I realllly want to experiment more with it though...
I will let you know how it goes!
DancingBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 10:20 AM   #5
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
I will let you know how it goes!
Your research and contributions in the name of silence are greatly valued.
Old 12-24-2010, 04:37 PM   #6
Cuffed
getDare Sweetheart

Cuffed is doing this for Leo.

No thoughts, only ✨ Depp ✨
Cuffed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 04:53 PM   #7
Star Shadows
Prodigy

did the edgy one kinda, well since i started it like 30 mins ago im doing my own version of. but it still sucks cos i hate edging and just realised. i am such a fucktard. its unbelievable

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
xmas