Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-22-2021, 10:02 AM   #61
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Teasing yourself into lovely neediness again aloe? Do you have any sight on when your roommates are gone for a day? I think we still needed to try a bottomless day.
*BLUSHES*

....I thought you may have forgotten about that...*squirms*

Um...I think the one is off this week, trying to pick up work so there is a possibility for later on...

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 10:52 AM   #62
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
*BLUSHES*

....I thought you may have forgotten about that...*squirms*

Um...I think the one is off this week, trying to pick up work so there is a possibility for later on...
Oooh bottomless : that should be a dripping good time
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 01:00 AM   #63
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Do let us know when that opportunity is there. Might need to bring a towel. Or two.

For this morning, why don't you try the lighter version of not having any underwear? Keep them in your pocket or on your desk instead to remind yourself what is missing.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 05:10 AM   #64
aloe
Distinguished Member

Hi!! This morning I’ve woken up rather squirmy today and I should have more time than yesterday (provided technology decides to work today)

...I’m going to try the ‘modified’ hour with my vibe....*BLUSHES*

Quote:
Do let us know when that opportunity is there. Might need to bring a towel. Or two.

For this morning, why don't you try the lighter version of not having any underwear? Keep them in your pocket or on your desk instead to remind yourself what is missing.
I will let you all know when I have the house to myself...not sure if I’m hoping for a soon or not haha *blushes*

*BLUSHES*...no underwear today....okay *blushes* gosh. Hopefully I’m not too leaky...

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 02-23-2021, 06:48 AM   #65
aloe
Distinguished Member

Oh gosh. So needy. So squirmy.

I took off my underwear to get dressed...sliding on my black pants without them I was so so aware of how exposed I was going to feel...and hoping I wouldn’t be too leaky. Gosh.

I had an hour first thing so I got my present ready and slipped it into my rear hole *BLUSHES* ...squirming the entire time....and feeling rather full with the smallest of the presents inside me *blushes*

I then slipped my vibe into my already leaky, so needy hole and turned it on low.

SO.MUCH.SQUIRMING.

Then I realized I had to try to get comfortable at my desk...it took a bit but I finally settled into a seated position. Gosh. SO. FULL. SO. NEEDY.

When the first 5 minutes were up and I reached to turn the vibe off my needy front hole was so leaky snd I’m not even wearing panties to catch it *BLUSHES* ....then clenching around the vibe...and the plug *blushes* once the vibe was turned off. SO.MUCH SQUIRMING.

I kept alternating between low and medium. Absolutely loving the buzzing...and feeling so so needy and squirming whenever I turned it off....feeling both holes clench around what was filling them. *BLUSHES*

.....with 10 minutes left...while mu vibe was on medium....it died:..gosh. It died.

If I thought I was squirmy before....gosh. Clenching around it and desperately wanting more. But still also feeling so full. Gosh. So needy.

I can feel my leakiness all over my inner thighs and I haven’t stood back up yet.

About get everything out then run into a meeting. But gosh. I’m so
So so so needy and squirmy

The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 02-23-2021, 06:51 AM   #66
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Hi!! This morning I’ve woken up rather squirmy today and I should have more time than yesterday (provided technology decides to work today)

...I’m going to try the ‘modified’ hour with my vibe....*BLUSHES*

I will let you all know when I have the house to myself...not sure if I’m hoping for a soon or not haha *blushes*

*BLUSHES*...no underwear today....okay *blushes* gosh. Hopefully I’m not too leaky...
It seems that you need three towels. Let me help you with this. How about using your vibe from outside your clothes? Just ten minutes on low, three minutes on medium and one minute on high. Take one minute rest before high, I don't want to tire you after all.

Edit: Rest in piece battery, your owner will miss you

Last edited by Akitawa; 02-23-2021 at 06:53 AM.
Akitawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 06:59 AM   #67
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Oh gosh. So needy. So squirmy.

I took off my underwear to get dressed...sliding on my black pants without them I was so so aware of how exposed I was going to feel...and hoping I wouldn’t be too leaky. Gosh.

I had an hour first thing so I got my present ready and slipped it into my rear hole *BLUSHES* ...squirming the entire time....and feeling rather full with the smallest of the presents inside me *blushes*

I then slipped my vibe into my already leaky, so needy hole and turned it on low.

SO.MUCH.SQUIRMING.

Then I realized I had to try to get comfortable at my desk...it took a bit but I finally settled into a seated position. Gosh. SO. FULL. SO. NEEDY.

When the first 5 minutes were up and I reached to turn the vibe off my needy front hole was so leaky snd I’m not even wearing panties to catch it *BLUSHES* ....then clenching around the vibe...and the plug *blushes* once the vibe was turned off. SO.MUCH SQUIRMING.

I kept alternating between low and medium. Absolutely loving the buzzing...and feeling so so needy and squirming whenever I turned it off....feeling both holes clench around what was filling them. *BLUSHES*

.....with 10 minutes left...while mu vibe was on medium....it died:..gosh. It died.

If I thought I was squirmy before....gosh. Clenching around it and desperately wanting more. But still also feeling so full. Gosh. So needy.

I can feel my leakiness all over my inner thighs and I haven’t stood back up yet.

About get everything out then run into a meeting. But gosh. I’m so
So so so needy and squirmy
Sounds like you are having a wonderful and intense day aloe! How far down your thigh are you leaking? Are your pants already feeling damp?

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 02-23-2021, 07:06 AM   #68
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Thanks for the wonderful report Aloe!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-23-2021, 07:11 AM   #69
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Sounds like you are having a wonderful and intense day aloe! How far down your thigh are you leaking? Are your pants already feeling damp?
*BLUSHES*

The pants are a little damp...gosh.

And not too too far down my thighs....my pants catches it once it’s a little bit further *BLUSHES*

Old 02-23-2021, 07:18 AM   #70
Bdsub
Dare Freak

An idea for no pants day, we can make marks on your thighs to show how far down

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-23-2021, 07:21 AM   #71
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Can even do hourly marks, see how it progress throughout the day. I have a feeling droplets might make it onto the floor.

Enjoy the meeting aloe, and try to not think about leaking too much!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 02-23-2021, 08:55 AM   #72
DolphinCreek
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I did spend five minutes gently circling my now very needy, hard nipples. Slowly feeling them get harder under my touch. *blushes* I took a little break then slipped my hand down into my panties to finding my needy hole rather leaky...snd used the leakiness to circle my nipples for another 5 minutes...gosh it felt so good when they easily slid around and over my nipples...which after the second 5 minutes have stayed hard!

So squirmy

Thank you
Since it feels so good, it sounds like something you could do regularly to keep your nipples nice and attentive and make use of all that leakiness you're producing! If you do it often enough, you might end up with a couple of extra damp patches...
DolphinCreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 09:07 AM   #73
aloe
Distinguished Member

*BLUSHES*

....I. Gosh. I’m so so leaky. And was so aware of it the entire meeting. I had to get up for a bit of it and could feel my leakiness all over my inner thighs and pants.

I *blushes* ....I think I might need to change my pants...they are um rather on the damp side *blushes*

I don’t want to think about how far down my legs the leakiness would be if I wasn’t wearing them *BLUSHES*

Gosh.

Oh and my nipples have been hard all day (and a little visible through my shirt)...I just spent some time circling them with my leakiness which is just making me more squirmy and leaky *blushes*

Old 02-23-2021, 09:23 AM   #74
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Nice, how about doing a massage to your inner thigh. I think they're demanding attentions from you. Occasionally glide your thumb up and down on your labia lips. I think with your leakiness, you don't need any oil for this.

Last edited by Akitawa; 02-23-2021 at 09:34 AM.
Akitawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 10:54 AM   #75
aloe
Distinguished Member

*blushes*

I’m so squirmy and needy, I spent another 5 minutes circling my nipples with my leakiness *blushes* gosh. They are so visible through my shirt...I put on a scarf to cover them. So needy.

I did also put on underwear (the ones that had been sitting on my desk) *blushes* before my last meeting. I was presenting and really didn’t want to just be thinking about my leakiness *BLUSHES*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
Nice, how about doing a massage to your inner thigh. I think they're demanding attentions from you. Occasionally glide your thumb up and down on your labia lips. I think with your leakiness, you don't need any oil for this.
I just spent some time massaging my inner thighs every once and awhile gliding my thumb over my labia lips realizing each time just how leaky I am *blushes*

I have another hour of work for today then will have some free time this afternoon

Advertisements
Kink Talk