Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-19-2021, 05:03 AM   #46
aloe
Distinguished Member

Hi!!

I woke up a little less squirmy today, but I’m sure that will change shortly!! A little update on my present...there is a chance it arrives today, but it looks like it will more likely be Monday. But I am confident in it being here Monday *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DolphinCreek View Post
Squirmy is good! So long as it's happy squirmy

I'd suggest keeping the nipple circles up, maybe do them when you find you have your hands free to make sure you're just as aware of your nipples as your needy hole and clit. If you have a lot body oil or lotion, use a tiny bit of that to make it even better. It can be really easy to neglect nipples, so this is just a nice easy way of making sure you don't forget them.
*blushes* I spent a bit of time circling them in bed this morning....gosh. They are already so hard, and I am indeed rather aware of them. I will keep it up throughout today

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Why don't you send some time with a tack bra on while you try to get to an edge aloe? When you take it off, follow Dolphins request and circle your poked nipples.
I will do this a little bit later *squirms* ...

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 07:16 AM   #47
aloe
Distinguished Member

*blushes*

Sitting at my desk, after having dealt with everything pressing for the beginning of the day I decided I would slip my tack inserts into my bra. Gosh. Feeling all the little pokes on my poor little tits. My nipples, *blushes* which were already hard also feeling the pokes. I reach a hand down, feeling my oh so needy hole, then started slowly circling my clit to an edge. Gosh. So happily needy!

Taking out the inserts I started gently circling my needy nipples slowly, *blushes* squirming all over as I did....feeling my needy hole starting to leak *blushes*

Pulling my bralette and shirt back into place my nipples are clearly visible...my panties are slightly damp...and I’m rather squirmy!!

I have a meeting in half an hour but after that I’m planning on trying my “science” experiment

(oh and I did just get an email that my present is out for delivery *BLUSHES*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 02-19-2021, 07:22 AM   #48
grannyd16
Prodigy

On a day where you are home alone, you need to edge in every room of the house. You can edge normally in other peoples rooms but for common rooms and your own, you can't use your hands or any toys
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 07:25 AM   #49
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Woo hoo, almost science time! My hypothesis is the battery will not last

Enjoy trying out your delivery! Just imagine if the delivery person knew what it was
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 10:29 AM   #50
aloe
Distinguished Member

*blushes* gosh. I am so needy.

I just finished my hour with the vibe...it didn’t die but gosh, has it left me squirmy anyways.

After the first 5 minutes with it on low I reached down to turn it off, realizing my needy hole was already leaking *blushes* ... turning the vibe off somehow making me more needy, I decided to circle my clit to edge (I was 6 behind in the edges for checking the thread).

After I edged I circled my nipples, which grew more needy under my touch....making me more squirmy. Then turned the vibe back on for the next 5 minutes on low....gosh. My panties were more than a little damp.

After that five minutes I edged again...feeling the neediness build again (my laptop decided to update so not a ton to be done for work while I wait)

...then the first burst on medium. SO much more squirmy but it also felt so so good to have more of the delightful buzzing....another edge because why not keep getting caught up.... another 5 minutes on low, another edge and time spent circling my nipples with the 5 off....5 on again....5 off and another edge. By this point my panties are soaked *BLUSHES* and I’m so so needy.

Turning the vibe back on and up to medium staring at the clock....squirming...desperately hoping it doesn’t die. And it made it!!

I reached to turn it off and did one more edge...and have been squirming and typing this up with my needy hole gently clenching around the vibe. So happily squirmy.

(Although I don’t think I want to keep the neediness pent up too much longer )

Old 02-19-2021, 10:32 AM   #51
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
*blushes* gosh. I am so needy.

I just finished my hour with the vibe...it didn’t die but gosh, has it left me squirmy anyways.

After the first 5 minutes with it on low I reached down to turn it off, realizing my needy hole was already leaking *blushes* ... turning the vibe off somehow making me more needy, I decided to circle my clit to edge (I was 6 behind in the edges for checking the thread).

After I edged I circled my nipples, which grew more needy under my touch....making me more squirmy. Then turned the vibe back on for the next 5 minutes on low....gosh. My panties were more than a little damp.

After that five minutes I edged again...feeling the neediness build again (my laptop decided to update so not a ton to be done for work while I wait)

...then the first burst on medium. SO much more squirmy but it also felt so so good to have more of the delightful buzzing....another edge because why not keep getting caught up.... another 5 minutes on low, another edge and time spent circling my nipples with the 5 off....5 on again....5 off and another edge. By this point my panties are soaked *BLUSHES* and I’m so so needy.

Turning the vibe back on and up to medium staring at the clock....squirming...desperately hoping it doesn’t die. And it made it!!

I reached to turn it off and did one more edge...and have been squirming and typing this up with my needy hole gently clenching around the vibe. So happily squirmy.

(Although I don’t think I want to keep the neediness pent up too much longer )
I’m slightly surprised, I figured it might die near the end. Good job it sounds like you enjoyed it!

Enjoy releasing your pent up neediness
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-19-2021, 02:00 PM   #52
aloe
Distinguished Member

Unscheduled meetings have overrun my afternoon! But thank you all for another fun, needy day!

I might be around a little on the weekend....but otherwise again next week.

Old 02-19-2021, 02:08 PM   #53
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

This is a classic one that might be fun for the weekend!

If you have access to a garden or backyard, go out very late at night/very early in the morning and make 6 snow angels, 3 on your belly, 3 on your back.... And make sure you make them naked, and you alternate, belly, back, belly, back, etc...

Once your 6 are done, scamper back inside, and warm yourself up with some hand spanking. One ass spank counts for 1 point, one pussy spank counts for 2, your goal is to reach 21 points in whatever combination you want.

Enjoy

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 01:41 AM   #54
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

How about attach a clothpin to your nipple? Tie a string to them and take the other end outside from your clothes. A simple tug and you can feel nipple being pulled in public.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Did you now it drives her crazy if her vibe runs out of battery while inside her?
Thanks for the prank-tease idea. Imagine when she keep whining for cumming and finally after a tedious dare. It just die. At that moment. When finally she's allowed to cum. Her look, must be priceless~
Old 02-22-2021, 07:15 AM   #55
aloe
Distinguished Member

Hi! Happy Monday!

I spent a lot of time away from my phone on the weekend...much needed technology break...

*blushes* but may have had the chance to try my present...and get rid of some of the neediness *blushes*

...I should be around a decent amount today and tomorrow all things going smoothly! Wednesday Thursday I have to go into the building for a few hours each day, it should be pretty relaxed snd I should be around in the afternoon...

...*blushes* I’m hoping you can all help me feel all needy and squirmy again

Old 02-22-2021, 07:17 AM   #56
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
How about attach a clothpin to your nipple? Tie a string to them and take the other end outside from your clothes. A simple tug and you can feel nipple being pulled in public.

Thanks for the prank-tease idea. Imagine when she keep whining for cumming and finally after a tedious dare. It just die. At that moment. When finally she's allowed to cum. Her look, must be priceless~
The clothespins themselves might be a little too visible...I could try later on today (I also don’t really go anywhere right now haha)

...and the second part I’m just going to refrain from commenting on...

Old 02-22-2021, 07:21 AM   #57
DolphinCreek
getDare Sweetheart

Hello again!

As a start do some more nipple circling. Do five minutes as normal, then five minutes with your finger wet with something - you could use saliva, or if you're feeling a bit more adventurous a little of your leakiness... How does dry feel compared to wet?
DolphinCreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 07:42 AM   #58
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Hello!

Let’s go back to a favorite with a new addition.

Vibe in your needy front hole for an hour. on for 5 min, off 5 min etc. alternate between medium and low for the “on” periods. For the addition insert your smallest plug in your needy rear hole for the hour.

Enjoy. Will your vibe make it this time?

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-22-2021, 09:48 AM   #59
aloe
Distinguished Member

I’m having a day where technology hates me and everything is taking more time than it should!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DolphinCreek View Post
Hello again!

As a start do some more nipple circling. Do five minutes as normal, then five minutes with your finger wet with something - you could use saliva, or if you're feeling a bit more adventurous a little of your leakiness... How does dry feel compared to wet?

I did spend five minutes gently circling my now very needy, hard nipples. Slowly feeling them get harder under my touch. *blushes* I took a little break then slipped my hand down into my panties to finding my needy hole rather leaky...snd used the leakiness to circle my nipples for another 5 minutes...gosh it felt so good when they easily slid around and over my nipples...which after the second 5 minutes have stayed hard!

So squirmy

Thank you

Old 02-22-2021, 09:59 AM   #60
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Teasing yourself into lovely neediness again aloe? Do you have any sight on when your roommates are gone for a day? I think we still needed to try a bottomless day.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk