Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-11-2020, 11:41 AM   #1
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

Default Truth: GrrlSpanky's Confession Chamber

Welcome to my Confession Chamber.

I often find myself wanting to post things that don't really warrant a thread. But I also am not into blogging. I prefer a rolling conversation that others can join. So welcome to my confession chamber.

Here I'll let you know what I am up to . . . Which can mean a lot of things. I will gladly answer questions too, but I reserve the right to refuse or play coy. I may post reports on private dares, talk about dares I liked . . . who knows.

I use Lovense toys so if you snagged an anonymous link, feel free to tell me or tease me here. And, of course, this can be a good home for my reports on how my pussy play goes.

Hmmm this is a Confession Chamber. I suppose others may spill some of my secrets here. >.> That's a bit scary. Please be gentle. Or at least give me a chance to keep the worst of it under wraps . . .

I chose the name because I find it kinda hawt to confess my sins. Truth.

Interests: Spanking, Denial, masturbation, Anal, Hypno, blackmail, humiliation, exposure, edging

Looking forward to some dirty fun during my vacation the last two weeks of November.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

PM Me: Dares you hope end up on my Blog

You can help me with my Therapy here.
GrrlSpanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 01:17 PM   #2
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

So far today, I've received "Tease My Pussy" twice. So that's an hour with my wand so far today. Well, should have been.

The second person, who we will call Mr. G, extended my time when he learned I was in denial and wanting to live a little dangerously. When I was done with the 30 minutes of teasing, he said I had to ride my wand on high for another 30 minutes immediately.

It . . . was . . . excruciating. I did have to lift the wand a few times to give myself a break. I was so close to losing it, so close to giving in to the need to throb, and drip, ache and cum. I'm growing to really love it when men play with my pussy and even with this being so difficult I want more.

Little Glutton. I am sure I'll learn my lesson soon enough.

Interests: Spanking, Denial, masturbation, Anal, Hypno, blackmail, humiliation, exposure, edging

Looking forward to some dirty fun during my vacation the last two weeks of November.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

Old 07-11-2020, 01:41 PM   #3
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

And another 30 minutes was assigned. Mr DM is questioning me as well. He's not letting me off the hook easy, and has stated I need to repost my confession here. Perhaps I should not be so honest . . . though hard for me to lie. I try to be a good girl.

Quote:
I want to be a soaking, dripping, aching mess. I want to soak through my clothes until I am embarrassed to go outside to walk my dogs. I want to spend the day writhing on the couch teasing my poor pussy. I want to be forced not to stop. I want to be addicted to touching myself.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

Old 07-11-2020, 02:15 PM   #4
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

Seems Mr. DM likes for me to confess everything.

Someone took over my lovense Lush, though he is having a bit of a connectivity problem. But then, Men keep using my "Tease My Pussy" PM dare. So we can supplement his loss of control, can't we? I have 30 more minutes to do already.

Being in denial, this is all so risky. I don't want to fail. To admit all my bravado was for nothing . . . that I really can't stop myself when I need to. But I ache to get that close. To face the danger, and the humiliation of failure. To constantly need to cum knowing I can't . . .

I can't even remember my last orgasm. Or if I could, perhaps I don't want to talk about it. Not in detail, anyway.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

Old 07-11-2020, 02:48 PM   #5
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

If this is a truth thread how about you tell us about your most humiliating exhibitionist experience?

Likes - Wedgies, Embarrassment, Exhibitionism, Edging w/ payoff
Dislikes - Pain
Limits - Other People, Pee/Poop, Pics/Vids
Willing to do - Anal, Hidden Public, Self-Facial

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
NotMe237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 02:58 PM   #6
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

Hmmmm Once upon a time I had an online Dominant with a younger, female Domme he was quite attracted to. In order to try to woo her, he gave me to her. She was bisexual and had a thing for unwilling victims. I wouldn't normally play with a Domme, but the idea of forced bisexuality was intriguing.

It wasn't all bad. She forced me to masturbate on cam for her, doing everything she said in front of strangers. She also made me take some pictures I didn't like once, I remember. She made me stop shaving and then send her pictures that way. I hate that. I never get on camera unless my pussy is bald.

Doing all this for a woman, doing everything she said, was quite humiliating. I suppose that counts.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

Advertisements
Kink Talk