Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-06-2019, 02:29 PM   #1
norwegian_babygirl

Joystick GTA V Dares

I'm playing Gta V online alot recently and mostly with my boyfriend, but we want to kinda spice it up abit. so we thought it would be great if any of you had any dares for us while playing.

it can be related to missions, challenges, gang attacks, races, even just buying stuff or driving a car. we have tried to find some dares for ourselves but found out it was'nt so easy when were quite new to this. so hopefully some of you will help us.

i can also try to report back on if we did the dare and how it was, and how it worked out. i'm not comfortable with sending pics or videoes from the dares.

BDSM test result

My monthly Onlyfans

My free Onlyfans

LIKES,DISLIKES AND LIMITS:

TOYS I OWN:

feel free to add me on kik: norwegian_babygirl99
norwegian_babygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 03:00 PM   #2
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

I have been thinking of some dares for gta (too many to post in one post actually) but have a few quick ideas

Whenever you get “busted” you should slap yourself 25 times I was thinking for him his balls as in ball”busting” so for you would be your pussy can change to somewhere else if you would prefer

If you are playing together when ever one gets “wasted” the other should make them cum twice to force an orgasam after another to make them feel wasted

I have also thought of doing a thread of dares for each mission or random stuff in the game if you would be interested in that I can try to start it and do a few tomorrow let me know what you think of these two to start

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 03:50 PM   #3
Everill
getDare Devil

How about a strip death match.

Start a death match with a high point or infinite points if possible (been a while since I played so can't remember the settings properly) and a timer for 10 minutes. Every time your boyfriend kills you, strip off a piece of clothing. If you boyfriend is able to kill you while you're naked he's allowed to give you a punishment.
To make it a bit harder for you you're only allowed to use pistols and melee weapons while your boyfriend has the entire arsenal at his disposal.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 04:10 PM   #4
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Start an online stunt race together in a random lobby (preferably 30 players, or near enough).

- The loser of the first race does the next one with one arm tied behind their back. As few stunt races require braking this should just be possible.
- The loser of the next race is required to strip one piece of clothing for every place behind the other they placed (5 pieces = naked regardless of how much you had on). Each place after equates to 1 word of the other's choice written anywhere within limits and kept on until it washes off. If racing with one hand is difficult this could mean a nice full canvas hehe.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk