Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-26-2023, 11:44 AM   #1
Lily_love

Default Online cam challenge… 29F

Sooooo… my partner and I have an idea where I am going to be made to go on a cam site such as chaturbate, etc. to perform acts to earn privileges back.

I’m looking for ideas of privileges that I could have to earn/their cost and ideas of activities to earn them/the amount I would make from this activity.

Obviously I will also be open to suggestions of people on there too and Sir will be open to making me suffer on camera.

Privilege example: permission to sit on the sofa (500 points),
Task example: inflatable butt plug (point per pump, eg. Pump 1 is 1 point, 2 pumps is 2 points…).

The only thing that’s a none negotiable is that I will be anonymous so I will be wearing a hood with just my mouth out, either my hood I can’t see through or a lace hood which will allow me to see. I will also be wearing a wet look bodysuit that’s has holes in it for tit, pussy and ass access.

Likes and limits in signature but obvious ignore the no photo/video bit for this one as we’re pushing limits…

Toys on profile but as a summary: big dildos, butt toys, e-stim and pussy/ass vibes that can be controlled via shared link, beating things, rope, chemical play, Sharps (needles and staples), gags, hard-point in ceiling that can suspend from…

Hope this all makes sense? Any questions, just ask and I will share the link when we do this :P

Likes: pain, pussy stretching, chemical play, predicaments, degredation

Soft Limits: public, piss, slight anal, enemas, messy, photos on my phone/may send to people I trust

Hard Limits: scat, vomit, meat, rough anal, permanent scaring, family, non-consenting bystanders, identifying photos

Toys: Loads! See photos.

I physically can’t make myself cum, only edge 😭

Last edited by Lily_love; 03-27-2023 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Give more information
Lily_love is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lily_love for this post:
Old 03-26-2023, 12:05 PM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Some ideas.

I think one thing would be good would be to Orgasm. Obviously you have to earn that. 2K or 5k point

Way to earn point is how many people you have let to control your remote toys. Per people would be 1 point.

Spanking would be a good one two but I think per spank would be 0.5 or 0.1 just so you don't let go easily.

Every time you edge it would be a point too.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 12:08 PM   #3
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Sounds like something fun to watch, I'd certainly be interested.

I like the idea of being suspended by anal hook with the release key/scissors just out of reach (but reachable with effort) Not sure where this might fit into your plans.

Maybe a point for every minute you last or for how long it takes you to release

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV

Last edited by lotusdriver81; 03-26-2023 at 12:27 PM.
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 08:07 PM   #4
namesfelix

Immediately a Few do come to mind. I think especially if your making it a live cam play. you should make tiered punishments, tiered rewards. and a goal.
To be clearer personally id do something like this.

|Dares/punishments| Punishment Values
| Playing with X toy. | 50 points
| Performing X deepthroats| 75 points
| Spank "here" X times | 100 points
| Restrictions | Restriction unlock cost.
| allowed to sit on the couch | cost 500 points
| allowed to not walk on all 4s | cost 750 points
| allowed to wear clothing inside | cost 1000 points
| allowed to eat/drink/watch something you enjo | cost 1200 points
| Reduce time to next allowed orgasm by X | cost 2000 points

This is just my suggestion for a fun/easy to use system. where you could perform tasks as given, then at the end of the session tally your total points and "purchase" your rewards from your sir.

All just a suggestion for a fun interactive case.
as far as any suggestions for games. the hard point you mentioned is interesting. Id love to watch some sort of predicament. something like, attaching the chain of nipple clamps to the hardpoint so its tight enough to force you to stand on toes or right under it. then attach another set of clamps or one clothespin, to your tongue and also to the hardpoint. then let the chat chose WHICH order you have to make them let go. "left nipple, right nipple, tongue" but if you dont get out of them in the right order, you have to do it again.

I will IGNORE unreasonable, unrelated, impossible, or otherwise just very bad dares. It isnt hard~
Limits; Scat, Perm markings, family. watersports.

favs; Nipple play/torture, Bondage, Domination, Using my toys, Extreme Edging. Forced orgasms. Ruined orgasms. Painplay. chastity, game-y dares with rules/tasks/challenges.
giving and taking dares.
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 03:41 PM   #5
Lily_love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Some ideas.

I think one thing would be good would be to Orgasm. Obviously you have to earn that. 2K or 5k point

Way to earn point is how many people you have let to control your remote toys. Per people would be 1 point.

Spanking would be a good one two but I think per spank would be 0.5 or 0.1 just so you don't let go easily.

Every time you edge it would be a point too.
2K is so much when things are only worth 1pt!!! How long do people have to control one of the remote toys for, for it to class as a point? 2000 people to earn an orgasm is so many 😅

Spanking is a lot easier, maybe it could be on a scale so the ouchier the impact toy/the harder he hits (though he always hits freaking hard!!!)/where he hits could earn different points.

Going to have to put together sort of a ‘menu’ of activities that people can pick from to make me do 🤔
Old 03-27-2023, 03:44 PM   #6
Lily_love

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
Sounds like something fun to watch, I'd certainly be interested.

I like the idea of being suspended by anal hook with the release key/scissors just out of reach (but reachable with effort) Not sure where this might fit into your plans.

Maybe a point for every minute you last or for how long it takes you to release
This could work, would just have to set the camera up in tbs living room to aim at the hard point… so long as Sir is controlling the camera snd I can still complete other tasks whilst hanging (obviously not fully so I’ll be on tip toe as not to rip my asshole!) from my hook 🤔

Combining this with the above toys and impact would be interesting as it would make me squirm on the plug more!
Old 03-27-2023, 03:52 PM   #7
Lily_love

Quote:
Originally Posted by namesfelix View Post
Immediately a Few do come to mind. I think especially if your making it a live cam play. you should make tiered punishments, tiered rewards. and a goal.
To be clearer personally id do something like this.

|Dares/punishments| Punishment Values
| Playing with X toy. | 50 points
| Performing X deepthroats| 75 points
| Spank "here" X times | 100 points
| Restrictions | Restriction unlock cost.
| allowed to sit on the couch | cost 500 points
| allowed to not walk on all 4s | cost 750 points
| allowed to wear clothing inside | cost 1000 points
| allowed to eat/drink/watch something you enjo | cost 1200 points
| Reduce time to next allowed orgasm by X | cost 2000 points

This is just my suggestion for a fun/easy to use system. where you could perform tasks as given, then at the end of the session tally your total points and "purchase" your rewards from your sir.

All just a suggestion for a fun interactive case.
as far as any suggestions for games. the hard point you mentioned is interesting. Id love to watch some sort of predicament. something like, attaching the chain of nipple clamps to the hardpoint so its tight enough to force you to stand on toes or right under it. then attach another set of clamps or one clothespin, to your tongue and also to the hardpoint. then let the chat chose WHICH order you have to make them let go. "left nipple, right nipple, tongue" but if you dont get out of them in the right order, you have to do it again.

Okay, this is amazing and exactly the kind of set up that I needed! I’m going to copy these into a google doc as a start and then add things to them as more ideas occur either on here or from Sir or I

Do you think that games should earn points or that I should just have periods where I am purely providing entertainment for free? I think the idea of the having to earn points is more to make me feel more like I’m ‘whoring myself out’ but without actually earning anything so for the degradation factor. Like if I don't work hard enough then I’ll be sleeping naked on the floor with a bucket and a piece of bread for supper… it’s definitely incentive to perform.

It has also been suggested that I could get negative points for things, eg. If I use a banned word or don't respond quick enough or even something like if I close my legs 🤔

Thank you again for the amazing input!!!
Old 03-27-2023, 05:26 PM   #8
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily_love View Post
2K is so much when things are only worth 1pt!!! How long do people have to control one of the remote toys for, for it to class as a point? 2000 people to earn an orgasm is so many 😅

Spanking is a lot easier, maybe it could be on a scale so the ouchier the impact toy/the harder he hits (though he always hits freaking hard!!!)/where he hits could earn different points.

Going to have to put together sort of a ‘menu’ of activities that people can pick from to make me do 🤔
I wasn’t hoping to have you reach 2k for only those activities. It was meant to be a basic work and see what you like. I feel like since you have your partner, it would be easier for you two to come up with things. You are free to alter the condition.

For example you can have a person control you for 5 minutes and per task he make you do would be 10 point if you do it within time limit. And you can also include all the minutes you get buzzed into every point.

I really think it would be most fun yiu two modify and come up with your own condition. Plus you cannot complain it is not fair in the end.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 06:07 PM   #9
namesfelix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily_love View Post
Okay, this is amazing and exactly the kind of set up that I needed! I’m going to copy these into a google doc as a start and then add things to them as more ideas occur either on here or from Sir or I

Do you think that games should earn points or that I should just have periods where I am purely providing entertainment for free? I think the idea of the having to earn points is more to make me feel more like I’m ‘whoring myself out’ but without actually earning anything so for the degradation factor. Like if I don't work hard enough then I’ll be sleeping naked on the floor with a bucket and a piece of bread for supper… it’s definitely incentive to perform.

It has also been suggested that I could get negative points for things, eg. If I use a banned word or don't respond quick enough or even something like if I close my legs 🤔

Thank you again for the amazing input!!!
I do fully agree. The best set up is for you and your sir to come up with a list of "punishments/restrictions" preemptively, using the cam game as a way to EARN freedom them one by one by performing tasks and games well.
Personally i like the idea of each task, or game earning you a set amount of points, and then at the end you having to pick which ones you can save yourself from, over say a system of fixed goals. like earn 500 points means free from X punishment. Making the sub pick theyre own rewards while at the same time having to chose your own remaining punishments is its own fun.

in terms of "whoring yourself out" you could always do a sort of auction.. have sir or others Offer you set points for theyre OWN requests. the competitive nature and cruelness of those watching to see you beg to do something just to earn the points they offer you?

But having say, SET challenges.. "edging" "60 seconds with an icecube on clit" "10 spankings to X" being worth a fixed value, makes it a lot easier overall to keep track of and perform.

I will IGNORE unreasonable, unrelated, impossible, or otherwise just very bad dares. It isnt hard~
Limits; Scat, Perm markings, family. watersports.

favs; Nipple play/torture, Bondage, Domination, Using my toys, Extreme Edging. Forced orgasms. Ruined orgasms. Painplay. chastity, game-y dares with rules/tasks/challenges.
giving and taking dares.
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 11:02 PM   #10
Lily_love

Sir and I are definitely going to come up with some ideas too and he will have the final say on everything but the idea is to make me feel humiliated and used, hence asking for ideas from other people. Taking orders from him is simple and automatic, having to follow things that strangers have set is more difficult, hence the cam idea…

I also hate choices so the deciding which things to save myself from will be horrible but he does have a habit of making me do that and choose between two horrible things or if I cant decide then I’ve decided to have them both by default 😭

Thanks again
Old 01-28-2024, 02:02 AM   #11
Ravosi

Interesting idea! Where to find you on Chaturbate, I'll follow you for sure.
Ravosi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk