gieke
Distinguished Member

Love it!
keep up the good work!
gieke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:49 PM   #602
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Leo, lovely writing and an interesting development with Amy taking control as well! Poor Nicole's getting it from all sides!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:16 PM   #603
I Be Drk

Love the story, keep up the good work!

https://bdsmtest.org/r/xNQ4jwWx
I Be Drk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 11:47 AM   #604
Fonda

Oh damn, I came to the end again. O.O
Love the story. I'm glad I wait for a few parts to be posted though, waiting between them all would drive me batty, well battier.

1. Do you like the story? Why/Why not?
Yes. It's well written, I find it interesting and amusing. You manage to add a great deal of humor with your eroticism, which I appreciate.

2. Who is your favourite character? Why?
Evie, I love redheads, real or fake. She's also a fun character, thrown into a new world, and trying to get by. She's getting used but she's starting to hold her own, at least a little with Hannah
3. Who is your least favourite character? Why?
Alyssa. I can't put my finger on it exactly.
4. What's your favourite scene?
The initial train scene with Evie and Nicole.
5. Were any bits really boring, or that you didn't understand?
No really
6. Are there any scenes that you'd like to see (more of)? i.e. Character romances/kinks/fetishes.
I'm still waiting for the Romance part. ;D At some point Evie and Nicole will be stuck together again to do something right?

Thanks for the story and when you get it done, you should consider publication of some sort. Maybe a Kickstarter with an artist to help.
Fonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:18 PM   #605
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonda View Post
Thanks for the story and when you get it done, you should consider publication of some sort. Maybe a Kickstarter with an artist to help.
The problem with publication is that I can't imagine anyone ever wanting to publish a girl's boarding school erotica story ;o
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:28 PM   #606
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 62. Uniform Fittings

Evie

After a quick breakfast in the cafeteria, Emily dragged Evie to the School's uniform store, insisting that they be the first ones there when it opened. Evie – who had been enjoying her breakfast and saw no reason to rush it – didn't understand the hurry at all, but went along with Emily. The two girls were indeed the first to arrive – a good twenty minutes before it was due to open.

'The store's open all day, and even if we have to line up for a bit, what's the big deal?' Evie asked as the two girls stood in the hall outside the uniform store.

'We will be here all day long if we come back later,' Emily said. 'I don't want to spend hours in line.'

Evie looked up and down the deserted corridor.

'What line?' she asked flatly.

But sure enough, by the time nine o'clock rolled around, there were perhaps twenty or thirty other girls queued up behind Evie and Emily. Most of the girls had slips of paper in their hands, which others in the line would peek at.

'What's with the bits of paper?' Evie asked quietly.

She hadn't realised that she was meant to bring anything with her, and was suddenly worried that she was doing this all wrong.

'Just lists of which bits of uniform they need,' Emily said easily.

A few minutes later, a portly matron opened the store door, and the girls went inside.

The uniform store was a large open room, with low cushioned benches scattered about the room. Manikins wearing the various parts of the school uniform were set between them, along with a few potted plants that Evie suspected were as fake as the manikins. The white walls were decorated with photographs and designs of the various iterations of the school uniform as it had evolved over the years.

Being a big fan of school uniforms – an unusual trait, she'd be the first to admit – Evie would have spent a considerable amount of time studying all of the images on the walls, but Emily grabbed her hand and led her along the wall from the doorway then up along the far wall until they came to a stop a short distance from a counter at the end of the room.

The other girls filed in behind them, obviously well aware of where the line normally formed, leading back to the corner of the room, then along the entire way and out the open door. Clearly even more girls had arrived for their new uniforms than Evie had realised. She began to think that Emily might have had a point with wanting to avoid queuing up.

'Yes, we're ready for you now,' the matron sat behind the counter said.

Evie looked at Emily, expecting her to go first, but the brunette nodded at Evie.

'You're the new girl, go ahead,' Emily said, smiling.

Evie shrugged and walked the few paces to the counter.

'I just transferred here,' Evie said to the waiting matron. 'So I need a full summer uniform for a senior student, please.'

'Of course, dear,' the matron said. 'May I have your measurement sheet?'

Evie blinked.

'Measurement what?' she asked blankly.

The matron did not look impressed.

'It was clearly stated on your uniform list that you were to arrive with your measurements filled in on the form on the back of the list,' the middle-aged woman told Evie sternly.

'It was?'

Evie's mind scrambled. Had the list said that? She didn't remember. She'd been so busy gushing over the fact that soon she'd be wearing such a cute uniform that any other details of the printed sheet were a blur to her.

'It was.' Flat voice. Very unimpressed.

'Oh … I'm sorry.'

'Well, there's no helping some,' the matron said, shaking her head and picking up a tape measure from the counter. 'Get that shirt and skirt off and I'll measure you up proper.'

Realisation thudded into place in Evie's mind as she remembered that she was wearing no underwear at all beneath her clothing. Then she remembered who had insisted she not bother wearing underwear that morning. And who had made sure that Evie was the very first person in line – conveniently before she could see the process the other students were using – a very long line that meant for a large audience of staring girls.

Evie looked over her shoulder at Emily.

The brunette smiled back, her face a picture of innocence.

Evie gave Emily a look that promised murder, then turned away, watching the matron as she came around the counter. The unimpressed matron was about to be a whole load more unimpressed. Evie wasn't about to back down and run away until she could return with underwear on, or her measurements on paper. She was, however, very glad that she had her back to the line of girls waiting to collect their own uniforms.

Biting her lip, Evie pulled her t-shirt up and off, but then held it to her chest, waiting to see if the woman would rebuke her for not wearing a bra.
The matron eyed Evie as she took in the situation, but said nothing about Evie's bare breasts.

'You can put your clothing on the counter,' she told Evie. 'Quickly now, get your skirt off, too. There are other girls waiting.'

And don't I know it, Evie thought, placing her t-shirt on the counter. She wondered if the matron would keep so silent once she revealed her bare pussy.

Unfastening her skirt, Evie lowered the garment, bending forward to step out of it. Her cheeks flushed bright red in embarrassment, Evie straightened up, folding and putting her skirt on the counter, covering her breasts and pussy with her hands as she returned to face the matron.

'I see it's a good thing the school supplies set underwear,' the woman said.
Evie blushed more deeply.

'Is there maybe a back room or somewhere a bit more private?' she asked quietly.

The matron was all smiles now.

'Oh, don't be silly, girl,' the woman told her. 'Now come over here where there's some more space for me to work.'

The matron turned and walked to the large central space between the benches in the middle of the room, looking at Evie expectantly.

Evie chewed on her lip, suddenly a lot less sure of herself. Being naked with her ass to the room was one thing; standing completely naked in the middle of a room surrounded by fully dressed students was another thing altogether. She glanced at Emily, but predictably enough, Emily just smiled innocently back, being no help at all.

Sighing and wondering how on earth she'd gotten into a mess like this in waking life – particularly in light of the dream she'd had that morning – Evie walked to the middle of the room, keeping herself covered with her hands as best as she could.
Old 07-13-2012, 01:33 PM   #607
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

This is great. Please continue writing. I love it. You have serious talent, Leopard.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:53 PM   #608
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks again Leo! That's a rotten trick Emily played on Evie, but I suspect worse will happen to her later on!
Old 07-14-2012, 08:21 AM   #609
Star Shadows
Prodigy

yay story!!
I love your story

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 09:03 AM   #610
Clarabelle
getDare Sweetheart

Haha silly Evie never trust Emily haha :P loved it Leo
Clarabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:22 AM   #611
Feudal

What are the odds that Evie and Emily are both soaking wet before the time the matron has finished taking measurements.... I'm liking Emily more and more! LOL

Nice one Leo!

Feel free to PM me - IF you're interestING, not just if you're interestED.

"There is no absolute."
Feudal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:32 AM   #612
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 63. The Right Fit

Evie

Being fitted for my cute new uniform was not supposed to go like this.

The thought echoed bitterly through Evie's mind as she reached the matron, the two of them now standing in the middle of the room. Evie positioned herself between her and the crowd of watching girls that were lined up along two of the walls of the room. At least the most they would see of her naked body was her ass.

'Now turn around, dear, so I can measure you properly,' the matron said, smiling.

The matron put her hands on Evie's shoulders and turned her about so that she was facing the majority of the waiting students – and those she wasn't facing no doubt had fantastic side views.

Her plan of facing away in tatters, Evie pressed her hands against herself more tightly, her skin tingling as she became even more aware of just how vulnerable she was.

'Hands out to each side,' the matron told her, slapping Evie's wrist. 'Don't be getting in my way now; I won't have a student come back saying their clothing didn't fit on my account.'

That was hardly what Evie was worried about, but clearly the woman had zero sympathy for Evie's modesty. Evie supposed that was only natural; she was the one that had turned up without underwear.

Act natural, act natural,Evie told herself. Confidence wins, always. Even if half the school is going to see your every imperfection.

As Evie raised her arms outwards, uncovering her breasts and vagina, she gave Emily a look that promised murder. It had little effect, though, as she was unable to make eye contact with her friend; Emily's eyes were locked squarely on Evie's shaved cunt. Evie caught the brunette licking her lips, and could only imagine what sadistic thoughts were going through the girl's mind. No doubt things that involved her being tortured and not only letting the many girls present see it, but hear every whimper and scream she'd be forced to make.

No, don't think about that, you'll just get more worked up. Stay calm. Calm breaths. You're beautiful. They can compare all they want but you know you look good. Now be confident and graceful.

The trouble was, it was difficult to look beautiful and graceful when you were standing with your arms out while a middle-aged lady fussed about your person, measuring stretches of your body and announcing the lengths aloud as she noted them down.

Evie looked back at Emily and made a mental note to do something horrible to the girl.
Through the entire, humiliating process, though, no matter how she might tell herself she hated it – and her conscious mind was pretty sure she did in fact hate it – much like in her dream earlier that morning, Evie became aware that she was becoming aroused by her position. As the matron moved from embarrassingly calling out the measurements of Evie's breasts and made her way down to measuring her hips, Evie just hoped that the woman wouldn't notice how turned on she was.

No sooner had Evie had the thought, that the Matron paused in her measuring, and looked across at the counter.

'Meredith, can you bring over some tissues? This girl's soaking wet and I need to measure her inner thigh.'

Evie was certain that the shade of her cheeks matched the deep red of her hair.

Another of the shop workers came across the room, holding a box of tissues.

'Hurry and clean yourself up, now,' the matron told Evie. 'We don't have all day and you must be freezing.'

Evie was anything but freezing. Her skin might be prickling, but her insides burned with fiery arousal fuelled by her humiliation. Every girl in the room was staring at her, and every single one of them now knew that the new transfer student was soaking wet over being seen naked, that she was a dirty exhibitionist whore.

Biting hard on her lip, Evie took a tissue from the pre-offered pack and reached down between her legs, wiping away her wetness. Clenching the wet tissue in her fist, Evie struggled to not turn and run from the room in deep embarrassment.

Don't do it, Evie told herself. No showing weakness now, not at this point. Head up and meet their eyes.

Evie raised her head and looked about the room. Many of the girls had broken off into giggling groups within the line, while a few were looking at her in disgust. Most of the girls had the manners – or just the shame – to avert their eyes as Evie stared them down one after another. One particular girl grabbed Evie's attention, however, a cute brunette with braces. While the others all wore various expressions of amusement or discomfort, this one girl was smiling at Evie, her eyes brimming with unmistakable admiration.

She didn't look old enough to be in Fifth Year; Evie suspected she'd be in Hannah's year level, or the year above.

After a moment, it registered to the girl that Evie was looking directly back at her, and the girl blushed and quickly looked away. Evie continued looking at the girl, and caught the glance snuck her way a few moments after, before the girl began intently studying the floor, her cheeks glowing so bright that they might have rivalled Evie's own.

'Alright, all done, dear,' the matron said.

Evie let out a breath she hadn’t realised she'd been holding, relieved beyond measure that the ordeal was over with.

'You go and get dressed and I'll fetch your uniform,' the matron continued. 'You'll be happy to have your new underwear to wear, I'm sure. Must be extremely embarrassing parading yourself around naked in front of so many people.'

Because I'm going to parade myself around in my underwear by choice? Evie thought acidly, but was wise enough to smile gratefully at the woman instead. Evie had seen quite enough of what the matron could do to humiliate her when unimpressed.

The woman turned and went to fetch her order and Evie hurried to scurry back into her clothing. She didn't cover herself up on the walk back to the counter; at this point, there was no longer any point trying to stop anyone from seeing anything, and would only make her look even more foolish. Instead, Evie contented herself with giving Emily dark glares as she stalked over to her clothing.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:38 AM   #613
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Leo, lovely writing, and what a position for Evie to be in, so embarrassing for her, and yet so *good* for her too!
Old 07-18-2012, 10:38 AM   #614
gieke
Distinguished Member

This is one of those moments where you regret you took a fast reading class.

Keep up the good work Leo, can't wait to read what Evie's revenge will be.
gieke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:19 PM   #615
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Well done LEO.

Though... I would have killed Emily.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy