Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-28-2023, 12:13 PM   #1
naughtygirl1222

Default Spank me…

Hey,
I disappeared for a bit from here… but guess I’m back to do some stuff )
I kinda wanna know if you had free range to spank me however you like what you’d do… pussy, ass, anywhere else you can think of ) Would ya just spank me? Punish me further? When would you stop?
I guess I need to hear how a naughty gal should be treated… especially her pussy which is constantly turned on. Maybe the fear of serious punishment can put her back in line? Maybe I need to be told what to do anyway to stop me being worse…
Don’t wanna get spanked but definitely deserve it 😳
Feel free to tell me what you’d want…

Punishments: spanking (especially pussy), humiliation, degradation, pussy torture
Limits: permanent or visible, pics (?), needs to be private as live with family, insertion
Stuff I have: bullet vibe, household stuff (spanking implements that you can think of in the house etc)

Kik: naughtyhp1222
naughtygirl1222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 12:41 PM   #2
Do or dare

I've messaged you on Kik. Chat me on there if you want to hear more!

Limits: anal, face, public, people I know, body fluids, toilet, foods, pain, cross dressing and anything I come across that I say no to.

Likes: submission, light exposure, pics, vids, edging, softish blackmail, risks, dice dares, power dynamics, humilation, stripping, short term slavery

Kik - Letsgetnaked95

http://bdsmtest.org/r/fqVjkVFW
Do or dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 12:16 AM   #3
wedgie_mistress

start by teasing your pussy. once hot and bothered spank pussy spread eagle 20 times. hard. spank ass 50 times hard with brush. back to pussy adding five more than before. spank ass adding five..continue until pussy spanks reach 50

dislikes: boring dares, the same dares repeated exactly the same, anal, etc.

limits: pics/vids, public, poop/pee, nicknames, etc
wedgie_mistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 10:09 AM   #4
colincup

I'd start by spanking your ass and the backs of your thighs, then move around to the inside of your thighs, just up to your tits, slap your face around some, and then I'd finish with a prolonged beating of your pussy.

Since you asked.

Have fun,
-Colin.

Last edited by colincup; 03-01-2023 at 10:11 AM. Reason: spelling
colincup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 10:33 AM   #5
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Well for starters you would be naked I would slap each ass cheek 10 times hard followed by 15 hard slaps right on your pussy I would then clamp your clip as I give attention to 10 hard slaps on each of your tits before clamping your nipples how does that sound for you?

I would also have some toys to use for pleasure after all the spanking

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 12:33 PM   #6
naughtygirl1222

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgie_mistress View Post
start by teasing your pussy. once hot and bothered spank pussy spread eagle 20 times. hard. spank ass 50 times hard with brush. back to pussy adding five more than before. spank ass adding five..continue until pussy spanks reach 50
Oop I actually wasn’t sure but I took this as something you wanted me to do to myself…
I’m in absolute squirming agony and that’s even with slacking a bit… I think it was almost 250 spanks on my poor pussy and I couldn’t really manage that hard after a while so it was more a tap which kinda turned me on…
Thanks though. I guess it’s taught me my pussy isn’t mine to touch. It was worse cuz I was horny and sensitive from teasing myself 😳

Punishments: spanking (especially pussy), humiliation, degradation, pussy torture
Limits: permanent or visible, pics (?), needs to be private as live with family, insertion
Stuff I have: bullet vibe, household stuff (spanking implements that you can think of in the house etc)

Old 03-01-2023, 12:35 PM   #7
naughtygirl1222

Quote:
Originally Posted by colincup View Post
I'd start by spanking your ass and the backs of your thighs, then move around to the inside of your thighs, just up to your tits, slap your face around some, and then I'd finish with a prolonged beating of your pussy.

Since you asked.

Have fun,
-Colin.
Thanks for telling me… sounds like I’d get it everywhere and there wouldn’t be much let up. Prolonged beating of my pussy sounds… painful? Embarrassing? Idk, the thought of my pussy being completely helpless is an interesting one…

The following user says Thank You to naughtygirl1222 for this post:
Old 03-01-2023, 12:36 PM   #8
naughtygirl1222

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
Well for starters you would be naked I would slap each ass cheek 10 times hard followed by 15 hard slaps right on your pussy I would then clamp your clip as I give attention to 10 hard slaps on each of your tits before clamping your nipples how does that sound for you?

I would also have some toys to use for pleasure after all the spanking
Naked is always mega humiliating… but I guess I deserve it 😳😳 clit clamp sounds like torture!!

Old 03-02-2023, 08:54 AM   #9
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtygirl1222 View Post
Hey,
I disappeared for a bit from here… but guess I’m back to do some stuff )
I kinda wanna know if you had free range to spank me however you like what you’d do… pussy, ass, anywhere else you can think of ) Would ya just spank me? Punish me further? When would you stop?
I guess I need to hear how a naughty gal should be treated… especially her pussy which is constantly turned on. Maybe the fear of serious punishment can put her back in line? Maybe I need to be told what to do anyway to stop me being worse…
Don’t wanna get spanked but definitely deserve it 😳
Feel free to tell me what you’d want…
You need someone else to administer, preferably male. Then ask for it in writiing. A dozen pussy, a dozen each num cheek, a dozen each boob.
Old 03-07-2023, 04:50 AM   #10
naughtygirl1222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
You need someone else to administer, preferably male. Then ask for it in writiing. A dozen pussy, a dozen each num cheek, a dozen each boob.
Sadly no one who can do it for me… best I can do is being told what to do and hearing what would be done if I was there 😳

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, pussy spanking, pussy torture, spanking