Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-16-2023, 06:53 PM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default What's the riskiest nudity you've done?

Would love to hear any stories that might be involved too

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 08:58 PM   #2
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

In my younger days I would frequently take nude drives. These were typically late at night (after midnight), so the driving itself was not that risky.

But on one occasion, I parked, got out of my car, and walked about 2 blocks from where I was parked. My heart was pounding, but due to the early morning hour, no one was around.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post:
Old 04-19-2023, 11:00 AM   #3
SubBabyDoll

When I was in undergrad late at night/wee hours of the morning there were some of us that would sporadically bike nude, or walk the campus nude and swim in the fountains. Sometimes it would be just as the sun would come up right before organic chemistry lab hours..

The challenge/objective at my undergraduate college with this game (because this had been going on for generations) was to guess who was in this specific group, spot if they could identify members, and see if it's people they know or who are in their own friend group. No one really knew what nights or when this practice would happen. Longer periods of time would occur in between sometimes, but sometimes not.

In the group it was always women, sometimes only one of us would wander on campus at night, but oftentimes we did form groups. People would bring their friends, you never knew how many would come it was always a surprise.

The risks were of course professors or some faculty spotting that might appear ungodly early and disrupt a college tradition that wouldn't necessarily feel the curiosity or mysticism that fellow peers might about this practice.

Currently I am not owned

Message Me!!

Last edited by SubBabyDoll; 04-19-2023 at 11:29 AM.
SubBabyDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 01:25 PM   #4
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubBabyDoll View Post
When I was in undergrad late at night/wee hours of the morning there were some of us that would sporadically bike nude, or walk the campus nude and swim in the fountains. Sometimes it would be just as the sun would come up right before organic chemistry lab hours..

The challenge/objective at my undergraduate college with this game (because this had been going on for generations) was to guess who was in this specific group, spot if they could identify members, and see if it's people they know or who are in their own friend group. No one really knew what nights or when this practice would happen. Longer periods of time would occur in between sometimes, but sometimes not.

In the group it was always women, sometimes only one of us would wander on campus at night, but oftentimes we did form groups. People would bring their friends, you never knew how many would come it was always a surprise.

The risks were of course professors or some faculty spotting that might appear ungodly early and disrupt a college tradition that wouldn't necessarily feel the curiosity or mysticism that fellow peers might about this practice.
This sounds like a lot of fun

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 04-20-2023, 03:27 PM   #5
Rando89
Account Banned

Probably take a lewd pic in a public transport bus. :P
No clue how I wasn't caught, but it was super exciting.
Rando89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 06:59 PM   #6
SubBabyDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Yes, very much so!

Currently I am not owned

Message Me!!
SubBabyDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 06:26 AM   #7
Mr-Lover-Lover

Default Beach

Naked with a gf in a public lake at night. Our swimsuit were floating in the water near us.

There was a highway that ran through the town that was visible from where we were.

Ended up quickly redressing in the lake when a family, in a minivan, pulled off the highway and joined us for a swim.
Old 04-27-2023, 03:06 PM   #8
kittyknot

This happened 4 or so years ago.

I'd wait till 10 or 11 at night then strip naked. I'd leave my clothes in my room and walk out my front door; locking the door and putting my keys in the garden for me to find later. I take a deep breath and walk down my driveway while masturbating. Then continue to walk for a few blocks while still masturbating. Then I'd stop masturbating, get on my hands and knees, and slowly crawl back home.

My cunt would be leaking by this point. While crawling home I heard a noise which sounded like people coming my way. I got up and ran behind some bushes to hide. The voices got louder and louder till they were near me. But for some reason they stopped 10 feet away from me to talk. I was feeling really horny and I don't know what came over me, I started to masturbate while they were near me. Soon my breathing became heavy and a small moan escaped my lips. I immediately froze, hand still in my cunt, trying to breathe quietly, and hoping they didn't see or hear me.

Sadly they started to come near the bush I was hiding in. I was scared and didn't dare move (mind you my hand was still in my cunt). Just then one guy said he had to go home soon and I heard them leave, or at least I thought they all left. I checked if the coast was clear and stood up. To my horror one guy was still there, staring at me dumbfounded. He was an old friend of mine. He kept gawking at my naked body and stopped to stare at my wet cunt.

I couldn't help but blush and the only words that came out of my mouth was "Please don't tell anyone". He smiled and said, "don't worry, just include me in your adventures and I'll keep quiet". And with that he walked up to me, smacked my ass a few times and said, "let's continue, we should be done by 3 am the latest.

It was a long night, but I gained a buddy on my adventures.

I'm a horny pussy who loves being degraded and humiliated by words. Please call me a Slut and show me my place. Tell me where I belong and verbally humiliate me.

I love to be degraded by email. Show me my place! [email protected]

I'll read my emails daily, even in public.

I'm a toy for my Master.

I'm Female, I'm in my 20's, I'm straight.
kittyknot is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to kittyknot for this post:
Old 04-27-2023, 11:14 PM   #9
lololo72
Distinguished Member

I wrote about it in some other your thread. You can find It.
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=14195
https://www.exposedpassion.com/post....d7c7249d8a.jpg
likes: BDSM, anal, bondage, spanking, semipublic or hiden naked dares, naked and dared on cam, bodywriting (not permanent)
dislikes:crossdresing, messy, hard pain
limits: no face, poo, needles, family and friends
lololo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 01:39 PM   #10
cloudwatcher

around 10pm in a parking lot right off of a busy road, i got maybe 6ft away from my car totally nude. i stayed just long enough to get a pic and then ran back lol. thats super risky for me, idk if i'd do it again
Limits: feces, messy, shaving, big pain, permanent, full public, showing face.
Not very active rn. Still open to dares!
PM dares, always-in threads, and toy list.
cloudwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 02:03 PM   #11
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudwatcher View Post
around 10pm in a parking lot right off of a busy road, i got maybe 6ft away from my car totally nude. i stayed just long enough to get a pic and then ran back lol. thats super risky for me, idk if i'd do it again

My Real Experiences

Old 05-01-2023, 02:48 PM   #12
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default risky dares

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Would love to hear any stories that might be involved too
I have done so many risky dares but to this day I cant decide which was the riskiest .
Doing a paper round naked and being seen by 2 girls .
Masturbating naked on a bench on our seafront on a sunday morning and being watched by a stranger .
Being blindfolded and led round a housing estate naked and arroused
Just 3 of many .
I loved doing naked dares the riskier the better .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to rhode64 for this post:
Old 05-03-2023, 01:18 AM   #13
lololo72
Distinguished Member

I think, it was my riskiest dare:
I combined two tasks - to be seen from the train and to lock the clothes with a bicycle lock and hide the key elsewhere. It was around 11PM. I left one key in the car about 1 km from that bench and put the other one on the bench. About halfway between the bench and the car, I crossed the railroad tracks and undressed. I pulled a bike lock through the holes in my clothes and locked it around a post by the track and ran back to the road. But I must have been seen by some track security, because shortly after that some car came to the place. I managed to hide in the bushes right next to the road at the last moment and they drove right around me and stopped about 8 to 10 m from me. They got out and it looked like they were looking for me or something, but luckily they ended up going the other way. After a while, the second car arrived and they also got out and talked with those from the first. I was pressed to the ground in bush full of fear of discovery. They got into the car, turned around and drove back. One more 1m next me full car light. The first ones left the car there, but they were somewhere further away from it. I was naked and clothes locked somewhere, where they were. I thought it was certain they would catch me. Luckily I had a spare set of clothes in the car. I decided to take a risk and run a lap of their car and run about 500m to my car and I did it. I return until the next morning to get clothes locked near railroad. They still were there
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=14195
https://www.exposedpassion.com/post....d7c7249d8a.jpg
likes: BDSM, anal, bondage, spanking, semipublic or hiden naked dares, naked and dared on cam, bodywriting (not permanent)
dislikes:crossdresing, messy, hard pain
limits: no face, poo, needles, family and friends
lololo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 04:50 AM   #14
Hazel_b

Not sure if it it was the riskiest but probably the stupidest.

When I was in my mid teens and growing up in a council house, there was a few weeks when the council where doing some work to windows on the housing estate we lived on. A set of scaffolding and ladders would slowly move along the road with a small group of builders as they worked on the houses.

When the scaffold eventually got the the house opposite ours, I didn't even think as I got home from school that day, run upstairs and quickly got out of my school uniform and slung on t-shirt and jeans as usual, but when I looked out of the window I suddenly saw one of the guys quickly look at the floor and I realised that he had been watching me. I had never been seen in a state of undress like that before and it made me feel good.

The next morning when I opened my curtains they where already working, four of them directly opposite and only about 30 foot from my window and i couldn't resist, got undressed, washed and slowly redressed, and all the time I knew they where watching. It made me feel incredible, exposed and in my head I was planning to do this every evening and morning.

Until I walked out of the door to go to school that morning, when it dawned on me how close they where as they looked over the edge and wolf whistled. I was so scared they would tell my mum. They knew where I lived ffs, how stupid, I just did a strip show to a bunch of strangers that where working near my house.

Although I fantasised about it, i didn't do it again but he guys would greet me every morning with wolf whistles and comments like "hello darling/sexy/sweetie". One day a week or so later I got home to find the scaffolding at my house and walked into my bedroom to find one of them in my room at the window and two of them on the outside. My room was a mess with clothes and undies all over the floor (The floordrobe) and my underwear draw which was closed, was now open. god knows what they had been through and seen in that shithole of a room.

Eventually they moved on and nothing bad happed, but how stupid it was to do that so close to home
Hazel_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 11:32 AM   #15
Cstelle
gD Curio

The riskiest thing I've ever done is probably a late night bike ride I did a few years ago. My intention was to "finally!" take a series of naughty selfies I hadn't been able to take earlier. Regrettably my crappy camera failed me big time.

But... I rode on the public bike path - very visible next to a main road - wearing black stockings and a tee instead of cycling gear. I even pedalled in high heals for a bit! I minced about next to the road, dressed like a desperate sissy in heels, stockings and a net suit. I posed naked in an underpass, right under bright street lights!

All this happened "not too late in the night" and very publicly in places that saw quite a lot of traffic. And not a single one of the photos were worth saving...

(Yup - I was pretty drunk. Yup - I have thought about trying it again.)

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk