Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-19-2010, 03:08 AM   #1
*Bite-Sized*

Send a message via MSN to *Bite-Sized*
Default female in need of a punishment dare

ok so i lost a dare last night/ this morning, and now how to post for a punishment dare, my limits are in my signiture, anything else goes, i will not decide which one i will have to do or how many, but i have been told the more that are posted the more likely i am to be really punished, so please ... do your worsed xxx

*Bite-Sized* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 03:19 AM   #2
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Talking

Change into a mini skirt, tight white shirt, knee high socks, heels, and sluttist makeup thats it. You must now go to your local shops and buy a ice lolly. You must bend over at least 5 times. Then you must go home and edge twice and cum with your ice lolly.

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 04:49 AM   #3
*Bite-Sized*

thank you !!!
that was humilliating!!!
im a very quiet girl in my real life, someone in the shop even said
"isnt that that nice girl from the creak" to which the man knodded and the woman carried on and said
"shame" whilst shaking her head.
i was so embarrised i went red in an instant.

Old 10-19-2010, 05:00 AM   #4
Willi

insert as much icecubes in your pussy and your ass as you can and try to keep them in you until they melt

tell us how many cubes you needed
Willi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 05:33 AM   #5
*Bite-Sized*

only had 1 tray of ice cubes and they where of pittifull size, but used the whole tray and made a mess, xxx thanx xxx

Old 10-19-2010, 06:24 AM   #6
fleapit123

Default A Couple

1. Go to the shops and buy a fresh root of ginger. When you get home, shape it into a buttplug and insert it. I think you'll find this one quite intense. You might wish to google "figging" beforehand...

2. A simple and humiliating dare. Put on your tightest pair of jeans and sexiest knickers. Drink 2 litres of water / juice. Use a random number generator to decide how many hours must pass before you can use the loo. (Lowest number: 6, highest number: 12).

Obviously, nature may take its course beforehand!
fleapit123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 06:37 AM   #7
*Bite-Sized*

1stly cant do the ginger dare as i am having to walk around with a butt plug in for next 6 hours anyway

2ndly my random genarator brought up 8 so on goes the trousers and panties...lets just hope i can make it !!!

Old 10-19-2010, 06:39 AM   #8
fleapit123

Glad to hear you're proceeding with dare 2.

I trust you know that the 8 hours doesn't start until you've finished all of the 2L of liquid, don't you?

Also, we'll expect some reports on the type of underwear and how you're feeling throughout the 8 hours.

Enjoy!
Old 10-19-2010, 06:47 AM   #9
*Bite-Sized*

just realised how much 2L is, this is more than i drink in a whole day!!!
have downed the 1st 1L but starting to feel full, and bit quezey, ...managed the second 1L ...just!!! as i move i can feel the liquid moving in my stomac, got a feeling this punishment may be over before 8 hours,

Old 10-19-2010, 07:26 AM   #10
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked
Default Here are a few punishments

1. Building off of the last person's pee dare, at least two of those hours must be spent in some position where your legs are spread wide, and it increases the chance that you will loose your bladder.

2. Find something long and thin, and put it up your pussy... it should be long enough that it just brushes your panties, so that when you move, it wiggles inside you.

3. Tie your tits together with string or rope, and leave them tied for the rest of the day. You have to put clothespins or pegs on your tits for at least 5 hours today (and that doesn't mean 5 hours straight... it just means that the total time you have them on has to be 5 hours...))

4. If you do pee your panties from that other dare, keep the panties on for the rest of the day and sleep in them. You can change them tomorrow morning.
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:36 AM   #11
fleapit123

Default A bit more on Dare 2

A bit more on dare 2...

Sorry to hear you felt queasy. What time (UK BST?) are you allowed to use the loo?

As you've been a naughty girl and not described the type of knickers you are wearing, as instructed, you have to drink 1 cup of coffee at 3 hours and another at 6 hours.

If you do wet yourself, I expect you to post 2 pictures in your album. No need to show your face; they can be from the waist down.

1. A picture of your wet jeans
2. A picture of your wet panties

Hopefully this doesn't go past any of your limits...
Old 10-19-2010, 07:50 AM   #12
SeeNaked

Good Dare, Fleapit!

I PMed her asking if she would take pictures for dares... i havn't heard back yet.

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:05 AM   #13
*Bite-Sized*

thanx guys, am already feeling a bit full down there im sorry i didnt describe my silk buttoned panties to you so i guess i have more to drink now...

this time i will accept the picture forfit if i wet myself and get the pictures for you as soon as it happens xxx

the person who is controling what punishments i do today has said to use a paint brush inside me, the brissles are littarally brushing my clit every time i move, xxx

Old 10-19-2010, 08:13 AM   #14
fleapit123

Default Naughty Girl

You didn't answer my other question!

As I'm feeling nice and you've agreed to provide pics if the worst happens, I won't insist on any more drinking... But I am adding another two hours until you can use the loo.

Hopefully you'll read your instructions fully from now on, slave-girl.

*Kisses*
Old 10-19-2010, 08:14 AM   #15
SeeNaked

Awesome idea for what to put in your pussy, your current punisher should be praised

Thanks for choosing to do the pics, I almost hope that you DO wet yourself :P

I'm sure I can think of more dares and punishments, if you want them...

SeeNaked
Master Aaron

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.

Advertisements
Kink Talk