Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-05-2012, 03:15 PM   #1
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked
Male 22/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in US

22/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in US

Well, Hello again!

The Following is my introduction and some paragraphs about me and such... I know it's kinda thrown in there and may not make sense in the order it's presented. Forgive me for that.

Introduction (as of Sep, 5 2012)

Nearly another year has passed since I last posted one of these. Some things have happened in my life since then, and so my ad has changed once again, though only slightly…
... I'm reposting my ad now, with changes and revisions, in hopes of attracting someone to me that can click with me and be both a slave (or submissive if you will) and a friend. Life is too short to go without friends that like what you like... but with their differences too.

In the realm of M/s or D/s I've not had much more experience. I do currently have a very good friend that I occasionally play with, but we are more friends than slave and master for sure. I will have it known up front, that I value her friendship above many others, and so I refuse to allow anything to come between me and her.
That said, Most of the data in this post is from my last one, but I have updated some stuff as well.
I'm not necessarily looking for a true slave, a doll to push around, or a human 'robot'. I don't want my sub to lay down her life and obey me like I'm a god, which I would never presume to be. What I really want is a submissive friend, someone that I can talk to and have fun with, click with, and ultimately be her dominant, I want to be in control of the situation, but that doesn't mean I don't want her input or won't respect her feelings in a matter. So in essence I want someone that will be my 'slave' but at the same time is her own person... I'll be using the term 'slave' but this is what I mean.

Also in reference to that above paragraph... all hope is not lost for any girls that contact me and sometimes feel like dishing out a dare or task herself. I actually would consider doing so for the right woman or lady that contacted me. We could have tons of fun!

I'm no superman, model from the cover of GQ or the kid from High School that every girl wanted to be with. I'm a normal guy with my own interests. In turn, I'm not looking for a superwoman or model from a magazine... a normal girl with her own personality would be fine with me. (Yes, hot girls are great, but let's face it and say that those are the rarest people in this world and they've probably got more problems than the normal people. Then again, what I find hot might not be what others do…so even if you don’t think you are…there’s hope!). I know that I'm not the handsomest fella’ around, and you may not be the most gorgeous girl, I do have my preferences when it comes to appearance, but i'm not going to bitch you out... if I feel that we can't work together, I'll say so as nicely as I can. I ask that we both respect each other for who we are and what we look like, I'll try to do that for you, I ask that it be done for me.

I want to say that I'm following the ad guidelines posted in the stickies... and I've added my own comments and information at the end.

1. Info about Me

-Name: My first name is Aaron

-Body Type: "A bit extra"... let's just say that I'm not as thin as I would like to be... I'm working on it.... hope it won't offend :P

-Location: The glorious (Or not so glorious) state of Illinois, USA

-Email/IM: PM me here, or contact me at my Yahoo (at the bottom) and we can chat

-Likes/Dislikes/Limits: (totally one of the hardest things to list fully :P)

-Likes: (I have updated this somewhat to put them in a better order)
As a master, I like to tell the submissive what to do, and see that they do it without objection. The top things I enjoy are:
Underwear control/panty play
Insertions
Masturbation,
Nudity,
Body writing,
Pictures/Cam (after Trust has been built)
Orgasms/cum,
Sexual control,
Controlling bathroom rights,
Punishing (either for actual misconduct or during play),
Pain (in many forms, varying in level, give me a chance),

I am pretty flexible, so if you don't see something just ask.

-Limits:
I don't do:
Blood,
Permanent,
Family/friends (unless with permission),
Animals
Children
I don't want to control WHEN you eat necessarily... perhaps what.

For the last thing, I never show anyone pictures that I receive from you without your permission, I promise to never do that, and should the eventuality arise that you are on cam, no one but myself will see it.

-Are you a slave? Or a Master/Mistress?:
I am a master... maybe a switch with the right person, but definitely like controlling better than being controlled.

2. What I am looking for in a Slave, (what I am looking for in YOU!)

-What you look like:
My only real requirement, is that you aren't REALLY overweight. A little extra weight isn't a problem, I'm fine with you not being a supermodel or the school hot-girl (as I said up top... I hope you read that)... I don't only consider what you look like, so please contact me even if you aren't sure about this. Just keep in mind that if you turn me off, I won't be able to work with you very well.

-Is Webcam required, a plus, or not needed?:
Ahh... the old quandary... I would say that a Webcam is a must. BUT, no, it isn't absolutely necessary. Those slaves/subs that are willing to go on cam will probably get a higher priority over those that don't, but please, if you don't have one, send me a message anyway, I will read your messages.

Also, I've got a webcam of my own, and If you go on one, I WILL get on it for you to see me and at least verify that I am who I say I am. It wouldn't be fair if I didn't do so, after all, if I’m making you show all for me, It's understandable... and I know it can go a long way to building trust.

-Is a digital camera needed?:
This I want you to have, if at all possible... It is pretty much a necessity. (There may be a chance of me taking you without one... but not likely). If you have a webcam, but not a digital camera, that's ok... If you have both, GREAT!

Let me say this again (It's in my limits above). I HAVE NEVER and WILL NEVER share pictures given to me unless you have told me I can. It is a personal limit of mine and I won't break it.

I am willing to work up with the pictures. I am willing to start with pictures of objects used during tasks (like a dildo wet from your pussy or a pair of panties that are soaked with your juices) and then move on to pictures of you in your underwear... and then go nude. And I will also discuss leaving your face out of it.

-Offline or online relationship?:
This will be an online relationship... the only possible way it would be offline is if you somehow lived really close to me... and even then, I'm not sure.

-How willing must you be to commit?
While I am not opposed to so called one-night-stands, I want a slave that is willing to commit herself to me. While this may not be as important to me now as it used to be, It still is quite important, for reasons I will state in the paragraphs at the bottom. She must be willing to be patient with me, and work with me as much as I am willing to work with her.

-What kind of likes should you have?:
I will work with just about any likes. Ones that match mine are very welcome! You should at least like masturbation, I hate it when that is a limit, seems silly.

-What am I planning to do with you?:
Does anyone else understand just how hard this is to tell?
If you have a cam, you can (eventually, not right away) expect to be on cam for me whenever possible. You will most likely be naked when at all possible, and masturbating. You should expect to give me control of parts of your life, like what underwear you wear, how you wear it, when and how you can go to the bathroom, things like that.

-Do you want to treat them like an animal?:
I have never messed with animal play, but If you like it, I am willing to try.

-Does time zone matter?:
The slave should live in the united states, if we plan to communicate through IM. If you live outside the USA, either be willing to be on when I am, or be ready to be very descriptive in your emails.

-Do they have to have previous experience? Or are you accepting beginners?:
I will except either experienced or beginners, it is a bit of a mixup for me. I want experienced people because they can help me grow as a master, but I want beginners because they may be less critical of my mistakes. I find that people that are older than me take this more seriously sometimes... But whether you are experienced or a beginner, 18 or 30, you must be committed, and COMMUNICATE! I can not state enough how much you must take this seriously... I CAN'T STAND slaves that don't take this seriously enough to discuss things and then disappear.

-Am I planning on really meeting with you?
Only if you live very close, and even then, not for a LONG time. My living situation doesn't allow me to meet up with people very much.

-Should you have good grammar?:
I want to at least be able to understand what you are saying. If I can't, expect to not even get a reply... or a reply with equally as bad grammar and spelling. (Liek thsi... I wantz U to bee ma master... wilz you?) (the above example would get a punch in the face if I could touch you)

-Is there a specific IM program they must use?:
I really prefer yahoo to anything else…though I will use skype as well.

-Do you want them to sign a contract?:
It isn't necessary, but if they want to, we can do that.

-Is there a checklist (Like Chloe's Kink Talk Checklist) that you want them to fill out to see things they like, dislike, and limit, that they didn't list?:
Again, optional... it would be nice if they would send it to me so that i know all about them, but not necessary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Consider section three below to be the information that I want to get from you when you PM me, copy and paste the questions into the PM box, and fill it out, then add anything else with it. (note that you don't have to actually copy and paste it in... but the PM needs to have the information even if it isn't in the list)...

Seriously people, how hard is it to fill out these simple questions? I understand if your in a hurry or something, and you miss one... but if you just blatantly leave them all out?!?!

3. Slave Specific (none of this applies to me.... this area is for YOU to fill out!)

-Your first name:
-Your age:
-Your location:
-Your email address, and your IM addresses:
-Your description, or a picture:
-Your likes, dislikes, limits:
-Do you have and are you willing to go on webcam?:
-Do you have a digital camera to take pictures with?:
-What toys do you have to play with?:
-Are you willing to commit to me?
-Are you looking for just a play master or a serious relationship? (I'm looking for something in between, as above. A Dominant/Submissive friendship with elements of slave and Master play would be awesome!)
-How much time can you commit to being a slave?
-Can you do offline tasks as well?

4. Extra Specifics (These things are again from me to you)

-Is there a certain age criteria?:
+18 and preferably under 35.... (I know the add title says any age, but that range is preferred.)

-Does it have to be a male, female, or does it not matter?:
Females Please…but I will make this statement…if you are a male that looks rather like a woman, is willing to do anal and wear panties…I MIGHT (And that’s a big maybe) take you.

-Is a webcam required of them? What about a digital camera?:
As noted above, the webcam isn't necessary, but the camera pretty much is. If for some reason you don't have them, but you are dazzled by my ad (:P) then go ahead and contact me... no guarantees though.

-Do you want your slave to have a blog?:
I may wish them to make a blog, I'm not sure.

-Daily tasks? Rules?:
Hmm... I have a set of rules that I will have you follow. They are subject to negotiation before you accept them and changes by me at any time.

Here are some example daily tasks and rules:
-Tasks:
1. Shower daily
3. exercise
7. write a report on your activities
4. (if you have a camera) send me a daily picture...
5. (if you have a webcam) Get on a webcam almost daily

-Rules
1. always address me by my Name or Sir.. this is negotiable.
2. always dress as if you are dressing for me, when i have not given you instructions on what to wear
3. Times are obeyed... when something is supposed to happen by a certain time, or at a certain time, it happens then... no exceptions on your part.

-Am I going to be in control of absolutely everything that you do? Eating, drinking, using the restroom, ect?
As I have said before... using the restroom, what clothes you wear, maybe how and what you can eat and drink, but not when.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright... now for a bit more personal info about me... my personality... and other things.. Some of this is old, I've redone some of it... but most is still relevant in one way or another.

First, why I want the slave to be committed.
I have had disappointment after disappointment on my road toward becoming a good master. I would be extremely egotistical and conceited if I said that none of them were my fault, but I will say that a large part of it has been bad experiences with slaves.

The chief problem that I have run into was that I would be accepted by someone, only to be dumped without word or warning. This irked me and upset me to no end, to the extent that for a while I gave up on the whole thing.
Now that I have grown and matured a bit more…I simply ask that you be willing to talk to me, discuss things with me, tell me if you have problems or questions, and I’ll do my level best to help. . If you feel we need to move on... if you feel that it isn't right, and that you need to stop, or go to someone else, tell me in such a way that I understand. I will only accept it WELL if you communicate with me and tell me these things!

I am quite happy where I am right now, with the friends that I have, so if you do dump me, I will most likely shrug and move on, after getting mildly pissed off. If you come back…you’ll have to work for it.
Me, my personality and flaws :P
As you can gather from above, I'm 221, male, live in Illinois, and I'm a master... That might be all that is necessary for some people... but I'm going to say more.

I am, in the scheme of things, still a beginniner (yes, even after a year... does anyone truly become an expert or 'Master' at this?). I am free, willing and open to that fact, and I FULLY ADMIT that I do not have as much experience as other doms... I am learning, and I WANT to learn, to do good, and get better... Bear with me.

Offline, when not being a master, I enjoy reading, writing, playing video games, fishing, drawing. I also love to be with family and close friends. I program websites, and I am learning to program in other programming languages, I also like to do digital art.

I am a bit shy in person, I don't walk up to people and start conversations. I can talk my head off with a close buddy or friend, but with new people, I'm a clam. I have a hard time beginning conversations spontaneously. I AM willing to talk of things not having to do with M/S or BDSM or anything like that, in fact I WANT to talk to you about them... You may have to bring them up...

Also, when something makes me angry, or frustrated, I have a temper... I try to control it, and not explode... I do my best... i've only gotten mad with past slaves when they dumped me for no good reason... I know and I admit that I have this problem.

I'm also jealous and sometimes covetous... I won't take it well if you're trying to play with someone else without my permission... I want you to be mine! If you ask i may give you permission to play with others, but again, communication between us is key.

Another thing, something I consider a fault of my own, is that I am a bit slow sometimes. When I say slow, I mean that it takes me a long time to come up with tasks sometimes... I have a hard time coming up with new and inventive things... I think it's because I attempt to go for too complex, too inventive... I must realize that sometimes basic is best...

That is another reason you must be committed, you must be willing to be patient with me, to work with me through the times when i can't think of anything. I want your cooperation, and if you have ideas, voice them, I am willing to get ideas from slaves.

Ending comments:
Here is just a bit more, and then you can stop reading this long post, and either run away in terror, or bow at my feet in awe (just kidding :P)

If you are my slave, I will do my best to be there for you to talk to when you need to say something. If you have a problem that you have to speak your mind on, or need a shoulder to lean on, let me know and I'll help you if I can.
I want to be friends with you, but not at the expense of my other friends, some of whom are very dear to me. They will take precedence. If I find that our relationship is getting in the way of any part of my life, it is possible that some cuts will have to be made…that’s just the way it is.

Oh, My schedule... I am usually unavailable for chat on Sunday's and Monday's (with a few rare exceptions). This is because I still live with my family, and My father is off on those days. This makes it hard for me to use the computers for length of time needed to properly talk with a slave. I can usually, however, check email and PM's without problem, so you can still get in touch with me. Otherwise, Evenings (in central time zone) are when we will be talking the most.

Also, I would appreciate if anyone finds anything wrong or something that needs changing, please tell me... I am open to constructive criticism.

Thank you for reading this and considering...

Aaron

Last edited by SeeNaked; 09-07-2012 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Changed up a bit of info...

Advertisements
Kink Talk