Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-30-2018, 07:36 AM   #1
Georgina_4609
Account Banned

Default F, Rules for Holiday!

Hello everyone, I’ve been lurking around this site for a while and actually made an account sometime ago, however I have decided it’s time to make my first thread! My family and I are staying at our beach house for the next month or so and I am bored out of my mind so I was hoping the people of GetDare could spice my time up for me with some rules/tasks. It’s in a small town on an island so nothing too public but hidden public is ok.

I have no toys but a range of household objects and an electric toothbrush (it’s very noisy)

Likes: Pain, Complete Control, Bladder Control, Edging, (I’m open to try anything as long as it doesn’t contain my limits)

Limits: Family/People in General, Illegal, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Pics, Public, Eating/Drinking anything from my body,
Georgina_4609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 08:13 AM   #2
Curiousnick

All of these things are to happen everyday until you leave to go home.

Each day you are to edge by humping your pillow. When you are in the shower you will use your toothbrush to get yourself to the edge before you clean your teeth. You are to increase your intake of water and you are not to pee until you are on the verge of pissing yourself.

Let me know how it goes
Curiousnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 08:20 AM   #3
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Do you can go in the water.
Or is this a warm place now?

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 04:33 PM   #4
Georgina_4609
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousnick View Post
All of these things are to happen everyday until you leave to go home.

Each day you are to edge by humping your pillow. When you are in the shower you will use your toothbrush to get yourself to the edge before you clean your teeth. You are to increase your intake of water and you are not to pee until you are on the verge of pissing yourself.

Let me know how it goes
Thank you sir, I have no problem with the edging on my pillow and in the shower using my tooth brush, I will start doing that today, however the water one is hard for me as I only drink bottled Fiji as it is the only water that will not make me break out in cystic acne.
Old 12-30-2018, 04:35 PM   #5
Georgina_4609
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate View Post
Do you can go in the water.
Or is this a warm place now?
It’s ranging from about 25°C to 35°C here at the moment and I’ve tested the water out yesterday and it’s fine to swim in.
Old 12-30-2018, 04:44 PM   #6
2bchew
getDare Addict

Everytime you and the family go out to eat you are to excuse yourself after you order and before the food gets there,go to the restroom,lift your shirt and bra above your tits and then drop your panties and do an edge.After the edge wipe a tiny amount of your pussy juice just below your nose.Then return to the table.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 04:48 PM   #7
Georgina_4609
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Everytime you and the family go out to eat you are to excuse yourself after you order and before the food gets there,go to the restroom,lift your shirt and bra above your tits and then drop your panties and do an edge.After the edge wipe a tiny amount of your pussy juice just below your nose.Then return to the table.
Thank you Sir, we don’t often go out to eat but when we do I will apply this rule. We are going to a big New Years party at a friend of my mums house tonight, should this rule apply then?
Old 12-30-2018, 04:55 PM   #8
2bchew
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgina_4609 View Post
Thank you Sir, we don’t often go out to eat but when we do I will apply this rule. We are going to a big New Years party at a friend of my mums house tonight, should this rule apply then?
Yes but since its a special night go once an hour to do this while you are at the party.If you forget to do it one of the hours you will take off your panties for the rest of the night.
Old 12-30-2018, 04:58 PM   #9
John M
getDare Sweetheart

Here's some ideas:

1. you should have something in your pussy at all times. A small bottle or a lipstick or anything like that can work well

2. You must edge 3 times before any time you pee.

3. You are not allowed to wear panties at all during the trip and should try to wear skirts or dresses as much as possible

4. You are not to pee more than 4 times every 24h. If you fail this you must ask for a punishment on getdare.

Hope some of those work for you and looking forward to hearing about your trip.

Pm me for a game of chess forfeits

Master of PookieSub

John M.

My AMA thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=349423
John M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 05:01 PM   #10
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Any time you go through a doorway, your right foot must be through first. Any time you fail, you must give yourself ten spanks with your hand on your bare ass as soon as practically possible.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 05:03 PM   #11
Georgina_4609
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Yes but since its a special night go once an hour to do this while you are at the party.If you forget to do it one of the hours you will take off your panties for the rest of the night.
Thank you, I will try to remember to do it each hour but I have a feeling I might forget.
Old 12-30-2018, 05:06 PM   #12
2bchew
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgina_4609 View Post
Thank you, I will try to remember to do it each hour but I have a feeling I might forget.
Well that ,might not be the worst thing knowing you will spend the rest of the night without panties.
Old 12-30-2018, 05:14 PM   #13
Georgina_4609
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John M View Post
Here's some ideas:

1. you should have something in your pussy at all times. A small bottle or a lipstick or anything like that can work well

2. You must edge 3 times before any time you pee.

3. You are not allowed to wear panties at all during the trip and should try to wear skirts or dresses as much as possible

4. You are not to pee more than 4 times every 24h. If you fail this you must ask for a punishment on getdare.

Hope some of those work for you and looking forward to hearing about your trip.
Thank you Sir, I forgot to bring any lipsticks which would’ve been easier but I could try a nail polish bottle but it would be a little tight and I’d have to work up to it.
2 should be easy unless I’m busting then I’ll have to pray I don’t wet myself.
I’ve already received another rule via pm that’s underwear in a wedgie whenever I’m out but I guess I could take it the extra step, lucky I brought a lot of skirts and dresses but some are a bit short.
I only pee around twice a day so 4 should be easy.

Tonight I’ll be creating a blog as requested in my pm’s with all my rules listed and a daily report.
Old 12-30-2018, 05:16 PM   #14
Georgina_4609
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Any time you go through a doorway, your right foot must be through first. Any time you fail, you must give yourself ten spanks with your hand on your bare ass as soon as practically possible.
Thank you, I have a feeling I’ll slip up quite a lot on this and end up with a sore ass.
Old 12-30-2018, 08:08 PM   #15
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

When you go to the beach or in the pool you must edge in the water.

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
rules