Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2015, 09:09 AM   #91
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughty_switch View Post
Loving your reports! Another for you to try:

When you have at least an hour, grab your dildos, vibrator, wand, and rope or tape.

- Insert the egg vibrator in your pussy
- Lube up the smaller dildo and put it in your ass
- Kneel and tie your ankles to your thighs. Strap the wand in against your clit as best you can on your non-dominant side
- Hold your double-sided dildo in your mouth and try to hold it up with suction only (no teeth!)
- Turn the vibrator on any setting you like and have fun!

- Stay like this for the full hour and report how many orgasms you get in

Bonus: type your report as you go with your remaining free hand
Thank you for the dare, it was quite fun, filled with discomfort and pleasure! After being denied of an orgasm for the past two days, it was a great task to do! I had begun this dare early in the morning with my siblings and parents still asleep. Already naked and in my room, I began by licking my vibrating egg so it was covered in nice wet coat of saliva. I turned the egg on the medium setting and worked it inside my wet, tight pussy, working it deep inside me until it sat snug. With the egg sending constant vibrations of pleasure throughout my body, I grabbed the dildo and spit on it a few times before slowly working it inside my tight ass until it sat snug. I knelt on my hard floor, kneeling on top of a rug that wasn’t very soft. With a strong, thick white rope I had retrieved from my garage earlier in the day, I carefully tied each ankle to my thigh, positioning the rope at about the middle of each thigh. I didn’t tie them too tight but tight enough that they held my ankles to my thighs. Unable to move very well, I waddled my way to my closet and grabbed a cloth belt and then retrieved my wand from beneath my bed. I positioned the wand on my left side so it rested on my upper inner thigh and wrapped the cloth belt around my thigh and the handle of my wand so the wand was secured in that position, resting just below my clit. Next, I grabbed my other dildo from beneath my bed and shoved one end into my mouth. I gripped it with my teeth to begin with but once I set the timer on my phone, I no longer bit it and just tried to hold it with my lips. With the timer started, I switched the wand on and closed my eyes, resting my back against my bed as I let all the vibrations do their magic. It wasn’t long before I was approaching a climax, probably due to the fact that I had not obtained one in the previous two days. I had discovered that if I leaned forward, the vibrations from the wand intensified and if I leaned back, it was less to handle. I tried to keep my body leaning forward so the wand was continually grinding on my soaking wet, horny cunt. The first orgasm came 7 minutes in as I clenched my fists tightly and let out a soft moan, flinging my head backwards with pleasure. With one orgasm done, the vibrations continued. I had never used the vibrating egg and the wand at the same time and the pleasure from using them both was amazing, having double the amount of vibrations! I kept leaning forward, resting my back on the bed, and just keeping my eyes closed, letting the toys do all the work. It was hard to keep the didlo in my mouth as my lips grew dry and eventually I dropped it and wetted my lips before putting it back in. The vibrations were constant and felt amazing for the first part of the dare. Twenty minutes in, I had obtained three orgasms. My thighs were covered in my sex as was the rug beneath me. I was literally dripping wet. I never had thought I would say this but after about twenty minutes, the vibrations were getting uncomfortable. They were never ending, if I wanted a break, I’d have to lean back to get away from the wand but that only relieved it a little since the egg was still inside me, pumping vibrations out left and right. The orgasms were constant and began to get almost annoying over time. An hour of pleasure may sound amazing but it actually becomes almost tortuous! It was almost like having a forced orgasm over and over again since I could not escape from the continual vibrations. When the timer finally had gone off, I had reached an outstanding 11 orgasms! My pussy was exhausted! The rug, my thighs, and my wand were all drenched in my sex. I would certainly recommend this dare to any female who owns a hand and an egg, though I’m sure you can just do it with the wand. Continual pleasure and orgasms may sound fun, but it actually becomes quite tortuous over time! Thank you for the dare!

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"
Old 12-31-2015, 09:55 AM   #92
labadoozie
Account Banned

Hey thanks for the report for my last dare, I had great fun reading it! Here's another:

You're going to go to the mall dressed as follows:
Shoes and socks
Short skirt with no underwear
A loose top with no bra

When you are there, you must drop something and bend down to pick it up, revealing your breasts, in front of the following people:

A group of guys your age
A female shop assistant

When you are there, you must bend over in front of, revealing your ass, pussy and butthole to the following people:

A male shop assistant
A group of guys your age
The hottest young guy you can find

Please write a detailed report for me

32C
11 sexual partners

Likes: Nudity, masturbation, truths, dares, anal, semi-public, locker room, ice, underwear

Limits: Scat, face pics, illegal
Old 01-01-2016, 07:51 AM   #93
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Default Siblings Dare!

Brother and Sister Dare:

The Dare is made up of the age of your brother who is 16. Then also with the age of your younger sister who is 15. You must add those numbers together which is 31. Now you must add your age of 18 to the total of 31 which equals 49.

1. Now, you must sneak into your brother's room first completely naked and with your double side dildo inside your pussy and ass.
2. Next, you must put a pair of his dirty boxers or underwear on your face.
3. Next, you must suck on them, as you are pulling each nipple, 49 times.
4. You will use the other hand and rub your pussy and ass while your double side dildo is inside you.
5. Next, you must edge 8 times in his room.
6. Then you must edge another 8 times throughout the house, where he was seating or laying down. (You will be naked)
7. Then, you must orgasm a total of 8 times.
8. Next, you must sneak into your sister room.
9. You will repeat the steps as you did in your brother's room.
10. With a pair of dirty panties.
11. You will edge 8 times in her room.
12. Then you will edge 7 times throughout the house, where she was seating or laying down. (You will be naked)
13. Then you must orgasm a total of 8 times.

"Punishment, will take place if you fail any part of this Dare."

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
Old 01-04-2016, 08:21 PM   #94
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by samdiatmh View Post
Here's another school dare for you. Put your egg in your pussy and turn it on low before leaving in the morning. Take your double dildo with you. Around the middle of the day, go to the bathroom.
While in the bathroom, remove all of your clothes. Sit on the toilet and start sucking on the dildo. Keep doing this until you can get all but 2 inches of it down your throat. You'll need that space to grab it, after all.
Once that's done, move on to your ass. Keep fucking yourself until you can take all but 2 inches in your ass as well. Once you're done with that, redress (without your panties) and go back to class. On the way back, leave your panties somewhere very visible so someone else will find them later.
Thank you for your dare, it was a great and fun experience and I hope you enjoy my report!
After taking a shower in the morning, I dressed for school. It was the first day back from Christmas break and I was certainly not looking forward to going back. To make the day a little less miserable, I had decided to spice it up by doing this dare. I dressed in skinny jeans, a tight light blue tank top, and an Under Armour hoodie. I had opted not to wear a bra since I really didn’t need one and they are quite uncomfortable, just ask any girl. I did wear a pair of red panties embroidered in blue along with the waistband that was blue as well and contained a cute little blue bow in the center. The tank top showed off my breasts quite nicely but the hoodie prevented me from showing them off. After getting dressed. I slid my jeans and panties down to my knees and gave my vibrating egg a few licks to get it nice and wet before slowly working it inside me after turning it on the lowest setting. Even on the lowest setting, the egg provided pleasure, making my pussy wet quite easily. Next, I tucked the double-ended dildo in my purse. After eating breakfast, it was off to school. Just walking into school knowing I had a dildo stuffed in my purse really turned me on and made me feel quite naughty. It wasn’t the first time I had gone to school with the egg but even the thought of being wet and horny at school was a great turn-on!
Being the first day back from vacation, the classes felt like they dragged on forever. None of the teachers seemed to be real ambitious either, which I was certainly not gonna complain about. The classes were boring and my mind was trapped on one thing. All it thought about was this dare. I was hornier than ever with the vibrating egg operating for near 4 hours now and I couldn’t wait for the dildo to stretch my tight ass.

Lunch arrived. I found this to be the perfect time to do this since it was the longest time I would have and no one would be suspicious due to spending longer than normal in the bathroom. The only possible problem that made me a little nervous was the fact that the “traffic” in the bathrooms is always higher during lunch. Nevertheless, my excitement masked my nerves. After finishing the school’s typical, crappy lunch, I made my way over to the women’s restroom, my purse in hand. I entered the bathroom, pleased to find it silent and empty. The bathroom was small. There was a wall near the entrance that blocked the view of the stalls, the three sinks were the only things in view from the entrance which I liked. I took the last stall, furthest from the door as it was also the largest stall. I was extremely excited, my pussy dripping wet and my heart pounding like crazy and I had not even begun yet. I closed the toilet lid and took a seat on the closed lid, setting my purse on the floor next to the toilet. I began by removing my sweatshirt and tank top until my breasts sat freely, exposed to the cold air in the bathroom. Next, I stood up and removed both my jeans and panties, setting all my clothes in the corner of the stall. Now I stood naked in the cold air. It was an indescribable feeling, standing there naked, in a school bathroom. It made me feel naughty which caused me to become even more horny than I already was. At any point, a teacher or student could enter the bathroom. They would be able to see my clothes tucked in the corner from beneath the stall and could imply that I was naked. It was a great turn-on to just think about. I removed the dildo, holding the heavy rubber object in my hand, admiring it before slowly shoving the dry dildo into my mouth. I worked my tongue around it to make it nice and wet before beginning to attempt to deepthroat it. The dildo was 12 inches long and I didn’t really have much experience with deepthroating nor did I practice a lot. My gag reflexes were quite strong as well. My first attempt failed badly, only getting about 6 or 7 inches down before my gag reflexes kicked in. I was turned on more than ever as the sounds of my sucking and gagging echoed the silent bathroom. Determined, I tried again, giving it one big thrust. Again, I did not get ten inches down but I had got it down further than last time, I’d say about 8 inches. My throat already hurt and it only had been two thrusts. I was determined to get it but after a few more times, I gave up for the time being. My throat actually was quite sore and I didn’t want to run out of time. Instead, I switched to my ass. I didn’t need lube since the dildo was already covered in a thick coat of saliva. Again, I am not very well stretched in anal play. The dildo filled me quite well as I slowly worked it deep inside me, letting out a very soft moan. I began thrusting it in and out slowly. My soft moans and my heavy breathing filled the silent bathroom as I fucked myself. I tried to shove it deeper and deeper with every thrust but it came to no prevail. Again I could not get the dildo that deep without getting a sharp pain throughout my body. I managed to get it about 8 inches deep at max but could not get ten inches deep. I continued to try for about 10 more minutes. It was a great amount of pleasure, leaving my ass gaping slightly by the end. I had about three minutes remaining of lunch, giving me just enough time to drop my panties somewhere. I cleaned the dildo off and stuffed it back into my purse. Quickly, I changed back into my clothes, sliding on my jeans, tank top, hoodie, and socks and shoes. The raw jeans felt awful weird and uncomfortable rubbing against my dripping wet and horny pussy. I slid the panties into my purse. The panties were damp in the crotch where my pussy had discharged its juices for the past 4 hours. I actually really liked the panties but I had received many gift cards for Christmas in which I knew I could always buy more. I exited the bathroom.

Just the feeling of the raw jean material rubbing against my wet pussy had made me horny as I walked down the halls. I wanted to find a somewhat secluded spot to leave the panties but somewhere where I knew they would be found. Since there was no gym class, I walked through the empty fitness center and approached the boy’s locker room door. I removed the panties from my purse and cracked the door open a peep. I threw the panties in the locker room and quickly walked away, hoping no one was in the bathroom at the moment. It was perfect time as after shortly leaving the fitness center, the bell had rung for our next class. The rest of school was boring. I was hornier than ever and couldn’t stop thinking about the dare. It felt incredibly naughty. I was discouraged at myself for failing to get ten inches in both my ass and mouth but was completely turned on just picturing a boy discovering my panties in the locker room. This, along with the egg, made me crave an orgasm greatly and I satisfied that crave upon getting home from school!

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 01-09-2016, 12:12 AM   #95
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter33 View Post
like promesed a new dare for you.
hope you are comfortable with it, if not let me know.
Than i can change it a little bit.

Start at the evening before you go to bed.
1: play with your nipples till you edge.
2: pull your thong off and stuff it into your pussy, and a buttplug in your ass.
3: melt an ice cube on your clit/pussy.
You may go to sleep now with the plug and thong inside all night.
If you wake up during the night no matter what reason you masturbate and cum first before you go back to sleep.

When you wake up in the morning you may take the plug out
And the thong, but you have to wear the thong backwards the whole day.
During the day you have to masturbate and cum on 4 different (public) locations.
• One time you must be full naked and at least 10 steps away from all your clothes.
• One time you have to keep your eyes closed till you cum.
• One time you have to spank your ass first 10x
• One time you are free to do what you want.

When you come home you have to masturbate a 5th time.
But this time you have to use the first item you see/find that starts with the letter W or J
While you use it you have to sniff your worn thong.

* bonus rules: every time you have to pee, edge first. Every time you masturbate you have to stuff the thong and buttplug (except the 5th time were you have to sniff the thong)

The Night Before and My Morning:

Dressed in just a thong, I was ready to go to bed. It had been a long, busy day but I decided I could spend a little time before going to bed since I planned to do this dare the next day. I sat down on my bed and began rubbing around my nipples. After a few seconds, my nipples were erect and hard. My nipples were quite sensitive but I am not a girl you can orgasmn just by nipple stimulation, instead, I needed a little help. With my left hand, I began to rub my clit slowly in a circular motion as my other hand kept rubbing my hard, erect nipples. It took a few minutes of rubbing but I had successfully reached an edge. I removed my thong that was not slightly damp from my sex. Rubbing it on my sex that covered my inner thighs and my pussy, I slowly worked it into a ball and began jamming the dry material inside me. It was certainly uncomfortable but nevertheless, any insertion always felt pleasurable. I did not have a buttplug so I decided to use a perfume bottle that I thought would be equivalent to a butt plug. The perfume bottle was glass and round on the bottom, having about a 2 inch circumference. I licked the glass a few times before working it into my tight ass. Anally, I am not very stretched out so the perfume bottle filled me up quite well, aiding to the discomfort. Finally, with both holes stuffed, I removed an ice cube from my glass of water and held it on my clit, numbing my clit and the area around it. With my holes filled, my clit cold and numb, I went to sleep in discomfort but surprisingly, slept well. I had awoken once, around 5 in the morning in which I followed your instructions and rubbed my clit until I orgasmed. Having orgasmed, I was wide awake, my adrenaline flowing and I had a hard time falling back to sleep but I managed. Upon waking up, the dildo was completely dry and stiff, it actually hurt a little to pull out. My ass gaped slightly, blowing the cold air inside which made me feel much hornier. Secondly, I removed the thong which, like the dildo, was dry and a little crusty from my sex drying on the fabric. Nevertheless, I pulled them out and turned them backwards, sliding them up my legs. Just by taking a few steps, I could tell the thong would provide awkwardness throughout the day. It felt weird to walk in. With the thong on, I dressed in a gray hoodie and black graphic tee and sweatpants. It was a half-day at school and it was also kind of a lazy day of dressing for me. After eating breakfast, it was off to school.

My First Orgasm:
Just walking down the halls in school, catching the awkward feeling that the thong provided made me feel horny but also made the thong feel much more awkward, almost humiliating. I knew no one could see it but the thought of them seeing me walking a little different combined with the feeling of the thong ride up with every step provided me with humiliation but aroused me. It wasn’t until Ap Statistics class when I dismissed myself to go to the bathroom. It was free time to work on our homework so I would not have to rush back to class. I walked to the bathroom closest to the classroom about 5 rooms down. I was lucky yet again, having an empty bathroom. I took the last stall in the bathroom, keeping the stall door open to keep it a little more interesting. I really wanted to strip naked and do the orgasm ten steps away from my clothing but I was way too scared and could not work up the courage. Instead, I slid my pants and thong down to about my knees. Bottomless, I was much more comfortable without the thong pressing against my crotch and ass. I could hear my heart pounding, my mind racing, and my temperature rising as I closed my eyes. There I sat on the closed toilet, legs spread, my crotch visible to anyone that cared to walk past and I was completely blind. I loved the rush I got from it! My body was tense as I put my soft, warm hand on my small clit and began rubbing it in a circular motion. I was already moist but I rubbed my clit for a few seconds until I was dripping wet and even more aroused. I slipped my index finger and middle finger inside me and began fingering my soaked, tight pussy, keeping my eyes closed. It was an amazing but scary feeling to masturbate with your eyes closed in a public place. I knew I would be able to hear anyone come into the bathroom but the thought of someone catching me scared me but aroused me at the same time. This arousal led to a quick orgasm. As I approached an orgasm, my body grew more tense, my heartbeat slowed, and I relaxed letting out a very soft sigh, almost a moan, as I reached an orgasm. The thrill of it all was amazing! I slid my thong back up, adjusting it to try and get it more comfortable to no prevail before sliding up my pants and returning to class.

Second Orgasm:
Upon getting out of school, it was time for my second orgasm. We had practice in a half an hour, so I had planned to stay at the school but had to get my basketball duffle bag from my car. I figured with all the students flooding out of the school and into the parking lot, it’d be a good time to try and orgasm though I was a little nervous. I had no coat on and it was freezing so I quickly hurried to my car, sitting down on the cold leather front seat. Students and classmates were walking past my car to get to there car. My windows were quite tinted and dark, making it hard to see in my car unless they were really close. This made me feel extremely horny. I could see them but their view of me was restricted. I only had a half hour before practice so I just to orgasm to my choosing. Though I felt like I was safe from being caught in my car, I knew there was still a possibility that I could get caught if a classmate had peered through my window. Just the thought aroused me and made me wetter but also made me feel the knot in my stomach and the butterflies flutter. I wiggled the thong and pants down to my knees, exposing my bare ass to the cold leather. I actually felt like quite a pervert as I began fingering myself, watching various students walk, talk, and horse around in the parking lot. The fact that they couldn’t see me but I could see them, turned me on greatly. My nerves vanished as I picked up speed and I actually found it to be rather fun as I masturated to people I knew running around in the parking lot. As I went and came closer to an orgasm, I began to pick up more and more speed, fingering myself even faster before I reached my second orgasm. It was actually a really fun orgasm! I was extremely turned on by masturbating to people I knew nearly right in front of them! An orgasm right after a long day of school and before practice was certainly refreshing. I pulled up my thong and pants and went inside the school with my bag. Practice was really uncomfortable, practicing in the backwards thong, something I probably won’t do again.

Third Orgasm:
After practice, I was tired and sweaty but I still had to choose two more spots to orgasm. I decided to stop at the gas station and fill up with gas and use it as my third public location. I really didn’t need gas, I was just below a half tank but decided I would anyway. The gas station was about a block from the school. It was almost 6 pm and the gas station had a few cars at it. It was a small, local gas station. It was only a 4-pump station and wasn’t elorbrate like most. It didn’t have a large selection of food and drinks inside. After filling up my car, I walked into the gas station, joining the person in line at the counter. He was chatting with the cashier, a guy I recognized who had graduated from the same high school a few years ago. We didn’t know each other, in fact, I don’t think we had ever said a word to each other, I just recognized his face. After paying for the gas, I headed to the back of the gas station. There was only a one room unisex bathroom. After knocking and hearing no response back, I entered the small bathroom, locking the door behind me. Once in the bathroom, I took of my boots and slid my pants and thong off so I stood bottomless. It is an indescribable feeling, I always get it. It is what I love about exhibitionism. Just the thought about being naked somewhere where I should not be always aroused me, giving me this tingly feeling. Half-naked, I began spanking myself, counting in my head with every swat my bare ass received from my hand, as the sound echoed around in the silent room. I felt like it was quite loud, which made me a little humiliated with my face growing red and I began to sweat. With the spanks out of the way, I closed the toilet seat and sat down on the cold seat, spreading my legs. Again, I began to finger myself, inserting my middle and index finger. I felt secure inside the bathroom though the present of doing something “wrong” still lingered, arousing me and making me nervous at the same time. I closed my eyes, resting my back against the tank and I just relaxed as I fingered myself, letting the pleasure overtake me. As my right hand fingered my tight, wet, horny pussy, my left hand rubbed my clit in a slow, circular motion. After one or two minutes, I reached an orgasm, soaking my thighs and my hand in my sex. I cleaned myself up with toilet paper before washing my hands and sliding my clothes back on, returning to my car.

Fourth Orgasm:

I had saved the hardest one for the last. Living in a small town, I had already ran out of public locations but I decided I would stop at the village park since it was on the way back to my house. Before leaving the gas station, I texted my mom, telling her I would be late coming home, lying and telling her that I was working out after practice. The park was only about two minutes away, if that. It was about 7pm and I was extremely lucky to find that the park was empty. It was a rainy day, not necessarily cold but with the snow and soft wind it made it chilly. The park was small, consisting of a small paved trail that circled the park. In the middle of the park was a playground and a pavilion. The pavilion contained benches and picnic tables underneath it, along with a bathroom facility. I got out of my car, hurrying through the snow and towards the pavilion. Though it was a crappy day, the rain actually kind of made it warmer outside. Though the park was empty of people, I still had a knot in my stomach, feeling nervous but also feeling the tingling of the rush of doing something so naughty in public! Standing underneath the pavilion, I stripped naked. Starting with my hoodie and t-shirt. Once exposed to the cold air, my nipples grew hard and erect and I rubbed them softly before removing my boots, pants, and the thong, setting my clothing on the dry cement of the pavilion. There I stood, naked, in public, something I enjoyed greatly! I felt so alive and free, feeling the cold air on my erect nipples and my moist pussy, I was quite aroused. I was cold but the humiliation and the fear certainly warmed me. I took ten large steps away from the pile of clothing, weaving in and out of the picnic tables. At the end of the ten steps, I stood near the end of the pavilion, on the wet pavement as the light rain blew in on my bare body, chilling me even more. My heart was pounding in not only fear but also thrill. I felt secure in the park. I hadn’t seen any car in the parking lot, nor did I see anyone walking around. The park was encircled by a road on all sides but all vision to and from the road were blocked by either houses or trees. Nobody could see me unless they could perhaps be in their backyard though still from their backyard, it’d be hard to see that I was naked since there was little lighting under the pavilion. Once I was ten steps away, I began masturbating. My pussy was still a little tired from the previous orgams that I had completed just ten or fifteen minutes ago. Instead of fingering myself, I went with just rubbing. I was cold so I started off at a face pace to get out of the wet, crappy, cold weather faster. I rested against the picnic table behind me, resting my bare ass on the slightly damp wood as I began to rub my clit, closing my eyes and letting the pleasure encompass me. I was turned on by the whole situation.The small things, I appreciated. I loved smelling the wet rain, listening to the rain patter against the roof, and feeling the cold air on my nude body. Doing anything nude always makes things much more interesting and fun. It actually makes you feel and appreciate things you don’t while clothed. Having already orgasmed just about ten minutes before, it actually took a little longer than I had expected. After nearly three minutes of rubbing my clit as I envisioned myself, my surroundings, and a cute boy watching me from the window of his bedroom, I reached my fourth orgasm of the day. Cold, but more aroused than ever, I quickly hurried back to my pile of clothing on the floor and put it back on, hurrying back to my warm car. On my ride back home, I stayed moist, thinking and visioning someone looking at me in the park.

Fifth Orgasm:
Upon arriving home, I took my time walking through the house, keeping my eyes peeled for any household item that started with a J or W. I had to walk through the laundry room and the kitchen to get to my bedroom. On my way, I found my object in the kitchen, selecting a wine bottle. My parents were home so I had to sneak the full bottle of wine up to my bedroom so it would not look suspicious. Once in my room, I stripped naked. I placed the wine bottle on the floor of my room and positioned myself above it, slowly lowering myself onto the cold, glass head of the bottle. The bottle got quite big fast as I could only ride about the first four inches of the bottle, nevertheless, it provided great pleasure. As I rode, I picked up my thong from the the floor, sniffing the back where my pussy had sat for most of the day. It didn’t smell like much. The smell of my sweet sex was masked by the perfume I had worn as it mostly smelled of flowers. As I rode, I continued to smell my thong, thinking about my parents drinking out of the wine bottle in which the head was now covered by my sticky, sweet juices. It actually turned me on quite a bit and helped me reach my final, violent orgasm of the day. I redressed before returning the bottle back to the kitchen, without cleaning it. I proceeded to take a shower and eat dinner before starting on this report.

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 01-09-2016, 08:02 AM   #96
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Amazing and awesome adventure and a great report to follow! What next? I can't wait!
Old 01-27-2016, 09:02 PM   #97
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ_Chicago View Post
Hello! I have been following your posts and have enjoyed then and now have a dare of my own that involves a couple of your likes! I want you to go to the mall and while in your car put the vibrating egg in your pussy and then drink 32 ounces of water you are then two orgasm in a changing room and then go to a water fountain and drink for 15 seconds before going to another changing room orgasming there. Once you have came in two changing rooms you are to drink of the same water fountain for 15 more seconds, once that is complete you may pee. Failure will result in a punishment. Twist would be if you have a friend meet you at the mall
Thank you for the dare! I had a great time with it and it was certainly a challenge! After a long, boring day of school, I figured it’d be nice to go shopping after basketball practice. Of course, I did not want to go shopping alone so I took up your “twist” to this dare and invited a friend, my friend Jane. Jane would not be participating in the dare with me nor will she know of the dare I was attempting, she would just be there to make it more interesting, more of a challenge for me, and increase the risk of humiliation. She was strictly there to make the dare much harder for me without even knowing it. It was a cold, snowy day and I drove carefully to Jane’s house to pick her up. Upon getting in the car, I gave the vibrating egg a few licks. Once wetted, I turned it on and worked it into my tight, horny, moist pussy. With my pussy buzzing with pleasure, I drank a large bottle of water, roughly 32 ounces. Jane was dressed in skinny jeans and wore a VS Pink sweatshirt over her t-shirt. Her gorgeous, curly dark brown hair fell a few inches past her shoulders. We had been friends since elementary school and she was by far my favorite friend to hang out with. She is an adventurous, kind of kinky girl who really isn’t scared. She loves when people doubt her. She is one of the only friends that I have sexual thoughts about on a daily basis. She has a gorgeous skinny, curvy, and fit body and just a simple outfit of jeans and a sweatshirt looked gorgeous on her. Jane sat in the passenger seat and we chatted as we drove into town. The drive took about twenty minutes and by the time we had parked in the mall parking lot, I could already feel the water had settled in my bladder though the urge to pee was not great at first. At first, we just chatted and shopped. After buying a few items at Buckle and getting a smoothie from Orange Julius, I decided I would try to orgasm in the next store I went into. The smoothie certainly didn’t provide relief to my bladder as the urge began to intensify as we shopped. My urge to be wasn’t the only thing that was intensifying, as I was becoming more and more horny, my pussy was dripping wet just thinking about masturbating.

My first orgasm came in American Eagle. While Jane continued shopping, I found a pair of skinny jeans I liked. The jeans were a dark blue with a rhinestone pattern outlining the pockets on the back. I asked for assistance from the cashier to unlock a dressing room for me. The changing rooms were in the back of the room, out of view from all other shoppers, an ideal spot to try and reach an orgasm. The changing room was quite small, containing only a small bench to sit on along with a tall, wide mirror. It was small but still big enough to move around in. Once secluded, I striped off my bottoms, standing bottomless in the stall as the cool air brushed over my horny, wet pussy, arousing me even more. Something about being naked and masturbating in public, even if it was secluded, aroused me. It made me feel like a naughty, dirty girl. I sat my bare ass on the smooth wood bench and spread my legs. Closing my eyes, I put my hand on my dripping wet, horny pussy. The vibrating egg had been doing wonders and I knew reaching an orgasm would be no problem. With my eyes close, I bite my lip to ensure I would not let any possible sexual moans or groans escape. I slowly began to rub my clit as I let the egg do most of the work, laying back against the wall and letting the pleasure engulf me. It took only about a minute to approach a climax. As soon as I got real closed, my hands tightened into fists, I flew my head back, and my back arched, as I let out a soft sigh, orgasming violently. It felt so naughty and refreshing. Here I was in a public store, with people nearby including one of them to be my best friend and I had just orgasmed! Following my orgasm, I tried on the jeans. I liked them but the price tag was a little too much for me. I had already spent enough money at Buckle and I opted not to buy the jeans, putting my pants back on and heading out by Jane. Jane had found a few t-shirts and after paying for the shirts, we continued shopping. The first water fountain I saw, I got a 15-20 second drink before continuing. My bladder was holding up well but it was begging to be released. After getting a drink, Aeropostale was right next to the water fountains and Jane and I went into the store. We looked around the store a bit, my bladder was really begging and I kept having squeeze my legs tightly when I stood in a spot for a few seconds. I picked out a cute black blouse with a white lace pattern on the shoulders neck area of the blouse, and headed to the dressing rooms. Again,the dressing rooms were in the back of the store, away from other customers down a little hallway. An employee was hanging shirts near the hallway and I asked if she’d open a dressing room for me. She gladly did and I took the first stall she opened. The dressing room was a little bigger than the other one and again only contained a small bench and mirror. Jane continued to shop as I stripped my bottoms off in the changing room. The chilling air on my naked body actually worsened the urge to pee as I had to cross my legs to try and relax my bladder. I knew I could hold it for a little longer but I also knew orgasming would only make the urge worse. After relaxing for a few seconds, I sat on the bench and spread my legs, putting my hand on my dripping wet, and still very horny pussy. The vibrating egg was still going strong, making me soaked but the pleasure also took my mind off my full bladder. I closed my eyes, rubbing my clit very softly in a circular motion, letting the pleasure engulf me again. I was incredibly horny. The atmosphere that surrounded me aroused me. With my eyes closed, I heard the music from the store, the customers talking, the footsteps, other small sounds. These sounds reminded me that I was in a public building, arousing me even more. After minutes, I flew my head back, arching my back, and clenching my hands to fists as I reached yet another orgasm, biting my lip and keeping my mouth closed to make no sound. I did release a small moan but it was not very audible. I slid my pants back up, returning to the store with Jane. I didn’t need to try on the blouse, I liked the colors and I already knew they would fit. After paying for the blouse, I returned to the same water fountain I had drank out of previously.

My bladder was about to burst but I knew I could hold it. All I had to do was survive another 15 second drink. I was a little skirmish, trying to keep my badder from releasing the warm liquid that had built up inside me. After drinking from the water fountain, I had survived. My bladder was on the verge of bursting as I walked awkwardly towards the bathroom, Jane laughing at my walk, teasing me that I really must have to go. Indeed, I did need to go! I entered the Ladies room, Jane stayed outside. I took the first stall next to another stall that was occupied. It was certainly a refreshing pee! After the quick, refreshing bathroom break, I returned to shopping, stopping at a few more stores. It was somewhat uneventful and I had only bought a few pairs of fuzzy socks along with a sexy, tight black pencil mini skirt. I had also stopped at sports store and purchased a few more pairs of running shorts. After shopping, I returned home after I had dropped of Jane at her house. Thank you for the dare, I had a really good time!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 01-27-2016, 09:20 PM   #98
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Post
Brother and Sister Dare:

The Dare is made up of the age of your brother who is 16. Then also with the age of your younger sister who is 15. You must add those numbers together which is 31. Now you must add your age of 18 to the total of 31 which equals 49.

1. Now, you must sneak into your brother's room first completely naked and with your double side dildo inside your pussy and ass.
2. Next, you must put a pair of his dirty boxers or underwear on your face.
3. Next, you must suck on them, as you are pulling each nipple, 49 times.
4. You will use the other hand and rub your pussy and ass while your double side dildo is inside you.
5. Next, you must edge 8 times in his room.
6. Then you must edge another 8 times throughout the house, where he was seating or laying down. (You will be naked)
7. Then, you must orgasm a total of 8 times.
8. Next, you must sneak into your sister room.
9. You will repeat the steps as you did in your brother's room.
10. With a pair of dirty panties.
11. You will edge 8 times in her room.
12. Then you will edge 7 times throughout the house, where she was seating or laying down. (You will be naked)
13. Then you must orgasm a total of 8 times.

"Punishment, will take place if you fail any part of this Dare."

Thank you for the dare Daddy, I had a great time with it! My father and brother were out of the house chopping wood for the wood burner and my mother and sister were clothes shopping. They had asked if I’d like to come but I declined since I knew I would finally have time to complete this dare. Once all but my car were out of the driveway, I had the house to myself and got started right away. I stripped off all my clothes and retrieved the double-sided dildo from beneath my bed. I lubed each side up with my saliva before slowly working each side into each of my holes. I loved the feeling it gave me, making me feel stuffed. With every step I took,the dildo would move with me, slowly fucking each hole. I snuck out of my room and into my brother’s room. I don’t really know why I was “sneaking” around since no one was home, it just gave me an exciting and awkward feeling to walk around the house naked. It almost felt wrong but naughty to do. His room was cluttered with dirty clothes all over the floor, it appeared as though a tornado ripped through his room. It wasn’t hard to find a pair of his boxers as I picked up a pair of plaid, green and black American Eagle boxers. I slid them over my head, taking a big whiff of them. It turned me on. They didn’t smell like much besides a little gross like sweat and a hint of his cologne. The crotch part of his boxers were right by my face and I began sucking on them as I pulled my nipples 49 times each. This really aroused me as I used my other hand to rock the dildo back and forth so it would fuck both holes. The boxers did not taste like much at all but nevertheless, it still kept me aroused and made my pussy dripping wet. For my edges, I sat down on his bed and lay back on his roughed up comforter and strictly used the double-sided dilo, rocking it back and forth so it penetrated both holes deeply. I loved the feeling, the naughty feeling I got from fucking myself on his own bed and the feeling of being stuffed by the double-sided dildo. It took a long while, maybe 20 minutes to complete all 8 edges successfully. By the time I was done, I was begging for an orgasm and I wasn’t quite sure that I’d be able to handle another 8. I removed the boxers from my face. I chose my next locations carefully as I had to think where he had sat recently. Walking around the house as the dildo fucked each hole, I chose the computer chair first. My brother didn’t use the computer often but it was a place where my father, mother, sister, and brother had all sat. Sitting in the office chair, I slouched and fucked my holes until I had edged a 9th time. it was really getting tough to refrain from climaxing. My whole body begged for an orgasm. I moved from the office chair to the couch, again a spot where all my family members had sat. Masturbating on my family’s furniture and around the house really turned me on, giving me that naughty feeling that I craved and enjoyed. Sitting on the couch, I fucked myself to yet another edge before moving to the kitchen and sitting in his kitchen chair he had always sat on and I fucked myself to yet another edge. With my next edge, I sat on the bar stool in the kitchen and fucked myself to yet another edge. I still had four more edges to complete and my pussy was exhausted, it pleaded and screamed for an orgasm. I was having a hard time thinking about another spot in the house where my brother had sat or lay around but finally chose the toilet. I closed the toilet seat and began riding the double-sided dildo, rocking back and forth on it for a few minutes until I edged yet again. I could not think of another spot where he had sat until I made my way up to his room and sat in his video gaming chair and rocked back and forth on that for another edge. I just had two more spots to masturbate in but I could not think of any more spots where he had lay or sat recently. I made my way back downstairs and settled to masturbate in the recliner. Normally my father sat in the recliner but I figured my brother had to have sat in it a few times. I sat in the recliner and fucked myself once again. I could tell both of my holes were growing tired, especially my cunt that was dying for an orgasm after so many edges. I searched around the house to where he had sat for a few minutes, unable to come up with a good spot until I decided to masturbate and edge my last time on the steps near the back door. My brother always sat down on the step to tie his shoes so I figured this would be at least a decent spot to edge my final time. I quickly edged on the stair before hurrying back to my brother’s room. I still had to orgasm 8 times in my brother’s room before repeating all the steps in my sister’s room. I knew my mother and sister would be awhile but I had no idea when my father and brother would return home. My pussy was screaming for an orgasm as I lay down on my brother’s bed. 8 orgasms were not that hard to come buy after 16 edges as the first few orgasms felt so good they had me moaning quite loudly. The orgasms were lovely and came repeatedly and rapidly.

Now that I was refreshed from the orgasms, I made my way into my sister’s room. I was now beginning to grow nervous. My brother and father could be back in ten minutes or in an hour, I had no idea. I hurried into my sister’s room which was the opposite of my brother’s. Her room was very neat and tidy and she did not have clothes lying all over the floor. I made my way to her hamper and grabbed the first pair of panties I saw. They were striped black and white with a cute lace waistband. I put them over my face and took a big whiff of them. I could faintly smell the sweet smell of her vulva but it was mostly hindered by a flowery perfume. I began sucking on the crotch part of the panties as I pulled each nipple. The crotch did not taste like much until it was moist. Once moist, it began to taste a little salty. As I sucked and pulled on my nipples, my other hand worked the dildo in and out of both my holes until I had completed 49 nipple pulls to each nipple. I kept her panties on my face as I sat on her bed with my legs spread. I propped my ass up in the air and began fucking my horny, exhausted cunt. 8 edges were really really tough. I reached the first edge rather quickly but the next 7 were hard. Each time, I came extremely close to cumming. My pussy was exhausted not only from the edges but how many orgasms I have had already. I didn’t think I would have made it but I set my mind to it and got through it. With the first 8 edges done, I removed the panties from my face. My first edge on the furniture came at a stool that she would sit on in front of her vanity. After that, I headed downstairs to find 6 more spots she had recently sat on. Most of them were the same as my brother’s as I edged on the toilet, couch, her kitchen chair, the bar stool, office chair, and for my last spot, I chose a bean bag in the basement that she would usually sit on when we’d watch movies. After the edges, I was exhausted and I really do mean it. I was completely drained. For the first time, I really didn’t want to orgasm anymore. My pussy was no longer begging for an orgasm, rather it was begging for rest. I had spent the last hour completing 31 edges and 8 orgasms and I still had to orgasm 8 more times. I hurried to her room as I knew time was getting quite short. I went in her room and lay on her bed. Again I received that naughty, “wrong” feeling of masturbating on my own sister’s bed. I began rocking back and forth on the dildo, closing my eyes and letting the pleasure engulf me as it went. By the time I was done, it had been nearly 15 minutes. I had left a small stain of my sex on her bright blue sheets in which I covered up with a blanket before hurrying out of her room. I was lucky as about 5 minutes later, my brother and father had came home.

Thank you for the dare, it was really a challenge more than anything. I had orgasmed 16 times and edged a total of a ridiculous 31 times. My pussy is still exhausted and it has been hours since I finished. I definitely don’t think I will be orgasming tonight! Despite the challenge, I really enjoyed the whole task. I loved the naughty feeling of running around the house naked, masturbating on our furniture that I covered in my sex every time. Just thinking about my family sitting on the furniture arouses me. It was certainly a lot of edges and I had a real rough time getting through them

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 01-27-2016, 11:10 PM   #99
fdribble

This hailey who live a few doors down who you have used in a few dares, would you like her to be the one to furfill your bi tendencies fantasy?

Likes:, BDSM, CBT, Ballbusting, nipple clamps, cum eating, bondage, ice, Piss

Want to try: post orgasm torture, Extreme CBT, Extreme pain, Forced bi, nettles, needles in balls, scat

Will Not Do: Illegal, Family, Permenant, public

My PM Dares

My punishment ideas
Old 01-28-2016, 01:12 PM   #100
iNeedThis

Let's have more fun with the neighbor. Here's something fairly simple that could lead to more possibilities later. Go to her house and tell her that you are taking your first massage therapy class and need people to practice on. Maybe tell her that you're having trouble finding people that aren't creepy guys, or that you thought it would be a nice way to repay her for being so generous with her batteries.

If she says yes, then when it comes time for the massage, you should (1) edge a few times just before you meet up with her for it, thinking of her of course, (2) have the vibrating egg inserted and turned on throughout the massage. If it is noisy, you can either play music or something to cover it up if you'd like.

If she says no, you will need another way to repay her for the batteries. Since she said she didn't have sex toys, you should buy her one. Wrap it up nicely with a bow and everything, and hand deliver it to her with a note saying you wanted to pay her back and make sure she is taken care of down there. Before you leave, make sure she knows the massage offer still stands. It's up to you whether you leave before she unwraps it.
Old 01-28-2016, 01:16 PM   #101
iNeedThis

If the part about the class is too unrealistic for some reason, here's a different approach: give her 5 handmade "coupons" for a free massage, and again you can say it is to pay her back for being so nice the other day.
Old 01-28-2016, 03:13 PM   #102
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdribble View Post
This hailey who live a few doors down who you have used in a few dares, would you like her to be the one to furfill your bi tendencies fantasy?
I'd keep Hailey as a fantasy. That is all she would be. I like her as a person and find her pretty. I fantasize about her skinny gorgeous naked body but never would I fulfill any of my fantasies with her, just dream about them. The farthest I have ever got with a girl was kissing. One day, I think it would be fun to experiment with fingering/oral but I doubt it will happen, especially since I am now in a relationship.

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 01-28-2016, 03:17 PM   #103
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNeedThis View Post
Let's have more fun with the neighbor. Here's something fairly simple that could lead to more possibilities later. Go to her house and tell her that you are taking your first massage therapy class and need people to practice on. Maybe tell her that you're having trouble finding people that aren't creepy guys, or that you thought it would be a nice way to repay her for being so generous with her batteries.

If she says yes, then when it comes time for the massage, you should (1) edge a few times just before you meet up with her for it, thinking of her of course, (2) have the vibrating egg inserted and turned on throughout the massage. If it is noisy, you can either play music or something to cover it up if you'd like.

If she says no, you will need another way to repay her for the batteries. Since she said she didn't have sex toys, you should buy her one. Wrap it up nicely with a bow and everything, and hand deliver it to her with a note saying you wanted to pay her back and make sure she is taken care of down there. Before you leave, make sure she knows the massage offer still stands. It's up to you whether you leave before she unwraps it.
Thank you for the fun and creative tasks! Sadly, I will have to decline them. There is no way I could find the courage to actually give her a massage nor could I give her a sex toy. It is pushing it a little. I know a massage doesn't sound like much but I still don't know her enough. It has been awkward to talk to her since the first experience and I don't want her to think that I am coming on to her, especially since she is older than me and since I am also in a relationship. Sorry.

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 01-29-2016, 06:19 AM   #104
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Go to a movie with you bf. (or not with him) wear a short skirt with either no panties or something brightly colored that will stand out. Find a place to sit, but you go in first and sit next to a stranger (male preferably). Take your coat off before you sit. Now, from here on in, you must not touch or adjust your skirt till the end of the movie, no matter how high it rides up! You cannot cover up with your coat or hands Enjoy the movie!
Old 01-29-2016, 06:28 AM   #105
hail

Masturbate in your brothers underwear until you cum and put it back where you got them for him to wear the next day
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk