Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2015, 03:20 AM   #76
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

I can't wait to hear how the pizza delivery dare goes!

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

Old 12-09-2015, 10:14 AM   #77
dexter33

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slutty Princess View Post
Aww...Thank You! If people dedicate their time to come up with a dare or task for me, I should be able to dedicate my time so they can "walk in my shoes" and picture how it went, how I felt, and the good and the bad. Anyway, thank you for the positive note, I always like to here them!
I agreed with Rebus.
you repost are very nice to read. so much details.
and if you see how many here report nothing while they say they will.
keep going on the good work.
Old 12-09-2015, 11:00 PM   #78
samdiatmh
Distinguished Member

Here's another school dare for you. Put your egg in your pussy and turn it on low before leaving in the morning. Take your double dildo with you. Around the middle of the day, go to the bathroom.
While in the bathroom, remove all of your clothes. Sit on the toilet and start sucking on the dildo. Keep doing this until you can get all but 2 inches of it down your throat. You'll need that space to grab it, after all.
Once that's done, move on to your ass. Keep fucking yourself until you can take all but 2 inches in your ass as well. Once you're done with that, redress (without your panties) and go back to class. On the way back, leave your panties somewhere very visible so someone else will find them later.
Old 12-15-2015, 09:13 PM   #79
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by labadoozie View Post
Hey, how have I only just discovered this thread?! Ok here's my dare for you:

I want you to go swimming in a public pool. When you arrive in the locker rooms, you have to get changed by stripping totally naked first, then put on your bikini, rather than changing each half individually. When you are done, walk out to the pool, and get in. I now want you to give yourself a wedgie while you are in the water, and swim like that for the whole time, making sure to swim in front of people who will see your butt.

When you are done swimming, get out of the pool near a lifeguard and make a point of unpicking your wedgie in front of him. Then, pull your bottoms down just enough so that he can see your butt crack, and enough at the front that he can see that you have no hair down there...

Next, walk back to the locker rooms and shower naked. If there is someone else in the showers, bend over with your back to them multiple times so that you 'accidentally' expose your asshole to them

Report back and tell us how it went!

Hey, I have finished the dare and reported! Sorry I haven’t reported for several days, I haven’t been feeling well and came down with the flu. I’m still not feeling the best so I apologize.

I was consumed by basketball practice nearly every day, but finally we had an early practice today, making this dare possible. Though it was 8pm when I finally got free time, I knew the YMCA was open until 9:30. I had to do it at an indoor facility since I live in the Midwest and it is already really cold up here. After getting home from practice, I packed a drawstring bag with my black top and bottom bikini swimsuit. I took a rinse under the shower to get rid of the sweat and dressed in skinny jeans and a red graphic t-shirt. I told my parents I was going to the Y and put on my lettermans jacket before heading out to my car and driving into the city, to the Y. It was only about a ten minute drive and I was actually looking forward to go for a dip in the water. It had been nearly half a year since I last remember swimming. I didn’t have a membership to the YMCA so I had to pay the $9 for a night pass. I peered through the large glass windows that were in the front lobby that showed the pool. There was about ten children there, a few teenagers, and a few adults in the pool. I’d estimate about 20 or 25 people in total along with three lifeguards, a young blonde lifeguard, and two brown-haired, young male lifeguards. I walked through the lobby, past the basketball courts and into to the female locker room. I was relieved to see it empty at the moment of entry. I knew I had to rush so I could avoid anybody seeing me. I set my bag on the bench in the middle of the locker room, removing my bikini and placing it on the bench. I shoved my bag inside an empty locker. I glanced around the locker room, watching the entrance and the door to the locker room, praying nobody would come through those doors. I could feel the butterflies fluttering, filled with nervousness but excited at the same time. The locker room consisted of a wall near the entrance door to block the view to the lockers upon entering. Behind the wall was where I was in which consisted of an area of lockers lining the wall with sinks towards the end. The sinks were on a wall and behind the wall were the showers and behind the showers was another wall the blocked the view of the showers from the entrance to the pool. I couldn’t stop looking at both ends of the locker room. I was worried someone would enter as soon as I had removed an article of clothing. Shaking nervously, I removed my shit first, exposing my bare breasts to the cold locker room air. I was extremely turned on by the naughty feeling I received. With my shirt off, there was no turning back. I hurriedly unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and slid them down and off my legs. My heart was pounding and my adrenaline was flowing. My nerves remained but were not evident as they were overcome by the excitement. I picked the black bikini bottoms up first. I was changing as fast as I could. I picked the bikini top up and covered my breasts with the cups before using the mirror to guide men to tie a knot in the back so the top sat snug on me. I was relieved. I had undressed and dressed in the the middle of the locker room without being seen. I gathered my shirt and jeans and tossed them in the locker with my bag and enclosed the locker with a lock. I made my way past the showers and around the wall, opening the big,metal door the led to the pool. As soon as I opened it, I was met with the warm, moist air along with the strong smell of chlorine. I wasn’t extremely nervous to give myself a wedgie but rather felt naughty and excited. The entire pool area contained a hot tub, a slide, and two large pools. The slide was in front of me and behind that was the hot tub. Next to the hot tub and the slide were the two pools, the farther ones with ropes for swim races and the front one being a more recreational pool containing a small lazy river, the slide, and a basketball hoop. There still were about twenty people in total. The felt the water with my feet and found it rather cold, maybe because I was still getting over the flu I had. I opted to use the hot tub instead. There were two older people in the hot tub, a couple, both who appeared to be in their 50s or 60s. Feeling awkward, I stepped into the hot, foamy water and took a seat on the opposite side of them. Before sitting down, I pulled up my bottoms, giving myself a wedgie that was quite uncomfortable. The wedgie road up my crack and folded inside showing plenty of my bare ass. I sat in the hot water with the jet blowing in my back for about five minutes. It was awkward since I was all alone with an odd, older couple who kept whispering to each other. Nevertheless, the water felt great, but after five minutes it was time to get out. I made sure that my ass was facing the older couple as I made my way up the steps and into the freezing cold air. The large wall clock showed that the pool would close in twenty minutes. I went from the hot tub to the cold pool water and began swimming. I wouldn’t really call it swimming, rather I just walked around, staying in the shallow end since the water went up to my waist and showed off my bare ass cheeks the best.

I did this for nearly ten minutes, making sure to walk in front of other swimmers so if they looked in my direction, they could see my ass. With less than ten minutes remaining on the clock, most people were getting out of the pool and I decided to follow them. I exited the pool where I lifeguard stood with a lifeguard float. I felt naughty, turning my ass towards him and picking the wedgie from my buttcrack and adjusting my bottoms. I tried to act as casual as I could be though my face was a little red with humiliation. I adjusted my bottoms by pulling them down, exposing my buttcrack and a little area above my pussy that showed him I was cleanly shaven. I could not tell if he looked at me since he wore sunglasses but nevertheless, I was red with humiliation and I walked back to the locker room. I had left my towel in the locker room so the walk to the locker room was freezing. There were two girls who were showering when I entered but both had kept their swimsuits on. I passed them and unlocked my locker, drying off with the towel a bit. I was nervous. I slowly made my over to the showers gain, my feet making a plattering sound as they hit the wet floor. It had only been a few minutes since i got out of the pool and both girls were still showering. The shower area was encompassed by 4 dividers with shower heads in each section along with a curtain. Both girls were not using the curtain because they had no reason to, they were both clothed. I really really wanted to use the curtain. I was shaking and my gut doing flips. I took the first divider. The second divider was took by one girl while the forth was also occupied. I tried to be casual, like this was normal. It was hard to conceal my nerves and the humiliation that was expressed by my facial expressions. Once in the divider, I peeled off my wet bottoms and set them on the floor next to my towel outside the shower. I was shaking. The experience was indescribable. I felt naughty but was way too nervous to get an excitement out of the situation. Next, I untied my top and threw that next to the towel. Now I was bare naked, standing in a public shower, nervous as all Hell. There were two people behind me and that was all I could think about. I turned the shower dial to the left for hot water and the head began bursting out water on me, starting out cold but warming up quickly. It took every ounce to not give into my nerves. I don't know how many times I reached for the curtain to close it but fought away the action. I froze when the water stopped in the stall behind me. I kept the shower head on my feet as I watched and waited for the girl to pass. My heart and my head were racing and I felt uneasy. I was relieved as the girl walked out of the shower and past me without looking in my direction. Now there was only one more girl who had to finish up. I prayed that I would stay concealed and unseen. I continued to use the showerhead, showering my entire body with the warm water, waiting. Finally, after several minutes, I heard the water stop. I turned my water off as well but stayed in my cubicle which made it appear even more awkward. The young girl, who appeared to be my age, began walking my direction as I heard the platter of her feet on the wet floor. I was nervous again but I wasn’t lucky. My prayers did not come through. The girls met eyes with mine as she glanced at my bare naked body before quickly glancing away. My face was flushed red and my heart was no longer pounding. It had slowed down through the humiliation. I looked away, looking towards the wall, trying to avoid the humiliation that I could escape. I had had enough. Once the girl returned to the locker room, I exited the shower and wrapped a towel around my body before heading back to the locker room. Again, there was an awkward silence as the girl who had just saw me naked finished up changing her clothes as well. Again, acting casual as I could, though my face showed otherwise, I dropped the wet towel on the floor and stood naked next to the young girl again. We were the only ones in the locker room and it was silent and awkward. I kept my back to her, only giving her the view of my bare ass if she so happened to look. I removed my jeans from my locker and slid them over my bare skin before sliding on my shirt. Humiliated, I did not want to wait around any longer, I booked it out of there and away from the humiliating experience.

I’m sorry I didn’t necessarily “expose” myself purposely to anyone in the showers but cubicles kind of made it hard to do that and my nerves had overcome me. I probably could have bent down when the second girl had walked past me and saw me but I was way too nervous to quickly act upon it. Nevertheless, I still was humiliated by the whole experience.

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"
Old 12-16-2015, 09:51 PM   #80
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonK64 View Post
Do this on a day you're planning on going out. Your goal for the day is to say yes to everything asked of you. For anything you say no to, refuse to do, or deny you have to unbutton/untie/remove one item (example, one no could be one button from your shirt, or it could be your bra)

See what you're left with at the end
Thank you for the dare, it was certainly creative and I enjoyed it. It is kind of hard to report on but I will try my best to remember each of the questions I answered and what the outcome was. To begin, I wore a casual navy blue and white button down blouse that had six buttons. Underneath, I wore a white bra. For bottoms, I dressed in a pair of solid orange panties with skinny jeans. My first question came when I was eating breakfast, with my asking me if I could pick up my brother after school. I had early basketball practice so I had to say no. With my mother not looking, I unbuttoned the first button. The next question I recall was asked upon getting to school. We were all joking around and jokingly, I was asked if I was stupid. I simply agreed which caused some weird expressions and laughs but ended the conversation rather quickly. The next question came when my friend Sammie had asked if I finished my pre-calc homework. I had not and did not lie and told her I hadn’t finished it, again, when she was not looking, I unbuttoned a button on my shirt. With two buttons unbuttoned, my bra was beginning to be revealed and my shirt showed a little cleavage but not much. School was going slow and I made sure that my mind was concentrated on catching any yes or no questions but the next question I was asked came later at lunch, asking if I was going home to eat in which I replied no. I unbuttoned one more button, this time it showed the top of my white bra and the small amount of cleavage I had. During lunch, I was asked if I wanted to try some of my friends sandwich since she said it tasted weird to her. Usually I would avoid eating something someone told me tasted weird but I obliged and took a small bite of it but it didn’t taste weird to me. After lunch, I went to the classroom early with some friends where we just chatted a bit. A friend asked me if I wanted to go to Taco Bell after the basketball game tonight. I was still feel a little aftermath of the flu so I declined.

I unbuttoned a button at the bottom of the shirt that exposed a little bit of my belly though the shirt was tucked in. I only had two buttons buttoned now and they were the two most important buttons, the one below my breasts and the one over my breasts. I looked weird and didn’t like it. I looked sloppy with the three buttons unbuttoned. After lunch, the next question didn’t come until seventh hour. I was asked if I was done with my project by the teacher, in which nI was not. I replied that I wasn’t done but I was close and he let it slide. After a few minutes passed, I dismissed myself to the bathroom. I wanted to make the dare a little more interesting. I wasn’t in the bathroom to use the bathroom, but rather to remove my bra. I took a stall and unbuttoned my blouse all the way. Reaching my hand behind my back, I messed with the hooks until I unhooked the bra, setting my tiny breasts free. I folded the bra in two and stuffed it in my purse before buttoning the same two buttons and leaving the stall. Before heading back to the classroom, I checked myself out in the mirror With my bra off, my breasts did not appear to be as big though more of the top of my breasts were exposed but the button had concealed them well. For what I could recall, I was not asked another question during school. After school, my friend asked me if I could take her home but I told her I could. At home, I was asked by my dad if I was feeling better in which I said yes to as well. The next question I was asked came much later at night when another friend had asked me if I was going to Taco Bell after the game. I replied no and went to the bathroom and removed my orange panties, putting them with my bra in the purse before returning to the game. Finally, the final question I was asked was if I could take someone home in which I agreed to as well.

I hope you enjoy the report. I really enjoyed the dare, it was creative and I certainly had to keep my mind clear so I would catch all the questions I was asked. I had to think before answering each question and though I looked like a slob with buttons unbuttoned all over my blouse, it was a fun dare.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 12-17-2015, 08:46 PM   #81
LeonK64

Quote:
Thank you for the dare, it was certainly creative and I enjoyed it. It is kind of hard to report on but I will try my best to remember each of the questions I answered and what the outcome was. To begin, I wore a casual navy blue and white button down blouse that had six buttons. Underneath, I wore a white bra. For bottoms, I dressed in a pair of solid orange panties with skinny jeans. My first question came when I was eating breakfast, with my asking me if I could pick up my brother after school. I had early basketball practice so I had to say no. With my mother not looking, I unbuttoned the first button. The next question I recall was asked upon getting to school. We were all joking around and jokingly, I was asked if I was stupid. I simply agreed which caused some weird expressions and laughs but ended the conversation rather quickly. The next question came when my friend Sammie had asked if I finished my pre-calc homework. I had not and did not lie and told her I hadn’t finished it, again, when she was not looking, I unbuttoned a button on my shirt. With two buttons unbuttoned, my bra was beginning to be revealed and my shirt showed a little cleavage but not much. School was going slow and I made sure that my mind was concentrated on catching any yes or no questions but the next question I was asked came later at lunch, asking if I was going home to eat in which I replied no. I unbuttoned one more button, this time it showed the top of my white bra and the small amount of cleavage I had. During lunch, I was asked if I wanted to try some of my friends sandwich since she said it tasted weird to her. Usually I would avoid eating something someone told me tasted weird but I obliged and took a small bite of it but it didn’t taste weird to me. After lunch, I went to the classroom early with some friends where we just chatted a bit. A friend asked me if I wanted to go to Taco Bell after the basketball game tonight. I was still feel a little aftermath of the flu so I declined.

I unbuttoned a button at the bottom of the shirt that exposed a little bit of my belly though the shirt was tucked in. I only had two buttons buttoned now and they were the two most important buttons, the one below my breasts and the one over my breasts. I looked weird and didn’t like it. I looked sloppy with the three buttons unbuttoned. After lunch, the next question didn’t come until seventh hour. I was asked if I was done with my project by the teacher, in which nI was not. I replied that I wasn’t done but I was close and he let it slide. After a few minutes passed, I dismissed myself to the bathroom. I wanted to make the dare a little more interesting. I wasn’t in the bathroom to use the bathroom, but rather to remove my bra. I took a stall and unbuttoned my blouse all the way. Reaching my hand behind my back, I messed with the hooks until I unhooked the bra, setting my tiny breasts free. I folded the bra in two and stuffed it in my purse before buttoning the same two buttons and leaving the stall. Before heading back to the classroom, I checked myself out in the mirror With my bra off, my breasts did not appear to be as big though more of the top of my breasts were exposed but the button had concealed them well. For what I could recall, I was not asked another question during school. After school, my friend asked me if I could take her home but I told her I could. At home, I was asked by my dad if I was feeling better in which I said yes to as well. The next question I was asked came much later at night when another friend had asked me if I was going to Taco Bell after the game. I replied no and went to the bathroom and removed my orange panties, putting them with my bra in the purse before returning to the game. Finally, the final question I was asked was if I could take someone home in which I agreed to as well.

I hope you enjoy the report. I really enjoyed the dare, it was creative and I certainly had to keep my mind clear so I would catch all the questions I was asked. I had to think before answering each question and though I looked like a slob with buttons unbuttoned all over my blouse, it was a fun dare.
Thanks for the report! It was a fun read. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself
Old 12-18-2015, 10:43 AM   #82
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Quote:
t. Thank you for the dare! I had an amazing time!
Your Welcome i am glad you enjoyed yourself so much

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
Old 12-19-2015, 02:10 PM   #83
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter33 View Post
wear a skirt/dress with underwear underneight.
Take the bus or subway or something like that.
and drop stuff in front of people so you have to bend over to pick it up.
than go sit accross them with your legs a little bit open so they can have a good look.

In the city go into a dressing room and edge 5x in different places while you still have your underwear on so it gets nice wet.

take the bus/subway back.
pull your underwear off and leave it on the floor/seat next of you.
and mastubate till you comes 2 times.

report me how it all went
Dressed in a short black skirt, bright green panties, a purple button down blouse that was neatly tucked into my skirt and held by a black leather belt, I drove to the nearby city where I had access to a bus. I had chose the bright green panties so they would be more flashy and noticeable to any bystanders. I skipped the bra as my bare breasts rubbed against the soft fabric of my blouse. The skirt went about halfway down my thighs and was quite short, exposing most of my cleanly shaven and smooth legs. Just bending down slightly caused the skirt to rise up and expose my bright green panties. I drove to the mall, parking in the parking lot and taking a seat next to an elderly woman on the bench. I waited there, making small talk with the sweet old lady who had asked where I went to school, what grade I was in, and how school is going. The small conversation went on for a little over five minutes until the large blue and white coach bus pulled up to the bus stop. I let the elderly woman enter first, holding her cane for her as she used the hand railing to get up the steps. I paid the middle-aged, male bus driver and took a seat. The bus had a few rows of seats that faced the front in the front of the bus and in the middle had seats that faced the middle of the bus, looking out both windows. The back of the bus was the same as the front as the seats all faced forward. I decided to sit in the middle seats so people would have a better view. The bus wasn’t very full, containing two older males in the back, the elderly lady, and three middle-aged women. I was seated across from the three middle aged women. The elderly woman sat two seats away from me while the two older males sat in the back. All had a nice view of me besides the elderly woman but the three middle-aged women had, by far, the best view since the sat directly across from me. I was feeling a bit nervous but excited at the same time. I had paid enough to get around the two blocks and return to the mall. Everyone sat silently, either staring at their feet, out the windows, or at their phone. It was an awkward silence. I grabbed my purse and began “messing” around in it before “accidentally” knocking a case of lipstick out of the purse. The lipstick crashed to the floor in front of me and rolled towards the middle. Though I had did this on purpose, my face still grew red with humiliation. I set my purse down on the seat and got up. Facing forward, with my back to the two older men, I bent down, keeping my legs straight. I felt the skirt rise far up my waist, exposing my bright panties clearly. I felt humiliated but naughty as I snatched the lipstick container from the floor and sat back down, glaring at the two men out of the corner of my eye. Both her chuckling softly and looking at each other in which I figured they had saw my panties then. This made me feel hornier but more embarrassed. Embarrassed, I sat there for a little while looking at my phone to avoid more embarrassment. As I sat, playing on my phone, I had my legs spread a little wider than shoulder length apart to ensure the three women across from me would get a good glimpse of my cute panties if they looked my way. I stared at my phone for most of the time, gazing up occasionally. I didn’t hear any giggles or chuckles, nor did I see any facial expressions from anybody that would have told me they had saw. There were three bus stops in total. At the first bus stop, the two older men in the back got off and were replaced with a middle-aged Latino man who sat in front, out of my view. I had kept my legs spread wide for the three women to get a glimpse as we drove to the second stop, still playing on my phone and occasionally looking up. Nobody got on at the second stop but the elderly woman had gotten off. A black-haired woman in the group of three sitting across from me began whispering to her other friends which caused a giggle but I am not sure if it was aimed at me or not but nevertheless, my face grew a bit red and I kept my legs open. We drove a few minutes to the next stop, keeping my legs open the entire time as I continued to play on my phone. The three women and the Latino man left the bus and were replaced by a young man who appeared to be in his mid to late twenties dressed in work boots, blue jeans, and a black sweatshirt. He appeared to be a construction worker. Along with him, a younger blonde female got on, again, she appeared to be in her mid to late twenties and was dressed in a tight black dress with heels. The young blonde woman sat in the front of the bus, out of my view while the young man sat across from me. The man had been texting on his phone for the first few minutes but he finally had put his phone back into his pocket. It was now my chance. Again, I began shuffling around in my purse before I “accidentally” knocked the lipstick container out and onto the ground where it rolled towards the middle before settling. I set my purse to the seat next to me and got up. I had the man’s full attention and I could already feel my face begin to grow red as I felt his eyes on me. I turned to my purse as I settled above the lipstick container, having my back face him. Keeping my legs straight, I bent down and grabbed hold of the container as my skirt rose up my waist, exposing my bright green panties to him. My face was red and I felt the adrenaline rush through my body. Believe me, I was embarrassed but I loved the feeling and it was as though I was teasing him. I quickly retreated back to my seat and gave him a quick glance. Upon catching eyes, he looked out the window awkwardly. He had a small smirk on his face in which told me he had saw. To avoid more embarrassment, I played on my phone until the next stop. I was back to where I had started and I got off, thanking the bus driver. I was at the mall so I figured it would be a nice day for some shopping!

I walked into the mall, my pussy already dripping wet from the humiliation on the bus. The mall was quite busy since it was approaching the holidays. Our mall isn’t huge, but consists of one large strip of about 30 or 40 stores, including a very small food court. I knew I had needed a few basketball shorts since I only had a few, I had asked for them for Christmas, but I decided I would get a few while shopping anyway. I went into the Nike outlet that was near the front entrance. I picked out a few black shorts along with a pair of blue shorts. Though I didn’t need to try them on, I went into the dressing room anyway. Once in the dressing room, I didn’t bother trying the shorts on, I knew they would fit me. Instead, I sat down on the wood bench and lifted my skirt up. I began rubbing my already wet pussy through my panties, working softly around my clit in a circular motion with my hand. The feeling of masturbating in public really turned me on, even if I was concealed inside a dressing room. I was already really horny and wet so it was not long before I was reaching a climax. I tried to ride the climax to the very end, pulling away at the last second as I gripped my fists tight and cocked my head backwards trying to refrain from orgasming with all my strength. With one edge completed, I left the dressing room and checked out. Now with a bag in hand, I began walking down the strip again. I couldn’t think of anything I needed until I got into Aeropostale and decided I could use a few more socks. I picked out a few Christmas themed socks with snowflakes, reindeer, penguins, and snowmen along with one pair of grey knee-high socks. I also found a cute, light blue top with a penguin graphic on it. With the items in hand, I had a worker unlock a dressing room for me. Again, I did not need to try anything, rather I just wanted to use the dressing room for a place to edge again. I sat down on the small bench inside and began biting my lip as I raised up my skirt and placed my hand on my panties. I could already feel that the panties were damp. Using the same technique as before, I began rubbing my pussy, favoring my clit. My mind was strictly concentrated on not making an noise. I was pretty good at masturbating without make noises since I had been doing it for nearly two years since I always had to be quiet while my brother and sister’s rooms were right next to mine. Already really horny, it took only about a minute before I got close to an orgasm and pulled away and concentrated on refraining from orgasming until I got to an edge. With my second edge, I put my skirt back down and left the dressing room and checked out. Now I was carrying around two bags and I wasn’t close to being done shopping. My next stop was American Eagle. I wasn’t planning on getting anything but since I was horny, I had “sexy” on my mind. I decided to get a few pairs of thongs since my thong collection was at a small at only two pairs. They were at 4 for $27.50 so, of course, I picked out four of them. I also grabbed a pair of jeans, just as an excuse to get a changing room. The cashier unlocked the changing room and I entered, assuming the same position on the small bench. I raised up my skirt and began rubbing my soaking wet pussy through my panties. The juices were already beginning to soak through the cotton and was visible from the outside. I didn’t try on the jeans, rather I just sat there and masturbated myself to my third edge before leaving the changing room. I put the jeans back but checked out with the thongs. I now had four new pair. A light pink pair with white lace around the waistband, a dark blue pair with light blue lace around the waistband, a solid black pair, and a solid purple string thong. I felt like I had spent enough money since my costs at the bus and the three stores had totaled well above $100. Nevertheless, I still had to edge twice more in two different changing rooms. My next store I went into was Forever 21. I refrained from buying anything but picked out a few tops to try on in the dressing room. This time, I did not need a worker to unlock a room since they were open. I entered in an empty room, setting the shirts down on the bench and sitting down next to them. I lifted up my skirt and viewed my bright green panties. You could tell exactly where my crotch was as the juices had left a visible stain on the outside. With my legs spread, I began rubbing myself, keeping my lip bit and my mind concentrated on keeping all the noises in since people were in the changing rooms next to me. This certainly made me feel naughty and much more horny as I managed an edge quite quickly. My pussy was beginning to complain though. It begged for an orgasm and I couldn’t wait to get on the bus. I could feel a massive orgasm brewing inside me after four edges and I still had one more edge to complete before I would get back on the bus! The next and final store I went to was JC-Penny. Again, I had no intention of buying anything since I had already spent enough money at the other stores. Nevertheless, I looked around at the clothing, choosing a few tops to take with me to the dressing room so it would appear that I was actually going in there to try on tops. All the dressing rooms were empty around me so I took the last room in the row. Once seated on the small bench, I lifted my skirt up again, checking out my panties. The small wet stain had now grown and was quite visible. Placing my hand on the stain, I found my small clit, and began rubbing my clit in a circular motion. I was not as worried about keeping too quiet now. Nobody was around and the changing rooms were stuck in the back corner of the store. Nevertheless, I kept quiet but I wasn’t as worried. I didn’t bite my lip this time, instead, I let out my soft gasps and moans as I worked my hand faster and faster while I approached a climax. As soon as I was very close, I let my hands off, clenched them into fists and closed my eyes to try and think of something that was non-sexual to refrain from orgasming so I could complete the edge. After completing the final edge, I left the changing room, my panties now wetter than ever and my pussy begging badly for an orgasm. It was now time to head back to the bus stop. I was no longer empty handed as I had three bags and my purse. I could have tossed the bags back into my car but I had a plan. I waited patiently on the bus stop bench, lonesome. I was anxious for what was to come and it felt like the bus took forever but after about a little less than ten minutes, I saw the bus come around the corner.

Anxious, I stood up and waited as the bus halted to a stop. I let the three people off the bus first before getting on. The bus driver nodded to me, perhaps giving me a gesture that he recognized me and was saying hello. I smiled at him and paid him a few dollars that would get me around the block again. We would be on the same route as before. The route was four stops in total, the fourth being where I had started at the mall and would be about a twenty-five minute ride. That meant I had twenty-five minutes to reach two orgasms. I’m not going to lie but as horny as I was feeling, I was actually quite nervous. I hated orgasming in public but felt it would be better to do it around people I don’t know. As I entered, I surveyed the bus. There was only a total of three people on it, including me. In the front of the bus sat a young, maybe early twenties, black man who had his headphones in. In the middle of the bus sat a middle-aged woman, maybe mid thirties. She had dark brown hair and seemed to be upset about something. She kept her head down most of the bus ride until she got off and she just seemed like she was having a bad day, anyway, I took a seat in the back of the bus. The seats faced the front of the bus and I sat in the second row so I would have the first row of seats as protection. Once seated, I knew I was on a time limit and that I should take advantage of the lack of people on the bus. I set my bags on the seat next to me and took the seat closest to the window. This gave me added protection from anyone that may look my way. Once seated, I reached up my skirt and slowly pulled my wet panties off, sliding them over my shoes and resting them on the ground. They were certainly wet, soaked in my juices. I could feel a tingling wave cross up my spine. I loved the feeling. It made my adrenaline begin to rush and made me even hornier. I glanced around the bus. The man in front had no intentions of looking behind him and the woman kept her head down. It was time for me to begin. I bite my lip hard, clenched my left hand into a tight fist, slouched down in the chair, arching my back a bit, as I started to rub my small clit. Like any girl, my clit was extremely sensitive and I loved it. I was literally sweating as I rubbed myself. I was nervous about letting out any sounds or showing any facial expressions that would make it suspicious that I was masturbating. I started off slowly. My pussy had been begging for an orgasm since the first edge and it wasn’t look before I was approaching a climax. My body grew tense and I was now sweating profusely. Beads of sweat rolled down my face as the knot in my stomach tightened. I couldn’t control my facial expressions as the pleasure was way too much. I began rubbing faster and faster as I got closer. My head cocked back, my mouth opened and I let out a somewhat loud gasp for air as I orgasmed, my hand getting covered in more juices. I frantically looked around. I could see the bus driver through the mirror and he was still looking forward. The woman still kept her head down and the man with the headphones was still looking ahead and probably couldn’t hear my sexual gasp anyway. My fingers were wet, my juices spread across my inner thighs and I was still trying to regain my composure. I decided to let myself calm down a bit and just relax until the first bus stop. As I waited, I kept my hand on my dripping wet pussy, softly running my fingers over my labia as I let an orgasm begin to build again. My mind was racing and I felt naughtier than ever! The bus stopped at the first bus stop after a few minutes, no one got on and no one got off, it was still just the three of us on the bus. I worked my nerves up a little as I started again, this time slipping a finger inside my tight, wet pussy. I now rubbed my thumb in a circular motion across my clit as my index finger slowly thrust in and out of my tight pussy. Having already orgasm, the next orgasm actually took a little while to come up. By the time I was approaching a climax, my finger and thumb were exhausted and soaked. Again, as I worked my hand quicker, I clenched my fist tighter, I could feel my toes curl, my head cocked back, my mouth open, and I closed my eyes tight as I reached another orgasm, this time letting out a much louder moan. I instantly opened my eyes and looked around. The girl kept her head down, the man stared ahead unable to hear with his music, but I caught the bus driver watch me through the mirror. This made my face become dark red. I quickly looked out the window to avoid his gaze. A tingling sensation remained throughout my body. I felt naughty and certainly humiliated now that I knew the bus driver had heard my moan. The bus was silent and was completely silent when I had let go my second orgasm. Though the moan was not very loud, it was certainly audible. To avoid more humiliation, I began playing on my phone. My mind was racing. I was pondering if the bus driver had thought maybe something is wrong with me. This was the second time I was riding his bus and I was riding it in a circle once again and to top off any suspicion he had of me, he now had just heard me moan! It was certainly a relief when we got back to the mall and I got off the bus, leaving my soaked panties on the bus. The thought of letting some other man find my panties turned me on and gave me that naughty feeling I craved. I was still wet when I returned to my and set my purse in the passenger seat and the shopping bags in the back before getting in a driving home.
I hope you enjoy my report as much as I enjoyed the dare! Thank you and let me know if you have any question and what you think!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 12-19-2015, 02:31 PM   #84
samk7675

I dare you to take a pie and pie yourself in the face in public.(School, mall,etc.) Write a report please
Old 12-19-2015, 09:41 PM   #85
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by andom4444 View Post
I think you should do the pizza date. Order a pizza and answer the door in just a towel, proceed to drop the towel and make sure the guy gets a really good look
This may have been one of, if not the most, nerve-racking and humiliating dares I’ve done to this date! I had to wait to do this until I was home alone and finally, the time came. My siblings were hanging out with friends and my parents were both at work, I had the house to myself. I searched for Domino’s Pizza on my phone since they were the only ones that delivered to my town. I dialed the number and ordered a small pepperoni pizza with a small order of breadsticks. With the order placed, I wanted it to appear that I was getting out of the shower. The person on the phone had told me it would be about 25 minutes. I removed my grey wool knitted sweater and white t-shirt and went to the bathroom. I proceeded to run my head under the sink, soaking my hair. I did this for a few minutes before blow drying it and brushing it out. Now that I appeared that I had just got out of the shower, I returned to my room and removed my socks, yoga pants, and my black and pink panties. Naked, I went downstairs and sat on the couch, waiting for the pizza man to get here. It felt weird to walk around naked in my house, giving me a naughty feeling that I liked. I’m not going to lie, I felt uneasy. I was incredibly nervous about doing this. I had been naked in public before but never within feet of another stranger. Now I would be only feet away from him, in just the grey towel I had. Though nervous, I was actually quite excited. I sat on the couch softly rubbing my wet pussy, thinking about the situation. I pictured his reaction and my reaction. This just made me even wetter as I sat and waited anxiously. My nerves were really getting to me as the knot in my stomach got tighter and tighter as the time passed. This made me feel sick. I had to get my mind off of my nerves, so I turned on the TV and watched a little of the Maury show, waiting for the delivery guy. After a few minutes, a white mini van pulled into my driveway with a “Domino’s” car topper.

I was excited but extremely nervous at the same time. The knot grew as tight as it could in my stomach. I hide myself from view of the front window and paced back and forth in my living room waiting for the doorbell. The doorbell rung. I froze and took a deep breath. I tried to mask my nerves as I went towards the door. Turning the knob, I saw the young man holding the pizza bag. I smiled at him as I opened the door. He was a young man, maybe early twenties with blonde hair and a small blonde beard. He looked discouraged, like he was either having a bad day or he just hated his job. I hope I made his day a little better! The nerves were now brushed aside. He glanced at my body as I stood in the doorway, my hands holding the front of the towel closed. I was completely covered, the only thing showing were my smooth legs. The man seemed nervous as well or at least a little timid. He smiled back at me but looked down at his feet as soon as he had took a glance at me. I was just as nervous as him, if not more. The man gave me my total of $14 and I nodded my head. My face was red and I hadn’t even dropped the towel yet. I turned around, walking towards the couch and I grabbed my purse. With my purse in one hand, I used my other hand to hold the towel closed. I struggled to get a twenty out of my purse with only one hand but once I did, I quickly handed it to him. I could feel my stomach doing flips. As I handed him the twenty, I “accidentally” let go of the towel with my other hand to reach for the pizza that he was grabbing from the bag. My face grew redder and I felt an exciting rush go through my body. I flung my purse to the ground and grabbed my towel that lay at my feet, quickly covering myself back up. I apologized to the man multiple times, who just grinned slightly. He was looking at his feet, probably not wanting to look rude for looking at my naked body. Completely humiliated, I told him to keep the change as a tip. Holding the pizza in one hand as the other hand held the towel over my breasts, leaving my crotch still in view, I dropped the towel again and used my free hand to quickly shut the door. I’m wet from just thinking about it. It was a great, humiliating, but fun experience!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 12-20-2015, 06:26 AM   #86
dexter33

like promesed a new dare for you.
hope you are comfortable with it, if not let me know.
Than i can change it a little bit.

Start at the evening before you go to bed.
1: play with your nipples till you edge.
2: pull your thong off and stuff it into your pussy, and a buttplug in your ass.
3: melt an ice cube on your clit/pussy.
You may go to sleep now with the plug and thong inside all night.
If you wake up during the night no matter what reason you masturbate and cum first before you go back to sleep.

When you wake up in the morning you may take the plug out
And the thong, but you have to wear the thong backwards the whole day.
During the day you have to masturbate and cum on 4 different (public) locations.
• One time you must be full naked and at least 10 steps away from all your clothes.
• One time you have to keep your eyes closed till you cum.
• One time you have to spank your ass first 10x
• One time you are free to do what you want.

When you come home you have to masturbate a 5th time.
But this time you have to use the first item you see/find that starts with the letter W or J
While you use it you have to sniff your worn thong.

* bonus rules: every time you have to pee, edge first. Every time you masturbate you have to stuff the thong and buttplug (except the 5th time were you have to sniff the thong)
Old 12-20-2015, 03:56 PM   #87
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick123445 View Post
Get fully naked and put your egg in your pussy on medium, then edge 10timea in a row. Pm me if you fail
Thank you for the dare, it was a simple yet very challenging and fun task to complete. Already naked and in my secluded room, I was horny (but when aren’t I). It was time to begin. I retrieved the small purple egg from beneath my bed and began to lick it a few times to get it wet. Once wet, I turned the egg on the medium setting and slowly worked it inside me until it sat snug inside my moist, tight pussy. With my puaay absorbed in a vibrating heaven, I lay back on my bed, closing my eyes and letting the pleasure fill me. I was so horny that I had to touch myself. I started by rubbing each nippleuntil they were hard and then I moved to my clit. I wasn’t fast or rough but rather slow. It was more of a relaxing dare than anything though the edging did get quite discouraging. After a few minutes, I was approaching a climax. As soon as I got very close to an orgasm, I pulled my hand away from my clit, squeezed my hands into tight fists, yanked my head back on the pillow and kept my mind set to not orgasm. It was easy to edge with just your hands but much much harder to do it with the egg still vibrating inside you. Nevertheless, I was able to hold on and complete the first edge. With my pussy wetter than ever, I started up right away, putting my hand back on my clit and began to rub it in a circular motion, keeping my eyes closed as I relaxed again. As I got real close to an orgasm, I pulled my hand away and thought hard to keep the orgasm inside me. After it subsided and I had successfully completed my second edge, I got right back to work and began rubbing my horny little clit. With an orgasm constantly looming and only getting bigger and bigger, the third edge came within seconds. I tried to calm myself down by removing my hand from my clit but the vibrating egg was not helping. It took all the self-control I had to keep from edging and I successfully had gotten four edges. My horny, little pussy wanted to orgasm so badly. I could feel a massive orgasm brewing inside me and I still had 6 more edges to do. There was no breaks I could take to let my pussy calm down since the vibrations were at a constant speed, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. I managed to get to five edges, this time, I didn’t need my hand to rub my clit, instead the egg did all the work. I could feel my pussy getting weary. It simply begged for an orgasm. I wanted to orgasm extremely bad.

I kept my mind focused, continuing to rub my clit though I didn’t necessarily need to. The 6th edge was certainly not pleasant. As soon as I pulled my hand away, I could feel myself on the very brim of orgasming. I closed my legs, shaking my legs, and contracting my muscles until I calmed down a bit and completed the 6th edge. The 7th edge came within seconds of the 6th. I could tell my pussy was striving for a massive orgasm that had now brewed. I slowed down my rubbing, trying to think of non-sexual things to calm myself down. It somewhat helped and I managed to get an 8th orgasm before continuing right away. There was no stopping with the egg continually vibrating. By the 9th edge, my pussy was exhausted. All it wanted was an orgasm. The tenth edge was by far the hardest. I was beginning to get drained as well and I nearly orgasmed but contracted my muscles hard and managed to save myself. It took all the urge not to rub myself to an orgasm afterwards. I can feel the orgasm still built up inside me from all the edging but I think I’ll save it until later. It was certainly a challenge and I thank you!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 12-21-2015, 09:07 PM   #88
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postevak View Post
Hi

for this dare, you will need one of your dildoes and the hitachi wand.

At first, edge 5 times, making yourself as wet as possible. Then stand with feet a little wider than shoulder-width and insert the dildo into your pussy. Now put your hands behind your head and start squatting. Clench your pelvic floor muscles to keep the dildo in. If it falls out, stand up and reinsert it.

The goal is to do 30 successfull squats. Count how many times your didn't manage to hold the dildo in.

When you are done with squats, make yourself cum with your hitachi. Now comes the punishment from dropping the dildo. After you cum, you are not allowed to take the hitachi away from your clit. The number of minutes you have to keep the hitachi on your clit equals to number of times you have dropped the dildo.

If you fail the punishment, you have to start squatting again and hope you will do better, so you are able to withstand the punishment.

Thank your for your dare, I had great fun doing it. To begin, I stripped naked after returning to my room from the shower. I lay out on my bed, my knees bent, my legs spread wide. I closed my eyes, and began to rub my clit with my right hand as my other hand was used to insert two fingers inside me. With my eyes closed, I began thrusting my fingers back and forth as my other hand rubbed my clit in a circular motion. I already had been horny before beginning to masturbate so within a minute, my pussy was discharging its juices all over my fingers. I kept my eyes closed as I went, each time, getting close to an orgasm, tensing up , and pulling away at the last second as I fought of the urge of the orgasm. I managed to complete 5 edges quite easily. I was dripping wet, my hands were soaked in my sex and my thighs were covered with my sex. I could feel the large orgasm that had brewed inside me from the edges as it begged to be released. Hornier and now dripping wet, I retrieved the largest dildo I had from beneath my bed. With the dildo in hand, I slowly worked it inside my tight, wet pussy. It went in dry but lubed up with my juices as I slid it in. Though I had fucked myself with the dildo on numerous occasions, my pussy was still stretched with every use. I was quite tight and I didn’t need to squeeze my pelvic muscles much but I did anyway. I was a little tired from practice but I knew squats wouldn’t kill me. Standing up, I spread my legs a bit past my shoulders, placing my hands on the back of my head as I began to squat. Each time, I tried to do the perfect squat, holding it for a few seconds before returning to the standing position. I counted aloud as I squatted. I was doing fine though I could feel the dildo slipping with every squat. Finally, at 21 squats, it fell from my pussy. I stopped and picked the dildo up, returning it to my snug, wet pussy that now gaped slightly. With the dildon in again, I finished the rest of the squats without dropping it though the way it was slipping, I was sure it would have fell out after 5 or ten more squats. My legs were a little tired but I was quite conditioned with squats so I was alright. I lay back on my bed, this time with my hitachi wand in hand. My siblings were in their rooms so I kept the wand on low so it would not be as loud.

I had already had an orgasm stored away and begging to come out after the edges so the hitachi wand did not take long. After one or two minutes, I my head flew back, my back arched, my hands clenched the sheets, and I kicked my legs as I orgasmed violently, moaning quite loud as I reached the climax. This worried me a bit since I was unsure my siblings heard and I covered myself up with my comforter.Though I cam, I kept the hitachi wand pressed tightly on my clit, moving it in a slight circular motion. I had only dropped the dildo once so I counted aloud quietly to 60 seconds. The wand was only annoying during that minute, since I had already cam. It didn’t provide much pleasure as the orgasm. My pussy was exhausted from the orgasm and I was not close to reaching another orgasm in that minute. Thank you for the dare, I enjoyed it!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 12-26-2015, 09:15 AM   #89
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankuuuu View Post
It is Sunday. Insert your vibrating egg, and wear it all day.. Every hour on the hour no mater wear you are find a place and rub that clit till you cum. If you miss an hour then you have to rub that clit and orgasm out in the open twice.. Each hour missed you have to add 1 to the above.... Give details.....
Thank you for the dare, I finished it yesterday. Can there be a better day to do this than Christmas? I woke up, already excited, because who isn’t excited on Christmas morning? Upon waking up, I retrieved the vibrating egg from beneath my bed. My pussy was already moist and I moistened the egg up, lubing it with my own spit as my saliva dripped down both ends of the egg. I turned the egg on the medium setting. I worked it into my tight, wet pussy, pushing it deep inside me, as it vibrated in my hand. Once it sat snug inside, it was time to orgasm for my first hour of the day. I lay in bed, closing my eyes as I placed my warm hand on my sensitive, small clit, beginning to rub it slowly in a circular motion as I let the vibrations do all the work. As I approached climax, my hands clenched the bed sheets and I flew my head back onto the pillow, kicking my legs as I orgasmed violently, spreading juices all over my fingertips, bed sheets, and my inner thighs. I got up from my bed and cleaned myself up. I slid on a old top and shorts and went downstairs to take a shower. I kept watch on the clock in the bathroom as I showered under the warm water. Once the clock reached seven, I began rubbing my clit fast with my hand. I didn’t need to use my hand as I could probably orgasm with just the constant vibrations going throughout my body but the rubbing helped me orgasm faster. Within a minute or two after seven, I reached another orgasm before finishing up my shower. Once done with my shower, I dressed in a navy blue dress with a tan belt and black heels. I chose not to wear a bra but wore a black thong under the dress. Around 7:45, our family and I left for church. I kept the vibrating egg inside me but I refused to orgasm in church. I found it to be very wrong and disrespectful if I would so I decided against it. It wasn’t until ten that we got out from church and returned home. My siblings were anxious to open presents but I told them to wait, going up to my room. I got on my bed and covered up with the blanket as I closed my eyes and with the help of my egg, I rubbed and fingered myself to not one, but three orgasms to make up for the ones I missed during church. My pussy was already somewhat tired from all the orgasms I had already completed and I had a long day ahead of me. I returned downstairs and opened presents. I unwrapped tons of books and clothes along with some money. After about an hour of talking and admiring my gifts, I thanked my parents and returned to my room with my presents. Before putting them away, it was a few minutes past 11 so I lay back on my bed and rubbed myself to another orgasm. I could tell that I was beginning to have to rub much longer as my pussy was getting tired. I returned downstairs and helped my mom and dad set up the dinner table and make food for our relatives that were coming over. Once it reached 12, I went back to my room where I orgasmed once again before returning to the kitchen and continuing to help cook. By 1, everyone was over. My uncles and aunts, my dad’s parents, and my cousins. We all sat around the TV, chatting, and opening more presents from one another. With each passing hour, I left the living room and went to my room where I orgasmed each time under my blankets. Everyone was gone by about 5. When it reached 6, I remained in my room and orgasmed. I was super tired from the continuous orgasms and the long day of eating food and chatting. I stayed in my room the rest of the night, playing on my computer, orgasming with every hour until 10, when I brushed my teeth and am now going to bed.

Thank you for the dare, it was certainly a challenge. With every step of the day, I received pleasure. I never thought I’d say this but the pleasure actually became annoying to me. It was a different experience to sit around and talk with relatives as my pussy was dripping wet and horny! Sorry for the late report, the internet was down yesterday.

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 12-27-2015, 08:44 AM   #90
CJ_Chicago

Hello! I have been following your posts and have enjoyed then and now have a dare of my own that involves a couple of your likes! I want you to go to the mall and while in your car put the vibrating egg in your pussy and then drink 32 ounces of water you are then two orgasm in a changing room and then go to a water fountain and drink for 15 seconds before going to another changing room orgasming there. Once you have came in two changing rooms you are to drink of the same water fountain for 15 more seconds, once that is complete you may pee. Failure will result in a punishment. Twist would be if you have a friend meet you at the mall
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk