Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-05-2019, 01:41 AM   #1
dare00

Post Public toilet

I have a simple but interesting question for you all:

what's the most disgusting/worst thing you have done in a public toilet? Describe what was it and how it went!

I'm updating my PM Dares (last update: 11th February 2020)
PM DARES
dare00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 05:33 PM   #2
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

The most discussing thing that I have done on a public toilet? Like... Shit?

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 08:59 PM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Rolled on the cement, piss smelly floor of a park bathroom. Masturbated laying on the floor naked with my bare feet in the water. Then turned around humped the floor with my cheek on the floor and head against the base of the toilet.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 10:03 PM   #4
sportsgear

licked piss off a toilet seat. Got naked and licked a urinal covered in piss

SemiPublic, Domination, teamviewer/joinme, underwear, j/o, edging, teasing, bodywriting, forced nudity
light pain, wedgies, humiliation (online only), ruined orgasms, piss, cum control
anal, cbt, poo, scat, blood, permanent marks, family, extreme pain, messy, gross, illegal

Control My Calendar and day!.
sportsgear is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sportsgear for this post:
Old 11-05-2019, 10:30 PM   #5
Craptacular

As above. I have locked a few public toilets clean, including urinals

Kinks: exhibitionism, voyeurism, online Exposure, chastity, pee, verbal humiliation, cbt, cfnm, strangers, body writing, punishment, bladder control.

Unsure: face slapping, forced-bi, anal insertion, hypnosis, blackmail

Limits: illegal, drugs, scat, visible and/or permanent markings, social destruction, findom, family, feminisation, line writing, diapers, full body shaving, teamviewer.

Kik crap.tacular

Bdsm.org test results
Craptacular is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Craptacular for this post:
Old 11-06-2019, 07:08 AM   #6
dare00

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsgear View Post
licked piss off a toilet seat. Got naked and licked a urinal covered in piss
I think we all enjoy if you tell us how it went... u get sick after?

PM DARES
Old 11-06-2019, 07:10 AM   #7
dare00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craptacular View Post
As above. I have locked a few public toilets clean, including urinals
If you like, as I said to the other users, tell us how it went in a more detailed report! We will enjoy that. U get sick after that?

PM DARES
Old 11-06-2019, 08:10 AM   #8
rhl
getDare Succubus

As above, for a progressive that lasted a few weeks, licked toilet seats, and rims on various stages of filth. This includes both pee, mine and others, as well as poop I deposited on the seat. Eventually drinking from the toilet bowel after using and before flushing. Then one day I hit the jackpot with a toilet that had not been flushed. I got hard thinking about it, stuck my head in, filled my mouth and swallowed.
I've also put my tongue against the urinal while it flushed swallowing what I can.

But the grossest was last weekend
I was thinking of this communitive dare while in a park and decided to try the dare again with every porta-poty I passed. Starting with a small lick of the seat, and up to cleaning the whole seat. These seats are usually in various stages of filth,
Then on to licking the edge of the hole that the seat covers, to licking all the way around the hole. The final, not a short lick was of the edge of urinal. I could not bring myself to lick the whole rim of urinal or the surface that gets peed on.
Note that not one door was ever locked.

Besides wanting to take a walk my objective was to complete this dare, happily it was accomplished. Unhappily I heard a group of girls approach and one of them did open the door. The door got closed and I listened to them discussing what she saw. Then I had to get dressed and leave, with a full diaper, and with 3 teenager girls waiting outside the potty. It's been a while since I was this embarrassed. Being that I was in diapers and pooping while sitting on the potty must have been a sight.

Last edited by rhl; 11-06-2019 at 08:22 AM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to rhl for this post:
Old 11-06-2019, 10:35 AM   #9
dare00

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
As above, for a progressive that lasted a few weeks, licked toilet seats, and rims on various stages of filth. This includes both pee, mine and others, as well as poop I deposited on the seat. Eventually drinking from the toilet bowel after using and before flushing. Then one day I hit the jackpot with a toilet that had not been flushed. I got hard thinking about it, stuck my head in, filled my mouth and swallowed.
I've also put my tongue against the urinal while it flushed swallowing what I can.

But the grossest was last weekend
I was thinking of this communitive dare while in a park and decided to try the dare again with every porta-poty I passed. Starting with a small lick of the seat, and up to cleaning the whole seat. These seats are usually in various stages of filth,
Then on to licking the edge of the hole that the seat covers, to licking all the way around the hole. The final, not a short lick was of the edge of urinal. I could not bring myself to lick the whole rim of urinal or the surface that gets peed on.
Note that not one door was ever locked.

Besides wanting to take a walk my objective was to complete this dare, happily it was accomplished. Unhappily I heard a group of girls approach and one of them did open the door. The door got closed and I listened to them discussing what she saw. Then I had to get dressed and leave, with a full diaper, and with 3 teenager girls waiting outside the potty. It's been a while since I was this embarrassed. Being that I was in diapers and pooping while sitting on the potty must have been a sight.
Thank you very much for your detailed report!

PM DARES
The following user says Thank You to dare00 for this post:
Old 11-27-2019, 09:09 AM   #10
rhl
getDare Succubus

Last Tuesday I went to work I'm required to wear diapers. Normally I do use the restroom while at work, but this will only be a 3 hour job.
Before leaving I put ladies pull ups on, stockings bjs and a body suit with a closed crotch, then a shirt and pants. Now I'm stuck in this diaper until I get home.
At work when I had to pee I simply let it flow hoping the diaper doesn't leak.

So what does a public restroom have to do with this?
Heading home I wanted to stop at target so I held my pee and the first thing I did was head to the restroom. I plan on cleaning a toilet but first stand in front of urinal, pants down exposing and pantyhose, I fill diaper and feel liquid running down the leg. A. Person walks in, opens one stall then goes to the other stall, this gets me excited.
I go to the rejected stall and see that it hasn't been flushed.
I kneel down feet easily exposed. I lick the rim, cleaning a little brown stuff off and swallow. Then stick my head in e bowel of colored water, using it to rinse mouth and swallow.
I'm now really excited and lower the seat, which has been up the whole time.
It has brown stains and I happily clean this also.
I clean my mouth up by rinsing with toilet water we and swallow a few mouthfulls.
Please note that this whole time the guy has been in the other stall, I did not lock the door and a second person had come and left, I wonder what he thought of my exposed shoes.
As I walk out, I notice that my pants leg has a well noticed wet line running down it and I still have to shop.
Old 07-01-2021, 12:05 PM   #11
Messupmyass

Grossest I’ve done is I guess become a toilet? As in got my fries to write on my ass cheeks I AM YOUR TOILET and so people pissed on em shitted on my fucked me made me suck their cock and things but as most went to aim for my ass or back and not my mouth a lot went on the floor and so I was standing in shit,piss,cum and apparently a multiple mushed bananas which I think went up my ass and during all of this I was having my head in the toilet drinking the unflushed water one guy didn’t even shit in my instead pushed my head out had the shit there put my head back and pissed on my head so was definitely an experience also a child I think came in and asked “dad why did you leave mummy” and I got so confused only thing I imagine is his dad was in this position and getting fucked and he thought I was him

My PM dares
Messupmyass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 12:12 PM   #12
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default Never But

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare00 View Post
I have a simple but interesting question for you all:

what's the most disgusting/worst thing you have done in a public toilet? Describe what was it and how it went!
I have never done anything disgusting but have seen disgusting things a few times over the years .
People having a dump and not flushing . Human excretment on floors and walls , there are some disgusting people in this world .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 09:12 AM   #13
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

I did an online exposure dare last year. Due to a lack of privacy, i ended up taking pictures of me cross dressed kneeling infront of a public toilet with my panties around my knees. I also took a picture of me standing there as a sissy slut, wetting my panties and one of me licking the toilet seat as i wasn't sure which picture i was going to use.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 04:30 PM   #14
sissybill
Distinguished Member

mmmmm i hav a few
1. i was made to go in a dominos pizza rest room while waiting for my pizza n strip naked then throw my pantys in toilet then piss on them then pull them out with my teeth only n get dressed n go out n get my pizza while my pantys were soaking thru my white shorts omg as i was hurrying out i heard people saying his shorts r wet
2. i was forced to go in a park rest room that didnt hav a lock on outside door n strip down too my pantys n bra n throw my pants n shirt into piss filled toilet then go out of stall n lick all(4) urinals clean then lick (4) toilet rims clean with pics as proof almost did it without getting caught but a guy walked in while licking last toilet rim he walked by n seen me omg i got up walked back to toilet with my pants n shirt in it put them on n walked fast out rest room walking to my truck the guy came out said yu missed a spot omggg i said r yu serious? he said yes get back in here he made me lick urinal he just used took pics of me doing it n said ill see yu at my house to clean my toilet tomorrow gave me his address n said if yu dont show up the pics r going on internet i said omg yes sir from that day on i been licking his toilet clean every saturday for 8 months n counting
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sissybill for this post:
Old 08-03-2022, 02:31 PM   #15
Saltfountain

I made a girl sub go into the gents toilets and lick each bowl out. Then slurp up some liquid from the bottom of the urinal. To crown it off, she had to go into the ladies and pull a used tampon out of a sanitary bin and chew on it...

Probably (definitely) the worst thing I did...
Saltfountain is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
disgusting, public bathroom, public toilet, truth