Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 05-09-2022, 04:30 PM   #16
sluttylittlefoxy

So I'm here for my first game ever and definitely a bit nervous that I'm the only girl besides our host. And I am definitely very surprised when she is taken and dressed in a uniform like mine. The game is announced as high card but their is a problem I don't have a opponent then it's anounced I'm playing against Jenna and we're first! I sit down very scared and we start off I win round 1 as Jenna gets only a 2 but then something happens that terrifies me her shirt is torn off by a stage hand because of it. I then drop 3 rounds in a row! Getting a pie to my face boobs and pussy as she really grinds them into my intimate parts.
I think I'll take number 2 for next round and hope for good luck and points!
sluttylittlefoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2022, 04:07 PM   #17
Sluttyjenna

Hello everyone and welcome back for round two so here is how this round works each one of you last round picked a door. Now each one of these doors has something behind it only two of them will keep you clean with one even having a grand prize. However the rest of them will just say they are not so nice as we are definitely stepping it up this round.

Foxy being that you are in last you will go first she walks up to her door and pulls it open the screen above her flashes red and makes a nuclear sound before reading strip two items and pillory. The stage hands quickly run out onto the stage and strip her down to nothing but her bra and panties and then lead her over to a table this table is designed to keep her arms above her head and keep her legs spread wide. The table is then elevated to sit upright above a metal hose. This hose points right between her legs and it's designed to fire a steady stream of slime at this area for 5 minutes. There is also a machine about chest height that is designed to fire a pie at her breasts every 30 seconds for the 5 minutes. and don't worry we tested everything to make sure it's safe and won't get inside for as for what it might do well we'll just wait and see. Good luck foxy.

Griffin you are up next is he walks up to his door and cautiously opens it his door like foxies causes the screen above him to flash gold and the sirens to go off before simply reading Grand prize +500pts! Griffin you get to strip the host of any NAKED of her clothing and you get to pick three items which will be used on her next round. The items in include a RATHER LARGE DILDO a MEDIUM SIZED BUTT PLUG a VERY LARGE BOWL OF ICE CREAM a SHEET OF PAPER THAT READS MUST COMPETE IN NEXT ROUND as well a BUNCH OF OTHER MESSY ITEMS. Congratulations Griffen (please post the items you pick in your reply and distinguish them so that I may use them for next round when I post it)

Mike you are up next he walks up to his door and opens it as the screen above him flashes water shower +250 pts. Just then a couple stage hands walk up to him with a bucket of warm water and dump it over his head and giving him a chance to clean himself up a little bit.

Hassns you are up next as he walks up to his door and opens it the screen above him shows strip one item and mud waterfall. The stage hands rush out and strip him off his shirt before placing him underneath a large black tube. The screen counts down from three and then drops mud on top of him for 30 seconds coating him from head to toe in mud.

Jackson you are up next as he walks up and opens his door the screen above him flashes mayo dump +100 pts. Just them two-stage hands walk up to him holding a 5 gallon pail of mayo dumping it over him and coding him in the substance.

Utregter you are up next as he walks up to his door and pulls it open the screen above him flashes cheese dump +100 pts. The stage ends then walk up to him with a 5 gallon pail full of cheese sauce and pour it over him coating him in the substance.

Dan you are up next as he walks up to his door and opens it the screen above him flashes ice waterfall +50pts. He is then led to stand underneath a large black tube as the screen counts down from 3 before drenching him in ice water for 60 seconds.

Well that was certainly a very interesting round and caused quite the shake up as well some mystery leading into next round.

The scores are as follows.
Our host completely naked.
Griffen with 700 pts
Jackson with 300 pts.
Mike with 250 pts missing socks and shoes.
Dan with 250pts.
Utregter with 100 pts missing socks and shoes.
Foxy with 0 pts in only bra and panties.
Hassns with 0 pts in pants and underwear.

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Butt plugs 4 inch by 2 inch and 3 inch by 3.5 inch
Dildo an 8 inch by 2 inch
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414358

Last edited by Sluttyjenna; 05-14-2022 at 03:02 AM.
Sluttyjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 08:40 PM   #18
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Report round 2

Ok, as our messy bra clad host explains the game, I just have to keep my fingers crossed and see whatever one gets. As Foxy goes and opens her door we all hear the sight and sounds on the screen and I’m visible bummed for a second until the host explains what they got. A big grin comes across my face as she’s set up. That stream of slime should feel very fun drowning on the pressure they use and as I watch the first gooey pie land right between her cleavage and splatter a bit on her face from the impact I snap my attention to the host who’s telling me it’s time for my pick.

“Come on last luck.” When I see the gold light up on the screen I don’t know what it means for a second assuming each door lights until the host almost hesitantly reveals what I get to do. I slowly browse my options basically forgetting the others until the very amend and see I’m with a comfortable lead and an pretty clean and dressed compared to some people as I see them let Foxy out panties and legs covered in slime and boobs now larger as they have been coated in cream. I pick my items and walk to the host as the crowd seems eager to see our host naked chanting “take it off!” Over and over.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 05:59 AM   #19
Corleone91

As we line up for the second game, I'm feeling relatively optimistic. As Griffin is awarded his prize, I can't help but laugh at the predicament that both foxy from her door and our host are now in. At the same time, it had me a bit nervous to open my door.

As I walk up and turn the handle, I'm greeted with the screen above me sounding alarms at it shows 250 points but also a "water shower". Not exactly sure what contraption awaits me, I become a bit concerned only two two stage hands to walk over and dump a bucket of warm water on me soaking me from head to toe but at least washing off some of the mess from the first round.

Looking at the final scores after the first round, I'm not in a terrible position but I'm still quite a bit away from the lead and hoping I can catch up with the next round.

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 11:36 AM   #20
hornyslave9909
Account Banned

This is totally made for me! Im in
Limits: public, permanent, family
hornyslave9909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 12:30 PM   #21
Sluttyjenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyslave9909 View Post
This is totally made for me! Im in
Already in the middle of a game right now sorry but you can join next month if you want to

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
Old 05-20-2022, 03:27 AM   #22
sluttylittlefoxy

We line back up for round 2 as I am told I am first to open my door I walk up to door in fear knowing I need some form of points. I open the door and jump almost a foot in the air when I hear the loud nuclear warning sound I then look up to see what's going on in time to hear my punishment and I think no she can't be serious. But sure enough stagehands come up and strip me to my bra and panties and lead me to the evil contraption. I am forced to lay down on the table arms above my head and my legs spread far apart. I'm then positioned in place and am totally dreading what is about to come. the stream of slime comes first hitting my pussy directly as I shriek from the sensation. The pressure makes it feel the world strongest vibrator as the slime completely soaks into my panties soaking them. Then the first pie slaps across my large breasts and boy does it hurt until the arm grinds it into my bra making me shriek even more. I feel the pressure building behind my pussy as this goes on the slime continuing to blast directly at my pussy turns my shrieks into loud moans and I know I won't possibly make it through this without suffering the ultimate embarrassment. Thankfully they are a bit preoccupied with Jenna at the moment as I see my opportunity and release one of the strongest orgasms I've ever had. When the finally let me down I struggle to even walk as my legs are shaking and my breasts are unbelievably sensitive. I can't believe this is only round 2.
Old 05-22-2022, 09:26 AM   #23
Sluttyjenna

All right ladies and gentlemen we are back for round 3 and in a shocking turn of events the host comes out with a massive squirting dildo in her pussy but that's not all she is bent over to show that her butt has also been filled with the butt plug leaving her visibly horny and wondering just how the hell she is going to compete in this round.

A guest host walks in and says alright we have received word from our sponsors that people are loving the nudity and want to see much more so this round were probably going to get more extreme. Now how this works is your going to be going through a maze each wrong turn costs you an item of clothing and gets you messy lose all your clothes and suffer a more extreme punishment. Now we're going in reverse order this time so Griffen your first. There is a total of 6 turns so absolutely no one is safe! ( To decide good path from bad path I'm drawing cards red safe black bad so it's fair for everyone)

Griffen steps up to the maze running to his his first turn going left he sees he made the right turn staying clean and earning 50 points. For his next turn he goes right and ends up choosing correct again scoring another 50 points! For the third fork he picks left hoping that they just alternate but he ends up running into a stagehand who demands an item forcing him out of his socks and shoes and eating him a jar of salsa poured over his head as he's forced to turn back and go the right way. He comes to turn 4 and goes left again picking the correct path and earning 50 points. At turn 5 he chooses left again running into yet another stagehand blushing he reaches for his shirt but the stage hand shakes his head pointing below the belt. Griffen reluctantantly removes his shorts as the stagehand pours whip cream down the back of his underwear. Getting to path 6 he chooses to go right picking the correct path and earning another 50 points bringing his total to 200 this round.

Jackson is up next as he walks up to the maze ready to try his luck at turn 1he picks the left path choosing correctly and earning 50 points. At turn 2 he chooses the right path and runs into a stagehand who forces him to loose his socks and shoes and dumps ranch dressing on him. At turn 3 he picks the right path choosing correctly and earning 50 points. At turn 4 he chooses the left path again choosing correctly and scoring another 50 points. At path number 5 he chooses the left path running into a stagehand who rips off his shirt and paints his torso in pink slime. At turn 6 he chooses the right path running into yet another stagehand blushing he knows what is next as he strips his shorts now only in underwear as the stagehand dumps mayo down the front of them. He earns 150 points this round

Mike you are next he steps up to his maze and proceeds to turn one choosing the left path and running into a stagehand who rips down his shorts and covers him in Bleu cheese dressing. At turn 2 he picks the left path and chooses correctly earning 50 points. At turn 3 he picks the left path again running into another stagehand who forces him to lose his shirt as he gets covered in cold slime. At turn 4 he finally goes right and ends up choosing wrong again! The female stage hand demands he give up his underwear leaving him completely naked with a stiffy as she coats his crotch in ranch dressing even rubbing it into his shaft. At turn 5 he goes right again picking the correct path and earning 50 points. At turn 6 he goes left and picks another correct path earning 150 points this round.

Dan you are next.he walks up to turn 1 going left and walking into a stage hand who forces him out of his socks and shoes and makes him step on gross pig slop. At turn 2 he goes right and chooses the correct path earning 50 points. At turn 3 he goes right again choosing correctly and earning another 50 points. At turn 4 he chooses to go right again running into a stagehand losing his shirt as he is coated in blue slime. At turn he chooses to go right and picks correctly earning another 50 points. At turn 6 he chooses the left path choosing correctly and ear ing himself 200 points for this round.

Utregter you are up next he walks up to turn number 1 going right and choosing correctly earning 50 points. He gets turn 2 and goes right again picking correctly again and earning another 50 points. At turn 3 he goes left and chooses another correct path scoring yet another 50 points. At turn 4 he chooses to go right picking yet another correct path and getting 50 points. At turn 5 he goes left picking another correct path and scoring another 50 points for himself. At turn 6 hoping to get out clean he picks the right path and runs into a stagehand losing his shorts and getting ice cream dumped down his underwear. He has earned the highest score yet with 250 points this round.

Foxy you are up next she walks up to turn 1 and chooses the left path walking into a stagehand boobs or pussy the choice is yours he says as she removes her bra getting two pies to her boobs coating them in white cream. At turn 2 she goes right walking into a stagehand yet again blushing furiously she has no choice but to remove her panties showing her pussy to the entire crowd in close up the stage hand turns her around and gives her 10 hard spanks with a paddle. At turn 3 now visibly nervous she hesitates picking the left path and walking Into another stagehand blushing not knowing what to expect he pulls out the biggest dildo she's ever seen and shoved it into her noticably wet pussy. Earning screams from the crowd! At turn 4 she picks the right path finally choosing correctly and earning 50 points. At turn number 5 she chooses the left path and walks into another stagehand terrified as he is holding a butt plug that looks rather big. Bend over slut she hears reluctantly doing so as he pushes it into her butt. At turn six she goes left and chooses a correct path earning 100 points this round.

Hassns you're up next at turn 1 he goes left picking correctly earning 50 points. At turn 2 he decides to go left picking correctly again earning another 50 points. At turn 3 he chooses to go left walking into a stagehand losing his shorts and getting covered in chilli beans. At turn 4 he goes right picking correctly and earning 50 points. At turn 5 he goes left and walks into a stagehand losing his underwear and getting covered in garlic sauce. At turn 6 he goes right guessing correct and earning 200 points this round.

Last up is Jenna our host and since she can't earn points each correct turn earns her a pie to a player chosen at random. At turn 1 I choose to left walking into a stagehand who says hmm see how you like this as he presses a button I feel my pussy flood with warm jelly that instantly makes me blush as it feels like someone's came inside me. At turn 2 I go left guessing correctly as a stagehand pies Griffen in the face. At turn 3 I go left walking into a stagehand who makes the dildo start to vibrate just low enough to keep me dripping wet for the crowd but not cumming. At turn 4 I go right walking into another stagehand who says wear these till you finish and attaches nipple clamps harshly to my breasts as the teeth dig into my boobs. At turn 5 I go left choosing correctly as a stagehand pies Jackson in the chest. As I get to turn 6 I go left choosing correctly but right at the finesh the vibe switchss to it's highest setting causing me to scream out in orgasmic bliss as the cameras focus on my pussy and face as I cum. Finally a stagehand pies Griffen in the chest.

After a very interesting and exposing round 3 the scores are
Griffen 900 points in shirt and underwear
Jackson with 450 points just in just underwear
Dan with 450 points in shorts and underwear
Mike with 400 points naked
Utregter with 350 points in shirt and underwear
Hassns with 200 points naked
Foxy with 100 points and naked.

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
Old 05-23-2022, 06:55 PM   #24
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post Round 3

I smile as I slowly strip out host. I’m not allowed to insert her toys, but I’m still happy to see the result and hope the stagehand enjoyed it. I grin even bigger as the crowd cheers at the result.

Then we’re told about the round. I’ve been pretty good at mazes as a kid, so hopefully this turns out in my favor. My first two choices earn me points, but my huberous earns me my first dead end. The salsa is chunky and I can feel chunks stick in my hair as the sauce soaks into my shirt along with losing my shoes and socks. Going back and after another correct choice I’m once again face to face to a stage hand. I get ready to take my messy shirt off, but he shakes his head and points to my pants. I sigh and take them off getting a few whistles, but they aren’t anything to special. The stagehand turns me around and I fill the top of something go back into my underwear and a blast of cold as an entire can of whipped cream fill the back of my underwear. Some drips down the back of my legs, but most stays in it and gives me a dump truck looking ass… I finish afterwards and am happy with the 200 points.

I then watch Jackson’s get turned pink and has a big white mess fill his underwear, Mike get made stinky, Dan walk in slop, and Utregter get the most amount of points, and Hassns get garlic coated.

Foxy is a nice warm up seeing her breast get pied and “toyed” with, but it’s nothing from Jenna. Seeing her first wrong turn I am ecstatic to see the shocked look at her face as the jelly oozes from her pussy. She gets her next right and I’m shocked to receive a pie to the face. The next two wrong turns builds the tension and the dildo is shown to be arrive as the clips are attached. Next Jackson gets a pie to his chest. As she gets it right for the last turn we can see the vibe go to max, but I surprisingly get a cream pie to the chest not expecting me to get hit again.

Still I’m happy that I’m double the points of anyone and still have more clothing than most people. With two more rounds left I’m hoping to keep my lead, but don’t know what’s in store for us…
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 05-24-2022, 08:00 PM   #25
Corleone91

As we take our places for round three I am a bit surprised by the state of our host. It looks like she’s having quite a fun time. My enjoyment is immediately quelled though as it is announced they’re going to be stepping g up the game for this round.

Seeing both Griffin and Jackson lose several pieces of clothes and come out notably messier, I’m a bit nervous about what’s to come. I am only down shoes and socks so I hope I can make it out of this round relatively unscathed.

Unfortunately for me, this doing work out in my favor. At the first turn I encounter a stagehand who not only depends by shorts but sharply yanks down my pants revealing my my blue camo boxer briefs before covering me in blue cheese dressing from a large bucket. The stench is overwhelming but time to push on. Turn two works more in my favor but turn three goes back down the hill encountering another stagehand who rips off my shirt before covering me in ice cold slime. While this helps to offset the blue cheese smell, I’m now left in just my slime soaked boxers as I continue on. Going around the fourth turn and I see my worst nightmare indicating another wrong turn. I plead with the stagehand but she spins me around and yanks my boxers as high as they would go before ripping them clean off. Adding insult to injury, she also covers me in a large bucket of ranch dressing. At least to my enjoyment she starts to fondle me rubbing the dressing into my shaft before abruptly stopping and getting me to move on. The last two turns are uneventful leaving me 150 points richer but deeply embarrassed standing on the stage in front of the audience with nothing to hide my modesty but a collection of salad dressings and slime beginning to dry onto my skin.

It is then announced that the host will be taking a pass though the maze as well but since she can’t earn any points, she gets to randomly pie the contestants. Worried that I might end up even worse from this round, I am relieved to see that I am not a pie recipient.

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 02:40 AM   #26
sluttylittlefoxy

Definitely nervous for this round really don't know what to think I'm just glad Jenna is in a similar state to me taking atleast some of the attention off me. I walk up to the maze when it's my turn and make a wrong turn losing my bra and getting 2 piles to my exposed tits. The next turn oh no I reluctantly remove my panties blushing horribly as my pussy is now on display and I am spanked 10 times! At turn 3 I'm very scared and make yet another wrong turn oh no he's holding a huge dildo. Oh fuck I scream as he shoves it into me. At turn 4 I finally get 1 right yes! But then turn 5 spells my doom another stagehand and he is holding a huge butt plug "no no way please" but it doesn't matter he bends me over and pushes the thing painfully into my tight asshole double penetrating me. Thankfully it doesn't get any worse as I make it out of the maze.
Old 06-05-2022, 06:00 PM   #27
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttyjenna View Post
All right ladies and gentlemen we are back for round 3 and in a shocking turn of events the host comes out with a massive squirting dildo in her pussy but that's not all she is bent over to show that her butt has also been filled with the butt plug leaving her visibly horny and wondering just how the hell she is going to compete in this round.

A guest host walks in and says alright we have received word from our sponsors that people are loving the nudity and want to see much more so this round were probably going to get more extreme. Now how this works is your going to be going through a maze each wrong turn costs you an item of clothing and gets you messy lose all your clothes and suffer a more extreme punishment. Now we're going in reverse order this time so Griffen your first. There is a total of 6 turns so absolutely no one is safe! ( To decide good path from bad path I'm drawing cards red safe black bad so it's fair for everyone)

Griffen steps up to the maze running to his his first turn going left he sees he made the right turn staying clean and earning 50 points. For his next turn he goes right and ends up choosing correct again scoring another 50 points! For the third fork he picks left hoping that they just alternate but he ends up running into a stagehand who demands an item forcing him out of his socks and shoes and eating him a jar of salsa poured over his head as he's forced to turn back and go the right way. He comes to turn 4 and goes left again picking the correct path and earning 50 points. At turn 5 he chooses left again running into yet another stagehand blushing he reaches for his shirt but the stage hand shakes his head pointing below the belt. Griffen reluctantantly removes his shorts as the stagehand pours whip cream down the back of his underwear. Getting to path 6 he chooses to go right picking the correct path and earning another 50 points bringing his total to 200 this round.

Jackson is up next as he walks up to the maze ready to try his luck at turn 1he picks the left path choosing correctly and earning 50 points. At turn 2 he chooses the right path and runs into a stagehand who forces him to loose his socks and shoes and dumps ranch dressing on him. At turn 3 he picks the right path choosing correctly and earning 50 points. At turn 4 he chooses the left path again choosing correctly and scoring another 50 points. At path number 5 he chooses the left path running into a stagehand who rips off his shirt and paints his torso in pink slime. At turn 6 he chooses the right path running into yet another stagehand blushing he knows what is next as he strips his shorts now only in underwear as the stagehand dumps mayo down the front of them. He earns 150 points this round

Mike you are next he steps up to his maze and proceeds to turn one choosing the left path and running into a stagehand who rips down his shorts and covers him in Bleu cheese dressing. At turn 2 he picks the left path and chooses correctly earning 50 points. At turn 3 he picks the left path again running into another stagehand who forces him to lose his shirt as he gets covered in cold slime. At turn 4 he finally goes right and ends up choosing wrong again! The female stage hand demands he give up his underwear leaving him completely naked with a stiffy as she coats his crotch in ranch dressing even rubbing it into his shaft. At turn 5 he goes right again picking the correct path and earning 50 points. At turn 6 he goes left and picks another correct path earning 150 points this round.

Dan you are next.he walks up to turn 1 going left and walking into a stage hand who forces him out of his socks and shoes and makes him step on gross pig slop. At turn 2 he goes right and chooses the correct path earning 50 points. At turn 3 he goes right again choosing correctly and earning another 50 points. At turn 4 he chooses to go right again running into a stagehand losing his shirt as he is coated in blue slime. At turn he chooses to go right and picks correctly earning another 50 points. At turn 6 he chooses the left path choosing correctly and ear ing himself 200 points for this round.

Utregter you are up next he walks up to turn number 1 going right and choosing correctly earning 50 points. He gets turn 2 and goes right again picking correctly again and earning another 50 points. At turn 3 he goes left and chooses another correct path scoring yet another 50 points. At turn 4 he chooses to go right picking yet another correct path and getting 50 points. At turn 5 he goes left picking another correct path and scoring another 50 points for himself. At turn 6 hoping to get out clean he picks the right path and runs into a stagehand losing his shorts and getting ice cream dumped down his underwear. He has earned the highest score yet with 250 points this round.

Foxy you are up next she walks up to turn 1 and chooses the left path walking into a stagehand boobs or pussy the choice is yours he says as she removes her bra getting two pies to her boobs coating them in white cream. At turn 2 she goes right walking into a stagehand yet again blushing furiously she has no choice but to remove her panties showing her pussy to the entire crowd in close up the stage hand turns her around and gives her 10 hard spanks with a paddle. At turn 3 now visibly nervous she hesitates picking the left path and walking Into another stagehand blushing not knowing what to expect he pulls out the biggest dildo she's ever seen and shoved it into her noticably wet pussy. Earning screams from the crowd! At turn 4 she picks the right path finally choosing correctly and earning 50 points. At turn number 5 she chooses the left path and walks into another stagehand terrified as he is holding a butt plug that looks rather big. Bend over slut she hears reluctantly doing so as he pushes it into her butt. At turn six she goes left and chooses a correct path earning 100 points this round.

Hassns you're up next at turn 1 he goes left picking correctly earning 50 points. At turn 2 he decides to go left picking correctly again earning another 50 points. At turn 3 he chooses to go left walking into a stagehand losing his shorts and getting covered in chilli beans. At turn 4 he goes right picking correctly and earning 50 points. At turn 5 he goes left and walks into a stagehand losing his underwear and getting covered in garlic sauce. At turn 6 he goes right guessing correct and earning 200 points this round.

Last up is Jenna our host and since she can't earn points each correct turn earns her a pie to a player chosen at random. At turn 1 I choose to left walking into a stagehand who says hmm see how you like this as he presses a button I feel my pussy flood with warm jelly that instantly makes me blush as it feels like someone's came inside me. At turn 2 I go left guessing correctly as a stagehand pies Griffen in the face. At turn 3 I go left walking into a stagehand who makes the dildo start to vibrate just low enough to keep me dripping wet for the crowd but not cumming. At turn 4 I go right walking into another stagehand who says wear these till you finish and attaches nipple clamps harshly to my breasts as the teeth dig into my boobs. At turn 5 I go left choosing correctly as a stagehand pies Jackson in the chest. As I get to turn 6 I go left choosing correctly but right at the finesh the vibe switchss to it's highest setting causing me to scream out in orgasmic bliss as the cameras focus on my pussy and face as I cum. Finally a stagehand pies Griffen in the chest.

After a very interesting and exposing round 3 the scores are
Griffen 900 points in shirt and underwear
Jackson with 450 points just in just underwear
Dan with 450 points in shorts and underwear
Mike with 400 points naked
Utregter with 350 points in shirt and underwear
Hassns with 200 points naked
Foxy with 100 points and naked.
Just curious if you’re going to finish this game? I know some people haven’t been posting, but I am curious to see how it turns out.
Full signature here!
Old 06-06-2022, 11:38 AM   #28
Sluttyjenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Just curious if you’re going to finish this game? I know some people haven’t been posting, but I am curious to see how it turns out.
Yes sorry I have been dealing with a awful lot recently with a death in the family I will try and post this week

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
Old 06-15-2022, 07:30 PM   #29
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Got it. Just let us know then, but take time to process what you need to do.
Full signature here!
Old 09-25-2023, 12:25 PM   #30
Imaginativename

If people want, I can do a similar thing from next month, I guest hosted Griffin's show once

Advertisements
Kink Talk