Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-15-2022, 01:05 AM   #1516
AusSlav

Heya bubba! I think you need some lil time! First let's make some oooey gooey warm oatmeal- make about 3 times what you would eat. Next eat some breakfast! Of course lil Bubba's only do that with their hands so make sure you use both to eat your yummy porridge. Anything that's left over goes in the back of your diapee. Now watch some fun shows, like Dora, Barney, wiggles- but babies have to be active so get that butt dancing to the songs!
Have a fun day lil mush tush

Likes: Light anal, messy, age play, submissive, degrading, hypnosis, daddy kink, just started doing some light poopy play, bedwetting
Dislikes/Punishment: Lines, spanking, mouth soaping, corner time, potty training
Limits: Family, Friends, illegal, permanent, blood, FACE
AusSlav is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AusSlav for this post:
Old 06-21-2022, 01:17 AM   #1517
AusSlav

Bump bump buuuuump

Likes: Light anal, messy, age play, submissive, degrading, hypnosis, daddy kink, just started doing some light poopy play, bedwetting
Dislikes/Punishment: Lines, spanking, mouth soaping, corner time, potty training
Limits: Family, Friends, illegal, permanent, blood, FACE
AusSlav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 08:56 PM   #1518
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Pick 3 of the hardest/strongest abdl related hypno files that you own. You are to diaper up and listen to these files on loop for 12 hours. You can spend this time however you like, but you must remain diapered and chaste. You can spend this time asleep, but you must be at least slightly wet.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 08:11 AM   #1519
novadiff

you should watch your best hypno and double diaper while doing house chores crawling around the house in your most babyish outfit

m/19/bi
loves:diapers, petnames, messing, wetting, Femdom/Masters,ice, puppy/Kitty play

dislikes/punishments: slow pain, smelling my messy diaper, medium public, messing my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper, bondage, spanking(+more i’m quite open minded
Limits:cutting/bleeding, excessive pain, other people, public, illegal, inserting in urethra, irritants, permanent, family
punish me and pm me dare pretty please]
novadiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 12:16 PM   #1520
thatgirlhypno

The next time you go to the gym, to the park, or jogging or anywhere like that. You have to wear a diaper under your clothes. If you go to the gym, you have to change with your diaper in the locker room. However if that’s too public for you you can change with your diaper in the restroom if the locker room has one.

Loves: Trying new things, Humiliation, Degrading, Spankings/Impact Play, TPE/Rules, Orgasm Control and Denial, Pet Play, Bladder Control, Bondage, Diapers, Hidden Public, etc.
Limits: Illegal, Social Suicide, Family/Friends, Extreme Pain, Scat, and Anal (plus some common sense stuff).

Add to my calendar, help train (and punish) me! Click Here!
thatgirlhypno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 01:00 PM   #1521
novadiff

i hate wearing in public i have sm anxiety from it but thank you so much anyway

i dare you to go to the movies 2+ hours and drink a liter before hand and try to make it through the movie while drinking a large drink (be careful with water intox and pace yourself) good luck

m/19/bi
loves:diapers, petnames, messing, wetting, hypnosis, laxatives, dice dares, bondage (+ more, just ask !)

Dislikes: food in diaper, extremely hidden public, tasting ~things~, dares over 3 days
Limits:cutting/bleeding, excessive pain, other people, anything over very hidden public, illegal, irritants, permanent, family

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=320938

Last edited by novadiff; 06-24-2022 at 10:27 PM.
novadiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 12:18 PM   #1522
LockedDiaperBoi

Put on the thickest diaper you have. You must use it until every inch is soaked to the point of leaking. Once it is to that point you will flip a coin.
Heads: stay in this diaper for at least the next 2 hours, you may not change until you have messed your diaper.
Tails: poke holes in your diaper and add a second layer, you may change 2 hours after the second layer is filled to capacity and you have messed. You must be padded for the next 24 hours.

Telegram and Kik @LockedDiaperBoi

Likes: ABDL, chastity, piss, scat, toilet, pup play, anal, bondage, humiliation

LIMITS: Friends, Family, Permanent, Blood, Full Public, Illegal, Severe Pain, Findom

Toys: Chastity Cage, Diapers, Magic Wand Vibrator, Butt Plugs, Dildo, Pup Collar, Dog Bowl
LockedDiaperBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LockedDiaperBoi for this post:
Old 06-26-2022, 12:46 PM   #1523
InternetsPrincess

For the next 5 times you are home alone, your dare is to be on all fours , diapered ( use it only ) , eat from a dog bowl, and no talking allowed.

My teamup calander, make my life more interesting
https://teamup.com/ksu8boyki9jn97sdrf

I wear diapers 24/7, by choice. I really enjoy trying to hide my diapers in public. The humiliation in making that difficult is a rush for me.
Loves:
Diapers,
Rules,
Clothing Requirements, Risky & Potentionally Humiliating Public, long dares, complicated dares

Limits: illegal, masturbation, scat, peedrinking, being blatant in public, blackmail,
InternetsPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 07:27 PM   #1524
SubbyFoxboi

Take an enema of about 500ml of warm, soapy water and dress up in your stockings. Diapers over the top of them and then clothing over that, head out for a nice 30 minute walk, going out for 15 and then coming back for 15. Hope you don't release too quick!
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SubbyFoxboi for this post:
Old 07-05-2022, 02:13 PM   #1525
butterboy

Put on the pinkest diaper you have and your harness/skirt combo. Drink enough beforehand that you immediately have to soak your diaper. Now find a way to humiliate yourself for at least 10 minutes - stand in front of a window or go for a drive.

Want to Try: Forced messing, longer term like 6 hours

Limits: full public, food in diapers/underwear, family/friends, illegal, blood, permanent, social suicide, personal info, sharing of photos/videos, sex toys, disgusting food

PM Dares
butterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 12:44 PM   #1526
Timmytheradturtle

You must complete this ABDL roulette dare. I've set up that link so that your rolls on the roulette will be predetermined (4,3,2,2,2,2). I've chosen these rolls based on what I believe will fit your limits, but since I'm feeling charitable, I'll go ahead and give you permission to reduce the value of one of those rolls by 1. Of course, you don't have to, but the option is there if you choose to exercise it.
Old 07-10-2022, 06:19 PM   #1527
InternetsPrincess

Your dare is to dress like your avatar with at least one window that could potentially expose you for the entire duration of whenever you're home alone again, or obe day. Whichever is shorter.

My teamup calander, make my life more interesting
https://teamup.com/ksu8boyki9jn97sdrf

I wear diapers 24/7, by choice. I really enjoy trying to hide my diapers in public. The humiliation in making that difficult is a rush for me.
Loves:
Diapers,
Rules,
Clothing Requirements, Risky & Potentionally Humiliating Public, long dares, complicated dares

Limits: illegal, masturbation, scat, peedrinking, being blatant in public, blackmail,
InternetsPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 06:16 AM   #1528
SubbyFoxboi

You will be wearing a double diaper until it leaks and then going out in public with it, with whatever clothing you deem suitable over the top. Stay out for an hour then you may come home.
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 04:31 AM   #1529
Dashie
getDare Sweetheart

You will simply wear a single diaper and fill it up with honey, throw a dice, the eyes decide the duration.

Roll 1 = 1 hour
Old 08-13-2022, 04:41 AM   #1530
SyntheticSystem

This weekend ypu need 10 hours free, you'll spend these 10 hours testing your bladder. Start when you already need to use the bathroom and drink a glass of water every half hour, put on a diaper after 2 hours, then don't change out of it, thats the only one you get this whole time if you can make it 10 hours without leaking, you are free, if not you have to try again next time you have 10 hours free

21/non-binary, amab/pansexual/ submissive
Kik: synthetic.ghost

Glitch is a little diaper baby, and should be kept padded

Likes & Limits
SyntheticSystem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy