Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-11-2020, 08:25 PM   #1
Wholeenquiries3
Account Banned

Default Pussy lip stretching...

What’s the best way to stretch my cunt lips at home? I don’t have any special toys to help with this but would love any suggestions on how I can achieve this using everyday items or tasks. Would also love links to any useful equipment to help with this that is UK based. I will try out each and every idea, help me humiliate my cunt
Wholeenquiries3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 09:18 PM   #2
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

What's your pain tolerance like? You could always do binder clips on your tulips, tie a string to them, then tie that string to a book bag. Then strut around your home while on all fours, adding to the bag as you went.

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 09:10 AM   #3
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wholeenquiries3 View Post
What’s the best way to stretch my cunt lips at home? I don’t have any special toys to help with this but would love any suggestions on how I can achieve this using everyday items or tasks. Would also love links to any useful equipment to help with this that is UK based. I will try out each and every idea, help me humiliate my cunt
You could invest in a plastic speculum. They are only £7 on a certain well known UK sex toy website, I'm sure you know the one I mean.
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 10:34 AM   #4
Andrew 25:17
Distinguished Member

You can put some strong clamp/peg on your pussy lips, even better put at least 2 on any lip, then tie them with a string to your big toe while squatting and slowly get straight as much as you can.

A good item to buy might be this
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bucket-Coup...s%2C233&sr=8-7

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

I'm in a lovely and kinky discord server since 2 years now and I'm helping spread the word, we're always looking for new people to join us so if you're interested feel free to contact me .

Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it.
- Oscar Wilde
Andrew 25:17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk