Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 03-22-2012, 08:00 AM   #1
cbt_please
getDare Sweetheart

Default Drop on Balls

I just used this in a person above thread, but it is suitable for here too.

It could be done by girls too if you let it slam your pussy. Not sure if it'll be the same effect though.

Get a long sock, tube sock or equivalent. Long enough to reach from your mouth to your balls. If you can't find this get a regular sock and tie a string to it that makes it that long. Now get a baseball, apple, orange, or what I like to use a jar full or coins (about 150-200 coins), basically any hard solid round object. Put that object in the sock. Wrap a rubber band around the sock a few times just above the object so that it doesn't slide around.

Now, tape your cock to your stomach to your balls are wide open.

Put the end of the sock or string in your mouth so that while standing the object in the sock is right on your balls.

Roll a dice. Now lift the object to 90 degrees so it's right in front of your face. Now drop it so it swings and smashes your nuts. Do not move as it falls. You may move after it hits when you double over from it. Do that a number of times equal to the dice roll.

Now after all the times are done on the dice, roll again. Repeat.

Continue repeating this until you've rolled two sixes in a row.

While you may get lucky, just so you understand I rolled the dice on random.org and I rolled, 32142563315422123414523215324231166
so 98 drops before I would've stopped. You may be lucky. I tried again and got around 22 drops but you could get worse. :P

Enjoy

Limits: urethral, scat, piss swallowing, cum swallowing, permanent, diapers, public, blood, animals, children, family, crossdressing, large anal, shaving, dirty socks.
cbt_please is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to cbt_please for this post:
Old 06-07-2012, 08:48 PM   #2
Torchwood123

Totaly trying this
Torchwood123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:37 PM   #3
n25n0598

I wrote a quick program to estimate the average number of times you'll have to hit yourself (by simulating the dare 2 million times) assuming various end conditions. Here are the results:

Until 2 sixes in a row: ~147 times
Until 2 fives in a row or 2 sixes in a row: ~73.5 times
Until 2 of the same number in a row: ~24.5 times
Until 2 evens in a row: ~21 times (they don't have to be the same number)

And some for anyone who wants to do it over a longer period of time:
Until 3 sixes in a row: ~903 times
Until 3 fives in a row or 3 sixes in a row: ~451 times
Until 3 of the same number in a row: ~150 times

You get a lot more variation in the less common ones (ex. Until 3 sixes in a row had a fair number of results over 2000).

Hopefully, this'll be helpful for anyone planning on trying this

Ok: ice, medium pain, wedgies, messy, naked, anal

Limits: extreme pain, poo, involving others (unless they don't know about it), family, pictures, blood, permanent, cross-dressingand diapers (don't have any)
n25n0598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:15 AM   #4
6u3k
Account Banned

Another variation is to tie an object to a nail above a door way . Make sure it's nut lvl and ur cock is out of the way. This allows for heavier objects and more momentum. I used a full 2 liter shoving it as far ai could each time. Was only able to do 18 before I needed a break from the pain. I did 41 in total (beaks about every 15)
6u3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:18 AM   #5
cbt_please
getDare Sweetheart

great idea. i think i may do that tonight

might use a medicine ball or a dumbell

Limits: urethral, scat, piss swallowing, cum swallowing, permanent, diapers, public, blood, animals, children, family, crossdressing, large anal, shaving, dirty socks.
cbt_please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:38 AM   #6
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

I like using Dads 1lb weight of his dumb bells and dropping in onto my nipple which i position on a hard surface. The pain is mega but so nice.

Emma XxX

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:13 PM   #7
udareme2

451366- This is my first ever dice dare to complete so you took my dice dare virginity. I know that I got lucky on this one. I did it with a sock filled with a zip lock back with 100 pennies in it.I'm also a novice when it comes to CBT and that really hurt but in a good way. Thank you for your dare.
udareme2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk