Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2022, 09:16 AM   #1
KeepCalmBlue

Default Humiliation Exposure Conversation

Instead of just showing your body online with a humiliating caption - wouldn't it be degrading if people CONVERSED about your nudes?

Share your Kik if you're willing to to send 1-3 humiliating nudes (1 full body!) to anyone who messages Let me talk about you. They then must expose those pics to friends, or strangers, and HAVE A humiliating/degrading CONVERSATION about them - sending proofs after ofc.

MAKE SURE YOU SEND THE PROOFS - no one is on here sharing their nudes for exposure for you to not DO IT or show them you've done it... You're not a Dom/Top/DareMaster or anything if YOU can't follow rules.

I'm in if my Kik says open.

Do NOT message me about 'past' threads/dares. Only threads posted in BY ME within the last 48 hours are valid. Do not Kik message me about threads I commented in 1+ month ago.

I only kik what the thread entitles. Do not message me for nudes if you want conversation from me.
KeepCalmBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to KeepCalmBlue for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk