Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-03-2023, 02:03 AM   #1
PainSlutSylvir

Female Punish a lazy painslut !

So, in the last two weeks I've lost my Dom (he moved for work), I was let go from my job (downsized but got a severance), and I've been doing nothing but cumming and fucking myself stupid because there was no one here to say no...

Help me get back on track with pain.
The thread will remain open until I find a new job.

After I post this thread, I will be fucking myself stupid one last time. (Fucking machine, largest attachment, fastest setting until I can't take anymore.)
After I cum, I am putting myself on denial until day one of my next job.

Likes and dislikes are in my sig, just keep in mind I'm after physical pain to drive myself to a crazed horny state so I can focus on finding a new job.

I have a ton of toys and basic household items. Once I have a comprehensive list I will add it to my sig.
For now, I have tons of pegs, several pairs of clamps, things to whip/beat my tits, pussy, ass, etc with., three types of rope, 4 varieties of twine, several anal dildos, several regular dildos, butt plugs of various sizes, fucking machine with several basic attatchments, vibrators, eggs, candles made for wax play, 5k loose tacs, pussy pump, clit and nipple pumps, weights for clamps, and a huge house to myself.

For household stuffs outside of an insane spatula and spoon collection, I have basic hand tools, boatload of sharpies(that were purchased just for the sharpie challenge), tigerbalm, toothpaste, ice, the usual.

Please keep posts to one a day if no one has posted After you. (Mine count, and if I dont respond in a full day, I will open my dms to punishments from everyone in the thread for 48 hours).

Bonus: I am working on setting up a pm dares list, for any ideas dm'd to me that I like enough to add in there, I will do your original posts here up to that date again and dm you a report. Yup. All of em. In a row.

Likes: pain.... lots. Nipple torture, clit torture, clamps, wax, creative ways to brings tears to my eyes.

Limits: pictures, piss play, scat, a2m, wedgies, anything ddlg related, bodywriting, needles, drawing blood, permanent, public, blackmail.

Toys: tons. Clamps, plugs, dildos, household items.
PainSlutSylvir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2023, 02:13 AM   #2
Azyliux
Baby Member

Here is a task to start:
  1. Coat your nipples and clit in a generous amount of toothpaste.
  2. Next suck up nipples and clit as much as you can using your pump.
  3. While the pump cylinders are in place, lube up your largest anal dildo with tiger balm and fuck your self with it for 15 minutes.
  4. Leave the dildo in and remove the pump cylinders from you nipples and clit.
  5. Drip hot wax all over your swollen nipples until they are coated.
  6. Now do the same with your engorged clit.
  7. Finish by smacking all the wax from your nipples, then clit using a wooden spoon or similar. At least 50 hard smacks to each.

Enjoy!

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Azyliux for this post:
Old 07-03-2023, 07:22 AM   #3
Lyb
getDare Addict

Clamp your nipples
Every 15mn twist them and take them off for 2 minutes while slapping your clit 15 times
Then put the clamps back for another 15mn.

Keeo doing it. The record is 4h

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2023, 07:31 AM   #4
lani_122
getDare Succubus

When ever you sit down at home but it's not to look for a new job, you'll be a dildo warmer with toy in both pussy and ass (better if those are big toys that will stretch you).
This task ends once you start a new work.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2023, 08:54 AM   #5
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azyliux View Post
Here is a task to start:
  1. Coat your nipples and clit in a generous amount of toothpaste.
  2. Next suck up nipples and clit as much as you can using your pump.
  3. While the pump cylinders are in place, lube up your largest anal dildo with tiger balm and fuck your self with it for 15 minutes.
  4. Leave the dildo in and remove the pump cylinders from you nipples and clit.
  5. Drip hot wax all over your swollen nipples until they are coated.
  6. Now do the same with your engorged clit.
  7. Finish by smacking all the wax from your nipples, then clit using a wooden spoon or similar. At least 50 hard smacks to each.

Enjoy!

Azyliux
Definite love/hate for this task ....

Put the toothpaste on and pumps on. Did add lube with the tigerbalm, and it did indeed take a minute to get it in. Didn't start the timer till I could go all the way down. Wasn't bad at first. At all. Bout 4 minutes in it was insane.... clit was on fire, so I tightened the suction on all 3. Pussy was sopping wet, covered in toothpaste which was now mixing with the tigerbalm. The remaining 11 minutes took forever. I did my best to keep a nice steady pace and continued to ride the dildo...

At the end of the 15 minutes I thought just sitting on the dildo was gonna be the best ever. Noooope. I yanked off the pumps... the tingle of fresh air felt amazing. Let them breathe for a minute while I prepped my candle. It took me about 20 minutes to get a proper coat on my nipples and clit. I did take the liberty of clamping my pussy open to ensure I'd get my clit nicely covered. Every drop of wax made me jump... which made me clench and bounce on the dildo just enough to remind me of how much I dislike tigerbalm in my ass. Wax on the clit was interesting... I missed several times due to jumping when the wax hit... so by the end there was a fair bit on the slit and all around my clit.

I dreaded knocking the wax off with the wooden spoon. 50 hits to each nipple was more than enough. About halfway through I really started to feel it. By 40 yelps accompanied each hit. Pussy still clamped open, 50 hits to the clit wasn't bad, but it wasn't enough to get all the wax off. 74 hits total.

Thank you for the task. Great way to start my day. Even after I cleaned up I can still feel the tigerbalm burn.

Likes: pain.... lots. Nipple torture, clit torture, clamps, wax, creative ways to brings tears to my eyes.

Limits: pictures, piss play, scat, a2m, wedgies, anything ddlg related, bodywriting, needles, drawing blood, permanent, public, blackmail.

The following 2 users say Thank You to PainSlutSylvir for this post:
Old 07-03-2023, 08:58 AM   #6
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Clamp your nipples
Every 15mn twist them and take them off for 2 minutes while slapping your clit 15 times
Then put the clamps back for another 15mn.

Keeo doing it. The record is 4h
Starting now at 11 am cst. Using fairly strong spring loaded clamps. Timers are set to go off every 15 then 2 minutes. Will edit here with final time and full report.

Made it just over 3 hours and only stopped because a clamp broke. Could have definitely gone longer. Will be trying again tomorrow with a different pair of clamps

Last edited by PainSlutSylvir; 07-03-2023 at 12:19 PM.
Old 07-03-2023, 09:01 AM   #7
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
When ever you sit down at home but it's not to look for a new job, you'll be a dildo warmer with toy in both pussy and ass (better if those are big toys that will stretch you).
Adding this to my required daily task list. Will see what combinations I can come up with between toys for maximum stuffing.

Old 07-03-2023, 10:42 AM   #8
Sreeen

From now on till you find a new job you will kneel in nadu on unboiled rice for 30 minutes every day.
Sreeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2023, 11:03 AM   #9
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Do two hours of job searching on a very sore very tender ass

Strip down and bend over and start with a 5 minutes spanking on your ass with a medium size and weight spoon/ spatula. These should be fine at 60 per minutes starting at medium and ending with hard swats.

After the 5 minutes, apply a layer of tiger balm to all spanked areas and get in the corner to think about all the time you wasted. 15 minutes hands behind your head.

Then on the bed in the diaper position. 150 hardest swats you can muster with your heaviest implement. Bath brush, paddle or similar.

After the 100. Put on your tightest jeans, sit on a hard wooden chair and get to work. Updating resumes, finding jobs, writing cover letters, and applying.

2 hours, no rubbing or getting up.

Last edited by MrSpanker; 07-03-2023 at 11:07 AM.
MrSpanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2023, 12:16 PM   #10
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreeen View Post
From now on till you find a new job you will kneel in nadu on unboiled rice for 30 minutes every day.
This I will not be doing. Bad knees.

Old 07-03-2023, 12:43 PM   #11
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post

Strip down and bend over and start with a 5 minutes spanking on your ass with a medium size and weight spoon/ spatula. These should be fine at 60 per minutes starting at medium and ending with hard swats.

After the 5 minutes, apply a layer of tiger balm to all spanked areas and get in the corner to think about all the time you wasted. 15 minutes hands behind your head.

Then on the bed in the diaper position. 150 hardest swats you can muster with your heaviest implement. Bath brush, paddle or similar.

After the 100. Put on your tightest jeans, sit on a hard wooden chair and get to work. Updating resumes, finding jobs, writing cover letters, and applying.

I will be doing this early tomorrow morning so its cool enough to be able to sit still in jeans with no a/c. I will say now, spanking myself has never done much for me at all.

In the meantime, if you would like to add something I can do sooner, feel free.

Old 07-03-2023, 12:49 PM   #12
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Sat down for lunch and to file away bills/paperwork. Opted for my 2nd largest anal dildo and my largest normal dildo, they are a tight fit, it took a while to get all the way down on both. Just sitting on them is difficult. The urge to wiggle and move is strong. They have suction cups, so inmade sure they stuck to my chair to keep me from enjoying it too much.

Will say, slapping my clit every 15 mins for another task while doublestuffed was interesting.

The following user says Thank You to PainSlutSylvir for this post:
Old 07-04-2023, 06:32 PM   #13
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post

So... I attempted to start this twice today. As previously mentioned, just spanking myself isn't really my thing, but adding the corner time and 'diaper position' made it too close to a ddlg thing which I am 100% not into.

Old 07-05-2023, 01:25 AM   #14
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Pump up your clit as much as you can, leave it for two minutes, then pull it off without releasing the pressure. Get your scrubbing pad and give it a good scrub for two minutes. Repeat this five times to get nice an prepped.

Get some pegs, and attach them to your inner labia, then tape them to your legs. When you open your legs your pussy should be wide open.

Get your weighted clamp and put it on your clit, with as much weight as possible.

Stand up with your legs spread as wide as you can.

With your largest dildo, coated in tiger balm, give your ass 50 good thrusts. All the way in, all the way out in two strokes.

Once done 'walk' around the house, visit every room, making no effort to stop your weighted clit from swaying. Let it swing to its heart content. It it falls off put it back on.

When you get back to the first room remove the weighted clamp and lay down, spread your legs so your pussy is wide open again.

Hit your pussy with the belt twenty times, making sure to hit you clit as well. If the clamp got pulled off at any point, hit yourself am extra twenty for each time it happened.

Remove all the pegs and grab your clit pump. Fill it with tiger balm, as much as you can get in it. Now pump up your clit again and leave it on for thirty minutes.

Remove it and your task is finally done.
Old 07-05-2023, 07:53 AM   #15
Nwbie
getDare Devil

So this is a decently painful dare ....

You need sandpaper grid 80, 120, or 160 preferably, 200 is also still fine.

You need supporting short pants for sports, like yoga or Spandex sport shorts. Sports socks or knee long socks are a plus, anddepending on the surface you do this on sneakers or running shoes (socks can make you slip on carpets). A bra or sports bra, some tiger balsem or deep heat, and maybe some duc-tape.

Cut 3 pieces of sandpaper, 1 in the shape of a stretched bow tie or hourglass, similar to sanitary pads. Also cut 2 circles approximately 10cm each (~4 inch).
Then you will put some duc-tape folded over so it acts like double sided tape on the smooth side of the 2 sandpaper circles.

Now wipe some deep heat or tiger balsem around the anal sphincter, as well as a small dab on each nipple. Then put the bow tie sandpaper with rough side in your crotch and put on the sporting shorts (no panties needed). Make sure the pants/shorts press the sand papers properly against your skin and support it. (For extra fun you can insert some ice cubes beforehand in your pussy).

Then put the 2 sandpaper circles inside of a sporting bra so they would sit centered over your nipples and breasts.

Do not forget to put on the socks as well, it completes the outfit.

Now do not kill yourself with the exercise I have no clue how fit or not you are.

I want you to try the following set,
Start set
25 jumping jacks
15 Burpees
10 Prisoner Squat Jumps
30 seconds of running/jogging in place
---- optional 30-60 second break in set -----
10 lunges each side (20 total)
45 seconds running in place with high knees (up to or above hips)
1 minute of planking
10 mountain climbers each side (20 total)
End set

If you are completely exhausted after 1 set, try to do another 2 within 30 minutes.
If you have are feeling it a lot but not crazy, try another 3 sets in 30 minutes.
If you feel pretty fine, try another 5 sets in 30 minutes.
If you feel it was easy and didn't break, do another 7 sets in 35 minutes.

Would love to read a report on how it went and how you felt during all of it.

Last edited by Nwbie; 07-05-2023 at 07:57 AM.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain slut, punish a slut, punish me